All Comments on 'My Angel of Mercy'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What a load of garbage and while I realise its fiction the most unprofessional nurses ever. 1*

lord_jefelord_jefeabout 7 years ago
A Beautiful Story

I'm not a romantic, but despite that, this was a beautiful story filled with romance & a deep love. Yes, she was an unprofessional nurse, but we've all had the nurse fantasy, but this made it real, & tangible. An excellent piece of work, & 5 stars for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Only the soul matters in the end."

If/ when a person finds the one person that is right, age, race, or gender no longer matter. The story showed a courtship, to often we bypass that important part of relationships. I immensely enjoyed this story, it read like a published short-story (hint); it wasn't what I was looking for, but it was what I needed to read. May we all find out soul-mate, even if it's not who you were looking for at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A sweet and happy (and hot) read

This is a great story. Very sweet, although at times it felt like there should be a bit more information. It was one of those stories that you find yourself smiling over at the end of reading.

Great work. I'm really enjoying your stuff. Thank you for writing it.

scotlytscotlytabout 7 years ago
Great story

I am bummed that it's done I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pregnant or not

At first she tells her mother she wants to spend the weekend with Alex trying to get pregnant but when she goes to his place, she takes it in the ass to prevent pregnancy. Just a minor "oops".

eideticeideticabout 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous: Pregnant or Not

Actually, it isn't an oops. She said it to her mother to antagonize her when they were fighting, and is what got her father to intervene and tell them to stop picking on each other. In reality, she knows she doesn't want to get pregnant out of wedlock, hence being careful after her indiscretion at the hospital. I'm sorry it wasn't clear in the story.

Thank you for noticing and commenting. I hope you enjoyed the story.

Tigg51Tigg51about 7 years ago
Loved it although

I wanted it to go further. Why can't Alex commit? What's stopping him? What's the secret of his study? He's retired but he's active? 007? Lots of unanswered questions please please please take it further to at least a marriage. Does she have an affair or 3 some with Alex's neighbour? Loved it but a little frustrated

eideticeideticabout 7 years agoAuthor
@Tigg51

There is a sequel in the works, and I hate committing to stories I may not be able to finish. And yes, it does explore their relationship going forward, and some of his background. Plus others that come into their lives. Sorry, but although it's roughed in, I just can't promise delivery. Thank you for enjoying it and commenting. Your kind of feedback is what keeps me interested in writing and posting. Cheers!

Ramjet75Ramjet75almost 7 years ago
I'm in

I'll join the crowd waiting for the rest of the story.

I have read it twice now and found it excellent both times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice scenario

Lots of sex, but when the sex happens, it just happens. It's sex, but it's not particularly erotic -- at least not for me.

And there should be at least SOME reluctance in a first time story. There's absolutely none -- at least on her part.

I gave it 4 stars for its good writing, but would have given only 3 for eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it

I enjoyed the story, to to the point to reread it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

enjoyed this story very much. great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I liked this story very much! I'm definitely a romantic man,and are this story up I really liked your characters, and one of easy to route for them. Add me to the list of those hoping for a sequel.

maxx308maxx308over 5 years ago
Beautiful

Now that's what you call a love story. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Book lover

Very very nice plot ! Liked the emotional bondage among the characters !

lynnandandylynnandandyabout 4 years ago

Great love story, great characters and a happy ending.

Beautiful written.

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My angel of ... good writting

I seldom read something supposedly erotic and discover a master piece; yes indeed it is an erotic piece of literature, however a masterful one. I love you delicate way of creating an erotic environment without going in to the crude sexual scene all the way, nevertheless your erotic scenes are maxi-powerful and complete with a lot of taste. Keep working with your writings you are a natural, and I do not doubt, one day you will have some of those super famous novels called classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my second time reading this story. I would have hoped you'd continue with more of the story.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Even this curmudgeon critic can only smile at this sweet tale.

I do have a question for the author: Are the bugs in the sand chigroe fleas. I have read they will burrow into the skin of one's elbows leaning back in the sand. Not to be confused with chiggers, the larvae of the harvest mite in the US.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very long time ago, someone whom I will always love, but couldn’t have, gave me two sage pieces of advice.

Love is precious and rare. Don’t ever apologize for it.

Love is never wrong. The worst it can be is inconvenient.

Happily-ever-after between ages 22 and 66? Improbable. Challenging. Certainly inconvenient. But I would never say impossible. Caring, giving, and regard know no age boundaries. I know it’s been years, but I hope one day to see a further exploration of these two characters. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's kinda long but worth the trip, THANKS!!

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

Two thumbs way up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

66yrs old.....you made this MC really too old!! He's fucking old yet still wants to wait with her yet he's supposedly in love!!

Too long...they should have moved in by then....what is a 67 yr old government contractor doing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

SIMILAR Stories