All Comments on 'My BBW Daughter Comes To My Cabin'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Introduction to long

Spent for to long discussing the ex wife and her affair. Didn't even get to the story switched off before then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Very nice. Enjoyed it a lot.

bmeadows264bmeadows264over 7 years ago
Loved it!

I really liked your story. It kept me horny the whole time since I like bbw stories and in real life! Please write some more.Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

good story but kind of wordy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The fat cunt shows up has daddy eat the pussy that his enemy just fucked and he is ok with it? The sex part was good but shit give the guy some balls. How about this?

After hearing what she said he told her to pack she was no longer allowed around him. On way to the car with love gone all he saw in the seat next to him was a fat cheating bitch. When he got into cell range he called the cheating bitch wife and told her what her boyfriend did. She laughed and told him she knew and thought it was funny that the daughter had him eat her after she got fucked. It was why she was there to seduce him.

You bitch you are just like your mother. From now on you and your kids are nothing to me. The daughter laughing got out of the car and said she was going back to mom for a real man.

Dad made one last call to his son in law. He told him his daughter was fucking her mothers lover and she said he had a bigger and better cock than her husband. She was going to spend a lot of time fucking it.

The son in law said "over my dead body" and hung up.

A few days later daddy found out the son in law was wrong it was over their dead bodies. The police found 3 naked bodies in the bed. The shotgun did a job on them but did not disguise cum in both women. By the time it was discovered the kids and dad were in Saudi Arabia where extradition was refused because under islamic law the husband committed no crime.

And our husband back here, he lived a very nice long life with a woman and her daughter/lover and was we'll taken care of by both of them.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Good story

Kept me hard. Not impressed by his daughter being such a slut..70+ guys a little much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I love this story!!! Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

This is in my top 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was hot! The physical description of Mary was very much like the description of my father-in-law's daughter, my wife, with the exception of the shaved pussy. She does not shave her pussy, and it is beautiful. She keeps her glorious bush. She also craves being licked and eaten as often as possible. Young men who turned down, or ignored, this pussy have no idea what they were missing. Many older men have approached my wife and tried to get some of her hot pussy. She has told me several stories of married men and others who were desperate to fuck her. The ones who didn't get her really missed out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really hate the word "gash."

MemphomanMemphomanover 1 year ago

great story, well written, kudos, excellent background between father and daughter

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner9about 1 year ago

Interesting story of father and his pleasingly plump daughter becoming intimate. My main concern with this posting, is the number of men his daughter is proud of having had relations with, without the slightest mention of the utilization of safe sex considerations. To make the story more plausible, I think with her dad being aware of his daughter's numerous past sexual accomplishments, the story should have included his mention of his use of protection. I'm just saying. Otherwise, a great Literotica posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...