My Aerobics Instructor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers

I looked Michelle in the face and my racing mind came to a screeching halt. Something wasn't right. She wasn't distraught, nor did she appear to be upset. If anything, she appeared to be turned on. There was definitely a fire in her eyes, but it wasn't rage. It was lust. As I continued to stare at Michelle, I saw her eyes dart distinctively over my shoulder. Before I could turn around to look, I felt my arms being jerked around behind the chair I was sitting in and my wrists being bound together with what felt like nylon stockings. I glanced over my shoulder just enough to see Reagan bounding my wrists together with a pair of nylons.

"What the hell's going on?" I demanded "Reagan, what the hell are you doing?"

I struggled to stand, but Reagan already had my hands tightly bound together behind me. Reagan placed one hand firmly down on my shoulder and the other over my mouth as she stood up behind the chair. It was then I truly experienced just how strong Reagan was. Deep inside, I liked it.

"Shhhhhhh!' Reagan said. "Relax."

My eyes darted back to Michelle, who had already come around the desk and was over to the office door in just a couple of steps. She flipped a series of light switches on the outside wall and everything outside the door of the office went dark. Michelle pulled the office door shut and locked it.

"Just relax." Reagan whispered. "Who knows? You might enjoy this."

No sooner had the words come out of her mouth, Reagan stuck her tongue in my ear. I jerked with all my might and tried to stand, but Reagan's strength was too much and she held me down with ease while she continued to lick my ear. She wrapped her warm and succulent lips around my earlobe, sucked on it briefly and then flicked it wildly with her tongue. I tried to turn my head, but Reagan held it firmly in place with the hand covering my mouth. Reagan continued to run her tongue down the side of my head, under my jaw and down the side of my neck to my shoulder. My heart was racing now and my breath was getting short and quick; I was near panting. Reagan suddenly spun the chair around so I was facing Michelle, who was slowly approaching me from the door, like a lioness stalking her prey.

"I saw you, you know!" Michelle began. "That night, when you and my Mom fucked in the sauna. I saw you."

As those words registered in my mind, part of me wanted to vomit and part of me was really turned on. Reagan still had her hand over my mouth, so anything I said would have been muffled. She had also begun to run her tongue up and down the other side of my neck and was now sucking my other earlobe. The combination of Reagan licking and sucking on me, along with the sound and influx of Michelle's voice and telling me that she had watched her mother and I fuck was driving me wild. I suddenly realized that my struggling hadn't been because I didn't want this. It was because I did.

"That night." Michelle continued. "I watched you fuck my Mom. It got me so hot."

Suddenly my mind went back to that night and I remembered telling Sherry that I had seen somebody move behind me in the locker room just before we left. It was Michelle. She had known since the very beginning.

"And you saw me too. Just before you left, you saw me in the mirror." Michelle continued.

As she spoke those words, Michelle straddled my left leg and sat down on it. Just then, Reagan removed her hand from over my mouth and released her grip from my shoulder. Almost as if she was offering me a chance to escape. But with my hands still tightly bound behind my back and with Michelle now sitting on my lap, there was very little I could do. And despite my mind shouting all the reasons I should flee, lust had completely engulfed me. I wanted these girls so bad that it was almost scary. I also realized that Michelle was naked under the windbreaker jacket, and I could feel her pussy lips rubbing against the fabric of my slacks. That sealed the deal.

"Michelle, listen to me." I heard myself say; logic making one last futile attempt to win out over my lust.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Michelle said again as she placed her fingers on my lips.

Michelle sucked in a deep, almost orgasmic breath as she reached around and let down her beautiful strawberry blonde hair and shook it out. As she did, I stuck out my tongue and tried to suck on her fingers.

"Ooooh, you want it, don't you?" Michelle seductively hissed.

Slowly, almost teasing me, Michelle unzipped her jacket and then let it slide down her arms and fall to the floor. Her tits were big, perfectly round and firm, creamy white, sprinkled with pale tan freckles and topped off with plump pink nipples. I could feel my panties were now saturated with wet pussy. Michelle slowly moved her lush and ruby lips down and brought them to within a millimeter of my own.

"Kiss me." Michelle whispered.

I shut my eyes, opened my mouth and Michelle's warm, succulent tongue slid in deep. I wanted to wrap my arms around her, but the slight throbbing in my wrists reminded me that my hands were tied. Suddenly, I felt a very strange sensation over my eyes. Still locked in the kiss with Michelle, I opened my eyes and everything was black. I felt Michelle's tongue slide out of my mouth as I also felt a strange pressure on the back of my head.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Shut up!" Michelle barked. "Now you're mine, and I want you blind!"

