My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to my other leg and did the exact same thing as the first leg. I groaned in frustration, But the nearer she got to my pussy, the hotter it became. I felt like a raging inferno. I knew that there were no other places for her to go once she finished the ascent up this leg. That realization brought me back to the height of my pleasure and was bound to push my over this ledge I'd been built up towards.

Finally, her mouth mere centimeters away from my burning center. Her hot breath stoking the embers of my desire. I continued to watch her. Our eyes locked. Her tongue lightly swept across her lips. She seemed to be savoring the aroma wafting out from me. And with no warning her tongue lapped from the bottom to the top of my slit in one long continuous stroke. I came. I knew it. The first time it ever happened, but I knew this was what an orgasm felt like. I kept my sister's gaze. I don't know how the pleasure was so great, but I knew I had to keep her gaze. And I did.

She pushed her head so her nose rested on my clit. She pushed her tongue into my pussy and it writhed like a snake. Up, down, left, right. My hips started to buck and shake. Part of me tried to get away. Part of me wanted to get it further in me. Before either part could determine what to do, my sister's hands grabbed my waist and brought my pussy tighter to her mouth. I squirmed. I lost it. I closed my eyes. I couldn't keep them open any longer, but the sensations didn't stop. They kept going, kept building. Then another crash. No amount of force my sister could summon could get my body back on that bed. My shoulders and my feet were all that remained on the bed, yet my sister's mouth was still glued to my pussy. I had to get away. Darkness was enveloping me. I could sense it. Another crash. I was screaming. Yelling my sister's name. Nothing emerged from my panty-filled mouth except groans and moans. I don't remember much after that. I groggily awoke. Naked and alone in bed.

I rolled over and lying on the pillow beside me was a note in my sister's handwriting. "I really loved watching you sleep, but had to get to my own bed before mom and dad woke up. There's so much more I want to do to that pretty little body of yours. Forever and Always, Kaitlin."

I rolled back on my side. That's when I noticed it. I still had my sister's panties clutched in my head. I let out a deep contented sigh and got out of bed.