All Comments on 'My Awakening Ch. 03'

by nosliwec

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaximguyMaximguyalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Lesbians love isn't my first choice, but I like these two characters. I'm also a sucker for romance.

One thing though:

Desert = hot sandy place

Dessert = food.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful series

The whole series was wonderful. So well written and very nicely told. I look forward to more chapters and wonder what would have happened if indeed "Mom" had caught Kate rubbing Hailey's breasts. Maybe some day we will all find out :-)

smitty4338smitty4338almost 10 years ago
Great series

I really like these two characters, I feel bad for Kaitlin that she can't have her true love yet, hopefully she won't have to wait to long for her to return. You are a great writer and I look forward to reading more of this series.Thank you

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I didn't expect you to leave us sad

Instead of rejoicing in their continued, developing, and growing relationship.

darn

I too have to mention your distracting misuse of desert for dessert. In the real world you would not find a wet and juicy desert, the likes of which they were savoring. Nor would you find a chocolate, peach, strawberry whipped cream desert in the refrigerator. And most desserts are not hot, arid, scorched, barren expanses of sand.

kinda sorta ruins the imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my awakening

thank for what has been a brilliant series so far, i sat and read the lot one after the other, please keep up the good work. once again thank you.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 1 year ago

Wow! That was intense and hot. Very well-written. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

D&A

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernosliwec@nosliwec
I started off daydreaming, but decided to use this as the basis to write about. I have more ideas and hopefully more stories to write. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have in writing them. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Note: The correct order of M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES