My Balkan Beauty Ch. 01

Story Info
A trip to discover the slut inside of my balkan goddess.
5k words
4.42
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J. and I got to meet through Tinder a bit more than a year ago. For the records we live in different cities in the same country . She is 28 years old. I am 38. As we started chatting, my interest on her grew from a very good-looking girl, to a potential girlfriend. It was just when we started to intimate that it seemed to me that a woman with hot fantasies could only be a gift for any man.

My shock started when we manage to see each other. Even though she does not consider it, J. is a stunning hot girl by all standards. She has amazing legs, very shapely, ending up in a wonderful derriere. She is slightly taller than average, has long dark hair, dark brown eyes and amazing beautiful breasts. Her curves are simply amazing. She has a great smile and a wonderful face. She was somehow of a party girl. She can occasionally seem cold but under her shyness she is a tourbillion of passion and sensuality.

We met for some time, started playing and being in the distance I developed lots of fantasies always with her as the main character. I must confess that I hardly had a woman like her in bed. She would trigger in me all type of erotic ideas, some were putting some other people with us. I managed to recognize her excitement on sharing erotic dreams when we started to speak up in bed.

While she spoke to me of previous dates. I would get naturally jealous. At the time of actually thinking of her with someone else, whether a woman or a man it was always absolutely clear that she is mine and without me such a thing would not happen.

As the story grew strong we started travelling together. We chose Spain. I wanted to visit some friends, secretly I wanted to show off in front of our guys with such astonishing Balkan beauty I had.

We travelled to the south of Spain, Malaga to attend party of those friends. So rather than spend a entire week in Malaga, we decided to just go for the day to the city since we wanted to spend most time at the sea side.

The drive is just over one hour and we got to the party a bit early. We hung out for most of the afternoon by the pool, drinking. J. is one of those types that do not drink regularly anymore but occasionally she does and she can really become fun. By the end of the afternoon, she was slightly drunk and flirty. Sometime later I had to pull her away from the party in order to start the drive back home.

About half an hour in the trip, the engine light came on in my car. It also seemed to be having trouble accelerating. By this time, we were out of Malaga, the area we were intended to look a bit depressed, and I was hoping to keep going. The thermostat in the car was also showing that the engine was heating up.

At this point, J. and I started considering the situation. The car now was having difficulty even doing 50 Km per hour on the road. Additionally, to this inconvenience she had to use the restroom urgently.

At the next exit, I pulled off and started to head down the road looking for a Bar or gas station where she could use the restroom and we could look at the car.

In Spain every single exit nowadays has a dozen stores built up right around the exit, but not here. There were some old stores. I figured if I kept going in the direction we would soon find a place.

About two Km down the road, I saw a market store and got into the parking lot. I parked near the front and J. ran in to use the restroom. I opened the hood to see if could figure out what the issue was. While I was standing over the engine, another car entered the store parking lot and parked around the side and towards the rear. Two guys got out and started walking around to the front of the store.

As they were opening the door to go in, my girlfriend was coming out. They immediately started making comments about how fine she was looking not realizing she was with me. I believe I heard one of them praising the bottom of J. as they walked into the store. J. just laughed. Rather than being afraid, she was enjoying a bit the attention and she smiled me with complicity. I was pissed but instead, seeing that she was not annoyed, t I started to laugh. Let them watch, I thought. It is my girl, after all.

She didn't seem to be worried after I told her that I could not figure out what the problem was. I decided to call a tow vehicle. The two guys came out and were walking by back to their car. They friendlily asked what the problem was and I said that I had no clue but was going to call for towing.

Being without charger I went inside to ask if I could recharge the battery of my mobile phone. The lady behind the desk didn't know any number of car services around.

When I went outside J. was in the front seat of the car, with the door open, just sitting back waiting for me. As I was telling her about the fact that I didn't have a solution yet, the two guys walked back up to us. They were very bright eyed, obviously due to the cheerful look of J..

One, remarkably good looking, asked if we needed any help. I told him our dilemma, and the other guy with a strong Cuban accent said his uncle owns a tow vehicle. I asked if he could call, but he claimed that he didn't know the number at the Uncle's actual business. But he said he could call the Uncle's mobile and track him down. He walked way a bit and talked on his mobile phone and came back.

Apparently, the uncle was out on another service. He assured this guy that the he would call us. When I asked how long that was going to be, the Cuban guy said he had no idea.

Meanwhile, the good looking, black and muscled guy was talking to my girlfriend the whole time. She was still leaned back in the front seat with the door open and her feet out on the ground. Her legs were perfect in grey short night party dress. The dress looked remarkably short as she was wearing no tights. The heels I love that she wears were giving her legs an ultimate touch of beauty. Her dress was stretched out over her beautiful breasts. The handsome guy was openly flirting with her, and, slightly drunk as she still was, she loved the attention.

When I interrupted them, and asked what she wanted to do, she acted like the answer was obvious. I joked in Italian to watch out with those guys and she laughed. I suggested that maybe we should just try to drive back out to the main road and make it further down the road to the next exit. She argued why we wouldn't just wait for the one guy's uncle to come get us out.

In the meantime, the Cuban guy had gone back to their car and came back with a bottle of fresh mojito. They were being friendly. I kept feeling like they were trying to be nice to me somehow, but my girlfriend was loving the attention and was talking to them as if she was still at the party. The situation was under control so I was not worried. I warned J. joking to be careful. Any time I tried to subtly drop a hint to her Italian, they would jump all over asking what I said and making jokes of it.

The guys introduced themselves. They were all in their late 30s. The handsome smiley black guy said his name was Juan. He was fairly dark but was obviously in great shape. Juan was muscular and over 1,90 cm tall. He had shaved his head bald and seemed to be overly happy. The guy's whose uncle had the tow business was named Toni He had short hair, was dark, thin and probably my height. He wasn't muscular or intimidating. Toni also seemed to be more serious than the other, not so smiley or cheerful.

Juan was now being very obvious with my girlfriend. I believed I heard him say to J. how good she was looking, as he thought I would probably not listen. She would giggle and laugh. Toni said they had nice dancing Latino music back at their car if we were interested. I wasn't at all, but J. immediately said ok. The guys laughed about how I was a bit of a jealous guy, J. laughed and agreed.

As my girlfriend started getting up to go over there, the guys were stating about how lucky I was. At this point, I figured I would just maybe should get out of the situation. Toni and Juan were sort of holding a small side conversation by themselves as they walked in front. I followed them back to car parked on the side and a bit towards the rear of the store.

Up to this point, we had always been right up at the front of the parking lot in plain view. A few other customers were there, come and gone while we were out front. But now we were headed away from the windows and away from the traffic. The sun was setting and darkness was starting. It was apparent to me that Juan and Toni were normal.

Obviously, I was concerned that Juan was flirting my girlfriend openly in front of me. The type of exciting and jealousy feeling that I fantasized on putting some other people in bed was coming up. She had told me that at some point she had had a flirt with some French black guy, so I believed the idea could be arousing to her.

At this point, autumn rain started to pour. Quickly Back at the car my girlfriend got in the back seat and Juan got in next to her. Toni sat in the front seat. I was still standing outside with the door open. You could tell they wanted the doors shut and asked me to get in. I slid in the back next to J. as I would not leave her alone. At this point, she was right between Juan and me.

Toni started music and mojito run.. He offered me some. I naturally accepted his invitation. J. was still having fun and was dancing while sitting. So, there we were, outside of Malaga, in a car with two strangers. Juan kept trying to approach J.. His hands would be on her legs and she would remove them., she would hold his hand for a bit but then eventually move it away. They started calling her a tease and asking her to show some skin. We look at each other and we both knew what could happen if we did not stop it. I felt a wave of anger but she smiled and we both started laughing to the surprise of the guys. I closed my eyes and thought what the hell. after all she is all mine and I'm in control of the situation. I can stop this anytime.

Every time they teased her, she would periodically look over at me and see how I was reacting. She would refuse their requests to raise a bit her dress, laughing. I perfectly know that she would never let them do that if I was not controlling the situation. She was over all mine. Eventually they asked just for her to lift her dress quickly. They were asking if that was at least cool with me. I laughed and said nothing, I was excited of how much the tease could get to be. Since I was just tired of their pleas, I told her to raise the skirt. With a few more pleas, she went ahead and lifted up her dress and flashed her black underwear. I noticed that Her breasts were bulging against the dress. You could see her nipples were already erect under the light bra. She looked at me and smiled.

Juan and Toni were obviously pleased with what they saw. They were telling her everything in Spanish mixed with bad Italian but she perfectly was understanding the sense. The flash of the underwear only encouraged them to get more forward. Juan asked me in Spanish whether Albanian girls were good in bed. I laughed as if he was joking. Juan asked J. if she ever had had a black guy. She laughed and replied, yes and no... I was about to date one but nothing happened. Of course, they started cheering her.

I noticed Juan sort of giving some eye motions to Toni in the front seat. Toni suggested that we get another litre of mojito. They were out of cash and suggested that I go into the store and get them. I was hesitating, not wanting to leave J. alone with them. She said nothing and naturally since I saw they were trying to help us with the car I decided to be gentle as we waited, I noticed that Juan's arm was draped around her.

Toni handed me the keys joking and offering himself to accompany me just with you to make sure she would not be kidnapped. I nodded headed back to the store with Toni.

We got into the store and headed back to the fridge where the mojito was. Toni kept talking, acting as if we were suddenly long-lost friends. I could tell that he knew the girl behind desk too. They were talking at each other across the store talking about nothing in particular. Every time I took a couple of bottles, Toni seemed to start talking. I definitely had that feeling that I was being delayed on purpose and getting nervous and a bit excited of what might be happening to J.. Within a few minutes, I had the bottles and was back up to the cashier to pay.

At his point Toni´s phone rang. He handed the phone over to me, telling me it was his uncle. I explained my situation and told him where I was. The uncle talked about how long it would take him. The voice on the other end of the phone said he would be there in about 1 hour. He suggested where it could be towed and said that my girlfriend and I could ride in the vehicle over with him. So, there it was, our problem was almost over.

At the cash register, I stood there with Toni as I bought the mojito and some chips. The cashier ignored me and just talked to Toni. We took the stuff, left the store and started heading back to the car around the side and back from of the store. As we got about 10 meters away, the rear window was slightly down.

A sudden wave of nervousness came through me as I kept walking towards the car. At this point, I was close enough to see that J.'s head didn't appear to be in the other side. I was paralyzed and at same time waves of excitement were coming to me. A few more steps and I could see into the window that Juan still had down.

In the other seat, right where he had been before was Juan with his pants pulled down around his ankles. And there was J., completely leaned over his legs obviously sucking his cock. Juan's one hand was on her head, playing with her dark hair as he encouraged her head to continue. His right arm was draped over her back and his hand was cupping her naked breast. His fingers were massaging her nipple and hardening it as she continued to blow him.

I was speechless for a millisecond as I stood next to the door and looked down. J.'s right hand was reached over and holding Juan´s cock. Saying his cock was huge would not do it justice. It was probably 20 or more cm. It wasn't just long, but thick. It looked like one the vibrator in the sex shops. J.'s hand suddenly seemed so diminutive in comparison to his large organ.

Juan suddenly opened his eyes, and looked over at me telling me how good my Albanian girlfriend was. She was obviously enjoying herself. He told me to join the party. I was paralysed but the erection in my trousers was very obvious. One of my thousand fantasies with J. fantasy was getting true. Juan told me just to get in the car and help him with that. I doubted a second but then I walked into the back and got in the car.

Mentally I was sort of excited with the situation. It wasn't a complete shock. Both of us were thinking of it unconsciously since we saw the guys in the petrol station. It was all building to this moment, for long time between us. As I got in, and looked back over the seat I could see J. over Juan's dick. J. sat up just for a moment. As she was straightened out, I saw that her bra was still on but was just hanging over her shoulders and her nice breast hanged free. Her nipples were thick, engorged and extended from all the attention of Juan. She looked at me. I automatically smiled and she smiled too. We both knew that the situation was ours.

Seeing my agreement. J. didn't hesitate as her mouth engulfed Juan´s Massive cock. There was my girl and we were all three going to fuck her. Her mouth opened around it, she tried to go down as far as she could, considering her mouth is not too deep. Her mouth took in only about half of it before she would pull back up before going down again. I could notice J.'s tongue twirling all around his cock. He enjoyed this and would use his hands on her head to encourage her. Her head was buried in his lap but appeared that she was tonguing up and down its length. Periodically she would rise up before dropping her head down on his cock to suck it into her mouth again. I knew how hot she was getting, she loves to be mouth fucked. There is a pleasure in her face in being used in this practice.

All this time, Juan was using his hands to try and get J. to spread her legs apart. I could see his black hand playing between her legs a bit. Toni's other hand held his own cock. It was not just large but enormous. What surprised me about his cock was that it was so thick. It was fat and looked like a swollen member. It had a large circumcised head and he showed with his precum. I had my cock all hardened and decide to participate in the show.

I could tell J. did not only love Toni's Cock but the busy fingers of Juan were driving her crazy. Toni was in the seat, and suddenly was no longer so sullen. He was laughing and commenting what a hot slut my girlfriend was and busy looking out the windows. The only light outside was from a streetlight a way up the street. I realized that J. had not in this span missed a beat on Toni's cock.

Things sped up quickly from here. The joking from Toni changed and you could sense that complete lust had taken over them. Nothing was going to stop them at this point. Juan spoke to me and said he wanted to taste J.'s pussy. J.'s head pulled off Juan's cock. It was so extremely big at this point that the head was the size of a small lemon. J. sat up, and smiled up at me and raised one eyebrow in an expression of the craziness of the situation. Her breast just hung down. Her forehead had some sweat on it and she seemed in complete heat. Her lips so red, her eyes so shiny.

Toni put his cock in his boxers but didn't bother to zip up or button his pants. He stepped out of the car and so did Juan. They told J. to move out of the way. She sorts of moved towards the centre of the front row seats. She was close to me and started rubbing and sucking my dick. I was in ecstasy. From both her sides, Toni and Juan folded down the back of the back sit. There were now lots of room for people to lie down.

They were no longer worried about speaking ~honey~ into her ears or complimenting her. We knew we all 3 were getting her pussy. J. and I both look at each other in excitement. Juan climbed in and then Toni did. Juan crawled down to J.'s legs and helped her remove her dress. J. looked up at him in anticipation. He put down his trousers and crawled between her legs holding his semi hard cock in his hands. Juan rubbed the head of his fat swollen cock up and down her shaved pussy. J. moved her hips in response.

You could just catch it as Juan sunk his thick cock inside her? Slowly but deeply. J. shouted just a bit as she was penetrated. You could hear her sighs and murmurs and Juan started to move deeply in and out of her. He was fucking her with a slow deep purpose. I am sure this wasn't the first or the last white pussy that Juan had fucked, but he was definitely going to take his time to enjoy it. J. had her hands up on his chest and shoulders. It wasn't so much that she was worried about pleasuring Juan. It was obvious that she was feeling his body and losing herself in the situation.

At this point, I could see Toni in the other front seat rubbing his dick through his pants. until this point, it was hard to tell where he fit in. By his eyes, I realized he was planning on taking her as well. I sat near my girlfriend's head. I kept playing with her tits squeezing her nipples.

I told Juan to make some room and let me get her. Juan pulled his shiny fat cock out of her foot. J. sat up and I managed to lie down and sprawl out his frame behind her. He had removed his pants and pulled J. on top of him. As he lay on his back, J. put her pussy over his cock. He held his long dick in place as she impaled herself on top of it. She moved slowly but deliberately up and down its length. Her eyes were shut and her mouth was half open. I started talking her in English how hot my slut was and she was getting even hotter. She was sighing and moaning. J. was lost in the sensations that were consuming her. She grinded on his dick for just probably 3 or 4 minutes before I realized that she was getting closer and closer to Cumming. Her speed increased just slightly as she continued to come to the point. His large hands were still cupping her tits. J.'s breathing thickened, and her voice yelled that she was going to cum.

12