My Adventures with The Annes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hard and fast or soft and tender, my Darling, whichever you prefer." she sighed, "fuck me however you like. We have all night."

"Can I..." I paused, do I say spunk in your cunt or shoot my load or cum inside you or..."

"Fill me Darling, I want every last seed you have for me. Any you don't shoot out I'll suck out. Then make you ready for more."

"You're a very bad girl, Mum - I love you Mum!"

"And you're a wonderfully bad boy, Darling, I love you and want to feel you shoot your baby juice deep inside me."

I explored her cunt with my cock's head. Moving her legs left and right while still holding them wide apart gave me different angles of approach. Moving them back and forth altered the amount of pressure my cock's head created against her cunt wall. As I fucked her steadily her tits started to rock up and down beautifully. She put her hands on them to stop the movement.

"Mum, can you let then free, please? They look absolutely beautiful when they move like that."

She smiled up at me and released them. I tried bending her legs, not holding onto her ankles but putting my hands behind her knees, folding her up, almost stopping her tits moving. Her bum and therefore her cunt rolled upwards, changing the angle of my cock. My Mother was mewing and purring like a contented pussy. I was fighting the need to let loose my load. Whatever the cost My Mum had to cum first!

With her almost rolled up into a ball I put her legs over my shoulders, stretched my legs back and put my hands on the headboard. Time to fuck her hard and make her cum for me.

"OK?"

"God Yesssss" she sighed as I thrust my cock as deep into her cunt as I could get it.

"Fuck me son! Fuck me hard. Make me cum, Darling!"

Just what I needed to hear. I withdrew my cock until it was just inside her cunt then started to rock in and out by only about an inch or so. Rubbing my cock head hard against her special spot. Her breathing became ragged. Her words of encouragement incoherent. All I could make out was. 'Yes... Yes... Yes' which became more frequent and with increasing volume.

I rammed in hard when her started to rock frantically from side to side.

"Ohhhhh. Fuuuuuck! Yesssssss." she screamed with her climax.

I didn't stop. Once buried balls deep in My Mother's cunt I started to rock back and forth again, an inch or two at a time. This time my cock head pummelled against the walls of her womb. Her first climax was still rolling around her tortured body when my need powered cock drove her over the cliff edge again.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyyy Goddddddd. Jesusssssss!"

That time her body went into spasms. Her legs jerked, her arms flailed about uncontrollably and her head had a mind of it's own.

"Fill me son! Fucking fill me with your seed," she groaned as her orgasm continued to roll through her.

I changed my approach again. Two, can I make it three? Long, slow strokes, in deep then almost right out. Steady and smooth. She was still rolling on her two previous orgasms, panting and looking very pleased with herself. I gave a hard thrust every few strokes which made her shudder. Then I felt her cunt muscles working on my cock. She smiled up at me.

"Stop holding out, Son, let your seeds loose, send your little swimmers up into my womb. There'll be time for more, I promise."

With that permission I increased my speed, depth and force.

This is My Mum I'm fucking! This is My Mum I'm fucking! This is My Mum I'm fucking! This is My Mum I'm fucking!

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!" I jerked and the first load of seed coursed up my rampant, incestuous cock and burst into My Mother's welcoming, incestuous cunt.

She came with me! Four times more I jerked and four times more fresh, incestuous spunk jetted against the walls of My Mother's incestuous cunt. Finally, with a long sigh of utter satisfaction my body became more controllable. I panted hard as I watched My Mother's contented face. The smile told me everything I would ever need to know. She was mine. I was hers.

"Leave it in, Son, until it slips out on it's own." she said pulling me to her.

Gently releasing her legs from over my shoulders I let her rest them on the bed. I moved my hands from the headboard and rested my elbows either side of her head. With most of my weight supported I leaned forward to kiss her full on the mouth. Her legs came up and wrapped around my waist.

"Thank you Mum, that was fantastic! Out of this world! Love you Mum, more than you'll ever know!"

"Love you too Son. Just in case you might be wondering, it was worth the wait!"

We kissed and cuddled until my cock finally slipped out. Mum rolled me off and started kissing me down over my chest, my belly and only stopped when she reached me cock. She took it eagerly into her mouth.

"You think we can do it again or have I got to wait until morning?"

My Mother obviously had a lot of cock-sucking experience and I fucked her doggy, long and slow with a hard thrust just before I was as deep as I could go.

We slept, cuddled up close. I awoke with her lips wrapped around my cock.

"I do love the first stiffy of the day, not had one for far too long," she confessed as she climbed over me and lowered herself onto my rampant cock.

I took a firm hold of her magnificent tits and helped her bounce.

"I won't see the others any more, Mum." I told her.

"Oh yes you will!" she proclaimed vehemently.

"But Mum...!"

"No arguments! You continue to see them and fuck them. You understand me?"

"But Mum..."

"One! Anne, Julie and me have shared cocks since we discovered how much fun we could have with a cock. That ain't gonna change. We share any cock we get, that's why we are sharing you.

Two! When Dad's back and your brother's back it's going to get difficult. Not Dad, he's always down the pub but your brother's idea of a good time is sitting watching TV. No chance of you even slipping me a quickie. When Dad's at the pub so is Henry. Julie's at home alone. She's not going to be happy if I'm fucking you there and she's not getting a look in!

Three! When Anne told me you were shagging her daughter I was pleased for you. When Anne told me you were shagging her as well I was delighted. When you told her that you wanked at night thinking about Me, Julie and Sally we hatched our plan. Bob managed to fuck the three of us, there's no reason why you shouldn't. We three are older now, probably won't need quite so much..."

I snorted!

"Have you told Anne-too that?" I asked doubtfully. "She's as needy as her daughter. Not that I'm complaining."

"Yeah," smiled my Mum, "she was always the very greedy one. What I'm saying is that if you and I are going to get any quality time together, we need to keep things as they are. OK? Anne and Sally will keep you happy, I'm sure."

"Anne AND Sally?"

My Mother laughed then started to bounce on my rigid tool again.

"Sally's had the hots for you since we all teased you at the lido. She'll be at Julie's this evening."

To be continued!

12