My Aerobics Instructor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was on the verge of collapsing from exhaustion as she let go of my arms and pulled the rubber cock out of me, panting almost uncontrollably. My jaw ached terribly and I could feel my own cum running down the back my leg. Reagan rolled over on her side in a pile of post-orgasmic mush. As she did, I ran my tongue down the side of her leg and then pushed myself up off the desk with my still throbbing arms, wrists and hands. Standing up straight, I felt Michelle press the front of her body up against my back. As she did, she wrapped her arms around me, kneading my tits and squeezing my nipples. We both stood still and panted, both of us exhausted and drenched with sweat. I felt the rubber cock pressing firmly against my ass. That combined with Michelle's tits pressed against me, Reagan's beautiful glistening body lying just in front of me and Michelle running her tongue along the back of my shoulders and neck relit my fire. I spun around, grabbed Michelle by the neck and plunged my tongue deep into her mouth. Michelle through her arms around me as our tongues wrestled for control inside our mouths and our tits mashed up against each other. My hands slid down her beautiful body and undid the leather straps holding the strap-on in place. The straps finally gave and the whole contraption dropped to the floor. I slowly slid my hands back up Michelle's body and wrapped my arms tightly around her. Our kiss had gone from a tongue wrestling match to an incredible act of deep passion. Her lips were so soft and her tongue and mouth were so warm. It was then that I felt the front of Reagan's body press firmly up against my back and her arms went around me and almost all the way around Michelle. Then, I once again felt an all too familiar, yet very welcome presence pressing against my ass. Reagan was now wearing a strap-on.

"On your knees, bitch!" Reagan ordered.

Without hesitation I dropped to my knees and took Reagan's cock into my mouth and began to suck it. No sooner had I begun, Michelle lied down on the floor on her back, slid her body between my legs, pulled me down a bit and ate my asshole. Reagan had to bend her knees to stay level and then grabbed my hair and guided my every stroke up and down her rubber cock.

Before I knew it, I was again bent over the desk with my face buried deep into Michelle's dripping wet pussy this time, while Reagan was slowly sliding the big rubber cock of her strap-on into my ass. I have always loved getting fucked in the ass. By now my jaw was numb, so I could eat pussy at will. Reagan slowly slipped the head of the cock into my ass and my eyes rolled wildly in my head, almost like I was possessed. Slowly, with each stroke, the cock went deeper and deeper into my asshole. Finally, the slapping skin of my ass to Reagan's pelvis was all over the room and Reagan was pumping hard and fast with her hands firmly on my hips. I stuck a finger in Michelle's ass and flicked her rock hard clit wildly about with my tongue. Michelle's orgasm was so intense that she practically stood up as she came all over my face. As her climax passed, Michelle's body went instantly limp and she literally rolled off the desk and on to the floor, whimpering and shaking like a freezing alley cat on a cold winter night. Reagan was still pumping the cock in and out of my ass; her panting and moaning barely audible over my own. I grabbed the sides the desk, my fingernails digging deeply into the hard wood. Suddenly, every muscle in my body seized up and convulsed. I sucked in a deep breath, my eyes filled with tears and my back arched up and backward toward Reagan as I let out a scream of ecstasy unlike anything I've ever heard.

"YES!" "OH YES!" Reagan screamed.

My body went limp and I slumped back down on the desk like a heavy bag of horse feed; my entire body trembling. Reagan slowly slid her rubber cock out of my ass, undid the straps and let it fall to the floor at her feet. Reagan then slumped down on me, pressing the front of her body firmly against my back. We lay still for a long while as the intensity of our incredible orgasms passed. Reagan finally reached under me and kneaded the side of my tits while she gently ran her tongue all over my upper back and neck.

"Michelle?" I asked finally. "Baby, you okay?"

"Never better." Michelle weakly replied. Still lying exhausted on the floor.

Reagan gently rubbed her body against me, then slowly slid off and stood up beside the desk, running her hands through her sweat and cum drenched hair. I slowly sat up, swung my legs around in front of her and let them dangle off the edge of the desk. Reagan stepped forward, wrapped her arms around me and we kiss deeply.

"Hey!" Michelle said suddenly. "Don't forget me."

Reagan and I broke our kiss, turning our heads to see Michelle getting to her feet and coming over to us. I wrapped one arm around Michelle, the other around Reagan while they each wrapped an arm around me and one around each other and we fell into an incredible three way kiss. A flurry of tongue on tongue on tongue with lips on lips on lips; the most erotic sensation I've every experienced. The girls slowly pushed me back down on to my back on the desk as we kissed, then they each gently mounted me. Now we were an entwinement of sweaty arms, legs, tits, tongues and lips. Finally exhaustion overtook us and we lie cuddled in each other's arms on Sherry's desk. But it wasn't long before our bodies cooled off and lying naked on a cold, hard desktop became very uncomfortable.

Reagan and Michelle climbed off me and then off the desk; then they each took a hand and helped me up and off the desk. We walked arm in arm in arm to the locker room and showered together. We washed each other's bodies and indulged in another three way kiss. I could tell the girls were getting fired up again, but I simply couldn't continue. They both kissed me deeply once more, one at a time; then they headed off to the sauna. When I was finally alone, I slide down the title walls and curled up in the fetal position on the shower stall floor. I don't think I'd ever been so tired. The warm water dousing my body felt incredibly soothing and to some extent, purifying. I felt myself drifting off to sleep when my logical mind suddenly broke down the door I had locked it behind and it shouted one word: SHERRY!

Instantly I was wide awake and sprang to my feet. I shut off the water, grabbed my towel and raced toward my locker. I opened my locker and found it empty. It took me a few seconds to remember that I had emptied my locker earlier that evening and that all my clothes were crumpled up on the floor of Sherry's office. I wrapped the soft white towel around me and raced out of the locker room. As I passed the sauna room door, I could hear orgasmic moaning coming from inside. Michelle and Reagan were still having fun. I raced across the club and burst into the shambles of Sherry's office. The smell of sex still hung heavy in the air. I flipped on the light and immediately pulled my cell phone out of my athletic bag. Flipping my razor phone open, I expected to have dozens of missed calls, voicemails and text messages from Sherry; but there was nothing. Not a single missed call, voicemail or text message. My first thought was that something had happened to her and I was gripped with fear. Maybe she'd been in a car accident on the way to the motel. Still dripping wet from my shower, wrapped in nothing but a soft white towel and shivering from fear rather than cold, I pushed Sherry's speed dial number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey, babe." Sherry's voice came on the line almost immediately.

I was so relieved to hear her voice that it didn't even register initially how calm she sounded. Looking at the clock on the wall, I realized that I was almost three hours late.

"Hey, hon. You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She said.

"Oh Thank God." I said as I exhaled deep and long.

"Are you okay? You sound really distressed." Sherry replied.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just got tied up with something and I didn't realize how late it had gotten. Then when I finally looked up and saw what time it was, I panicked. And when I checked my phone, there weren't any messages from you. So I was afraid maybe something had happened to you on your way to the motel." I explained.

"No, I made it just fine." She said and I smiled.

"Good." I said with tremendous relief. "So, did you and the girls have a good time together?" She asked.

At that moment, the entire world seemed to fall into slow motion. My breathing became very short, shallow and labored. My heart pounded, but the pounds were so slow and so far apart it was like a church bell striking the hours at midnight.

"Diane?" Sherry said. "Are you still there?"

"What did you say?" I finally managed to spit out after what seemed like an eternity.

"I said, did you and the girls have a good time together?" She repeated.

"Girls?" I gagged.

"Yeah! Michelle and Reagan." Sherry said.

In the midst of this sudden and horrible nightmare I found myself trapped in at that moment, my logical mind once again spoke up convincing me that she was probably referring to the aerobics class.

"Yeah." I said as causally as I could. "Yeah, Michelle did a fantastic job teaching the class. She's a really great instructor. Maybe not as good as you, but she'll get there."

"No, I meant after class." Sherry said and my heart stopped.

"What?" I asked in renewed horror.

I suddenly felt a tremendous pressure; almost like some sort of vice grip squeezing on my heart and I couldn't breathe at all. My legs began to tremble and felt as though they were going to give out on me at any second. My mind raced and everything I thought I knew and understood to be good in the world vanished into total darkness.

Sherry went on:

"I know I probably should have told you this sooner; but you see, Michelle was at the club that first night back in January. You know, the night you and I were in the sauna? Well, she bet me her college tuition that she could out do me and give you double the pleasure and orgasms. Frankly, I didn't see how, but then again, I've never been one for threesomes. It never would have occurred to me to bring Reagan in. In fact I wouldn't have thought Reagan was into it. But Michelle is quite a deviant little sex fiend and she can be extremely persuasive."

I felt faint and that I was sure to pass out any second now. I slumped to the floor, nearly dropping my phone. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I was trembling like a bad case of the D.T.'s.

"Diane?" I heard Sherry over the line. "Diane, are you still there?"

"You knew about this? You knew your daughter and her friend were going to seduce me tonight?" I finally managed to stammer.

"Of course I did." Sherry said almost proudly. "I only wish I could have been there to watch. Maybe even join in."

I felt the vomit rising up inside me like magma coming up the cone of a volcanic crater. For the first time in my life, I seriously contemplated killing myself.

"How could you? How could you do such a thing?" I demanded.

"Oh Diane, do you honestly think that you're the first woman Michelle and I have shared?" Sherry replied, and she chuckled. "Please."

My phone slipped out of my hand and slapped shut as it hit the floor, instantly breaking the connection. I had never felt more ashamed, more betrayed, more disgusted and more violated than I did at that moment. My soul felt empty and I had never felt more alone in the world. For the past few months I'd been making love every night to an inhuman monster. And now, as I replayed the past few hours over in my mind, I realized I had become one myself. How could I live with myself, look at myself in a mirror or most of all, face my daughter again? My cell phone rang and didn't even need to look at the caller ID. Now I felt the vomit racing up my throat and I knew I couldn't stop it. I grabbed the waste basket and vomited for what seemed like hours. When it finally subsided, my head throbbed and my eyes watered so badly I could hardly see. My phone had stopped ringing. But I knew it would ring again any second.

Then, in a sudden burst of pure primal instinct, I snatched up the clothes that Michelle and Reagan had torn from my body and stuffed them frantically into my bag. I yanked my car keys out of the side pocket, snatched up the bag along with my cell phone, and with still only my soft white towel wrapped around me I raced out of Sherry's office and out of the club. I sprinted across the deserted parking lot through the cool Michigan night toward my car. The alarm beeped as the system disarmed, hence illuminating the headlights, the interiors and unlocking the doors. I opened the drivers' door and tossed my bag into the passenger seat. Just as I was about to climb in, my cell phone rang again and Sherry's name came across the caller ID. I immediately set my cell phone on the pavement just in front of the drivers' side tire; then I jumped into the car, started the engine, put it in drive and hit the gas. The cell phone shattered instantly under the weight of the car. I roared through the parking lot and didn't even slow down as I turned on to the street. Sobbing like a frightened child, wrapped in nothing but a soft white towel and with my bare foot pressing hard on the grooved accelerator, I sped off into the darkest Michigan night I think I'd ever seen. What have I done? And what am I going to do now?

TO BE CONTINUED -- Look for "My Aerobics Instructor -- Pt. 3" Coming Soon!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
Seducing The Principal Cunning vixen seduces her sexy high school principal.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day Birthday girl is seduced by teenager at Broadway show.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories