My Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the package and took out the purchases. I had decided with the money I got from my grandparents and uncle to get both my motherboard and a new CPU. I also had chosen to get one more thing from my wish list, a new solid state drive. I had been lusting over them ever since they dropped in price, but never could bring myself to get one, but this year I decided I needed to pamper myself some. Luckily, there hadn't been any big changes in RAM so I didn't need to change that. I was quickly becoming self-absorbed of removing my computer parts from the case and getting my new parts in. I had been working for hours when I finally had everything in and I had double-checked my wiring. I turned on the machine and a satisfying sound hit my ears. The whirring of the fans and a single beep telling me the computer was working properly. Well, at least one issue was solved.

As I was getting Windows installed, another problem arose. My stomach started growling. I made sure that everything was going smoothly and headed to the kitchen to make myself lunch. I noticed Kaitlin's door was open, but she wasn't in there. I stopped in my tracks when I saw she was on the sofa watching a movie. She looked up when I entered. "Hey."

"Hi." Wow, did it get awkward all of a sudden, or what? We looked at each other for a few seconds before I broke the silence, "Going to get lunch. Want anything?"

"What are you fixing?"

"Something simple. Mac'n Cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches, I think."

"Sounds good. I'll help."

I was fixing the sandwiches as she got the mac'n cheese ready. "So what were you doing today?" she asked.

"I finally got around to fixing my computer."

This perked her up considerably. "Oh? That's great! I was wondering if you were ever going to do that before school started. So how is it?"

"Well, it's working. Just getting Windows installed now. Then a long, slow process of updates, installing the software I want back on it. Could take me another day to finish it all up, but it's been a nice distraction." I felt a little guilty making that jab at my sister for her abandoning me today, but it hurt. And I wanted her to know.

I saw she felt it. And at that moment, I regretted it. If I ever had a chance to rewind my life, that was the only time I'd erase. "That's good." I heard the hurt in her voice. She tried to hide it. From other people, she might have succeeded. Not from me. With lunch ready, she took her bowl and sandwich and went back to the couch. She sprawled on the couch leaving me no room to sit. Fine, I could take a hint.

I went to my room and sat at my desk. While Windows was still loading, I turned on my TV and watched a movie I had seen a million times. Not because I necessarily felt like watching, but to drown out the emptiness I felt. The one thing I wanted to do, was denied me. And no it wasn't the sex, although truth be told I wouldn't have minded that either, but I just wanted to be close to my sister. Was this what it was going to feel like for the rest of my senior year? An aching and longing I couldn't relieve?

I absently went about installing my programs, updating drivers, all rather tedious but had to be done. The movie droned on in the background and I ate my lunch as it slowly got cold. I was again lost in my world when I heard a knock on my door frame. I hadn't closed it, so my sister could have just walked in, but rather she stood outside looking in. I swiveled my chair to face her. "Hey could you go run out and get something for tonight?" I looked at my computer checking its status, also to make her wait a bit longer.

"I suppose, I have time. What is it you need?"

"A cheap curtain. Big. And try to find one that isn't too course." What? Why do we need a curtain? A small smile creeped on her face. In answer to my unbidden question, "We don't have sheets big enough to fit the mattresses and we don't want to ruin those." She turned and walked away.

So I got up and changed. Still not bothering to close the door, why bother? She'd seen me far more intimately this week and besides, she wasn't around to watch me anyway. Once changed, I left in my car towards the shopping center. I found what I was looking for in a thrift store. So I headed home. Upon entering the house, I noticed the furniture was pushed as far out as was possible and my sister was lugging her mattress down the hall. As soon as she got to the living room though, she fell. The mattress tumbled on top of her as she let out a loud OOOF. I would have run to her and helped her up, if it wasn't so damned funny. Rather I ran to her, and plopped down on her mattress.

"Aw. Thanks, sis. You knew how much shopping wears me out. And you know just what I would need." I gushed. Her head was sticking out from under the mattress but everything else was covered and effectively pinned with my weight on her. So I took this opportunity to do what I'd been wanting to do all day. I rolled over on my stomach and planted a kiss on her lips. I leaned up and I could see the desire she had for me well up, but she couldn't get her arms free. I removed the curtain from the bag and, getting up from my comfy bed, I plopped it right on her head as I walked away.

