My Balkan Beauty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, J.'s hips convulsed upon the cock that was splitting her and she continued gyrating for a few moments later. The increased speed of J.'s ride had affected Juan too. He kept fucking her harder and faster. His ass was rising off the floor to meet that sweet pussy that was swallowing his tool. Just a minute later, I told J. to get off his cock. I wasn't quite sure why, but it seemed Toni was about to cum. I stated that I would by no means allow that no one cum in her pussy.

He concorded and then tried to pull J.'s head down to his cock. You could tell he wanted to squirt his load in her mouth. He just managed to put his large cock in her mouth and Cumming noisily.

Juan, held his cock up to her lips and she sort of cleaned it off for him. He had cum and she had cum, but there was also me to be serviced. Even while Toni was trying to get out of the way and get out the side door of the car, Juan started back in on J.. She was on her hands and knees and Juan grabbed her hips and pulled them towards him. He positioned himself on his knees behind her as he worked his fat dick into J.. She wasted no time getting right into it. He was enjoying her. He was fucking J. with abandon and rapidly building his pace. J.'s breasts hung down and from the front sit. I could see her nipples getting harder with each of Juan's strokes. Her eyes would sometimes close and sometimes half opened. J. was covered in sweat and the car was heating up. Her eyes sometimes looked at me full of desire and thankfulness, but they were unfocused. They were not there. It was just she, her pleasure and I. She was getting strongly fucked doggie style and adoring it. That's the way I love possessing her.

It was only a few minutes at this point before I intervened. J. was on her ass, facing the back of the vehicle. I went forward and fed my cock to her. I could not see much except the back of J.'s head and her moves on his cock. I held the back of her head in place and fucked her mouth with my hard dick. I honestly think J. was about to die of pleasure. It wasn't long though before I buried my cock all the way down her mouth t, held her head in place and started pumping cum in her mouth.

I released my girlfriend's head. I saw my cock swing out of her mouth, shiny with just one single drop of cum down towards the base of his cock. Juan called up to Toni to come get some. Juan got out and walked towards the front of the store. Toni got in the back. I do think at this point, that J. was satisfied, but we had decided to take the situation into the end.

Toni seemed more than ready. He got in there and roughly told he in bad English to suck his dick. She would understand anything. J. leaned over and started to suck on his penis. It was thick and long. He liked the attention. J.'s lips sucked and licked on his engorged prick. I did not want to miss the chance and held from behind my babies' hips. I penetrated her and she started moaning. As if Toni didn't want the moment to run out, Toni put his cock out of her mouth and made her ride my cock. J. went over me over and kissed me desperately. Her beautiful ass was sticking out towards Toni. Toni situated himself between her opened legs and held his cock as he pressed in behind her. Her pussy was fully occupied by my cock but her ass was all wet and ready. I saw J.'s eyes open, she was trying to fuck her ass, I removed my dick and he inserted his and for some minutes we alternatively had her well-fucked pussy. I was talking to her dirty and she cum again.

I then found the way to her bottom and started fucking her hard and without pausing. She had now both our dicks inside her she get to the realm of pleasure. I slapped her butt with each stroke (I love doing that...) She was moaning loud as she was taken by both of us.

We then exchanged positions.

J. again had an orgasm... And I filled her with my seed as I could not resist the pleasure. Toni was still busy behind her. A few minutes later he sank in deep for one last hit and cum deep inside J.'s ass.

At this moment. Juan had come back from the front of the store and said tow vehicle was here. J. and I were in the car just for a minute alone. She was exhausted and her eyes were bighting. We looked at each other and smiled. then laughed and we kissed.

J. got dressed. I fixed my clothes and went out. My girlfriend followed. The service guy was busy hooking up our car. Toni came out of the store again, sort of bit concerned on how to react next, the guys were a bit not at ease. They would hesitate on if there would be further contact, what they would of course not object...

They could not imagine they were just instruments for us. J. looked so satisfied. I looked at her proudly. She was well fucked.

Less than one hour later, we found ourselves at our sea apartment near where our car had been left. The tow vehicle was long gone, and the two guys were long gone. Actually, seemed they were never there. It almost seemed like a dream. J. hugged and kissed me as we came into the room and dropped down on the bed just to start kissing passionately. There was not much to say. We were confused, excited, jealous and still horny. But all and all I was sure she was even more mine than ever.

After having a shower, we kissed and kissed and I gained her breasts. Inspired by seeing them I started to Kiss them. She looked at me, enjoying the sensation. The best of the night was just about to start.

12