My 18 Year Old Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I surfed around for a while, and then decided it was time to get laid, one way or another. After that spectacle, I needed some one on one service.

I headed towards the bar and it was absolutely slim pickings. I had a margarita, paid my bill, and headed for town. As I passed the registration desk, fate intervened...

"Mr. Grayson, you have a call."

A little surprised, I took the call at the lobby desk.

It was, thankfully, Marisol, inviting me for drinks and something to eat at her place. I readily agreed and went to town to purchase a nice bottle of wine.

Finding a good bottle of wine in a fishing village is no easy task at any hour, especially 7:00pm. I eventually ended up buying a $300 bottle of Don Julio "special family reserve" in a great looking and over priced decanter. I was assured it was the best tequila around.

As long as it landed me in bed with somebody, I couldn't have cared less. Plus, I was dying to find out who the little nymph on the sybian was.

I reached Marisol's and she answered the door barefoot in a long peasant skirt (white) and small t-shirt-like top. She greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and showed me in.

The mystery girl was seated on the couch with a jean mini-skirt and frilly white top.

"Michael, this is Yvonne...Yvonne – Michael"

Pleasantries where exchanged and I was then told by Marisol that they had been roommates at the "tech" (whatever that meant), and everytime she's able to get away, she invites her friend to spend a few days with her. Yvonne had apparently arrived that morning.

Yvonne was stunning. Taller then Marisol, more in the breast department, and simply beautiful face. Light brown eyes, nice lips, and coquettish demeanor made for quite a package.

They were both duly impressed with my gift, and asked that while they were in charge of cooking and musical entertainment, that I was to act as the bartender.

Perfect.

I made my way to the bar and served each of them MY tequila in a snifter and made myself my trusty vodka on the rocks. Whoever Marisol's husband was, he not only had exquisite taste in women, but also in liquor.

Yvonne was just as easy a talker as Marisol, and all three of us thoroughly enjoyed our conversations throughout our cocktails and dinner.

After desert we made our way to the deck and continued pounding them down. These Mexicans sure can put away that tequila. By 11:00 they had polished off the entire bottle between the two of them, and I was told to open another from the bar.

Of course, alcohol is the best uninhibitor. After numerous failed attempts, I was able to successfully steer the conversation towards sex.

Yvonne shared with us that the best sex she had ever had was in college. Wild, spontaneous, hot, etc. etc.

"You mean that for the last three or four years you haven't had satisfactory sex?" I asked.

"It's been OK, but nothing to brag about, you know?" Yvonne said.

"That's odd, because I understand that as women get closer to their sexual peak of 35, sex should get better and better." I added. "What do you think Marisol?"

"Look, like Yvonne said, it just seemed better at college, I really don't know."

"Oh come on Mari," Yvonne interrupted, "I bet you don't remember when Javier made you cum last."

"I V O N N E!!!!! Callate estupida," Marisol exclaimed.

"Oh come on, share with us the last time that idiot made you cum." Yvonne turned to me and said, "The only thing he's good at is making money. The sex between them always sucked and she always hoped it would improve, but with him traveling all the time, they never hook up, you know?"

I looked towards Marisol and she seemed fine with that summary.

"Look, does he "rock my world"?...No. Is he a good man? Yes. Am I in love with him?....I guess" she said as she started laughing. "Oh I don't know....I really don't. What am I suppose to do, file for divorce because he can't make me orgasm?"

They both then focused on me. Was I faithful, "Of course he's not you idiot or he wouldn't be here, right Michael?" retorted Yvonne.

Was my wife good in bed, how many affairs had I had, who was my present fuck interest, I mean these girls wanted to know everything, in minute detail.

I decided that they really don't know me from a hole in the wall, so I decided to skirt the subject as much as I could without getting into specific details, yet at the same time letting them know I was no saint.

Having apparently bored them, Yvonne suggested a dip in the tub, earning a resounding YES from Marisol and I.

Yvonne got up, kicked her flip-flops off, pulled her top off revealing a beautiful set of tits. I would say a 34C, with dark pink areolas and nipples. Just awesome looking. You know, firm and gravity defying, yet with a very slight slope indicating they were still, au natural.

As Marisol feigned astonishment, Yvonne looked up and said, "Well??? Are you guys just going to sit there or are you going to join me?"

I look at Marisol who looked at me with an "are you comfortable with this?" look on her face. I shrugged my shoulders and let the liquor speak for both of us.

Unfortunately I didn't look back in time to catch the front of lovely Yvonne but her backside was magnificent. Taut. Yeah, that's the word. No jiggle, just hard curvaceous ass.

When she flexed and extended her right foot to test the temperature of the water, that ass looked like a gymnasts'.

As I looked back, Marisol excused herself and said she would be right back, I looked back at Yvonne, and she raised an eyebrow saying, "Well?"

I was back in the mix. I got up, tossed my clothes aside and as I was about o join Yvonne, she said, "ah ah ah, how about a fresh drink for all of us before you get in?"

Ever feel a woman is completely checking you out? Here I was buck naked, walking around some guy's house serving his wife and her friend a drink before we got into a hot tub naked.

I poured us our respective drinks, set them all beside the tub, and joined Yvonne.

Moments later, Marisol climbed in wearing an extremely tiny g-string bikini with an equally small top.

"Ohh no you don't, you take that off right now! Here Michael and I are completely naked, and little miss perfect housewife takes a dip with a bikini???? Uh uh."

Marisol laughed and said, "Oh shut up, this is hardly a bikini."

"Good, then take it off."

"GOD, you're so argumentative when you drink!" and with that Marisol reached underneath herself and pulled her bottoms off. Of course, I didn't want to stare, but I was dying to see the merchandise. She then reached behind herself and unclasped the top. Unfortunately, her nipples were below the water line, but just the fact that I was sitting there with lovely naked women had already got me warmed up.

Then, Yvonne starting in immediately, "Remember what we were talking about the other day?" she asked Marisol.

"What?"

"You know, about how guys expect us to shave everything but they sport a jungle around?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, although Michael is Javier's generation, there isn't a strand of hair on him, NOWHERE!"

With that being said, Marisol turned to me and asked, "Really?"

"I actually enjoy the feeling, and it seems to work for everybody." I answered.

We then got into discussing shaving, waxing, even anal bleaching!

Seeing as how I was already in the hot tub, and all of us were naked, I decided it was now or never. I had to try to steer the conversation back towards sex and get something going.

"Actually, beside feeling cleaner and everything, I think it also makes me look bigger" I remarked.

"When you were out there I really didn't get to appreciate the size, let us have a looksy, shall we?" said Yvonne.

She came closer and tried to see through the water, but the bubbles distorted her view, so she put her drink down, and with her right hand went right to the object of our discussion. She wrapped her delicate hand around my cock and played with it a good while.

"Ummhh, this IS pretty nice. Nice and thick and Mari, maybe a little longer than average, and very, very nice. But of course, as we all know, it's not only quantity but also quality, isn't Mari?"

"You are such a little whore, I can't believe you're doing that!"

"Oh you know you want to, you know you want to feel how this hard, thick dick feels in your hand. Aren't you tired of fucking yourself instead of having somewhere there to suck and fuck you?"

Of course, even friendships have their limits; "you are such an asshole!" Marisol said, with her eyes misting up, and she turned and got out of the tub. Again, everything happened so quickly I didn't get to really focus in on anything. I mean it was dark, two women fighting, conversation back and forth, next thing I knew, Marisol was halfway to the stairs.

"See, she's sexually frustrated. I tell her that ALL the time and she just ignores me." Unfortunately, with what had just happened, Yvonne was ignoring my cock.

Now how did I get things back on track? Humm.

"Maybe she felt you were getting a little too personal in front of a stranger?" I suggested.

"Oh whatever! She's dying for you! She has no idea why you haven't tried to screw her. She thinks there's something wrong with HER, and let me tell you, I think there's something wrong with YOU...Mari goes out drinking with you, she invites you back to her house for drinks, you stay here in the hot tub for hours, and NOTHING! Are you gay or something?"

"Listen, first of all I'm not gay. Secondly, I treated her like a lady...A MARRIED lady. I was respectful, and honestly, I didn't want to overstep my bounds, you know?"

"Well, act a little less respectful and be more a man...come on, let's go see if we can cheer her up, alright?"

"Lead the way."

We got out of the hot tub, grabbed the towels Marisol had laid out on the chairs, and made our way upstairs.

Marisol was laying on her bed, on her stomach, wrapped in a bathrobe. Yvonne went up to her, sat on the bed and hugged her and said she was sorry. Unfortunately, the conversation then turned to Spanish, and I was lost. However, seconds later it looked like there was peace in the kingdom, and they hugged and kissed each other on the cheek, and then Yvonne called me over, and patted the bed.

"Come sit with us Michael." And as I obeyed, Yvonne, explained, "Mari says she's sorry for the scene but that she has problems communicating what she feels, right Mari?"

Marisol nodded.

Then Yvonne went on, "Mari, go to the bathroom and clean that runny eyeliner and we'll be right here, ok?"

Marisol got up and went to her bathroom and then Yvonne asked me to stay put and wait five minutes and then go into the bathroom and join them.

Perfect.

I let the five minute become eight, just to make sure everything was kosher, and then moved in.

The bathroom was huge, I mean really huge. It was lit completely with candles giving it a beautiful glow, and as I looked in, I saw the two girls in the shower stall. Bingo!

Yvonne was standing behind Marisol washing her hair and it looked like Marisol was enjoying it. She had her head tilted backwards and her eyes closed. Yvonne saw me come in, placed a finger to her mouth signaling me to be quiet, and then directed me in the shower stall with her hand.

I walked in quietly, and Yvonne handed me a bar of soap and then continued lathering up Marisol's hair. I immediately started with the soap on Marisol's upper back. It actually took her a few seconds to realize there were two sets of hands on her, and she jolted upwards at the realization, but Yvonne calmed her down, "Shhhhh, its alright Mari, we're going to give you what you need. Just relax."

Although she didn't look back, I could sense she was still a little apprehensive. I started in on the back again and continued until she seemed to relax, and started to let go.

I continued downward towards the lower back and then I realized that while I was trying to calm her down and make her enjoy the bath, I hadn't set my eyes on that tight ass of hers. Look, there are tight asses and then there are TIGHT asses. I could see the exercise equipment wasn't wasting space in the other room, this girl was incredible. No bulging muscles, but unbelievable tone. PLUS, no tan lines.

As Yvonne told her to lean forward so she could rinse the shampoo and then apply conditioner, Yvonne motioned to me to get busy.

When Marisol leaned back away from the spray, I lathered up the globes of her ass and then down all the way to her ankles. While I was down there, I decided to have her spread her legs a little to make my northward access a little easier.

As I started up again, this time lathering the front of her legs, I kept the bar of soap with me all the way as I reached her pubic area and then her breasts and neck. Her tits, as I mentioned earlier, where not as big as Yvonne's, but a nice 32B nevertheless. I hadn't seen them, but that was my calculation anyway.

As she now had soap all over her body, I decided it was time to move things up a notch. I handed Yvonne the bar of soap and started lathering and rubbing her all over, front and back simultaneously, which, combined with the conditioner's suds and slipperiness, felt divine.

As I came to her cunt, I rubbed her hairless pubic mound all over with one hand while I let other slip in between the crack of her ass, and started rubbing it gently at first, and then a little harder, up and down the entire length of the crack. Her cunt lips felt GREAT, and I could tell she was enjoying the attention, as she leaned into my hands a little more each time.

As my hands were slippery as can be, I also diddled her clit a little, just to spruce up her appetite a little more.

By now Yvonne had stopped messing with the conditioner altogether, grabbed some type of aromatic lotion from the shelf with a zillion other supplies, and poured some all over shoulders and back. As the lotion reached my hands I spread it all over her cunt and ass, paying special attention to her asshole and engorged lips.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Yvonne was working the oil into Marisol's tits, and Marisol was loving it.

Thankfully, the shower stall was big enough to allow Yvonne to get in front of Marisol and give her an excellent breast massage, tweaking the nipples, and just all around good squeezing, slipping and sliding.

I had Marisol on the verge of an orgasm but I couldn't take her over the brink, you know? I knew she was almost THERE, but just not quite, so I motioned to Yvonne for us to go back to the bedroom.

Yvonne separated from Marisol and placed her under the water spray again to rinse her off.

I stepped out, dried myself off and went for another drink.

When I returned to the room, the lights had been turned on low, Marisol and Yvonne were on the bed completely naked, and Yvonne was lightly rubbing Marisol's body with her fingernails.

