My Angel of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not immediately," I joked. "You may need some help tending your wounds and helping with physical therapy after you are discharged," I told him. "I was just wondering if you had someone."

"Let's see..." he mused. "I'd tick 'em off on my fingers if I had any, but they seem to have disappeared under a bunch of gauze and tape."

"I'm sure Dr. Carlton will find them for you tomorrow. Monday, that is," I reassured him.

"Well, until then, let's see... no wife, no kids, no parents, one sister in California with her brood, one brother in Paris with his brood, no girlfriend and no boyfriend. Or fuck buddies. Nope... I'd have to say I live alone. Unless you mean pets, too, in which case there's Geri and Freki, my Great Pyrenees dogs currently under the care of my neighbor Marcy, who is a nature freak and thinks they should never have been trained to hunt."

"Does that make you Odin?" I asked as I finished the last of the dressings. "You can lie back now."

"My God, a woman who knows her mythology!" he exclaimed. "You just keep getting better and better! You sure you don't want to apply? You'd have to move to Puerto Rico, though."

"Mr. Alex, you are a very seductive man," I told him and I heard him mutter "I hope so" under his breath before I went on. "I'm pretty sure I'm not looking to settle down right now, though thank you for the offer."

"Nuts!" That one I was meant to hear.

"There's food available when you get hungry," I told him, "and according to your chart, you've been having trouble resting during the day. I'll be back later to help with that, and just push the call paddle when you want to eat." I know I was being a bit saucy when I teased him about helping him sleep, but seeing the way he lit up made it okay for me. I finished tucking him in and then left to go check in on Mr. Perkins, a new arrival. A crotchety old bugger who'd had his prostrate out and was making life miserable for everyone on the ward.

I was hoping Barbara could get his doctor to authorize sedating him. Instead, thinking about what Mr. Foster had said let me ignore the old coot's ravings while I dealt with him. I was too busy warring with myself.

I knew I was very attracted to Mr. Alex Foster. I also knew it was absolutely the wrong thing to do. I knew Mr. Foster would be a good choice to relieve me of my virginity. I also knew it was absolutely the wrong thing to do. I knew that moving in with him, married or not, and taking care of him while a real relationship had a chance to grow was also very, very attractive. I also knew it was absolutely the wrong thing to do.

I was getting very tired of knowing it was absolutely the wrong thing to do.

Well, I'd already made up my mind about the virginity. And I'd figured out how to do it so that I didn't risk further injury to his burns, and could keep most of the strain off his back. If he'd cooperate. Tonight I had come prepared. A thoroughly shaved to baby-bare pussy. Old-fashioned stockings and garters with panties and maxi-pad over them. The dress style of our uniform. Raise the head slightly, lower the knees, drop the side rail and I'd be set...

I needed to wait until he wanted to drop off, though...

* * * * *

Talk about feeling guilty... looking forward to getting a blowjob from Kayla was about as wrong as it gets. Even if I did have the excuse of it being a medical necessity so I could piss and get some sleep.

Well, I'd gone light on dinner as I did with all my regular food meals, because I was not looking forward to taking that dump Doctor What's-his-name wanted me to have. The erection was still incredibly painful, but I was starting to get used to it. Which in and of itself is a sad commentary on my daily life at that point.

By the way, simply willing one's body to heal isn't all that effective. I know a "Positive Mental Attitude" is important, but there are some basic mechanics that need tending to as well, and the idea of surgery to "fix" the vertebra was becoming acceptable. I was musing on what I considered my despicable state of affairs when my angel returned.

She came up to the bedside and smiled softly as she asked, "how are we doing, Alex?" My heart skipped about three beats. She'd actually called me Alex.

"Ready to take a piss and sleep," I told her.

"Yeah, you take the piss, alright," she smiled. She went back to the door and closed it before returning to me.

"So do you," I told her and she smiled.

"I'm about to..." she muttered, but I caught it. Aloud, she said, "so let's look at our problem..."

She gently raised the head of the bed a bit and I had to admit, it did feel better to be sitting up more. Then she lowered the knees a bit, but left them with a comfortable, supported bend. Then she lowered the side rail and I thought, oh, Momma! Yes! Here comes the blowjob!...

She peeled back the covers, carefully, and gently handled my ridiculously swollen member. The purple and mottling hadn't gone away at all. In fact, the only time it did was in the post-orgasm stage where I went flaccid. Despite the pain, though, her touch felt wonderful. And it felt even better when her warm, wet, soft mouth descended on me and the waves of pleasure made a valiant attempt to overcome the pain. I lay back, but because of sitting more upright, I had an unimpeded view of her marvelous mouth working me over.

She was incredible. I watched as she nearly brought me off, then paused for a bit. She brought out a bottle of some sort of lube and coated me well, going back to a slow, gentle handjob. I could feel everything pulling up and although it would have been nice to cum in her mouth, her hands weren't bad at all. I watched as she paused again, bent over and dropped something on the floor, then crawled in with me...

Crawled in??? She was crawling into the bed and straddling me, her uniform skirt pulled up and her stockings and garters framing a beautiful bare pussy. And I realized what she was going to do. And what she'd dropped on the floor.

"Kayla, don't!" I tried to tell her. "You're a virgin! I'm going to hurt you! Please... your first should be someone special!"

She raised up over me and positioned my turgid manhood right at her slit and rubbed me with her pussy lips a couple of times while she fixed me with an almost feral stare.

"You are someone special, Alex," she told me. "I've wanted you since the first time I got intimate with you. You refuse to be a hero because you saved lives. Well, you're going to be my hero and you're going to get rid of my pesky maidenhead... and if this big fucker won't do it, I'll end up dying intact!" Then she sat down.

"Owww!!... Son of a bitch, that hurt!" She had paused as she slowly adjusted to my undesired enhanced size, and I saw the tears beginning to brim in her eyes.

"Kayla, please..." I tried again. "Please don't hurt yourself!" I had a hundred flavors of Guilty rampaging through me.

"Just hold still, Alex," she told me. "The pain is starting to go down." Then she leaned forward and kissed me... and I realized why she'd raised the head of the bed.

I had never had someone own me with a kiss like that. She lit up every good feeling in my entire being. Her taste, her scent, her touch, her soft breath... all thrilled me to my core. She slipped me her tongue and it got even better. More intense, more... well, loving. And she kept kissing me as she slowly rose, then fell, on my shaft. The hypersensitive one buried deep in her used-to-be-virginal pussy.

"Oh, God, Alex..." she moaned quietly. "You feel so fucking good! I didn't know it could be this good."

"You should feel it from my side," I tried to joke with her. "I've got my dick stuck in a hot, tight blast furnace that's squeezing me in half like a tube of toothpaste..."

"Is that a complaint?" she moaned a little louder as she sped up fucking me. And it was her fucking me. I was just lying there hoping I wasn't doing some kind of internal damage to her. And trying not to cum. She felt so incredibly good, I wasn't going to last very long.

"No, no complaint," I hurried to reassure her. "Just shock and awe. Just completely blown away by the most marvelous feeling cunt I've ever known."

"My cunt, is it?" she asked, speeding up more and making it nearly impossible for me to hold back.

"Sorry," I apologized. "Please don't let my crudeness offend you..."

"Well, Alex..." and she was panting now. "I want you to fucking cum your brains out in my hot cunt! I want you to spend your load deep in me... fill me with your seed... make me trip over and cum my fucking brains out all over your hot cock!"

"Make me your bitch, Alex Foster," she went on. "Make me your filthy little cum-dumpster!"

I got the point. And I told her so.

"Kayla, you don't have to talk dirty to me," I told her. "I love every inch of how you feel and I'm not going to be able to hold back much longer. But please, tell me... you are protected, right? 'Cause I'm not."

"Nope," she told me flat out. "Now, cum in me, Alex! Make me your little virgin whore!"

All the panic and fear in the world could not have stopped my orgasm. And as I hit the inevitable, so did she. Which only spurred me on more, and then me her. I hooked a pillow with my arm and pulled it over my head to muffle my screams as the pain and pleasure rocketed through me, but nothing muffled the sweet, sweet sound of my Angel of Mercy cumming all over my cock.

"Oh, God, Alex!... Oh, God! I'm gonna... gonna... Oh, Fuck! I'm going to CUM!! FUCK! CUMMING!!"

