My Abandon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed forward on the bed, paralyzed for a moment by the intensity of my orgasm. He wasn't finished, though.

"Get on your knees," he said, tugging me back gently by my hair. I pulled myself off the bed and did what he said, kneeling in front of him. He looked me in the eyes as he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard cock. He held the base of it in one hand and wrapped the other in my hair, pushing me forward to take his cock in my mouth. He fed it to me slowly, inch by inch, pressing me gently forward when I thought I couldn't take any more.

"Suck my cock, baby," he said softly, breathing hard, "Mmmm, suck your brother's cock...that's so good, baby, such a good little sister. I bet your pussy's all wet again, isn't it? Do you like having your big brother fuck that pretty little mouth? Such a dirty girl...Mmm, yeah, that's so good." I was dripping wet again hearing him talk to me like that. I wanted him to do this everyday, force me down on my knees and feed me his cock.

I moaned softly, loving the taste of him, loving the feel of his hand pushing me down, making me suck him. I could feel him tightening and knew he was close to cumming. He suddenly shoved even deeper and exploded, shooting huge spurts of cum into my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed it all and continued to lick him gently clean.

"Good girl," he said in his soft voice, looking at me lovingly. I was beginning to love hearing him say that, knowing it meant I had pleased him. He turned slightly and zipped his jeans up and I noticed a small movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked toward the door and froze.

Charlie stood in the partially opened doorway, his hand still on the knob. His mouth was open in shock and his eyes were wide. Devon was facing away and hadn't seen him yet. I couldn't seem to move, even to cover myself. I was still naked, on my knees, having just sucked my brother's cock and swallowed every drop of his cum. My pussy lips were swollen and wet from my arousal and from stroking my clit while I had sucked him off. Charlie blinked several times, and then abruptly turned and walked away silently.

My heart pounded and I felt dizzy. I got up and grabbed a towel from my vanity, cleaning myself off while I tried to sort through the implications in my mind. He hadn't spoken, hadn't yelled, he'd just walked away. Would he tell my mom? There was no way to know. My heart sank. I made a snap decision not to tell Devon. Some small part of me hoped I could talk to Charlie, convince him not to tell. Maybe he would keep our secret. He wouldn't want to upset my mom. All these thoughts ran through my head in a split second.

Devon came up behind me, squeezing my breasts from behind.

"I love you." He breathed the words softly into my ear. I tried to slow my heart rate and make my breathing normal.

"I love you, too," I said softly.

And I did love him, I realized, consequences be damned. I loved him even though it didn't make any sense. On one hand, I still felt like he was a stranger. On the other, it was like he had said. Like he was the missing part of me, finally returned to make me whole.

"What time do we need to pick up your friend?" he asked. My heart skipped a beat and I almost panicked again, having forgotten about introducing him to Katie. My head was reeling and I felt like things were spinning out of control. I sighed, trying to bring my emotions under control.

"Noon," I said, finally turning and meeting his eyes.

"Okay," he responded easily, "I have to make a couple phone calls. Let me know when you're ready to go." He reached around me, squeezing my ass as he leaned forward and kissed me hard. I could taste myself faintly on his tongue.

He turned and walked out and I closed the door behind him, sinking to the floor with my head in my hands. What had I done?

12