Reagan had blindfolded me from behind and my logical mind made one last attempt to pull me out of the clutches of the devil.

"Diane, you're tied up with nylons and blindfolded in your lover's office by your lover's daughter and her friend; two girls that are a year younger than, and good friends with your own daughter. Your lover's daughter is sitting completely naked on your lap and don't expect her to be the only one naked for long. You're about to have sex with two girls young enough to be your daughter! Wake up! And if all this isn't enough, you're going to be cheating on your lover with her daughter!"

Just then, I felt Michelle running her warm tongue up and down my neck and chin. I slammed the door on my logical mind, locked it and threw away the key. Just then, I felt Reagan slide her hands down over my shoulders to my tits and began to rub them firmly through my blouse. Michelle grabbed the back of my head and jerked it to her chest and I felt one of her nipples brushing against my lips.

"Suck it, you nasty whore!" Michelle ordered.

I lurched forward like a caged animal and took almost half of Michelle's tit into my mouth. I pulled back and my lips found her plump nipple and I felt it harden like a dick between my lips, and my tongue automatically began to dance around it. Suddenly, Reagan ripped open my blouse, unsnapped the front of my white lace bra and squeezed my tits almost to the point of sheer pain with her powerful hands. She then began squeezing and twisting my nipples. Michelle suddenly shoved me backward and her nipple slipped out of my mouth. She grabbed a handful of my hair, jerked my head upward and grabbed my chin with her other hand.

"Kiss me, bitch! Kiss me!" Michelle commanded.

Michelle pulled my head forward and once again, her pulsing tongue was deep in my mouth and mine in hers. The waves of lust and desire came crashing down on me like tidal waves. My pussy was drenched, my nipples were hard as stones in Reagan's fingers and my clit felt like it was about to explode. Michelle pulled roughly out of our kiss, jerked my head down and stuck her nipple back into my mouth. Sweat was streaming out of every pore of my body; I needed to get out of my clothes. Continuing to suck Michelle's delicious nipple, I listened to Michelle and Reagan suck on each others lips. Suddenly, Michelle pushed herself off my lap and ordered Reagan to get naked. Then I heard all the items on Sherry's desk being shoved roughly and quickly on to the floor. For a brief moment my mind flashed on Sherry, waiting for me down at the filthy, rundown motel, and here I was sitting in her office being sexually ravished by her daughter and her daughter's friend ...And loving it. What the hell is wrong with me? Who cares!!!

I suddenly felt something; perhaps another pair of nylons or possibly a rolled up shirt or pair of spandex pants go around my neck like a noose, pulling my head back and then one of the girls slid her tongue deep into my mouth. Her tongue and mouth tasted somewhat different, so I assumed that who I was kissing now was Reagan; and that being so, then it was Michelle that started sucking on my nipple. Suddenly, my mouth was free and I heard Reagan spank herself hard.

"Let's get her naked." Reagan hissed.

Instantly, I was jerked roughly out of the chair and to my feet. One of the girls pulled my jacket, blouse and bra down my arms to my wrists and then I could feel my wrists being unbound. At the same time, the other girl was undoing my belt and then pulled my slacks down to the floor.

"Step out of them!" I heard Michelle order from below.

I stepped out of my slacks just as Reagan unbound one of my wrists and pulled my jacket, blouse and bra completely off. From the front, Michelle reached around my body, grabbed my hands from Reagan and I was suddenly bent forward over the desk and my wrists were being rebound out in front of me. The desktop was hard and cold as my tits were squashed up against it. I was completely at the mercy of these two young and powerful vixens, and they could do anything they wanted to me right now. I don't think I'd ever been more turned on in my life.

"Hold her down!" I heard Michelle command Reagan.

I heard some shuffling and then felt Reagan's very strong and VERY arousing grip on my arms that were stretched out in front of me, holding them firmly down on the desk. Reagan grabbed the noose around my neck with one hand as she held down my wrists with the other, jerked my head up by the noose and kissed me deeply. Her tongue was so hot and her lips were so moist. As my tongue danced around inside Reagan's mouth, I felt my panties being jerked roughly down my legs and then torn off on the heels of my shoes. Within seconds of hearing the fabric of my panties rip off and away, my shoes were jerked off and I felt Michelle's warm tongue sliding up the back of my right leg to my ass. Michelle stuck her tongue right into my asshole and gave me an incredible rim job; all the while spanking me repeatedly. I was panting and moaning in rhythm with each spank and slurp of my asshole. Still blindfolded and bound, I was pulled all the way on to the desk and flipped over on my back. Reagan and Michelle each held my wrists down with one hand and began rubbing and fingering my pussy with their other hand while they each sucked on a nipple. My head rolled from side to side in utter ecstasy while my body writhed.

"Oh God! Oh God! OH YES!!" I moaned over and over.

One of the girls found my clit and began to really work it hard while the other jammed her finger inside me. I could feel my pussy dripping onto the desk as my nipples protruded between Reagan and Michelle's warm and moist lips.

The next thing I knew, my bound wrists were being fastened securely to what must have been the metal handle of one of the locked desk draws, with what sounded like handcuffs: I could hear the clicking. I also felt the cold metal between my wrists as it locked around the nylons holding my wrists together. My arms were now stretched, almost to their limit over my head as I lied flat on my back on top of the desk. My sweaty naked body was quivering with anticipation as I moaned softly, waiting for more. Soon I felt a hand on my right foot and my right leg lifted into the air, followed by a hot and wet tongue sliding slowly across my ankle, down the underside of my calf, under my knee and then under and around to the inside of my thigh. My leg was lowered and I then felt a firm, sweat drenched naked body slide between my thighs and then a pair of soft hands spread my pussy lips wide open.

"God, what a beautiful pussy!" I heard Michelle say.

She plowed her mouth and tongue deep into my pussy. Her initial attack was so intense that my body convulsed and my back arched. My head again began rolling wildly from side to side as my body went back and forth from convulsing to arching to writhing, to all three. I then felt my upper body being straddled. Suddenly my head and arms felt a great pressure and very constricted. A powerful hand grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head upward. That's when I caught the scent of a juicy wet pussy.

"Suck my pussy, slut!" Reagan ordered and I immediately complied.

Reagan was delicious; very hot and dripping wet. I wrapped my mouth tight around her pussy and plunged my tongue as deep inside her as I could get; sucking for a while and then fucking it with my tongue. Michelle was really going to town, plowing in deeper and faster; I didn't how much longer I was going to be able to focus enough on eating Reagan before Michelle overwhelmed me and I would explode all over her. With my wrists' throbbing and my arm's aching, I found Reagan's clit, wrapped my lips around it and worked it wildly with my tongue. I could feel Reagan's body stiffen and tremble as the sweat that was racing down her torso in droves, was dripping all over me like a spring rain. Reagan suddenly forced my head deeper into her as I sensed her body seizing up and wildly convulsing. Her moaning got loader and faster. In an instant, her breathing stopped, her grip on my hair almost became unbearable.

"OH GOD!!" She screamed at the top her lungs as she came like a mighty locomotive all over my face and in my mouth.

Reagan let go of my hair, and I heard her panting harder than an out of shape marathon runner at the end of the race. With my mouth free, my own moaning pierced the air. Michelle suddenly stuck a finger in my asshole and I could feel myself about to explode as she battered my clit with her tongue. I could feel Reagan repositioning herself on top of me and finally pressing her tits against my own and she began sucking and kissing my neck. I could feel Michelle's fingernails dig into my abdomen as she continued to eat me. Suddenly, every muscle in my body seized and trembled, my back arched as much as it could with Reagan lying on top of me.

"Cum for me, baby!" Reagan whispered in my ear as she then stuck her tongue in it.

My legs cinched tightly around Michelle's head as I felt my eyes roll back in my head and I squirted like Old Faithful into Michelle's mouth. Michelle was obviously caught by surprise, for I heard her gasp as I shot my load into her mouth.

"Oh my God!" Reagan said, sounding shocked. "It's spraying out of your mouth."

"MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHH!" Michelle moaned; still with a mouthful of my pussy and its juice.

Reagan slid off me, released my arms from there bondage, then sat me up and untied my hands. Still blindfolded, I wrapped my now free arms around Reagan's sweat drench body and we kissed deeply. I then felt warm lips wrap around my right nipple. Reagan suddenly pulled out of the kiss and ran her tongue down my chin, neck and finally wrapped her warm, moist lips around my left nipple. With my hands free, I reached around and removed my blindfolded. I looked down and saw Reagan and Michelle, each with one of my nipples in their mouth. They were both completely nude; their bodies had a flushed red glow and glistened with perspiration, just like mine. I ran my hands through their hair as they sucked on my nipples. Michelle looked up at me and our eyes met. She immediately spit my nipple out of her mouth.

