My Adventures with The Annes Ch. 06

Story Info
Loving Mother.
5k words
4.74
19.9k
30

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You enjoyed that," said Anne as I lay on the bed recovering, her mother now beside me curled into a tight, contented ball.

"I did, very much. Sorry." I replied sheepishly.

"Why you sorry? Sex is fun, enjoy it. You should only be sorry if you didn't enjoy it." she retorted swiftly.

"Yeah, I know. I'm still getting used to having two wonderful girls that enjoy each other's pleasure as much as their own. Did you cum while I was spanking your Mum?"

"Yes, a little one. The big one hit when you were fucking her afterwards. I do love watching you fuck! You're getting to be quite the expert. I'm delighted we hooked up."

She moved from kneeling beside me to laying beside me, cuddled in close and whispered 'thank you' in my ear.

"My pleasure. Now, are you still a naughty girl needing a smacked botty?"

"I am and I do but not tonight, please. Tonight I'd like to snuggle up and make love. Is that OK?"

She's beautiful, intelligent and very very sexy but, y'know, sometimes she does ask such dopey questions!

### ### ###

It was a quarter to midnight when I parked my old Transit alongside my Mum's bright red Triumph Spitfire. Mum liked her cars. She was a very good driver with an IAM badge to prove it. At the back of the garage, under a large dust-sheet was her equally red Healey 3000. That only came out to play on really beautiful days when, if I was lucky, she'd take me for a nice long drive. On those days she wore my favourite skirt, it was short showing lots of her beautiful leg. She always drove slowly when she was passing a car with windows high enough for the occupants to look down into our car and her legs. She loved it and to be honest, so did I.

How many times was I tempted just to lean over and stroke those beautiful legs? Every time we went out but I was her son, her young son even though she teased me and called me her 'toy boy'. I didn't know what a 'toy boy' was but I enjoyed it just the same. Her beautiful silk blouse was almost transparent with just enough buttons done up to maintain her modesty, when we left home. After a few miles she would declare that she was feeling hot and undo another couple thus revealing to me and all that cared to look a most beautiful amount of cleavage. This was all topped off with a proper flat cap, real Yorkshire and great big sunglasses.

She'd drive for hours. We'd stop for lunch and probably tea before returning home. When people looked at us together she always said 'they think you're my toy-boy.' I loved that and always leaned over to her and kissed her cheek lovingly. That's when she called me 'her bad boy', even when I was little.

Then there was Daisy, her old Landrover. She drove it most of the time. When she went out in Daisy I always knew she would come home safe. When she was out in one of the sports cars I always worried a little, but she always came home safe, sound and grinning from ear to ear.

At fourteen I was over five feet ten and well built. I played rugby for the school and swam with the local swimming club. My hormones were also going bananas! When we were out in the Healey she'd stop so we could enjoy a beautiful view. I'd be instructed to 'come round and open my door, like a proper gentleman'. She'd smile sweetly up at me as I tried not to show I was staring at her wonderful tits and glorious legs as she swung them out, displaying lots more thigh, to get out. She'd take my hand, to steady her on the rough ground, even when it was smooth tarmac. On returning to the Healey I'd open the door without bidding and revel in the beauties displayed. As you will imagine my cock was as stiff as a cock could be. Stiffer than when she, Aunt Julie, Cousin Sally and I had gone to the local lido. They all wore matching bikinis on that day and I wore a stiffy all afternoon.

The house was in darkness. I let myself in quietly so as not to wake her. There was a glimmer of light peeping under the kitchen door. I pushed it open carefully. Mum was sitting at the kitchen table reading a magazine, her nightly mug of cocoa in her hand. She was wearing a long, Damart dressing gown and furry slippers. Not a good look!

"Hello Mum. Thought you'd be asleep. Did you have a nice evening." I asked as I kissed her on the cheek.

As I did so I realised that I always kissed my Mum on the cheek. If she was sitting down I'd come round behind her, put my arms around her shoulders, nudge her head to one side with mine then kiss her cheek. I'd nibble her ear and whisper 'love you Mum'. Mum would then push back as if wanting to maintain the intimacy a little longer and say 'Love you too, Son.'

"Love you Mum," I whispered.

She pushed her cheek back against me.

"I know you do Darling, Julie told me earlier."

That was different and a very pleasant surprise.

"She was right," I confirmed, I was getting used to handling surprises "she also told me that you loved me."

"Sit down Darling, we need to talk, please."

The next few minutes were going to go one of two ways, I felt it in my bones. I sat opposite her and waited.

"You know what you did was wrong?"

I looked at her steadily, trying to work out what she was actually thinking. After all she was bringing up the subject with me. Had she 'had words' with her sister or was she really OK with it?

"Mum, it didn't feel wrong in fact it felt absolutely right. Look, OK, I know a lot of people might feel it is not acceptable behaviour but I'm sure lots of people also see no problem with it. Anyway I don't think Julie will tell anyone and I won't."

"She told me! It could cause lots of problems, you know?"

I suppressed a big grin.

"Is Uncle Henry going to be more upset if he finds out I'm having sex with his wife or if he discovers I'm shagging my Aunt?"

Mum didn't attempt to hide her own smile.

"You're a bad boy," she said smiling, "a very bad boy!"

I grinned back at her, two naughty people being naughty.

"Mum, may I be frank?"

She looked at me as if she was considering the prospect.

"Well Dear, if you wish but I'd prefer you to be my Martin." she said with a perfectly straight face.

I looked at her, stunned, while I processed her words. It was nearly midnight, we were discussing the incestuous sex I had thoroughly enjoyed with her sister earlier that evening and she's cracking jokes? I rose from my chair and walked around the kitchen table to stand behind her. I bent, placed my arms around her, nuzzled her neck, nibbled her ear and kissed her cheek.

"I'll always be your Martin, Mum." I kissed her cheek again. "Did Julie remind you about our trip to the lido?" I whispered in her ear before nibbling the lobe gently.

She shivered and I let my hands slide off her shoulders to rest lovingly on her chest. She shivered again.

"Yes, she did," she agreed with a soft sigh.

I let my hands move very slightly out towards the sides of her breasts.

"What did she say," I whispered and stole another little kiss from her cheek.

She sat up straighter and turned a little towards me. Her head tilted back as I delicately stroked my hands over the soft material of the top of her dressing gown. I kissed her cheek again and watched delightedly as she closed her eyes.

"She said I responsible for the mess you made of your pyjama trousers and bed sheets," she murmured softly.

I brushed my lips against hers. She moved her head, prolonging the contact.

"And how did that make you feel?" I murmured returning my mouth to hers.

Kissing her fully on the lips and lingering, I waited for her to pull back. She didn't, she returned my kiss. Her tongue probed forward. I parted my lips and welcomed it, exploring her tongue with mine. She started to stand. I moved and helped her to her feet. She turned into my arms and we held each other tight, our lips still locked together.

We came up for air. I held her tight. She stayed in my arms making no move to get away. She rested her head on my shoulder. We both relaxed, silent with our thoughts for a few moments.

"You're a very naughty boy, Martin, just like..." her voice trailed off and her eyes took on the look of somebody enjoying a distant memory.

"Bob?" I prompted quietly before kissing her again.

She responded instantly. With a long drawn out moan she returned my kiss, pushed her tongue into my mouth and placed her hand urgently onto the back of my head. She pulled my mouth onto hers. Her hand went round my waist as she pulled my body in close. My left hand went to the back of her head so that she couldn't escape. My right circled down her back and across her beautiful bum and back up the side, caressing the side of her breast, her neck and up to her head before going around again equally slowly. Our kisses became more frantic, more noisy, more ravenous.

After some minutes of what could only be called frantic snogging she forced us apart, just enough to catch our breath.

"You're a VERY naughty boy, Martin!" she exclaimed breathily. "And I'm being a VERY naughty Mum!"

She looked up, straight into my eyes. She had the same look as when I opened the Healey door for her. She looked totally beautiful. She pursed her lips. I bent and kissed her tenderly, resting my hands on her shoulders. Her hands dropped to her side as I slipped the dressing gown from her shoulders and she let it slip to the floor. I didn't look at her body but pulled her close and kissed her deeply while my hand explored her back and bum again. She wasn't naked. A bra and panties? I moved to the clip of her bra but it was different.

Her hand reached up behind her back and held my wrist.

"Not yet." she said, stepping away a little.

My jaw dropped in delighted surprise. She was wearing her little red polka dot bikini. She looked totally stunning. Her two peas still came nowhere near fitting in the tiny pods. I stepped back a little to get a fuller view. The camel toe looked scrumptious, it looked darker towards the bottom. I couldn't help licking my lips as I stepped forward. She held up a hand to stop me then turned slowly. What I had thought as being her thong when I made my first exploratory stroke down to her bum was in fact the bikini bottom pulled tight into her crack. Kicking off her fluffy slippers she leaned forward over the kitchen table, rose onto tip-toes and wriggled her bottom provocatively.

That's when I knelt before the alter of my Mum and her glorious body! Placing my hands on the cheeks of her perfect bum I started to kiss it, everywhere. Hooking a finger under the material I pulled it aside so that I could lick and kiss down her crack, explore her anus then onto her wet pussy. All the while her soft moans and constant wriggling encouraged more detailed exploration to further her enjoyment.

"Sit on the table, I want my supper." I instructed.

We broke contact briefly while she followed instructions without hesitation.

I knelt, rested her legs over my shoulders and kissed up the inside of her thighs. She was panting long before I reached her pussy. I didn't move her bikini bottoms at all, just sucked her juices from the sodden material then used my tongue to make it sodden again. With material between my mouth and her soft, sensitive flesh I was able to administer the tenderest of touches. She twitched and trembled while mewing contentedly. Her hands rested lovingly on my head as I continued to explore her pleasures. Finally I pulled the material aside and sucked her clit into my mouth. Instantly the hands pulled me hard into her cunt. Her hips thrust up to encourage more. I sucked harder, flicked over the tip with my tongue then stroked along her slit with a finger.

"Pleeeeese Darling, pleeeese." she begged as I probed her very core.

I ran the tip of my finger along the front wall of her cunt seeking the little spot. She began to shiver urgently. I moved my finger the merest fraction. She went silent. The small rough feeling area was just on my finger tip. I grazed carefully over it as her trembling started. I paused when I felt the little indentation. She was beginning to shudder. Her breathing changed from soft, shallow to deeper, more urgent. I returned to the epicentre and pressed.

"Ohhhh Myyyy Godddddd!" she sobbed as I continued to press on her special spot while sucking hard on her clitty.

I kept my finger in place while she peaked. As she started to cum down I eased it slightly, moving it fractionally. She grabbed my wrist.

"No, please. No more, let me recover," she begged.

I stopped. Nothing moved except my mouth which released her clitty and tenderly kissed the inside of each thigh. The little trembles rewarded my efforts perfectly. I waited, patiently.

It was a good two or three minutes before she started to move again. Holding my hand firmly in place she started by moving her hips, working my finger around inside her cunt. I worked a second finger into her and was rewarded by a contented sigh. I felt her muscles squeezing my fingers. She started to move my hand back and forth, finger-fucking herself with my fingers. I kissed and licked her thighs. Her pleasure built once more. Her movements more irregular. I offered a third finger. Her greedy cunt swallowed it whole. Putting her feet onto my shoulders she started thrusting urgently, holding my hand totally still as her hips drove her cunt onto them.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhh YES! She brought herself to climax and still her hips thrust her cunt onto my fingers.

"Oh, My God! Oh, My God! Oh, My God! Aaaaarrrrrh!"

She stopped suddenly and tried to roll onto her side. I watched her lovingly as she panted with exhaustion. Her legs came off my shoulders and she curled into a contented ball on the table with her hands still holding my hand tight keeping my fingers buried in her pulsing pussy. I twitched them experimentally. She shuddered.

"No, let me rest."

She continued to use her muscles on my fingers even while she rested. Each time producing a little tremble and a soft sigh. We stayed there quite a time, her on the table, me kneeling on the floor, while she recovered.

"WOW! I didn't realise quite how much I needed that. I've been waiting a very long time!" she observed and she opened her eyes and looked me straight in the face. "That was incredible!"

"Thank you, my pleasure. Time for bed?" I suggested.

"I think so, have you got the energy?" she asked cheekily.

I carefully extracted my hand from her tight grip and stood up. Picking her up from the table I headed for the door. She turned the kitchen light off and the landing light on. We stopped at the front door and she put the catch down.

"We don't want to be interrupted," she said meaningfully.

I put the bolt across and carried her to our bed.