I could hear scurrying as she crawled out from under her trap and yelled, "Oh you're going to get it you little brat!" I giggled as I closed my door and locked it. She was banging on my door yelling at me to open it. Our old game of cat and mouse from our younger days was started afresh. But we were decidedly not young any more.

"Not by the hair of my pussy lips!" Using a different variation of the Three Little Pigs.

"If you had any, I'd pluck them one by one until you were as bare as you are now!"

"And if I liked it, would you lick it better?" I was goading her. I knew it, but the game I started was getting me wet.

Then, I heard a THUMP on my door. And a...scratch? I opened it up and my sister, who was sitting down, leaning against my door, had her head in her hands. "I want to. I want to so badly. Today has been pure torture for me. To be apart from you."

"Why? Why stay away? I told you, I was yours."

"Until I left. I know. Maybe it was stupid of me, but this," she pointed to me and then herself, "I've fallen in love. But I am leaving. So I am trying. Trying to be the strong one. The older sister. And do what's right, for you." She started balling.

"Katie," I plopped down behind her and held her, "I didn't know. I'm sorry. I don't know if I feel the same way you do, but I do love you. I love being with you. I missed you all day. It was agony for me, too."

"I want what's best for you. I always have. Maybe it's me. I hope it is. Maybe it's not. That's what tonight is for. It's going to be hard for me to share you. It was different with Naomi. We were just getting started, but now, after this week. I don't want you with anyone else."

"Then cancel. We can go back to where we were."

Breaking abruptly from my embrace, she stood and shook her head. "No. Absolutely not." I was confused. She wanted me. I wanted her. Now she's changing her mind? "I will not let you choose me out of pity. I want you to choose me because there is no other choice," she spat. She breathed in, visibly relaxing. Calmer she started again, "The reason I was able to have the confidence to live my life was from my friends. I told you what we did, both to and for. I know you don't have that. Your friends are just trying to hide ad survive high school, but my friends and I we were looking beyond high school. We wanted to, not to survive, but to control our lives. Not high school, although you could probably say we did that as well. What tonight is, dear sister, is for you to have my friends. It's...an initiation, I suppose. You are coming into my group of friends. They will, try to at least, help you discover yourself. If you accept, they—and Paige's and Marissa's significant others—can help you guide you through your own sexuality."

"Wait? What?" I hadn't thought I actually said it until Kaitlin started talking again.

"Paige and Marissa aren't interested in cheating on their loved ones. So, they told their husband and girlfriend about tonight. Paige and James like to bring other women in bed with them. And, according to Marissa, her girlfriend has been wanting to experience what Marissa has told her about our high school get-togethers. That's how they got permission to come."

"So you agreed to let me be with other people, without even asking me?" I was getting mad. She was setting me up as her...her...SLUT! The word finally dawned on me. She was so furious at me when I referred to myself like that and now here she was treating me exactly like that.

She rushed to me leaning down and to grip my arms. I was trying to wiggle free. I was almost there, when she said, "Hailey, wait. Please. Please let me explain." I stilled and looked at her. "I don't want you with anyone else, I swear. And if you ultimately decide you don't want to be with Paige and Marissa with their significant others, that's fine. It's your choice. Their partners know this as well. It's not an obligation. It's an...opportunity." I was soothed down from my rage.

Kaitlin was trying to form the words to explain it all. I could see it. Finally, she said, "Each of my three friends are in different stages of love. And different kinds of love. Paige and James are happily married. Whatever happens here, she isn't leaving him. He gave her his blessing to come here for a fling. If you happen to go to bed with them in the future, it'll be his reward. If you don't, I am sure Paige will reward him in other ways, for his trust. Marissa and Olivia are a loving lesbian couple, from what I hear. According to Marissa, Olivia hasn't been out but a year or so. She's curious about adding more women to their bed, but not at the expense of losing Marissa. As for Naomi, she will sleep with anything she sets her eye on. Not interested in settling down, at least not yet."

"So there you have it. My three friends discovered what they wanted in high school with people who wouldn't judge or ridicule them. One is predominantly heterosexual, despite a few dalliances with women. One is strictly lesbian and happily monogamous. And the other is only interested in pleasure. I thought what better way to get you to figure out your own sexuality than the very friends who I discovered mine from and who discovered theirs from as well."

I sat there mouth opening and closing like so many salmon that swam the rivers in Washington. I was gawking. At a complete loss of thought and words. Like a shorted out computer, my brain was trying to reboot. Slowly, I regained my senses. So my sister was willing to sacrifice her love for me, so I could find love for myself. Even if it meant, it might not be her? What's that old adage? 'If you love it, let it go'? I couldn't finish the thought. How did it end? Just then I felt her warm embrace as she wrapped me in her arms. She whispered, "That way if you come back to me, I know it really is love." That was it! How did she know what I was thinking? I hugged her tighter.

I pulled away from her and looked in her eyes. Both of our faces were tear streaked. "This entire time. From the first night all the way to today. What was it? What did it all mean?"

She, wiping tears from her eyes, "Love. I never expected you to masturbate to my video. I never expected any of what happened, well not until after that night. Had you once, ever, told me to stop I would have. But you never did. So I decided to show you, not just all the ways sex could feel, but also to feel loved. But I can't show you any more. I wish I could. Oh, little sister, I wish I could. But I don't want a man. So I can't show you how...how to be with one to see if you do." We sat there clinging to one another, for how long I don't know.

We didn't break apart until we heard a knocking at the door. Glancing around, we noticed it was time for our guests to arrive. So we got up and answered the door. And all three of Kaitlin's friends were there. Almost as if they planned to show up right at the same time. We ushered the three women in. Our hair and faces were a mess. We hadn't yet gotten my mattress out in the living room, either. We had no snacks.

"So looks like we might have interrupted something," Naomi said, carrying bags from Buffalo Wild Wings.

Marissa, backhanding her shoulder, "Shh. Obviously it's not what you're thinking." Facing us, she asked, "Everything okay?"

I looked at my sister, who looked at me. I nodded. She replied, "Yeah. Just some sisterly talk about tonight."

Paige, setting down the pizza boxes onto an end table, came up to me and pulled me into a hug, "Sweetie, whatever you want to do is fine. If it's just movie night with the girls, a romp in the hay, whatever." She whispered in my ear, "I assume your sister told you about James. Let me ease your mind. He's a wonderful, gentle man. And if you aren't interested in having sex with the two of us, he understands. Okay?" I nodded.

Marissa was next to hug me, "Ever since I told my girlfriend about you and tonight. Well, she hasn't had her hands off me. She really wants to meet you, Hailey. I think you two would be great friends. I'd actually worry about you, more than anyone else, of being able to steal her away." She winked at me.

Naomi simply stated, "Girl, I already had you. So you don't want to put out tonight? Shit, I'll find somewhere else to party." I didn't believe a word she said. Maybe it was the shit eating grin she had plastered to her face. "Seriously, girl. You're one of us now. Whether you like it or not. We don't force anything. We don't stop, neither. Our only motto, I guess we'd call it, is we don't judge. But really, you gonna say no to this?" At that she put on her best runway pose. We all laughed. She got all that mushy feelings released and had me relaxing at what all of my life's opportunities could be.

Kaitlin, Paige and Marissa took the food to the kitchen. Naomi followed me to my room and helped grab the my mattress and carried it into the living room. The girls were in the living room, when my sister tugged on my arm. I noticed the three of them arranging the mattresses together and placing the curtain over them. Kaitlin led me to the rest room where she pampered me. She washed my face, fixed my hair (which was soon messy again, but it did look nice at one point today) and applied makeup. She then told me I had an outfit in her room to wear.

She followed me in to her room. I looked baffled when I saw it. It was red stain-y ribbon on a spool. "I wanted you to wear this on Christmas, but I never got a chance to get it on you so I could take it off. I thought this would be perfect, though, for tonight." It was thicker than normal ribbon. Almost like the ribbon on those big prop boxes at the mall Santa Claus displays.

She started unfurling the ribbon. She started at the crack of my ass and worked it over my shoulder and covering a nipple. It then went between my legs and back over my other shoulder and covering that nipple. She cut it so she had enough to tie both ends right about my ass. She started another strip and wrapped it around my breasts,. The bow, this time was in the middle of both breasts. She then took something off her nightstand. Three mistletoe. One she taped over each covered nipple and the largest she taped to cover my pussy. She stood back to admire her gift wrapping skill. She had me stand there and pose for a couple of photos from her phone. I finally got a chance to see myself in her mirror and my pussy started to drip at the sight of me.

"They've all had time to change into whatever they plan to wear. So let me change and grab the toys. You wait here until you hear me introduce you, okay?" I nodded. She hurriedly slipped on the babydoll and panties she had on our first night and raced to my room to get the toys.

I heard a whooping from Naomi. She must have liked the assortment of toys. Marissa's voice was shrill and loud, "Oh my God! Have you been using all of those on her?"

My sister, excitedly, proclaimed, "YES! And my God she's already a pro with this!" I could only assume she meant the double-ended dildo. I was threatening to blush the same color as this ribbon, pretty soon.

I soon heard my sister bellow, "Ladies! And I use that term loosely for some of you. I would like to introduce the newest member to our little club. The one you've all been fantasizing about and only two have had. She oozes sex. The yummy! The scrumptious! The insatiable! HAILEY!" She had the girls cheering loudly and me absolutely red hot with embarrassment. That was until I walked into the room. Every eye was wide as saucers and their mouths hung open. Their look confirmed to me what Kaitlin had just said. To them, I was the embodiment of sex. She held my hand and led me to the mattresses. The girls were sitting on the couch. I was laid down on pillows facing them.

Marissa was wearing a cami and panties set in white. Her tits were small, like mine, but she was a few inches taller than me. Paige was wearing a teddy and garters in red with black lace. She was practically falling out of the cups. Naomi had on a sheer yellow lacy top and matching panties. As I was stretched out on the make shift bed. I looked at my sister, she was watching her friends. I told her, "Your friends don't find me sexy," I pouted, "Even after taping mistletoe for them to kiss me under." I looked over to them, "Don't you want to play? I got all dressed up. Just. For. You."

They were on me like a pack of hyenas. My ribbons were pushed aside to accommodate their mouths. Paige and Naomi each suckled a breast while Marissa was licking my pussy. In no time at all, I was thrashing. My sister was good, don't get me wrong, but there is no way she is talented enough to stimulate all threes of these erogenous zones simultaneously. The way Paige and Naomi had my arms pinned under them, I couldn't move. I did, however, find their pussies clad in their panties. I inched my arms as much as I could to get my arms to go down their bodies. I was determined to get to my goal before I came. Each struggle brought me closer. Until I felt the tops of their panties. My back arched as I felt two thumbs stroke either side of my clit. I paused my trek for a second to look down. Both Naomi and Paige had run their hands down my body and their thumbs started flicking my clit. First one thumb, would pull it towards the owner. The the other would do the same. They kept alternating between them. At the same time, Marissa started thrusting two fingers into me while licking me at a furious pace.

I arched my back, "MORE! OH. GOD. MOO-OOO-ORE!" I was being used like a...a...a fuck toy. They were going to wear me out. Let me rest. Then do it some more. All night if I let them. And I wanted it all. I finally pulled my mind to me and finish the quest I had abandoned. I slid my fingers into their panties. Realizing my goal wasn't to escape, Naomi and Paige readjust themselves so I could finger their cunts while I was being pleasured. I forgot all about my sister. That is until I felt her hands on my jaw and pulled me into a kiss. I moaned into her mouth. The sensations were too much. I was cumming hard. Soon I felt Marissa leave my sopping wet cunt and Paige slid off my fingers.

I had little time to recover when I felt Marissa impale her self on my fingers. I looked over and she had taken the liberty to disrobe. I smiled as I saw her. "So, my twin, I never got to fantasize about you. They all insisted that I pretend to be you that I never got to. Now, though, I can pretend to be your twin." I shuddered. "Oooh. You like that? Thought you might, my little sisterfucker." She kissed me as she pinched my nipple and humped her sex on my fingers. Paige started eating my pussy then. I felt Naomi leave my hand and turn my face towards her.