My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down at my computer and opened up my word processor. I was going at a steady pace and was about halfway done when my computer screen turned blue. I looked at the screen without comprehension. It finally clicked—BSOD. I just got a blue screen of death. It also meant all that work on my paper was gone.

"DAMMIT!" I wailed. That's the harshest expletive I use. Sitting back in my chair, I try to think thing through rationally. I have a spare computer, but parts have been pilfered from it so it's not working. While being outdated, my parents' computer would at least get me through the task at hand. That would mean leaving my room, though. I still have to figure out what was wrong with my computer, though.

I got the notepad I leave on my desk and started writing what was on the screen so I could research it on a working computer. That's when I heard a small yawn and groan. I swiveled around to see my sister stretching and rubbing at her eyes.

"Oh, you're up," I say.

With a pointed look she responded, "That's what happens when a certain sibling yells right across the hall from me."

Sheepishly, "Oh. Sorry."

Smiling, "It's okay. I probably needed to get up anyway. So what's the problem? Big hairy spider on your leg?" She knows I hate spiders. Just the mere mention of them gives me shivers.

Sarcastically I reply, "Yeah because every time I see a spider I yell 'dammit'."

"That's true. It's more like a high-pitched squeal. Plus you'd be standing on your desk to get away," she says it with mirth in her voice. "So what is it then?"

Pointing at my screen, I tell her my computer crashed. She knows how much I love my computer. I built this one for my 15th birthday. I had put all the parts in a wish list on newegg and sent it to my parents. They bought everything. My dad had stood over me at the kitchen counter watching me work. I had asked him at the time if he had learned anything. He smiled and nodded and said, "Yep. Next time I need computer help, I'm coming to you." It was my first computer I built and I don't have the time to get it fixed.

"You could borrow my laptop."

I snapped my head around, "Really?"

"Sure. Just come get it." Kaitlin turned and walked out of my room. I got up and followed her. "Just bring it back when you're done." She handed me the laptop. I put it under my arm and went to my room. I heard her door click as she closed it.

Once I got into my room, I pushed the door to and put the laptop on my bed. I scanned my desk. It wasn't messy, but there wasn't a lot of space either with dual monitors, keyboard, mouse and desktop incidentals on it. Scanning my room, I suddenly had a gleeful thought. I could type in bed. I plopped down on my belly and opened up the laptop. Turning it on, I noticed it had a full charge.

Now you need to know something crucial about me. When I get my hands on a strange computer, meaning not my computer, my curiosity piques. First things first. I set about looking at her laptop's settings. I don't know why she felt she needed as much computing prowess as this had. So I went searching private areas like her Documents folder; nothing there. Her Pictured folder; nothing there. Even her Video folder was empty. I was about to open her Explorer folder to dig further into her laptop, when I saw an open program on her taskbar. So I clicked it open.

Windows Media Player popped up on screen. It showed a large bed with a maroon duvet. I clicked play and started to watch. My sister walked into view. She was wearing a sheer white babydoll and matching panties. I lay on my stomach enraptured by what I was seeing.

Kaitlin slowly, enticingly slid her hands over her stomach. The movements made her babydoll inch up her body and fall rhythmically. She turned around, put her hands on the bed and bent at the waist. Her head turned and looked back at the camera. She looked like she was looking right at me. Slowly, she lifted one leg and put her knee on the bed. Then the next one. She slowly crawled to the head of the bed. This whole time her ass was swaying and I was becoming...aroused? Its a new sensation for me, but I can't seem to lay still. I hit pause so I could try to get more comfortable.

I propped myself up at my headboard with my pillows under me so I could lean back. I sat the laptop off to the side and hit play. On the screen, my sister turned around and lay back. She seemed to have mirrored my exact position. She continued to caress her body. Her hands started massaging her breasts. I inexplicably started to copy her actions, although mine were probably not as sexy as the way she did it.

Her hands then began to glide down her body. I really didn't want to move my hands. They felt so good on my breasts, but they slid over my own body. Kaitlin's hands were now rubbing her panty clad pussy. So my trembling hand went to my crotch. Then reality hit. I jerked my hand away and stopped the video. I bolted off the bed. Was I really going to do it? Was I really going to masturbate watching my sister masturbate? I was pacing the room, conflicted. One thought kept creeping back to me, though. It felt good. I had no sexual experiences, not even from myself. That vibrator I got was still hidden in its box. I kept glancing at the laptop wondering what else my sister was going to do. And that thought kept turning my head away.

Then a thought came. I know not where it came from. But unbidden and unannounced it was there. Building. I didn't know how to please myself. My sister did know how to please herself. Who better to learn from than her? She was always teaching me how to be a woman, even if I didn't take her lessons and utilize them. She was the one that showed me how to apply makeup. How to dress like a woman. She was the one that taught me to shave. Why shouldn't she show me this side of being a woman?

My feet started moving before my mind told me I was moving. My hands were unbuttoning my nightshirt. The nightshirt slipped off my arms and puddled on the floor at my feet. I kept walking to the bed. I got to the foot of the bed. My heart was racing. My hands were shaking. My stomach was aflutter and my knees were weak. But I knew. I knew I was going to finish this. I slipped my pajama pants down over my hips and let gravity do the rest. I imitated what I saw of my sister previously and crawled to the head of my bed in my bra and panties. They weren't sexy. Its not like I had planned this.

Once I was in position, I went back to where my sister had just gotten on bed. I breathed in deeply. I really was going to go through with this. I hit play. She started caressing her body again. Kneading her breasts. And I copied her every movement. When her hands started to travel down her stomach, I didn't even hesitate. She started to stroke her panty clad pussy. I did too. Outside of my showers and baths and wiping, I had never stroked my pussy. But this time was different. This time there felt a fire building. I closed my eyes and a moan escaped my lips.

I heard another moan. A different moan. My sister's voice. My eyes shot open. I frantically looked at the door, but no one was there. Then I looked over and it was the video. My sister had her hand in her panties and was rubbing her pussy. I paused the video again. What a mood killer that was thinking I just got caught. Getting my breathing back to normal, or at least normal for the past few moments, I got back to the part where my sister started stroking her pussy. This time I vowed I had to watch everything, no closing my eyes.

I hit play. We, my video sister and I, started stroking our pussies. I saw her eyes. She looked like she was staring into mine as we stroked our pussies. There was a fire in her eyes. A hunger. Then I knew, she was looking at me in lust. Her hands slipped into her panties. Mine followed. My eyes never leaving hers. She got this delightful, blissful smile on her face. As she continued playing with her pussy, her other hand crept its way up her torso. She unfastened the front clasp of the babydoll and her breasts were bared to me. My bra was a back clasp so I forwent unclasping it and just pushed the cups up towards my chin. When my breasts were free, I started massaging them just as my sister was doing.

She was driving me closer and closer to something I'd not encountered before. And I didn't know it. Her hand in her panties was rubbing at a frenetic pace. Her hand at her breasts were alternating between a deep knead and pinching her nipple. That hand couldn't decide which breast to work so it kept alternating. And she was strumming my body like an instrument, using my hands to do it. Suddenly, she moaned. Loudly. I hadn't realized how loud the volume was set on it. But I didn't have time to care. I moaned. My body lurched. When my back arched off the bed, two of my fingers from the hand in my panties buried themselves into my pussy. My other hand clenched around the breast it was attached to. Another moan. I was shaking and shivering. Finally, my body slumped to the mattress. I wasn't done quivering. I rolled over on my side facing the laptop.

My fingers were still buried in my pussy, but they were wiggling as if they were attached to an open electric wire. These two wiggling fingers brought on another wave. Not as intense. I squeezed my legs together, arched my back and moaned yet again. I looked at the laptop monitor and saw my beautiful sister. Leaning back, panting with a sated smile. I was slowly moving my hand to turn off the video.

Behind me I heard, "That was so hot!"

Not wanting to believe what I heard, I slowly turned my head and saw my sister in the doorway. I quickly tried to get the bedspread over my exposed body. Which dumped the laptop on the ground, luckily not breaking it. By the time I was done fumbling with the covers, my sister had sat down on my bed next to me.

I was panicked. My sister had found me quite literally with my hand in the cookie jar. I started to cry. I felt a hand on my head. She slowly stroked my hair while saying things like "Ssh shh" and "It's okay". Finally, my tears relented.

Fighting back more sobs, I asked, "H-how much...err...h-how long..." But I couldn't finish a coherent question.

Her hand stopped stroking my hair. I looked back at her to see why. She was looking at the door. Finally she said, "I got up, not being as tired as I thought. I saw your light on so I thought I would sit and talk. I was about to come in since your door wasn't closed, but stopped."

Still looking at her, I asked, "Why'd you stop?" My previous embarrassment abated now that my curiosity was overtaking my emotions.

"I heard a moan." Oh God! My embarrassment reemerging ten-fold. I turned my head and buried my face in my pillows. "Then I heard my moan." Oh God! She was right outside my room! I wished for a split second that the world would open a big hole and swallow me in it. "I shouldn't have, but I eased into your room." Wait, she must have known what I'd seen and she still came in?

I turned to look at her again. Surprise evident on my face. She slowly smiled down at me. "You know I always thought you were beautiful if you would only show it." It's true she always did compliment me growing up. Comparing me to Kate Hudson, Keira Knightley, Audrey Hepburn and half a dozen other celebrities, but what did this have to do with anything?

"I just had to see. I couldn't help it." She shifted until she was wrapped around my body, spooning me. "I always wanted you to know, but I never could say it. So I tried to give you hints, but you never seemed to understand their meanings."

She stopped talking. Then it hit me, like a gut-punch. "There will be someone who will see you as beautiful and show you how special you really are. And they will treat you like I know you deserve to be." "I know one day that person will come and whoever that person is will cherish your love. Love, always and forever, Kaitlin." And many other little tidbits over the years. She meant her!

I wanted to roll over. I wanted to face her. I squirmed to try to achieve my goals, but she held me captive in her arms. Finally, I relented and let her hold me.

Sighing, "Yes, Hailey. It's true." She knew me better than anyone. Of course, she would know when I figured it out.

Finally, she loosened her grip on me. "You know, it must not be very comfortable lying like that."

I looked down and saw my bra still pushed up and over my breasts and my hand was still buried in my panties. My sticky and wet panties. I blushed and pulled my hand out of my panties. When my hand was free, my sister reached out and grabbed my wrist. I was so shocked I didn't, couldn't, do anything. So I watched. I watched my sister take my hand and sniff it. Her eyes rolled back, luxuriating in my scent. And slowly, oh so slowly, she brought my hand to her mouth. She put one finger in her mouth. Once it was in, she closed her mouth and rolled her tongue tantalizing around my digit. She moaned with my finger in her mouth. Pulling on my wrist, my finger came out of her mouth with a pop. She continued this process on all of my fingers.

When she was done, she looked at me. But this time it was different. This time it was like her video self. I felt myself shiver. Scared? Yes. Nervous? Yes. Excited? YES! She smiled, "So did little sister like my video?"

I could only nod. She unwrapped me from my bed covers I had hastily thrown over me. She unclasped my bra and flung it away. She licked her lips. "Did it feel amazing?" I nodded. She kissed my collar bone. Trailing kisses up my neck, my jaw, my ear, my cheek, I turned my head in anticipation of her goal—my lips. She pulled her head away just then, leaving me panting with sexual need. "Tell me sis, was that your first?" I nodded. She smiled again, "Do you want to know how great it feels with someone?" I wanted to tell her, scream at her to show me, but my mouth would not work. I could only nod.

She rolled me on my back. Leaning over me, "Little sister," she kisses me on the lips gently. She leans over next to my ear. Whispering, barely audible even to me, "you're about to have your world rocked." My whole body seemed to tingle.

Kaitlin placed a hand behind my neck and raised my head towards her. She brought her lips to mine and kissed me, softly. Her tongue caressed my lips, trying to slip in my mouth. Her other hand, which was on my breast, pinched my nipple. I gasped and in that brief interlude her tongue slipped into my mouth. Our tongues met. One timid. One determined. It didn't take long for my tongue to respond. I tried pushing my tongue into her mouth. She started to pull away, but my arm wrapped around her and pulled her mouth back into mine. I was on fire. I started kissing her back with the same passion she kissed me. The hand that was on my breast drifted down. My breath stopped as she slid her hand into my panties. My thoughts of kissing vanished. My arms loosened from around Kaitlin.

She leaned back slightly and asked, "Can you be quiet, little sis?" I didn't know, but I nodded anyway. "Good. Because if you can't, mom and dad will hear. And I'll have to stop. You don't want that do you?" I shook my head. She grinned down at me, "Me either."

She kissed my nose, my chin, my collar bone, the valley between my breasts. Everywhere she kissed new and more goosebumps appeared. She looked up at me. Her chin resting between my breasts, but did nothing. Until I looked down at her. Then she smiled, licked her lips and began sucking my tits. I moaned, quietly, and closed my eyes. She stopped. Why did she stop? I looked down. She was in the same position, but as soon as I saw her eyes again, she started sucking again. I tried to keep her gaze, but the pleasure was building too fast. I closed my eyes and again the sensation faded. I knew what she wanted, but I couldn't...couldn't control myself. I brought my eyes back down and again she started sucking my tits. I kept my eyes on her and she put my nipple in her mouth and sucked. I kept watching through it all. If I wanted pleasure, I had to watch. That was the unsaid rule. She smiled around my nipple. She saw how I struggled to do what she wanted and she was pleased. I shivered with that knowledge. Still smiling, she bit my nipple. It wasn't hard, but it send a jolt straight to my pussy. My body lurched off the bed, but her weight brought it back.

My eyes! Shit, I closed them. I opened my eyes to see her back away from my saliva-covered breast. She smiled again and dropped her head back to my body. Only this time it was my other breast. I kept my eyes opened the entire time, except when she bit my other nipple. The pleasure was building too fast. I could feel it, but that bite which any longer would have me crashing over the edge. She wouldn't let me just relish in the pleasure. No, she had to keep bringing me back down from the threshold. And that was how she was managing it, by watching my eyes to see if I was succumbing.

With my eyes open again, she kissed down my stomach to my navel. She dipped her tongue out and licked and sucked around my belly button. She placed both hands on either side of my hips and tugged the last remaining piece of clothing away from me. I arched my butt off the bed to facilitate my panties removal. She gingerly, slipped them down and off my legs. She started to kiss up one leg, agonizingly slowly. Just as she got to the junction of me legs, I couldn't bear it any more and moaned, loudly. I don't think it was that loud, but it was louder than any sound I made since she started kissing me.

She got up off the bed. I looked at her pleadingly. Is she really going to leave me like this? So close to orgasm. And just like that leave. No. She can't be that cruel. Surely this is her just torturing me. I saw her open the door and take a tentative look out. She softly closed the door again and came back to the bed.

"Hailey, remember what I said?" What she said? When? I wracked my brain. OH! If I got too loud she was going to stop. OH GOD, NO! Don't stop now. Recognition of what I had done was evident on my face. "Good. You do remember. That was a little louder than I would have liked, but it seems mom and dad didn't hear. But we don't want to tempt fate, do we?" I shook my head.

She looked down at me with contemplation. "You have me all wet, little sister. If we start back up, I don't know if I could stop now even if mom and dad woke up. So I have a solution. Do you want the solution or do we just go to bed?"

My throat was dry from all the activity so far. I tried to tell her what I wanted, but words wouldn't come. She turned to leave. "Wait," I croaked.

She turned to me, raised eyebrow, "Solution?" I nodded vigorously. She grinned and started pulling down her panties. My eyes widened as her shaved pussy was exposed. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I lay there on my back unmoving. "This," she said as she started walking to me and raised her hand with her panties in it slightly, "is the solution." I looked at her hand, confused. "I am going to stick these, with all my juices on them, in your mouth as sort of gag. You can not, under any circumstance, remove them. Understand?" I nodded my head.

She put her panties over my nose. "Can you smell my arousal? You had me so wet watching you masturbate. Then wetter still after I got to play with your beautiful body. I'm still dripping with desire for you, literally. Can you smell it?" I only moaned in response. "Now open your mouth and taste my arousal while I continue to play with my little sister." I did as she asked. I smelled and now tasted my first pussy and it was my sister's.

She got back to where she was before my moan interrupted her and asked, "Now where was I." She was looking right at my spread pussy. And I tried to say, "My pussy. Please lick my pussy." But with panties in my mouth nothing coherent came out. "Oh right. I need to lick and kiss your other leg now."