All Comments on 'My Adventures in CFNM Ch. 02'

by sweetlucky12

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No real guy

acts like Tom would. I agree... just another bullshit story. zero points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

Don't worry about the negative comments, keep writing. I have really enjoyed both chapters so far.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Good Tale

I can't quite agree with Great, but the story is well-told. Despite having a fair number of characters, each is well-defined and contributes a distinct aspect to the story.

I would prefer that CFNM have been defined in Ch. 1 - I don't believe it has reached the status of IRS or DNA or MFF or even BDSM to be 'universally' understood (that is - within LIT)!

I would also have preferred that the humiliation of the two brothers be omitted, but it was made to be a key component, so more realistically, it could have been toned down. That aspect probably contributed significantly to the vehemently negative feedback. Anytime there is a compliant cuckold in a story, the A-C police (anti-cuckold) go wild.

I can see the future - Sweety will move up in caliber from .357 Magnum to .44 Magnum for a lark (and enjoy the extra recoil and 'splat'), but she will remain dedicated to the kinder, gentler (but still deadly) .357 ! And Hubby will NOT be publicly humiliated! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yet another HUGE black cock story?

Yet another HUGE black cock story? the faithful and loving wife goes gaga and all her brains dribble out of her ears and ends up in her cunt, so that the huge black cock can enter it at will, with consent from the loving cucky. Put the next chapter in the story in the Group sex or IR categories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WHAT ARE YOU READING?

"He was white, of average height, with blonde hair."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
like it

great story, thanks for writing it! pwee5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic!! So hot!!! I've read it twice now and haven't made it to the end without jerking off- i'd love to hear my girlfriend tell me about a "girl's night out"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more!

Nothing beats the knowledge of a wife's lust for a man with a huge cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great chapter 2 !!

I liked part 2 even more!

Your descriptions were very good!

I also liked how turned on you were by the strippers huge cock!

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good CFNM Story

I hope there are more adventures in the works for this girl’s group. I liked this story but thought the first part at the lodge was a bit more interesting. Maybe it was the soft humiliation aspect. Embarrassment and humiliation sure can add seasoning to a cfnm story. I’ve read all your stories and I’m hoping there will be more to c o m e.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It

Wow, that's a hawt story!! What if Cathy's husband's secret fantasy is to be outted as a cuckold in front of their group of friends? Maybe the humiliation aspect is also another part of cuckolding that gets him off? Since they are all friends, that could very well be an environment where it could safely happen. Maybe they are at a cabin near a lake and the guys are skinny dipping and the girls are in swimwear. It can be soft humiliation if her husband has confessed to her that he wants it to happen. I have always desired to be a cuckold, and I always wish my wife was into humiliating me in front of her girlfriends. I really appreciate the CFNM aspect, makes the story even hotter!! More please;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another

Girl’s night in is likely. Suzy has been so affected by Randy’s huge cock, that is inevitable that she will fuck him at the next girl’s get together. She’ll likely stay with Tom, but be changed forever, and take Randy as her frequent fuck-buddy. Big cocks win again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck thoughts

So hot. I can imagine this and hope my wife would do exactly the same. Great story!

More like this please. So happy it's written by a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More crap

Eighth paragraph: yes,a small cock certainly makes a man a pussy, as told and noted by the biggest slut in this story. It was written by the author and stated by a woman, must be true. Let her heap on the cruelty and ridicule some more, because it is the mans fault they are all eventually going to fuck Randy, the stripper now that they know. If Cathy needs a large cock, why did she marry someone without? So she can ridicule and cuck hold, and fuck around on her husband, while getting her friends to eventually do,that too.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The idiocy of some these authors is astounding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CFNM = DIVORCE IF THE WIVES ARE LUCKY OTHERWISE MR COLT .44 MAY COME OUT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous