My Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y'know. I think you still owe me for the other week. What d'ya say? Mind if I ride that tongue of yours?" I quickly nodded and she mounted my mouth facing my pussy. My hand was then replaced by my sister's pussy. She leaned down and sucked my nipples. If I could have seen the action, I probably wouldn't even see my body under all this girl flesh. The two vixens on my arms kept me pinned. The seductress between my legs had her arms wrapped around me so my legs couldn't move and the harlot riding my tongue meant I was at the mercy of these four women. And I loved every minute of it. I wasn't allowed up until all four women had eaten me out and, besides my sister, ridden my tongue. In the midst of the musical chairs they played on me, where the odd one out with a chair was between my legs, each of them took off their lingerie.

I was laying down resting and panting. The ribbons were strewn about my body. When the four of them saw I was the only one with clothes on, at least I had the most covering me, the stalked after me and started unwrapping the gift that lay before them. I had no energy to get up. So the four went and heated the pizza and wings. My sister brought over a spare plate for me while Naomi brought me a drink. I still lay there. So, out of my line of sight, one of them did something and they all laughed. I saw a wing descend to my mouth and was fed. I scooted up so I wasn't lying down, but rather propping myself up. I thought vaguely, how I imagined Cleopatra would have lounged in her day. Except, her servants wouldn't have fed her in such a sloppy way. I soon had buffalo sauce dripping on my tits.

I was served this way the entire time; I had pizza, ranch dipped celery and wild wings fed to me, as evidenced by the spots of foods covering my body. One person was lifting a glass with some kind of liquid to my lips, but missed the mark. I got some of, what tasted like, wine in my mouth but the rest dripped down my chin. This exchange spurred on the next round. Naomi, the spiller of wine, was on me in a flash licking up the trail of wine. My sister had exited the room holding the plates and glasses of discarded food and wine. I was being licked and suckled and tickled. I was squirming around when I heard my sister announce. "As great as dinner was, my treat, to all of you for this wonderful meal. Is desert!" She said that last while brandishing the Cool-Whip and fruit. Soon I was smothered in ice cream, various fruits, Cool-Whip and an extra long banana, which was being eaten right out of my pussy by Naomi. Every time she went to get more in her mouth, a little more slipped in me. No one was covering my mouth. They all were licking up the desert that I was wearing. So I was moaning at the top of my lungs. I don't recall what was said, I just remember I was hoarse the next day.

When the majority of the mess was licked off of me. I felt Paige plop down next to me wearing the strap-on. "Come on, let me fuck you like my husband would want to." I rolled over and straddled her tummy. I felt her push me down closer to the dildo. Someone's hands were guiding it into my waiting pussy. When I bottomed out, I started rocking on top of her. I then felt something else pushing into my ass. I tried to look back but my head was held in place. "Trust us. It'll feel soooo good. But looking at it won't help." I nodded as what Paige said was likely true. My sister showed me a mirror and I saw it. Marissa had the double-ended dildo in her pussy on her back as she had impaled my ass on the other end. She started moving and thrusting it in me. Just as my sister was putting the mirror away, I saw Naomi sit on Marissa's face. This made the thrusting stop until Naomi, facing the action, took up the thrusting of it with her hands. I was so full not a sound would escape me.

I saw my sister sit on Paige's face with a wicked smile. In her hand was the controller of the egg. But who had it? She pushed a button and Paige jerked into my cunt. My eyes got big, both at the sudden lurch into me and because Paige had the egg! My sister leaned in and kissed me. She then said, "For you." And handed me the remote. I tried it myself and another lurch. Oh this will be fun. I can dictate how much pleasure both of us feel. I pressed the remote for a continual vibration and she started moaning into my sister's cunt. My sister was crying out her orgasm in no time. All the while, Paige kept shuddering into me which would bury my ass on to the dildo shoving it into Marissa who screamed into Naomi who was matching my sister to see who could cum the loudest. In my hand, was the key for all our orgasms. I wanted to back it down, but I inadvertently increased the magnitude. The chain reaction it caused made me loose my grip on it and we were on a runaway train straight over the edge of our impending orgasm. We were bucking so hard and so completely intertwined we were crashing into another orgasm before the first wave subsided. The only survivors were Naomi and Kaitlin, only because they fell away from the mouths on the pussies. Only then did I feel the torrent fade. My sister had the infernal device in her hand, but with one wicked smile. She hit the button one last time. Just to see her marionette's jump.

We rested for what seemed like hours, but we soon saw that the ball had yet to drop. We had 12 minutes before New Year's. So my sister decided we should daisy chain until the ball drop. Her friends felt this was a great way to kick off New Year's. She left the room to bring in the champagne and bucket of ice. There really was no rhyme or reason on how we ended up. Marissa was face first in Kaitlin. Kaitlin had Paige's pussy. Leaving me and Naomi to decide where to go. Naomi chose Paige's mouth, "I want that sweet pussy in my mouth to ring in New Year!" So I got between Naomi and Marissa.

My sister then lifted her head and said, "Remember the ball drops we all cum. Not before." We started licking the pussy in front of us. As we heard the count down on TV, we hurried our efforts. By the time we were on "2", I was feeling Marissa's pussy squeezing my tongue. My pussy was delivering my juice to Naomi's eager mouth. When "Auld Lang Syne" began playing, we were on our backs panting.

My sister got up and opened the champagne bottle. "Ok girls. Scooch together." She poured it all over us. Then the remainder went on her. We had our mouths on any available skin drinking the champagne from our bodies. We began to wear out and just lay down where we were.

It was morning before any of us moved. Kaitlin was first, then me. I had a difficult time extricating myself from the limbs, but I managed to do so without disturbing anyone. I found Kaitlin at the kitchen counter drinking some coffee, naked from the night before. She had that distant look in her eyes.

"Anything wrong?"

She shook her head. "No. Not today. Last night, I don't know. Just felt right somehow." I looked at her curiously.

"How so?"

She smiled at me, warmly. "Like, if I don't have another chance with you. I could live with that. After last night, that is. It was like that with graduation. Like saying goodbye to something that meant so much to me." She glanced over at the huddle of her friends.

"Marissa?" She nodded.

"I didn't know my feelings for her then. When I did, it was too late. She moved on. She loves someone else. And I am happy for her."

"Who said anything about ending, though? We're still sisters."

She leaned on my shoulder. "Yes. We will always be sisters. But like I said, and I am serious about this, find what it is you want. And don't let anyone convince you of it."

I thought about it. Eventually, I learned exactly what I wanted. But for now, my adventure started one night at home with a borrowed laptop of my sister's and a curiosity of a certain video. Had I not pushed play, where would I be now? Certainly not as happy as I am now. No, like Robert Frost wrote, "I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."

I kissed my sister on the lips, if this was to be the last time for this, I wanted her to know something, too. "I love you, Kaitlin. With all my heart. I don't know if it'll be the love you have for me or not. But I know this, a wise woman once told me, 'someone will show you how special you really are. And they will treat you like I know you deserve to be.'" She brought her lips to mine and for the last time during her trip, we kissed. Not as sisters, but as lovers.

This is the final chapter of this portion of the series. Hailey's sexual awakenings will continue while her sister is off at California. My next portion, My Awakening: Spring Break, will delve into different categories as Hailey experiments with Kaitlin's friends. This does not mean Hailey and Kaitlin's story is ending, as I intend to write more about them. Thank you for your votes and comments.