My 18 Year Old Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Yvonne came out of the bathroom, she said, "we'll show you." Yvonne climbed on the bed, and told Marisol to lean over me.

I was just an innocent bystander. Yvonne got Marisol into it as much as she could, but she still had a long way to go. Meanwhile, with two naked girls hovering over me, practicing blowjobs and knowing I was going to fuck both of them, within a few minutes I was hard as a rock.

Marisol leaned back onto the bed and I started out in the missionary position. I introduced myself very slowly, and with each stroke, sank deeper and deeper. She felt divine. She was tight, wet and very warm.

I wanted this to be the fuck of her life, so I purposely went extremely slow so she could feel each time the head of my cock entered her, and every vein thereafter. I would sink it all the way in, and then equally as slowly pull it all the way out.

"Oh God this feels good"

We went at like this for a while until I got restless and wanted to change positions. I got up and told her to turn around...which she did obediently. Once she was on all fours, I entered her from behind. Wow...what a view. Again, I started in slowly but she was getting desperate.

"Please Michael...fuck me, don't stop, I want to cum."

I continued on a while longer, but then I decided it would be nice for her to set the pace. Having just blown my load I knew I was OK for while longer, so I told her to change positions once again and for her to be on top.

Ahhhh the view. She was gorgeous. She settled down on me with my cock deep inside her, her hair in her face, her teeth biting her lower lip, her nipples hard as can be, and started her rocking motion.

It took her a few moments to find her stride but she got it. I looked beyond Marisol and to see Yvonne lazily leaning against the footboard of the slowly caressing her womanhood. I would have loved to see her involved in this but I didn't want to push my luck.

Meanwhile, little Marisol was bouncing and apparently very near to a respectable climax. Such so that I was afraid my dick would slip out of her at any moment. I'm not extra long by any stretch (no pun intended), just an average Joe in the length department, so I had to hold on to her ass and push deeper into her and not let myself out on the rebound, understand?

Apparently, my banging in deeper hit the spot...it was that or her clit rubbing against my bone that got her there, because she shrieked and came, and came, and came, until she finally collapsed on me, panting and completely out of breath.

I hugged her for a while and then turned us over onto my side so she could lay down on the bed.

"Wow! I'm going to have a heart attack," she said as she grabbed my hand and laid it over her chest.

"Do you feel how it's pounding?" she asked.

"That's all nice and lovely but can I get some now?" chimed in Yvonne. "Go get cleaned up and I'll join you, OK?"

Talk about feeling used. (Psych).

I took a quick shower, and just as I was toweling myself off, in walks Yvonne and sits atop the lavatory counter.

"You gonna make me cum like that señor Michael?" she asked biting her lower lip coquettishly.

I dropped the towel and came up to her and we embraced and kissed heatedly. She scooted forward a little and I introduced myself into her. A second later, she raised her legs and placed her feet on the edge of the counter, opening herself wider to me.

"Listen señor Michael, I don't want you to make love to me, I want you to FUCK me, ok?"

The ground rules having been laid, I started ramming into her rather forcefully, and she was loving it.

So much so, that she moved her feet off the counter, wrapped them behind my ass, and was using them to shove me into her harder.

It got to the point that she was no longer seated on the counter, but was holding herself up only with her hands.

She eventually tired, and pulled me to her so she could wrap her arms around me and I could carry her (extremely tiring). However, what she wanted was for me to take her to the bedroom so Marisol could see how to "really screw".

Whatever...I carried her to the bed, and she got on all fours facing the footboard and I got behind her. I started pounding into her again, with Marisol right next to us, as hard and as fast as I could. Unfortunately, I could sense she wasn't going to cum this way, so I decided to diddle her clit with my right hand as I fucked her.

This got a groan out of her but still not what I expected. After a solid ten minutes in this position, of pistoning in and out her, I was about to throw my back out. Thankfully, her moans and groans were increasing and she said, "I'm soooo close, put in my ass, and do it...uhhh...hard."

I usually like to use lube but not having any handy I sent Marisol for the lotion we had used earlier.

I continued to fuck her, and when Marisol handed me the lotion I poured it all over her crack. I stopped diddling her clit and introduced my thumb as I fucked her. She loved that, and pushed herself further back onto me. Having worked it for a while, and with her moans and groans getting louder, I decided it was now or never.

As I pulled back I pulled out, lined myself up and gently pushed the head in. Not a split second after my head passed the sphincter, she jammed herself backwards and screamed out, "Yeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss, yesssssssssssssssssssss, fuck me hardddddddddddd, go, goooooo, goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo." And with that one of the most bizarre long orgasms I've ever seen a woman have. Of course, that in and of itself pushed me over the edge and by sheer coincidence, we came together.

She convulsed for at least two or three minutes 'till we finally separated, laid down, and fell asleep.

It was only Friday and I still had two days left with these beauties. That was my last thought before I dozed off.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE WEEKEND AND MY TIME WITH NICKY IN CANCUN.