My Awakening Ch. 02c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
502 Followers

My legs spread wider, my hips slid further over the seat cushion. I felt like I was melting into the theater chair. My whole existence faded to what was happening under my skirt. Where typically I was wound up and my body would tighten preparing for my orgasm. This one left me loose and relaxed.

Her fingers moved in and out of me faster. Her tongue was flicking my clit at the same pace. Slowly building. I was simmering to the boiling point. The closer I came to my orgasm, the more relaxed I felt.

I didn't cum in an explosion. My orgasm oozed out of me. I had mini-tremors as I came. Before one orgasm ended, I felt another. I couldn't scream. My mouth opened but no sound would emanate. I silently screamed my bliss. This was unlike anything I'd felt before. It felt good. All of them had, but this felt...like love. I just wanted for nothing else than to roll over and have her hold me as I rested. I didn't need anything else. I had her. But I remembered where I was, I couldn't do what I wanted we were in a theater.

I bolted, just a bit, startling Kaitlin whose head was on my shoulder and had her furthest hand in my blouse cupping a breast. I had dozed off. Had it been a dream? But it felt so real. I looked around in the dark, trying to figure out if any of what happened really happened. I looked at Kaitlin. She smiled and leaned in to kiss me. That's when I smelled it. She had been between my legs. I had passed out from the pleasure she gave me, maybe coupled with how many times I had orgasmed had something to do with it. I settled back in the seat and fell into the kiss Kaitlin had initiated.

Once I was lounging back in the seat, she lay her head back on my shoulder to finish the movie. I felt my eyelids lower. And soon I was asleep again. I felt a gentle rocking and slowly stretched and opened my eyes. I saw the lights in the theater raised and looked over at my sister, who was nudging me. When she saw my eyes, she smiled, "Time to get up, sleepyhead. Movie's over."

Groggily, I replied, "Just a bit longer."

"Well, I think these guys want to go home too." She gestured to a couple of guys in suits. Must be the managers, I thought. She held out her hands and, when I grasped them, pulled me up onto my feet.

It took us a while to get to the car. It was parked on the other side of the mall. So we walked, her arm around my waist, my head on her shoulder. "So did sister like shopping with me today?" I simply nodded. "Do you want to do it again tomorrow?" I scowled at her and shook my head. "I guess I tuckered you out, hmm? Made you 'shop til you dropped'?"

I snickered at that, "More like made me cum so much I had no choice but to drop."

"Perhaps," she conceded. "We have one spot left to go, before we get home." I groaned. "Don't worry, you can't go inside anyway. So you can stay in the car and rest." She kissed my cheek. Her hand slipped down and grabbed my ass, squeezing it.

As soon as I was belted into the passenger seat, my eyes were closed again. I opened them back when I felt the car stop. I saw the Castle Megastore sign, but didn't my groggy mind couldn't process anything about it. I closed my eyes until I heard the door shut.

"Hey. Come on," I heard my sister whine, "I still want to play some more. I promise once more and you can sleep." I grudgingly opened my eyes and saw my sister with some kind of contraption in her hand. She handed it to me and said, "Stick it in your pussy." So I put this small oval shaped item in my pussy. As soon as it was in, and I felt my eyes close again, I felt a vibration at my center jolting me awake. "No more sleeping."

My sister, while driving home, kept playing with some kind of remote that controlled the vibrating intruder. I was frazzled. I was tired and exhausted from the sex and the shopping, but the buzzing wouldn't allow me any rest.

We got to the house. As I stepped out of my car, a buzzing so intense sent me to my knees. "Oops. I didn't mean to do that. Must have hit the button by accident when I got out." The look I saw was that same faux-innocent look I knew too well. Innocent, my ass.

She leaned into the car and picked out some of our purchases. We couldn't carry all of the bags up in just one trip. So she pulled out just the ones on the back seat, except for three. We couldn't carry them all up in one trip. I went to grab the other three, when she stopped me. "We can't get them all and, if someone is still up, these will be the safest ones to carry with us." I was too tired to question her at this point. So we went in.

It was a good thing, I guess, we didn't carry everything in. Dad was just getting up from the couch with ESPN on the TV. "Hey girls," looking at the time, "Wow. Did you two even leave a mall left standing for tomorrow?" Kaitlin giggled. I groaned. "Wore her out shopping, huh?"

"You could say that." She winked at me.

"So how much did all of this cost me?"

"Not much. A hair cut, an outfit, a pair of shoes, some personal effects, lunch and a movie." Kaitlin said as she handed our dad his credit card and the receipts to go with what she described. I tried to figure out her game. We bought a lot more than what she mentioned. Then it dawned on me. She kept using two cards all day. Separating one purchase from the rest of our piles and paying them separately. Those smaller piles were on dad's credit card to make our trip 'legitimate' and not extreme. But whose credit card was the other one? Oh right, my addled-brain finally recalling what she had told me. Hey, I was tired!

He went through the receipts quickly adding them up, "Less than I was expecting it to be. Thank you, Kaitlin."

"Oh. It was less? Then perhaps I could have it for tomorrow." She went to snatch it from his hands.

"Not a chance," dad said laughing. "So do I get to see these purchases I paid for?"

Kaitlin looked at me. "Yeah. We can show you what we bought." She grabbed me by the arm and ushered me into my room. "Okay, these are dad's purchases. Put them on. I will be right back."

"But..." I tried to stop her, but she was out of my room before I could stop her. The egg in my pussy was still vibrating. Groaning, I started changing. I didn't remove the egg though, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to or not and I couldn't really ask Kaitlin since she bolted from the room.

I was nearly finished changing into my new outfit, when Kaitlin came in with a few extra bags. "I took the time to get mom and dad's presents out of the car." she explained. "I just told him not to look while I came in."

She looked around the room for a while before she looked back at me. "I was going to suck your juice off the egg you had in you. Where did you put it?" I had a pained look in my eye. So she had expected me to pull it out! She realized where it was just then, and pressed the button she had hit in the driveway. Again, I was on my knees. "Oh. You little minx! This is really going to be fun." She helped me up. She went out first and started to address our dad, like some kind of runway emcee.

"And finally, here is Hailey! From Aeropostale, she is wearing..." I felt the egg buzzing in me. Her words droned on, but the buzzing had me wiggling around. She was smiling at me, but somehow dad didn't notice. "Turn around, Hailey." she stage whispered. So I turned around. She would hit that damned remote at uneven intervals sending tingles through my body.

"Are you alright, Hailey?" dad inquired.

"Yeah. Fine. Just need to pee," there was a hitch in my voice as I said 'pee'. "I think." He came over to me, luckily Kaitlin turned off the vibrations when he hugged me.

"Well, you look beautiful, princess. I love the new look." He kissed the top of my head. "Well, I am certainly tired, so I am going to bed. Kaitlin, thank you. She certainly seems to have enjoyed your time together, even if you made her shop so long and without a bathroom break. Night you two, see you in the morning." He kissed Kaitlin on the forehead and headed to his bed.

"Okay. While he's in his room, let's get the rest of the purchases." I groaned. "Fine. Go to your room and lay down." I happily did so, until I fell to my knees again. "Don't you dare take it out either. You had your chance and left it in. You don't want to help, okay. Now you have to suffer the consequences." I was about to protest and help her out. "Nope. Your room. And you better be naked. Now." Not a chance to change her mind now. Fuck me!

So there I was on my bed squirming around. When my sister would come in, she would push the button to the highest setting. When she left, my egg was at a very low setting gently buzzing in my pussy. I think she made more trips than was necessary, but I lost count with the gentle buzzing and the pulsing barrage that assaulted me when she entered.

Finally, with all the purchases stashed in my closet or under my bed out of sight if either of our parents wandered in, she pulled the egg out of my pussy and placed it in her mouth. She licked off my nectar as she walked towards my nightstand. She took the egg and the remote and placed them in the drawer. She then picked up the Castle shopping bag, it was the only bag not stored away, and placed it on the bed. She pulled out a box from the bag and laid it on my bed. I had been watching, curiously, this entire time. She flipped open the box, but couldn't see inside.