"Hey, who said you could take the blindfold off?" She demanded.

In a sudden flurry off movement, Reagan and Michelle grabbed me by the arms, jerked me off the desk and stood me up beside it. Reagan snapped up the blindfold and once again, the room went black while I felt Michelle pull my arms behind my back again and bound my wrists together.

"You've been a bad girl!" Michelle hissed right in my ear. "And you need to be punished." She continued, and then ran her tongue through my ear.

I was suddenly spun around and bent forward over the desk. As one of the girls held my head against the desk, I could smell all the pussy juice and sweat all over it. Then I felt her tongue running around the back of my neck and shoulders. Then there was a powerful spank and sting on my ass. I knew instinctively that it was my belt.

"Bad girl! Bad girl! Bad girl!" Michelle was saying as she spanked me with my own leather belt.

The noose around my neck tightened and my head was jerked up and turned.

"You are a bad girl, aren't you?" Reagan said. "Just a nasty little fuckin' whore, aren't you? AREN'T YOU!!"

"Yes! Yes, I am! Punish me!" I heard myself say and then Reagan's tongue was deep in my mouth again.

Reagan suddenly pulled out and let go of the noose. For instant my head was free; then I suddenly felt a hand roughly grab a handful of my hair and jerk me completely up right.

"Come here, slut!" Michelle snapped.

Michelle pressed the front of her body firmly up against my backside. Her tits felt so good pressed up against my back. It was then that my bound up hands felt a rubber cock protruding long and firm out from just below Michelle's waist. She was wearing a big strap-on. I wondered if it was the same one that Sherry had used to fuck me with back in January.

"You feel that cock, bitch? You feel that big cock?" Michelle said and then sucked on my earlobe.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned.

"You want that big cock in your pussy?" Michelle asked.

"Yes!" I pleaded.

"Yeah? You want that big cock?" Michelle asked again.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me!" I begged.

"Get on your knees!" Michelle order. "First you're gonna suck my cock!"

I felt two pairs of hands force me to my knees.

"Now suck that cock, bitch!" Michelle ordered. "Get it nice and wet! Yeah!"

I opened my mouth like a hungry wild animal and Michelle stuck the big rubber cock in my mouth. I sucked the head at first, but soon I was deep throating it. The tip of my nose was brushing Michelle's lower abdomen with every stroke. As I sucked the cock, I listened to Michelle and Reagan play with each other.

"Kiss me!" Michelle ordered.

I heard them sucking on each other's lips. I heard multiple spanks and in my mind, watched them spank each other ferociously. I began sucking the cock faster.

"Put your finger in my pussy!" Reagan said.

I listen to Reagan moan loader and loader.

"Oh Yeah! OH YEAH! OH, BABY! Fuck that pussy!" She moaned.

I sucked that cock to the point of choking myself and then Michelle suddenly jerked it out of my mouth.

"You ready to get fucked?" She asked.

"I can't wait to get fucked." I said.

"Get up!" Michelle said.

Michelle grabbed me by the hair on the top of my head and pulled it while Reagan lifted me by the arms. I know knew her powerful grip just by feel. As soon as I was on my feet, Reagan let go and I was spun around to face the desk. The blindfold came off a few seconds later and all I saw in front of me was Reagan, spread eagle on the desk, holding her dark pink pulsating pussy wide open. My whole body quivered and I felt my pussy gush with hot juice. Michelle roughly pushed me forward, bending me over the edge of the desk and jammed my face into Reagan's soaking wet pussy. As I went to eating Reagan, I felt the huge rubber cock plunge deep into my pussy. Michelle stabbed and drove that cock in and out of me with more veracity than Sherry had used. My wrists were throbbing and I struggled with all my might to break out of the nylons. Suddenly, the nylons gave and my hands were free, but Michelle immediately grabbed both my wrists and held them behind me. The slapping of her pelvis on my ass thundered through the room. I dove deeper into Reagan's pussy as Michelle pounded the cock in and out of my pussy with tremendous force and speed, all the while holding both my arms behind me by my wrists. With her rock hard clit between my lips and teeth, Reagan shrieked as her body violently shook, her torso arching toward the ceiling, and for the second time, she came all over my face; just as I blasted cum all over the rubber cock.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers