My BBW Daughter Comes To My Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A beautiful day had dawned and I suggested to Mary that I'd take her higher up the hills and show her something amazing. She quizzed me until I explained that it was a secluded mountain lake, quite small but so calm and peaceful that it was a joy to visit. After getting a few essentials ready, we set of. I wore shorts and a tee shirt, Mary wore a shorter skirt, much to my delight, with a thin tee shirt and no bra. That was obvious once again.

The walk started along an old woodland path, overgrown in parts then I led us through some ferns and grass before we got to some trees that we walked through. Just at the point that Mary asked "Are we nearly there?" I told her to prepare herself. We walked out of the trees onto some short grass and we were greeted by the splendid view of the small blue lake surrounded by verdant wooded hills.

"Wow! It's beautiful! gasped Mary. We walked to the water's edge and took in the view. "The water's crystal clear. It's amazing!" she enthused.

I bored her for a while by explaining how the lake fed the stream that supplies the cabin water. I had even researched fish species and bought some stock to add to the lake. "Yeah, but can I swim in it?" Mary asked.

"Well, yeah! Did you bring a costume then?"

"Oh Daddy, you do fuss about the silliest things!" she gently admonished.

"So it's skinny dipping then. I'll look the other way till you're in." I told her.

She turned to me full square and said firmly "Oh come on, Daddy. With what we talked about this morning – and last night come to that – do you think I'm worried about you seeing me naked. Besides, who do you think pulled the sheet off the bed last night!"

I smiled broadly and Mary began to tug the tee shirt off, exposing her breasts to the sun. She let her skirt drop to the ground. "There!" she announced, "The complete me!" as she twirled like a model.

"You're beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!" I breathlessly told her. And she was too. Big and beautiful and all woman – a very sexy big woman.

Mary walked right up to me and threw her arms around me, pressing her naked body against my dressed one. "Oh thank you, Daddy!" she purred, then she asked "Artistically beautiful or sexually beautiful? Truth now, Daddy!"

"Both, Darling, honestly. You look amazing and you are incredibly sexually attractive and beautiful."

I wasn't expecting the very adult kiss that Mary planted on my lips at that point, but I didn't resist it either. "Thank you, Daddy!" she said sensuously as she pulled the kiss apart."

"Anyway, time for you to get your clothes off too. Fair's fair. You've seen me! I should see you." Mary demanded.

"Err, you'll have to give me a minute or two!" I implored lamely.

Mary's eyes flashed wide open and her mouth gaped in awe. "Oh wow! I gave my Daddy a hard on? My Daddy got stiff from seeing me? Oh, show me please, Daddy. Show me your hard cock!"

Hardly believing myself and very sheepishly, I slid my shorts down to reveal my erection to my daughter. "Oh wow! Fuck! That is just so amazing. I got you hard! I got my father hard!" she exclaimed joyfully. Her tone was excitement and certainly not mocking.

My cock twitched, so high was my arousal, and a tear drop of pre come seeped off the end, falling slowly like a spider trailing its web. "Let's swim!" I gasped to spare my blushes. We waded into the water which was suitably warm in the shallows. Soon we were swimming into the deeper cooler waters, enjoying the refreshing break from the heat. Mary has always been an accomplished swimmer and she hadn't lost any of her skills. She was diving underwater and bursting back through the surface. The images of her ass and thighs coming out of the water as she curved her body into the dive were stunning. The bright sunshine reflecting on her bare wet skin added to the thrill. Her return to air was just as exciting, watching her lively tits swinging and flapping with her actions gave me a lot of erotic excitement. I trod water and just watched, mesmerised. Mary passed me swimming on her back and I enjoyed the spectacle of the bright clear water flowing over the curves and contours of her large naked body. Her tits were in action again – with erect nipples now and I stared at the water flowing over her plump pussy mound. Seeing those lovely lips again gave me more erotic desires.

Soon Mary swam over to me and wrapped her arms around me. We both trod water as we were out in the deep lake. "Oh thanks for bringing me here, Daddy, it's fantastic. So free and so lovely. Swimming naked is the best feeling!"

I realised that despite the coolness of the water, I was still sporting my erection. Mary realised too because it had prodded her as we entwined. As though indicating her approval, without saying anything, Mary moved one arm and taking it below the water, she took hold of my stiff cock. She treated it as calmly and innocently as if taking hold of my hand. I chose to interpret it as her approval of my body and my arousal. I had an arm around Mary's back and a free hand. I held my nerve and slowly cupped her tit, enjoying the soft floppy feel of her lovely big womanly body. Mary didn't flinch at what I thought was a bold move and, bizarrely, we talked about swimming and the lake.

Back on land, we walked around naked until we were dry enough to put clothes on. Mary told me that she intended to leave her tee shirt off to get some sun on her breasts. I didn't complain even though I warned her about sunburn. We were soon under trees though and I enjoyed watching the big beauties swinging free. At one point Mary bent over to see a particular woodland flower or so she said. I was behind her and relished the view of her pussy from behind, framed by her splendidly plump thighs. She called me forward to look at the flower and it was then that I saw the magnificence of her weighty breasts hanging down. They were enormous! Mary drew attention to them herself, saying "Fuck, look at these two girls swinging when I bend over. The size of 'em is madness. I should photograph them for 'Huge Jugs' magazine or 'Big Titties dot com' or whatever they call them things."

I hardly needed the invitation to look but I knew that Mary, being well aware of her size was obviously familiar with this aspect of her tits and she was doing it for my sake. I purred inside at my daughter's boldness and I quietly said "They're wonderful, Mary, just wonderful."

Mary was smiling broadly as she stood upright. She said "I'm guessing you like them, Dad. I'll leave my top off a lot while I'm here." I didn't reply.

We ate a few small lunch items sitting amongst the trees. The conversation was mainly about where we were but it occasionally strayed into our rapidly developing relationship. Out of the blue, Mary asked me when I had last had sex. She'd said that I didn't need to say who it was with, "to protect the guilty" she'd added.

"It was about six months ago." I lied, making out it was while I was at home. I invented a short term girlfriend, called her Josephine and explained that we had had sex a few times before she went off with a younger guy. I don't know if that appealed to Mary or not. In actual fact it was the previous week that I had last had sex. My little sex secret is that I had struck up a rapport with Jean, who works at the diner in the town, on my weekly visits. In a conversation one quiet lunchtime some time back, we got a bit personal and flirty when I explained that my solitary life at the cabin was great except for one thing – the obvious thing.

As the conversation progressed, Jean bit a bullet and said "Tell you what, if you like, I'm finding money a bit tight at present. I wouldn't normally offer anything like this but I like you so if you wanted, for fifty dollars you can spend an hour with me at my place. It'd be no strings, strictly between us two – no-one needs to know. But it is on a commercial basis."

Jean's bold move had shocked me, but pleasantly. I like her. She's about ten or fifteen years younger than me, slim, small pert breasts, short blonde hair. I wasn't above paying for sex. I'd done it a few times after Carol left me, probably not just for the release but also, in a strange way, enjoying buying sex and admiring of those who sell it.

So when Jean got off her shift, I drove to her place, a small house on the outskirts of town. She let me in and we both felt a bit awkward so Jean said "Tell you what, I'll go in the bedroom and get into bed. You get ready out here and join me." We did that and I walked into the bedroom, where the curtains were drawn and Jean pulled the bed clothes open for me to join her. I had sported an erection from before I walked into the bedroom. In bed it still started awkwardly but after some tentative kissing and touching, Jean seemed to hot up very quickly. Turned out that she was going without too and having got a guy into her bed, she began to really go for it. It did create a déjà vu moment for me when Jean pushed down hard on my shoulders in order to initiate some cunnilingus. Carol had done practically the same hold and push on my shoulders to me when she was also getting her extra needs from Tom. Anyway, even if I say so myself, my cunnilingus style is effective and Jean had a seriously long orgasm. After that she allowed me to penetrate her. Her pussy is incredibly tight but really moist which I enjoyed but I had to be careful not to climax too quickly. Jean likes to play with her own tits while I fuck her. That first time, the hour went quickly. Jean readily took my stored-up load from me and I left the room to dress. It was only then that she asked for her money. I added another ten and suggested the same thing the next week. She happily agreed and it's been virtually a weekly thing since then, whenever I'm at the cabin, that is. Our sex developed, interestingly, in ways to pleasure Jean – but I still paid. One time I suggested a longer session and she agreed but put pro rata on the fee. And still I added some extra. Jean's love of cunnilingus became almost insatiable and I spend a long time with my mouth on her pussy. That evolved into analingus which she loved and then she persuaded me that I wanted to anal fuck her. It obviously wasn't her first time taking it up the ass and she howled with pleasure, not pain, through it, climaxing before I did.

The day Mary turned up, I had to call off my planned session with Jean. Out of decency, I offered her the fifty. She took it.

Anyway, Mary's question, which I avoided answering truthfully, didn't lead anywhere obvious straight away. I guessed she was just scoping me out, perhaps assessing if her old man needed a fuck. In truth, I answered assuming and hoping that to be her tactic. I did need a fuck and I wanted to fuck my daughter.

Back at the cabin, we both showered out on the deck. I enjoyed watching Mary soaping her lovely body, especially the wobbly bits. When she soaped her pussy, my mind raced, taking her hand actions to much more erotic levels. Watching her animated tits as she washed her hair was yet another joy. I got the pleasure of washing her back. I cheated and headed to parts she could reach for herself, including her ass. Pushing my hand and the soap into her ass crack was wonderful and I went just beyond her ass hole and just touched her pussy lips. She let me do so without commenting or objecting.

Mary towelled herself dry but didn't bother putting any clothes on. We relaxed a while and then had a drink – a proper drink, that is – out on the deck watching the sun go down. I noticed Mary freshen our drinks and they were very strong when I next tasted mine.

I cooked dinner and we again had some wine. The conversation was very normal until Mary announced something. "I might masturbate tonight, Dad!"

As calmly as I could, I said "Okay, that's fine. Hey, out of interest and nosiness, do you masturbate frequently? Not that there's anything wrong with it. I mean, I do it!"

Unabashed, Mary replied "Well, I suppose I do. It's usually if the real thing is not available or if I'm getting myself ready for the real thing. Sometimes I just need it, need the release – and the pleasure. Plus, I enjoy it. I enjoy touching myself. I love the textures and different bits of my pussy and I love getting it moist. I've enjoyed masturbating from my very first time I did it and I suppose that led me into my enjoyment of full sex. So, yeah, I do it a lot. Todd likes to watch me sometimes"

I risked a leading reply. "Anyway, as I said, that's fine, Darling. You just let me know if you need anything from me!"

"Sure will. That could be a real adventure!" she said enigmatically.

We turned in not long after that. I chose to sleep naked. Of course, Mary did too.

The sheet was folded across the width of the foot of the bed. We put our lights out and lay on the bed uncovered. I had left the curtains open because of the bright moonlight that night. It cast an eerie light but one that was a little bit sexy as well. I sensed Mary's hand go to her pussy. Her knees raised and splayed slightly. The bed shook very gently from her hand movements. I decided to try to help get her off even though it was, so far, uninvited. I leaned over and planted gentle kisses on her shoulder. I heard her sigh softly. I kissed her neck. She moved her head to one side to give me more room and I left a trail of kisses to her ear. I licked her ear, making wet sounds. As I did so, I slid my hand over her hip and upwards towards her breast. I heard soft panting sighs, hopefully sighs of appreciation of my part. I stretched my hand to gather up as much of the wayward breast flesh as I could. I needed two hands really but persisted with the one and caressed the impressive areola and erect nipple. That led me to see if Mary would mind me sucking on one of her amazing nipples. I began softly sucking and nibbling on the nearest one. It seemed to spur Mary on with her masturbating. Her gasping grew more intense as well. I ventured a hand again and stroked the inside of her juicy soft plump thigh, venturing closer to her pussy with each stroke. By now, the scent of her aroused pussy had reached my nostrils and I found it almost intoxicating. It certainly heightened my arousal to even greater levels. Suddenly, Mary grabbed my hand that was on her thigh and pressed it onto her wet pussy. She led my hand into masturbating her along with her own hand. Fuck, she was wet and her large mound felt luscious. Once she had got me trained in the frigging she liked and needed, she drew her hand away and left me to get her to her orgasm. I felt elated by the whole thing, not least that I was entering a new and very intimate phase with my lovely daughter. I gazed down the vista of her large body swathed in the moonlight, over the rounded dome of her belly and between the plump but shapely thickened thighs and then to the pronounced mound with the gash that I was currently penetrating with three fingers frenziedly fucking her.

Mary lifted her head and managed to breathily whisper directly into my ear. "Oh yes! That's it! Right there! Right there in my cunt! Fuck, I love this! This is so fucking hot! Oh fuck, yes! Get me there! Get me there, Daddy!"

I kept on plunging away into her pussy. The scent of her juices was growing stronger in the room and my own excitement included a very stiff erection and a lot of pre-come leaking. I don't know how long it took to get Mary to her climax but when it happened she gasped and squealed at a totally uninhibited level of volume. My chest swelled with both pride and excitement when it happened.

I slid my hand from Mary's crevice and lifted my head from her tit. She had flopped back into the pillows and was panting. As I looked at her gorgeous face, she mouthed "Lick me! Please can you lick me, Daddy!"

As I mentioned earlier, I seem to be quite effective when I perform cunnilingus – but performing on my daughter opened up so many new aspects. I know I'd just masturbated her but now I'd be pleasuring her really intimately with my mouth, actually being in erotic mutual contact with her vagina. I'd be tasting her in such a personal way. I'd be pushing my tongue inside her – penetrating her again but somehow so much more sensuously. Was I reluctant? Did I hesitate? Not for one nano-second! I quickly moved my self into place and Mary opened herself wide. Even in the dim light, I saw the magnificence of her cunt – the plump mound, the long gash, the proud lips, the peeping clitoris, all set between her wondrous big thighs. I wanted to remember that masterpiece forever. I even thought about photographing it. I didn't – not then anyway.

In between those thighs and noticing her lovely feet, I leant in and approached my daughter intimately. As my mouth pressed onto her wet pussy lips, I heard Mary groan with pleasure and her hands were placed onto my head. Straight after, she raised her legs and her feet were placed onto my back. I quickly realised that Mary has the biggest mound and longest gash I have ever encountered. I began to press my face into it, letting it fit me like an oxygen mask, taking my nose, mouth and some of me chin. I pressed my tongue into her hidden depths. I felt like I was in paradise. A momentary thought flashed through my mind about all of the cocks that had travelled through her – much more than fifty by now, I guessed. Then there was Todd. How many times had his cock entered Mary. In their time together he had likely fucked Mary well over two thousand time, maybe as much as three thousand. Imagine how much jizz that would be. Yes, this was certainly a magnificent pleasure giving cunt. Her taste was new to me – different – and wonderful. All women have tasted different to me and I've enjoyed every one of them.

I began long licks up her entire gash. After several of those strokes, Mary pressed down with her feet and raised her lovely big ass. I guessed what she wanted. I pushed lower, found her puckered little ass hole and danced my tongue on it, pressing to get part way in. There is something that is especially horny in this particular intimacy and I get hugely excited by doing it. The taste has an earthy sexiness and the pleasures are two way as far as my feelings go. I love to do it. Before too long I returned to Mary's gash and began some serious licking and probing. I guessed that I was getting her near to coming when she clamped my head between her cushioned thighs. Amidst her gasps she gently bucked and rolled, pressing her feet into my back. Then I heard her climax which was loud enough to penetrate my new ear muffs. There was a surge of additional pussy juices – not really a female ejaculation but certainly enough extra for me to gulp some down. And then Mary lay still, keeping me clamped and pressed to her pussy. I let her recover in her own time.

"Do what you want now, Daddy. Do whatever you want!" were her magical words. I responded as I felt appropriate now, given our wonderful new intimacy. "Oooh! That's what I wanted you to want!" she said as I slid my cock deep into her cunt.

I remember thinking right then that what I was doing was illegal, immoral, unconscionable – and it felt absolutely amazing. Even though Mary is a big girl, with a huge mound, inside she is quite tight. The sensation from her grip coupled with my huge excitement from this incestuous act gave me probably my best sexual feeling to date – and I'm sure that it will stay the best ever for me.

I drew an excited nipple into my mouth and caressed the other breast, kneading the plumpness. Mary licked my ear and whispered erotic words about pleasuring her cunt and wanting my cock since she got here. I was flattered by those words and then, again, I thought about the number of partners who had fucked her and the number of times Todd had entered her, those thoughts adding to my great excitement. This was my first time in Mary's wonderful cunt compared to lucky Todd's possible three thousand. I knew I'd never equal his number but I knew too that I would want this again. This excitement was superb and right up there on the scale, so I had to be careful not to erupt too soon. I was keen for Mary to have a climax from my cock.