Forgetting the box, for the moment, she peeled off her clothes and let them puddle at her feet. When she was completely nude, I couldn't move my eyes from her. All my tiredness seemed to fade from my body. "Close your eyes," she told me. I slowly did as she asked not wanting to take my eyes from her gorgeous body. I heard rustling and then she told me to open my eyes. Standing at the foot of my bed, stood my naked sister. Except this time, she had on a strap-on. It...gleamed. In her hand was a tube, of some kind. She said something. I didn't register what it was. "I want your virginity, Hailey. Can I?" I was mesmerized by the sight of my sister with a dick. "Hailey? This time, you have to say it for me. I can't, I won't do this without your explicit permission." She said it as slowly and articulately as she could. "Can I fuck, my little sister?" I nodded. "Say it."

"I want you to fuck me with your...dick."

"It's going to hurt for a little bit. I will go as slow as you want. I will use the lube on you to make it less hurtful. If at any time you want me to stop, either tap my forehead with one finger or call me Katie. Okay?" I nodded. "To show me you understand, repeat it back to me."

After I had repeated her instructions, she lubed my pussy up. She got between my spread thighs and was rubbing the fake dick on my pussy. She leaned down and reminded me, "Be quiet and don't wake mom and dad." With that, she inserted the head of her cock into my pussy. It was bigger than anything, I'd had in it so far. She didn't move at first. The she took it in her hand and used it to make circles in my pussy. She pushed it in a bit further. It was really starting to feel good. She had her hand on her cock where it had been the deepest and started thrusting it in and out, but only to where her hand was. She pushed a little more, moving her hand down a bit more. The sensation was getting to be more painful. She watched me. Saw every grimace. Every evidence of euphoria. And she would move and stop based on my expressions.

The next thrust broke my hymen. My body lunged at her in pain. I wanted to scream, but her mouth was on mine. Kissing me. Smothering my scream. She didn't move. She just held me. And kissed me. My ragged breathing settled down and she pulled away from my face. She wiped a tear from my face. "You okay?" I nodded. "Just a bit further and I will be all the way in." She pulled her hand from her dick and made a fist. "It's just that more to go. Do you want to?" All this time, she remained perfectly still. My body adjusting to this new invader. I was grimacing, but I still nodded. She pulled the dick out until just the head remained in me and in one quick motion impaled me fully.

I arched my back in both pain and pleasure. Sure, technically, before now I wasn't a virgin. I'd had sex, but now I was officially not a virgin. Deflowered by my sister wearing a strap-on. She didn't move. My back fell back on the mattress. This was her sign. She pulled the dick out to the tip and thrust in me again. She kept that pace until I was accustomed to it. Out to the tip. Slam all the way in. Her movements became quicker, the strokes much smaller. She started to suck on my nipples. My hands were gripping the sheets and my hips were thrusting driving the fake cock into my hungry cunt. I was meeting her thrusts with my own. The pain was subsiding and the pleasure was building. My hands grasped her. My legs entwined around her, under her ass, helping her thrust into me. I wanted more. Needed more.

In my frenzied state, I flipped my sister over onto her back. She was surprised. I started bouncing up and down on the dick that was embedded into me. My hands tried to find purchase to help me lift myself up and they landed on her breasts. I started squeezing her breasts, my breathing became ragged as my orgasm built. I couldn't push myself up and down any more. My arms became weaker and I sank down on the dildo. My sister flipped me back around and pounded my pussy. My legs wrapped around her legs. My arms were gripping the sheets. But my body was spent. I just let my sister pound me and carry me to that land of euphoria I had been so many times within the last twenty-four hours.

And I came crashing and thrashing. I closed my eyes. My sister slipped out of me and unfastened the strap on, stashing it under the bed. She crawled back into my bed. When I opened my eyes, my sister was spooning me from behind holding me. My breasts in her hands. I pulled the duvet over us. I then, closed my eyes once again and sank deeper into her embrace and drifted off in a blissful sleep.

nosliwec
nosliwec
502 Followers
12