I let my towel drop to the floor and situated myself on the other side of Marisol.

I kissed her forehead, her nose, the corner of her lips, a light peck in the middle, then the chin, the neck, the shoulder, the tops of her breasts, the underside of her breasts, the flat stomach, then the area just above her pubis, and then I finally got to gaze upon the object of my desire. Her cunt was perfect. The lips were full and complete hairless. No ugly flappy stuff sticking out either. Just perfection. I softly kissed the area right above her clit, then each lip, and then ran my tongue from the bottom of each lip all the way up to the clit, which made her whimper and spread her legs wider.

I then ran my tongue down and up the other lip, and ended it the same way. Following that, I opened my tongue up wide and licked the whole cunt, from the very bottom of her lips (almost the asshole), all the way to the clit again. She was loving it.

Each time I went down, I got closer and closer to the asshole, but never quite all the way there, and would slowly move my full tongue all the way up the clit again.

Of course, after doing this a few times, her cunt started to open up, and I enjoyed taking each lip playfully into my mouth and very, very gently nibbling on them. She was going crazy.

As I looked up to enjoy the sensations I was causing in this beauty, I saw that Yvonne had taken Marisol's breast into her hand and was sucking and nibbling on the nipple. I decided it was time for digital penetration. As I continued teasing her with my tongue, I slowly introduced just the tip of my finger into her cunt, and slowly moved it in and out, in and out. Now I'm not suggesting she was a virgin by any stretch, but she was tight.

Each time I would withdraw my finger I would intentionally miss the cunt opening and place it just underneath, south of the vaginal opening and north of the asshole. She would groan out load and try to move herself so I could insert it in its appropriate orifice.

Marisol was reaching the point of hysteria. Her cunt was very, very wet, her hips were spastic and she was begging us to PLEASE make her cum.

Each time she would say this I would look up at Yvonne who would mouth, "no". On the umpteenth time Marisol begged, Yvonne winked and gave me the thumbs up.

I worked my tongue up to her clit, and literally assaulted it with non-stop tongue-lashings, and just as she started to climax, I inserted my finger all the way up her cunt, trying to find her g-spot. That girl came and came like you would not believe. She thrusted her hips up, her head back, clenched her fists, and screamed out, "aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy."

Wanting this to be a completely unforgettable experience, I decided to latch on to her clit and see if I could make her cum again, but unfortunately it was too sensitive, and she backed away.

I gave her room to relax and recup, and when my eyes met with Yvonne's, she gave me a smile and a nod of approval.

"We make a good team Michael," remarked Yvonne.

"Yeah, we should work together more often."

"You consider this work?"

"Poor choice of words."

Then Marisol finally chimed in, "that was incredible guys. Awesome."

"Well, at least you're not upset anymore. Now get up here on your hands and knees and Michael here is going to show you what sex is all about."

I looked at Yvonne quizzically, but she just smiled, and so I suggested, "Listen, I don't want to put anybody out or anything, but I perform a lot better when I get the first cum out of my system, you know?"

Marisol, who was situating herself looked at me like she didn't have a clue as to what I was saying, but Yvonne, bright girl that she is, caught right on.

"OH, ok...here lay down and I'll see what I can do," said Yvonne.

I centered myself on the bed, and Yvonne kissed me right smack on the lips. She then leaned forward a little and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to suck your dick right now 'till you cum, then you're going to fuck Mari silly, but you won't be done, because after she cums, I want you to fuck me good, ok?"

What's a man suppose to say?

She lowered herself and got right to the task at hand. She obviously had experience and was very very good. Of course, I can be easily distracted, and seeing that gorgeous ass of hers sticking out into the air gave me an idea. I reached over and guided her onto me for a 69. She tasted great. We worked each other into a frenzy, but she beat me, getting me to cum deliciously inside her mouth. PLUS, she wasn't one of those girls that stops once you fill her mouth up, she actually keeps going for a good 20 or 30 seconds to let you thoroughly enjoy the sensation.

She eventually got up and went to the bathroom, and I looked over at our little friend.

"That was so hot," said Marisol grinning. "You two are awesome together."

"It just takes practice, that's all." I said trying to comfort her.

"I could never get a guy to do that, I just suck at mamadas....uh...blowjobs."