### ### ###

Once on the landing she directed me to her room. She reached for the handle and pushed the door open. The room was softly lit by the small lamps on the bedside chests of drawers. The curtains were pulled and behind the curtains I could see that the black-out roller blind was also down. The blind was a relic from the times when the back of the house was a builders yard and security lights were on all night. I grinned from ear to ear. Mum was obviously happy with the prospect of our new relationship.

"You like?" she murmured sexily.

"I love," I admitted, "and Mum..."

"Yes Dear?"

"You are a very rude Mum!" I lifted her so that I could kiss her full on the mouth.

"I am Dear," she agreed, "Is this very rude Mum's toy boy at last going to be a very bad boy and make love to her?"

I laid her carefully on the bed and straightened up starting to unbutton my shirt. She reached for the belt on my jeans. My jeans were round my ankles before I had managed to remove my shirt! She reached up for my pants and started to pull them down urgently. My stiff cock caught in the elastic. She was there like a shot, easing the elastic over my throbbing cock head.

"Oooooh Baby! Is that all for me?" she whispered softly. "Julie was right, what she said at the lido, we would have been fighting for you."

So saying she opened her mouth and without further ado she wrapped her lips around the cock head, her tongue explored briefly then she started to feed my length into her mouth. I stood and watched, totally delighted as My Mother started to suck my cock. I could feel my cock continuing to grow as she expertly pleasured me. After a wonderful couple of minutes where she had kept me on the very edge of shooting my load she released my cock from her mouth and gently stroked it up and down.

Looking straight up into my eyes she said the two words every man wants to hear coming from the mouth of a beautiful woman.

"Fuck me!"

It wasn't a question. It wasn't a request. It was an instruction!

"Which is your preferred position." I asked in simple acceptance of the need.

"On my back, legs high and wide. I want to enjoy watching you enjoying fucking your mother for the first of many times, I hope."

No argument from me! I wanted to watch my mother enjoying being fucked by her son for the first of many times also! We reorganised ourselves. My mother placed a firm pillow under her bum, smiled happily and lifted her legs. The pillow was a new thing to me but I certainly didn't challenge it. She knew far better than I what would work for her. I shuffled forward, rested her ankles on my shoulders and shuffled again until my cock head was exactly where it needed to be. She took control.

"Hold my ankles," she said as she took hold of my cock. It nestled on the lip of her cunt.

"Hold my ankles high then open my legs wide until you see my face saying it's too far."

I did as instructed and was pleasantly surprised by how far my Mum could open her legs. She continued to hold my cock head in position.

"Now, open your knees so they fit either side of the pillow and shuffle a bit further forward."

I did as bid and felt my cock head slip easily into her wet cunt just a little.

"The rest is up to you! Fuck your Mother, My Son!"

I watched her face carefully as I began to feed my totally incestuous cock into her equally incestuous cunt. The reason for the pillow under her bum was instantly apparent. Her cunt was now tilted upwards so my cock head didn't have an easy tunnel of lust to slide into. Instead my cock head was forced hard against the front wall of her cunt, as soon as it entered. That's where all the very sensitive nerve ending are. And that's exactly where my cock head needed to be if I was to satisfy my mother.

It wasn't an ordinary woman's cunt that my cock was now entering. This wasn't Anne's cunt, the girl I loved to bits. It wasn't Anne-too's cunt, the woman I loved nearly to bits nor was it Aunt Julie's cunt, the woman I'd known and loved all my life. This was my Mother's cunt. The cunt that had literally brought me into this life, the cunt of the woman who had fed and nurtured me, tended my every sickness, kissed better every grazed knee, wiped away every tear and cuddled me close when I was frightened by the storms.

The very special cunt of a very special woman. I watched her face as she watched mine. I was waiting for that little unscripted reaction when my cock head pushed across the little spot that made her inside shimmy. Was that it? Just there? I smiled into my mother's eyes and eased my cock back just a tiny bit. She smiled. I paused then very carefully forward again. Her eyes flickered and the smile spread into a wide grin. She nodded imperceptibly then blew me a kiss.

"Good boy, you bad boy," she mouthed silently.

Pleased with myself I rocked back and forth just running my cock head over her special place, building her pleasure. I adjusted my position slightly to give an even greater angle on her cunt passage, then pushed carefully down until I saw her wince involuntarily. Not quite the full length but far enough!

Slow back out rock on her special place, watching her breathing change, then back down until... A little further this time. Was she expecting it or adjusting?

12