Her hot pussy pulsed hard on me as she bounced up and down, forcing my ropes of jism deep into her, forcing me to keep spurting my seed into her...

Until a shot of pain went through my back and ass and shoulders and head that almost made me vomit through my scream. I had never felt anything so excruciatingly horrible in my life. I felt like someone had torn my spine out and set it on fire.

Kayla must have sensed something was wrong because she slowed down and then stopped, taking the pillow off my face. I don't know what her expression was, because my eyes were closed, but her words will echo in my mind forever.

"Oh, God! Please, no!" She kept repeating that prayer as she scrambled off me and off the bed, falling into nurse mode and doing a quick assessment of my vitals as she hit the call button. Not the patient one. The other one. The one that had her boss charging through the door in a couple of seconds.

"What happened?" That would be Barbara, the Charge Nurse.

"Oh, God, Barbara, I think I've hurt him! Bad!" was the first thing Kayla chose to tell her.

Thinking about it later, I reconstructed what Barbara must have seen. I'm lying on my back with my head thrown back, in agony. My erect cock is dancing in the air covered in my cum and Kayla's blood. And there's probably blood on the sheets. Kayla's panties are on the floor, next to the bed. And a horrified Kayla is starting to unload as if she'd just killed a patient.

God bless that woman to her dying day, she didn't say a word to Kayla. I fought down the pain as she moved up next to the bed and asked me, "can you talk, Mr. Foster?"

"Yes," I grimaced, "and don't blame her. Ow, fuck!!"

"Your back or your penis, Mr. Foster?"

"My back. Most of me. Something cramped in my back and it hurt like hell..." I got a few more deep breaths as Barbara looked at my vitals on the machines. "It wasn't Kayla..." I had to add. "Something in me..."

I could feel the erection subsiding and right behind it came the need to piss.

"I'm going to need help, ma'am," I told her. "I have to piss and I'll need help getting to the bathroom."

"I don't think moving you is a good idea, Mr. Foster," she told me, and I know she was being professional, but I didn't care.

"I can move, ma'am," I told her. "I'll fucking do it on my own if I have to. It would be better if you helped." I guess someone had warned her about my temper.

"You will let Kayla and me do the lifting, Mr. Foster," she informed me, "and we are going to go slow so that I can assess whether something additional has been damaged."

I agreed and the two women helped me get out of the bed. When I got to the edge of the bed, Nurse Barbara handed Kayla some kind of wipe and told her "clean yourselves up. Then we'll move him." Kayla complied, starting with wiping me down and then wiping herself while Barbara went around behind me and looked at the dressings on my back.

"No external evidence of hemorrhaging," she commented as she came back around front. I looked over at Kayla and I had never seen her scared like that before.

"It's nothing you did," I tried to tell her, but she just gave me one of those looks women are good at, that tell you to can it because you're full of shit. They got me to the toilet and stepped out while I pissed, being a good boy and urinating into the measuring cup. I don't think I was supposed to hear their hushed conversation outside the door.

* * * * *

"Kayla, I'm not going to report you," Barbara told me as we waited outside for Alex to finish. "I just need to know what happened. I can make my own guesses from the blood, cum and panties but I'd rather you just level with me. I want to make sure Mr. Foster is okay."

"I screwed up, Barbara," I admitted. I was having a hard time talking. My heart was in my throat and my guts wanted to puke. "I've been relieving his erection so he could pee and get some sleep by helping him get off. First it was a handjob, and then a blowjob. I guess I'm what he called 'crushing' on him, and you see, well... I was a virgin and I wanted him to be my first and it seemed like a good way to do it."

"And..." she prompted me.

"And it was fine until we both came together, kind of hard, and all of a sudden he went real stiff and was screaming into his pillow and it seemed something was wrong. I mean, he muffled his cums before with the pillow so he wouldn't drag you all down here, but this one was different. When I took the pillow off his face, he was grimacing really badly. Like 10 out of 10 pain. I... um... dismounted... and checked his stats and he was having a pain reflex kind of reaction. BP, pulse, respiration, O2 saturation... the works."

"So I called you. I know I'm probably getting fired, but I needed your help. He needed your help." I didn't know what else to tell her. She looked thoughtful for a moment before she spoke.

"So you two were engaged in consensual therapy," she stated, and I began to see the wisdom of her ways. "And something happened in his back to cause extreme agony. But he is mobile, and only wincing when moving, and otherwise seems quite capable."

"Yes, ma'am," I told her, and I was figuratively, if not literally, hanging my head.

"Don't ma'am me," she told me. "How's your pussy?" I was a little surprised at the question, but answered her honestly.

"Sore," I told her, "but happy. He is a bit on the large side..." That got a snicker from Barbara.

"Hell of a way to punch your V-card," she told me. "Look, when he's done, we're going to help him back to bed and if he wants, we'll hit the PCA for him. Then you are going to go to the locker room and grab a shower. After that, you can finish your shift. We will keep tabs on whether there's any ensuing problems from tonight's incident. If nothing's wrong, nothing gets said. Or written. Am I understood?"

"Yes, ma'... um, Barbara," I told her. "And thank you."

"I'm guessing from the way he came to your defense, even still in pain, that there's something special going on there. But, please Kayla... be more careful."

I nodded and we waited for Alex to finish up.

* * * * *

I felt bad for Kayla. Really bad. She was taking on all this responsibility for me and doing more for me than anyone, and then one small thing happens and it all comes tumbling down on her. Except for that Nurse Barbara. She was rapidly becoming my second favorite nurse. I was going to have to get her on the side and make sure that no matter what happened with me, that Kayla wouldn't get hurt by it.

I pretended I hadn't heard their discussion, and they helped me back to bed after I was done. Kayla tucked me in with Barbara standing by, and other than extreme soreness in my lower back, I wasn't any worse than before. In fact, the excruciating twinges were gone. Kayla offered me the PCA bump and I decided it wouldn't hurt. I wanted to sleep, anyway. My horndog mind was flooded with memories of my wonderful angel giving me her virginity. The awful thoughts about the consequences would come later.

I wished them both a goodnight and settled back. Kayla adjusted the bed back where it was originally and then surprised the hell out of me by leaning over and giving me a loving and lingering kiss - right in front of her boss! And I melted into it. Right then I didn't give a rat's left testicle about proper. I took her face in my bandaged arms and tried to pull her to me. She just gently smiled as she broke the kiss and eased my arms down alongside me. I was falling for this girl and falling hard. Woman, actually, I thought. Actually, I amended, she was a woman long before giving me her cherry. Such were my musings when the morphine crept up on me and I fell out.

* * * * *

Barbara had a strange sense of humor. She noted "bio spill" on my log when she sent me to the showers. As I stood in the hot water raining down on me, some hard realities started to set in.

First off, I had been incredibly irresponsible. Between the risk of injury to my patient and the fact that I was in the middle of my cycle and not protected, there could be major repercussions. Add to that, Barbara knew exactly what had happened and if word leaked at all, I could end up fired, or worse, charged.

Then there was my relationship to Alex... Mr. Foster. I wanted desperately to believe he loved me. He kept pointing out how it would be wrong, but that just made me think all the more that he did. I didn't have much experience in the love department, but I wanted to believe that what I was feeling for him was exactly that - true love.

But he was right that relationships with wide age discrepancies had long odds of working. That didn't mean they couldn't. Just that it would be difficult. Plus, if we were to have children, he'd probably die while they were still young, putting me and them in a very strained position. Children? What the hell was I thinking? That was really getting ahead of myself.

I resolved to work things out before there was any more drama or trauma. I would see him again tomorrow night and then I was off Monday and Tuesday, and back on Wednesday. By then, Dr. Carlton would have assessed his progress and there'd be a better idea of what Alex's treatment plan would look like. Maybe I was just being hormonal after his wonderful fucking, but I was starting to think it would be a good idea if I weren't around for the rest of his rehab.

Or maybe at all. Maybe he had it backward and I wasn't the one who would get hurt by us falling in love. Maybe it would screw up his life, put him under pressure to meet my needs, fantasized or otherwise. Maybe, maybe, maybe... my head was spinning with maybe's. Maybe I shouldn't be here at all. Maybe I should go back to my folks' place in Aibonito. I could work at the Mennonite hospital there while I got calmed down and figured out what to do with my life. And it would save my friends here from having to fire or charge me...

123456...9