All Comments on 'My Awakening'

by nosliwec

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69almost 10 years ago
AWESOME!

Very nicely told. Feels like a authentic memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice story

Nice story, Nice pace. Be more attentive to your spelling. "Piqued" not "peaked" one's interest.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95almost 10 years ago
Great Start

Very nice first story. I'd like to see a second chapter.

nosliwecnosliwecalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Second Chapter

I do have a second chapter completed. It ran a little long so I split it up in three parts. The first part has been submitted and awaiting approval.

Mark737Mark737almost 10 years ago
More.

Please continue this! I know most of the stories on here are fantasy. But this one was believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellant

Great story line. Keep it going. So much more can come out of this!

CassieKCassieKalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic story, you are very talented.

Wow!!! What else can I say, your story was told with so much feeling and emotion it was as if I was in the room with you. Please keep writing and please don't change from being a beautiful innocent "ugly duckling". The way you portrayed yourself in this story is how so many of us are, there is nothing wrong with that, so thank you.

I am excited about the next chapter.

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 10 years ago
Extraordinary

All the elements are there in exactly the right proportions. Introduction and background were nicely done. The birthday gift was a beautiful hint without giving away the older sister's subtle seduction. You really brought the characters to life and made me feel the emotions they experienced. Good descriptions of the sex and excellent spelling and grammar. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Powerful Story-Telling-Gait

You established a brisk gait right from the beginning and drove, with tremendous forward momentum filled with continuing development, to a satisfying conclusion.

Brilliant!

Hemingway would have admired your style. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

This got me SO wet towards the end! Well done!

Conniewants2Conniewants2over 1 year ago

Thank god for this!

My sister was not as loving as your character, but she was just as responsible for training my sexual desires. That was almost 18 years ago. We are still close!

Conniewants2Conniewants2over 1 year ago

Would love to chat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernosliwec@nosliwec
I started off daydreaming, but decided to use this as the basis to write about. I have more ideas and hopefully more stories to write. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have in writing them. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Note: The correct order of M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES