My Aunt's Anniversary Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck this is hot, I thought as I forced it as deep into my mouth as I could take it. I was gagging and choking on it, forcing it down my throat, but I had to pull off. Gasping for air as a string of spit ran from my mouth to the tip of his cock, I ran a hand over his shaft and used the spit as lube to continue stroking him as I dove onto the other cock.

"What a fucking slut," one of them said from above me, but I didn't care. I was savoring, tasting, learning as I worked my mouth over their sweet chocolate meat. I stole a glance at my aunt and she had one of the cocks up in the air now, licking and kissing her way down the man's nine inch shaft before taking his balls into her mouth and sucking them gently.

"You like sucking that black cock, don't you, you little white whore?"

I wasn't sure if the statement was directed at my aunt or me, but I pulled my lips free from the glorious shaft in my throat and shouted breathlessly, "God yes! Fuck my little whore mouth. Make me your black cock slut."

"Sarah! You nasty bitch!" My aunt shouted.

"She learned fast," another said as the other three laughed.

"Don't worry slut, we'll make you and your aunt both black cock whores before the night is through."

As he finished the sentence he grabbed the back of my head and began face fucking me. I was gagging as he impaled his monster down my throat, spit flying from my mouth. I put both hands on his hips and tried to relax as his cock pistoned in and out of my mouth, his giant balls slapping against my chin.

While I was getting ruthlessly face fucked my aunt was pushed onto all fours, the smaller of the two guys cocks still in her mouth, while the big guy pulled her dress up and began rubbing his cock over her pussy lips. Seeing the opportunity here, I begrudgingly removed the cock from my mouth and crawled across the floor before sliding under my aunt. I watched as my aunts pussy lips were stretched wide, to the point I didn't think his cock would even be able to fit inside her, but slowly, as she moaned around the cock in her mouth, it split them wide and the tip slid in.

I flicked my tongue up tasting the honeyed mixture of both her pussy and his cock, before wrapping my lips around her clit. He backed his cock out slowly. My aunt's pussy was dripping she was so wet and she was moaning insatiably as he slid back in with one smooth stroke, his balls banging against my nose with each deep thrust. He pulled his cock all the way free for a moment and I reached up aiming it into my mouth, moaning as I sucked the head between my lips, barely able to take more than that as I tasted my aunt's pussy on his rock hard shaft. He pulled out of my mouth and then rammed himself back into my aunt hard, rocking her forward and ramming the cock of the other guy all the way down her throat. She pulled all the way off then and I heard her gasping for air between each scream as the cock in her pussy picked up speed, pounding her harder and harder with each thrust.

Someone grabbed my ankles and pulled me out from under my aunt. They man handled me, grabbing me by the hips and flipping me around easily onto my hands and knees. My dress was lifted up as I felt a hand wrap around my panties and rip them to the side. My cock pressed against the front of them aching and erect as a thumb went to my little asshole, slowly, delicately massaging it. I moaned helplessly as I looked back to see the man who'd called me a girl behind me stroking his gorgeous cock. He spit on my ass and massaged it into my asshole, his thumb slipping past the entrance and penetrating me.

"Ready to have your pussy fucked girl?" He said gruffly as he slowly moved his thumb around inside me. It flicked against my prostate and my cock involuntarily jumped as I moaned. "I'll take that as a yes," he said as his friend came around in front and grabbed me by the hair, shoving his cock back down my throat.

Out of the corner of my eye I could just make out my aunt being laid on top of one guy, his cock sliding into her asshole, as another mounted her from above filling her pussy. She was practically screaming in pleasure as the two cocks filled her holes. I could understand why, the man behind me was pushing two fingers into my ass now and the cock in my mouth was fucking my face so hard that I was being pushed and pulled between the two. I couldn't see it, but I could guarantee my clitty was leaking a puddle of precum in my panties.

I moaned as I pushed my ass back on the fingers inside me, the sweet thick black cock in my mouth tasted so good and I hungrily slurped on it. The man behind me withdrew his fingers from my ass and I felt empty. It wasn't the first time I'd had something in there. I'd put a few house hold items in their when I got really really horny before, but what was coming next had me nervous. I felt the guy spit again and then flop his massive cock against my ass crack, sliding it up and down. His dick felt heavy as he pressed it against my virgin asshole, but I wanted it. No, I needed it.

"Fuck my dirty little pussy," I said pulling my mouth off the cock in front of me and turning to look at him as I stroked it. "Put your fucking cock in me!"

"As you wish slut," he grunted and pressed his cock head hard into me. I took a breath and tried to relax as he forced the monster inside me. With a pop I felt the head slide in and then the length of his shaft begin pushing deeper and deeper inside. It fucking hurt, my ass was on fire and I cried out as he grabbed my hips and buried his massive black dick up my tight little virgin ass. The man in front didn't care though and shoved his cock back into my mouth, fucking my face. For the next few moments all I could do was fight to breathe and try to relax, but as he kept going my ass felt better and better. In fact, it started to feel fucking amazing and I was moaning around the cock in my mouth not long after.

"God yes, look at these white whores."

I was pushing back and forth, fucking myself on the cock in my ass as I could see my aunt getting her holes destroyed by the other two black men. The man in my mouth pulled his cock free and laid down on the ground.

"Mount me," he said. I did as I was told like a good little slut. I pulled myself off the heavenly dick in my ass and turned around to slide down on him reverse cowgirl. I grabbed his pulsing shaft and lined it up with my little asshole as I slowly slid down. The guy who'd been in my ass came forward and fed me his cock. I could taste the musky juice of my ass on him as he began plowing into my throat now.

Once I had settled down onto the base of the cock in my ass I began bouncing up and down, my clitty twitching like crazy in my panties as the cock inside me was destroying my prostate.

"Yess, you dirty fucking white slut. You want my cum? You want this black cum in your mouth?" The man with his cock in my mouth said as he stroked his shaft, the head between my lips. I reached up and stroked his massive balls. "Yes, give it to me. Give me that black cum, cover my face!"

The man grunted, "Here it comes bitch."

The first shot hit me in the forehead, trailing down over my eyes, the next hit my cheek and then after that he painted my open mouth, tongue hanging out. I moaned as he fired rope after rope onto me, his cum dribbling down my chin and onto my dress. It was so fucking hot watching shot after shot come streaming out of his massive black cock that I began quivering and cumming in my panties without even touching my little clit.

"Fuuccckkkkk," I screamed as I bounced faster on the big black dick destroying my ass. My clitty twitched and shook as I filled my panties with cum. As I came, my ass clenched tight around the cock in my ass and as the guy finished cumming on my face, shoving his cock back in my mouth to have me clean it for him, the guy in my ass grabbed me by the hips and began unloading his cum deep inside me.

"Take my cum in your little pussy you fucking whore!" He screamed as I could feel the warm salty juice filling my tight little hole. I slurped harder on the cock in my mouth, cleaning the sweet salty juice hungrily as my ass was turned into a black cum receptacle.

"Yes, yes fill my slut hole daddy!! I'm your fucking black cock cum whore." I yelled as the guy pulled his softening shaft from my mouth. The guy in my ass pulled me down onto him shaking and moaning, then pushed me forward, his cock popping from my used asshole. I turned around, my fingers reaching down to the gaped orifice so I could scoop the dripping cum onto them.

"Can't waste it," I said with a slutty smile as I moved my cum covered fingers to my mouth and began sucking that sweet seed clean while I watched my aunt. She had been flipped around now and the massive cock was in her ass, the other in her pussy. She was moaning hysterically, her legs spasming as they mercilessly fucked her holes. She was cumming all over their cocks, the one in her pussy was drenched in her cream and froth. The man with the cock in her ass began shuddering first and I crawled forward, leaning in from behind and sucking his balls as I felt them tense and then begin unloading inside my aunt's ass.

"Fuck yes, fucking cum, fill me with your cum," she screamed as the other cock began releasing into her well fucked pussy. I sat back, watching them orgasm wildly inside my aunt. The cock in her ass was the first to slide out, cum trailing from the tip and spilling from her used asshole. I leaned forward again, this time sucking my aunt's asshole into my mouth and lapping up the draining cum. She moaned as I did it, her hand reaching back and pulling my face into her ass.

"Bury your tongue in there slut. Eat my ass clean of that black man's cum," she moaned.

I moaned back and stuck my tongue as far up her ass as I could. My tongue rimmed and reamed her, swirling and lapping at all of the cum I could get and when it was clean I sat back and my aunt dismounted the cock in her pussy. Together we leaned forward over it sucking and cleaning it. Her lips wrapping around the head as I slurped the mixture of cum and pussy juice off the shaft, tonguing the sweet creme from his balls. When our mouths met on his shaft we kissed, swapping the mixture of cum and pussy juice between us, my aunt even moving to lick the drying cum clean off my face and spitting it back into my mouth like the black cock cum sluts we'd become.

Satisfied with our work we sat back. Three of the men already with their clothes back on, the fourth standing back up and working to get his pants back on.

"Thanks for the dessert," my aunt said as we sat there on our knees, starring at these four men who'd just used and fucked us like street whores.

"I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you two the rest of the week," the tallest one said with a grin as they gathered their things and walked back toward the stairwell down into the lower decks.

We sat in silence watching them walk away until my aunt broke it, "You're happy you put those clothes on now aren't you?"

"God yes," I sad turning and kissing her on the lips, our tongues dancing against each other, the taste of black cum still on her breath.

What the fuck was the rest of the cruise going to be like if this was day one.