All Comments on 'My Angel, Katie'

by sheskindacute

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My wife and I tried it too

This was an excellent story. My wife and I tried something nearly identical to this and it worked great. We have been married for nearly 30 years and it clearly didn't weaken our feelings for one another. It is not for everyone, nor is it something we do often. However, when it happens it is amazing. It is hot to see her get so worked up. As to all the nay-sayers, lighten up. If you don't like it then don't do it. If you don't like it then STOP reading it. You all appear to be the biggest bunch of hypocrites on the planet. You are visiting an erotic web site and then complaining when you read erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

Not a turn on for me, but whatever floats your boat. Angel is a stupid word to use, slut or whore is the enderment you are looking for, I'll skip you from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read

realistic sex. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Surprise

If they don't want to have babies I'm surprised that she let the lover deposit his seed in her and the husband has never done that. That tells me that there is something more there. Would not be surprised to learn they carry on an affair where she eventually becomes pregnant and she tries to make her hubby believe it is his child. Would love to see another chapter and see what path this story takes. Nicely done.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 14 years ago
Great Story!

Enjoyed your story very much. Reminded me of the first time I saw my wife with another man and knew I could not deny her the passion she craved from new lovers. That was over 15 years ago and she still needs her "new meat" from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ugh

ugh

jdelp02jdelp02over 14 years ago
A good Read

I have to admit, I've been involved in this type of 3some. I enjoy watching a woman getting fucked by another man. I love watching her face as the excitement builds and then she has a mind blowing orgasm. I think it is even more erotic when both consent and are in the same room because there is no sense of infildelity, but a sense of sharing the experience together. The one thing I like about the story was that Katie and her husband had a stronger commitment and were able to express themselves and talk about what they did. Communication is an important part of any relationship to work. This experience may or may not have strenghten this relationship, but it has shown that communication, trust and knowing how ones partner feels can add exitement to a marriage.

piedaddypiedaddyover 14 years ago
Approval

You should show your approval by devouring Katie's creampie, I'm sure she would love to have you clean Neil's cum from her pussy.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Nice to see the relationship dynamics of this kind of couple, even while keeping the hot situationals and very good descriptions. Outstanding (and rare). We're going to get a sequel, right???

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Um

Liked this, want to go there.

alan13703alan13703over 14 years ago
Great story and can't wait for more

Please ignore the negative comments because they say more about the weakness and fear of the person writing them.

This story was enjoyable and I hope you write more. And at last a lover who doesn't have a 9" cock. Well done.

lovetolick7lovetolick7over 14 years ago
WOW !!

Great story......liked the detail,you are a good writer hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmm, someone is deleting honest feedback!

Noticed all the 100's and the lack of any real feedback on the obvious flaws in this boring tale. Author - is this all you are capable of - if so, a sad waste of time.

newtype2525newtype2525over 14 years ago
Luved-it!

More please!

First timers are always hot when they finally give in. The husband chasing the wife to do something like that is intense! The end result is kinda awesome if it ends well for both! I would like to see more of this couple, but a new couple would be even hotter!!

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftabout 13 years ago
an excellent story

It takes a very strong, compassionate, and tolerant man to allow his wife to have sex with another man, especially if her past before him was promiscuous.

The story has a good ending, showing the love for one another. I liked this one.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Not bad ... kinda plain vanilla

Realistic, no giant-killer peckers or massive pectorals, nor any pharmaceuticals (except alcohol in relatively small doses and a little pot, taken while aware). BUT, no great drama or tension, either. No real problems to deal with (yet ... wait for the second missed 'monthly!'

Even the glazed look in Sweetie's eyes she herself explained as circumstantial.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DUPLICATE OF ANOTHER

This is virtually identical to Allison's First Time

byenjoyher - do not know which is original and which copy but same story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That is exactly how my wife after two years and i started.My wife has had twelve different men fuck her and now we have been married fifty eight years.My wife wants to forget it happened but i loved it all.Especially the time my close friend was fucking her twice a week for three and a half years.They did everything one would see in a porn movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An all time favorite

The husband's turning away from his insecure jealousy to embrace and be aroused by his wife's slutty side is highly erotic. Sad that this was your only story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start.

MUCH too short, though. Scenes and actions needed more description Also needed LOTS more character development. For instance, some believable explanation(s) on why the hubby wasn't jealous. He was willing, even /eager to share his "angel" after only two years of marriage?!?

Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You have been copies - by another author

Check out Allison's First Time

byenjoyher

SAME STORY

WELL WRITTEN - please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and gave it 5-stars. One reason is that I've always preferred "first-time" stories and this is a doozy. I would hope that you will submit more stories, especially if your Katie has gone on to become the playmate of more men! Let me know (lodgstoney@yahoo.com) I also invite you to check out my stories here on Literotica! -- StoneyLodge

954Hard954Hard10 months ago

Neil fucked the shit out of her and she loved it. She will want more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous