All Comments on 'My Annual Physical'

by RilkesGhost

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TheOxRocksTheOxRocksover 6 years ago
Excellent! Great debut!

What any guy would give for a physical exam like that. Only your first story? Wow, looking forward to hearing more from you.

RilkesGhostRilkesGhostover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2 soon, please ....

Ended too abruptly. We'll need to know about that weekend. We will definitely need to know the results of that oral exam. I have a throbbing, erect member that very much needs Doctor Danielle to orally extract a semen sample. More, please. An excellent beginning.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 6 years ago
What a helluva exam!

Your description of his affair with Sandy was top notch, but his coupling with Doc was actually less so. It wasn't a letdown but it wasn't on the same level.

He seemed to begin to develop feelings for Doc quickly but I didn't get the feeling of intimacy at the end. There was just the hope for a continued weekend. "James felt confused, but it was impossible for him to stop feeling the strong attraction he was feeling toward this woman." If it was pure lust, the words didn't adequately support that. Your words in that sentence implied feelings of intimacy, leading to a relationship, then love. After they made love and fucked, the intimacy wasn't resumed...

I got the feeling that you shot your wad telling the love scene and rushed to finish the story. Apologies, but "shot your wad" has many different meanings, but doing it sexually too often can physically tire you out, as well. That was the feeling I got.

Great story, you might want to consider maintaining multiple lines during the composition phase...

beanburner69beanburner69about 6 years ago
first

this was the first of your stories I've read looking forward to the other two and hope there is more to follow on this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry, but there were laughably bad spelling mistakes!

It cracks me up that people writing stories about doctors misspell 4-letter words by forgetting a letter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous