My BBW Daughter Comes To My Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doggy style brought on a short bout of queefing from Mary's pussy as the excess air rasped out but we both ignored it as Mary approached a climax. With hindsight, I guess it sounded funny around valley to any wildlife that heard it. It was soon overtaken by more of Mary's orgasm gasps.

I held off from my climax and we lay side by side on our lovely grass bed, talking intimately and erotically about our sex. It led Mary to ask me to take some more photos of her on land. "And I'd love a pussy portrait too, Daddy!" she added.

We spent twenty minutes or so taking some very horny shots of her gorgeous big curvy body and some close ups of her pussy. I caught the glint of sunlight on her bare wet skin in many of the pictures. The pussy shots were intimately graphic, with all the pink hues of her opened gash caught by the camera. My hard on never faded during the photography.

Mary was soon eager for more sex but we briefly swam again to get soaking wet again, having enjoyed that aspect so much. Back on the grass, Mary got me to lie down and she straddled me, firstly for some licking and then for some fantastic fucking during which I revelled in playing with her huge tits again. To my delight, Mary eased up off my cock as I neared my climax and took my cock head in her mouth. I spurted heavily and she didn't let any escape. She showed me my jizz on her tongue before she swallowed.

We stayed naked by the lakeside for quite a while, occasionally dipping to cool off or to cavort with one another. I freely admit that I loved all of the slithering and sliding over her big wet body. It was hugely exciting and had me hard most of the time. Again, even the relative coolness of the water didn't prevent these erections. One of our exciting discoveries was the different thrills gained from underwater hand jobs. Mary did me as we stood neck deep in the lake. I remember watching my jizz spurt into the clear water and feeling the added pleasures of the cool water on my cock head. I beached her on her back with her head and tits out of the water then I frigged her to a noisy climax. Mary said the cool effect made her clit feel wonderful as she orgasmed below the surface. Having stiffened again as I gave Mary the hand job, I mounted her straight after and pushed my cock into her warm depths. That was a great feeling and we both climaxed in the water that way too.

I guess we were lucky to avoid any after effects from the lake water getting everywhere – but, even so, it was worth the risk to have those amazing feelings enhancing our climaxes.

Very satisfied, we trudged back to the cabin to avoid the hottest sun of the day. After open air showering together, we relaxed on the deck. Mary, who stayed naked, asked if I had any more writing like that stuff I'd done for Literotica and I let her have some that I had not put on the site for fear of it being outside their rules. Every so often, as she read it, she would yelp "Wow!" or "Fuck me!" or "Da-aa-ad! That's dreadful – but really hot!" I guess that some of my cuckolding stories and some other actual experiences, flowered up with my fertile imagination, gave Mary even greater insights into her father. I even let her read my accounts of my sex with Jean, although they were anonomised and I didn't explain the actuality of them. I found it horny to be telling my daughter about my sex life in this way. I'm not sure how much of my cuckold stories she believed to be fact but there was a lot of truth in my written words. Maybe I'll put them up on the web one day.

Watching Mary as she read my stories, touching herself, caressing her breasts, teasing her clitoris all added to my enjoyment of her seeing my writings. I decided to be bold when she stopped reading. I asked her for a heavy duty sexual experience of her own.

After Mary had said "Okay Daddy, now, let me think!" she began her story with me having to promise not to let Todd know that Mary had shared it with me. I could understand why as her story unfolded. It involved Todd losing a Poker bet in which he had been forced by lack of cash to stake a night with his wife, with her agreement! I was quite shocked but also elated by the story, partly because it made a cuckold of Todd and I felt pleased that I was not the only cuckold around. I also enjoyed hearing Mary tell me about some more of her sexual adventures. It is strangely exciting now that Mary and I have been intimate, especially as she told me about the actual sex in gorgeously juicy horny detail.

Needless to say, Mary's story, which I committed to memory with the intention of writing it, perhaps to publish on Literotica, got us both very turned on. Even though we had earlier enjoyed a lot of sex by the lake, both Mary and I wanted some more. I was soon between her thighs licking her beautifully sexy big pussy lips, Mary holding my head. She squealed through an immense orgasm during which she clamped my head between her thighs again. We followed this with another fuck, a gentle fuck with Mary on top and me massaging her magnificent tits.

As we enjoyed each other's body, Mary said "Daddy, I'm gonna stay the extra few day, if that's okay!"

"Why the fuck wouldn't it be okay?" I half-asked, thrilled by her intentions.

"Oh, you know I was being polite. Truth is, I'm loving our new relationship. I can't get enough of this cabin life and our intimacy. I think I need a lot more of it before I venture back to my other life."

I grinned at my sexy BBW daughter and looked forward to the rest of our time together at the cabin – and hopefully a lot more encounters after that.

Changing the subject back to my favourite topic, I said "Hey, have you been tempted to try any other guys?" I realised I'd enquired a bit foolishly when Mary replied.

"Yeah – you – and Tom!" she teased.

"Okay! You know what I meant." I replied.

Mary confided "To be honest, Dad, I have – but I've not done it yet. Actually, Phil, one of Todd's other friends from the card game, tried it on with me not so long ago. It was at a party. We'd had a few drinks. He got me alone in a room. We made out. He groped my tits and I fondled his cock. He tried to fuck me there and then. I said 'Your wife's here!' and he eased back. I teased him by taking a rain check. Maybe I'll see him after I get back."

I picked up on one point that Mary had made. "So you'd set out to fuck a married guy then?" I asked.

"Yeah I would if he had made some of the running in the first place. I like Phil's wife, Melanie, and I wouldn't let an extra-marital fuck get out of hand, but – hey – if a guy comes on to me these days I'm gonna go for it. Hell, I fucked Mom's husband – and her ex-husband!" We both laughed at that observation, then I got serious in a naughty way.

"Do me a favour, Mary." I asked. "If you do fuck this Phil guy, tell me all about it. I'm finding our new closeness very interesting and you've seen stuff that I write. So, share the details with me – please." She happily agreed.

We spent the remaining days of Mary's stay doing the same sorts of things – eating, sleeping, swimming, lazing and fucking – lots of fucking. We were like newly weds, having sex all over the place and very frequently. It was three, sometime four times each day. Morning sex in bed, outdoor sex in the day, once or twice each day and bedtime sex. I'll admit that Mary's new size thrilled me hugely. It had created or woken a desire within me for very intimate contact with my own daughter, a desire that she readily accepted and fulfilled. We talked a lot about it and it was clear from both of us that the sex and the intense intimacy was giving us both pleasures and excitement we'd never experienced before. We both knew that we would want a lot more of it in our lives.

The morning that Mary had to go back home arrived. Mary woke before me and she nestled onto my morning wood. I sucked her wonderful tits as she took her first climax. I had cream pie for breakfast. We showered in the morning sun under the outdoor shower.

With my car loaded, we set off for town. Mary showed me that she was travelling without panties again by letting her dress ride right up her thighs. I admit that I kept looking over at her lovely cunt and her plump thighs and, yes, I stiffened.

To my immense delight, Mary said "Daddy, let's fuck one more time. How about here, in the long grass." I didn't need persuading. We were soon naked, clothes cast all over and we settled into our nest in the grass. I was running my hand over the curves and domes of my daughter's big beautiful body. She clamped my head with her thighs as I gave her pussy some more licking. I mounted her lovely big body and pressed my hard cock into her again once she had climaxed from my cunnilingus. I delighted in another opportunity to fuck my daughter, again enjoying the way her cunt held my cock.

Mary licked and nibbled my ear as the sun and sex caused us both to sweat. "Oh Daddy, I can't believe how good it feels to be fucked by you. I'll always open my thighs and offer you my cunt now. Make sure you keep fit enough to fuck your big girl." I spurted as her words concluded with a lot more licking in my ear. We lay there caressing and talking as we both came down off our sexual highs. Mary took some of my tissues from the car to wipe her wet slit and I carefully took the wettest one, folded it and put it safe in my pocket, hoping the scent of her cunt would last a while.

"Will you be expected to perform tonight – for Todd?" I nosily pried.

"I fucking hope so or what will that tell me after I've been away two weeks!" she blurted. I grimaced but then Mary added "It'll be make up sex though, so it'll be a good long fuck. Will you want to hear about it?" I thought about Todd, reminding myself that this cuckold had cuckolded him. I nodded.

In town, we checked her car over but went into the diner before Mary set off. Jean was on duty. As Mary chose our table I went to order. Jean was pleased to see me and after I explained that Mary was setting off shortly, she quietly offered me an afternoon session and I felt myself stiffening. I readily agreed. Where my sexual stamina was coming from, I don't know, but long may it flow.

Mary and I embraced after we left the diner and we said our farewells with promises of another visit before the end of summer. We both wanted a passionate full-on-the-mouth kiss but had to contend with kisses on the cheek. Mary teased me by saying "I still have a lot of your stuff in my cunt. It'll be finger licking good for my journey."

After Mary drove off, I went back to the diner for another coffee to await Jean finishing her shift.

"Big girl, your daughter!" said Jean.

"Big beautiful girl!" I added.

"Yeah, definitely. Can tell she's yours – got a lot of you in her!"

I choked on my coffee.

When I had recovered, Jean put her head closer to mine and said "I hope you don't mind me saying but – she was commando – you know – no panties." I just looked at Jean with widened eyes. She added "Some of the regulars noticed. Even moved seats to see better. She made no attempt to hide it."

I shrugged my shoulders. What could a father say if his adult daughter wants to display her pussy around town.

"Married is she?" Jean asked. Before I'd answered she said "Big girl! She'd sure take some humping!"

I realised I now had a silly grin on my face.

At Jean's place, she was quickly ready for business, stripped naked and on her bed, casually touching herself as I wrestled with my boots. "I had a thought." she said. "Being as you get lonely up at your cabin, if I take a Monday off, I could come up there for a long weekend, if you wanted."

The idea appealed but I cautiously said "On our commercial basis?"

"Well of course, Honey!" she said. "That way, I can't refuse you anything. Special rate though for Friday night to Monday afternoon."

I looked at her body and I knew it would be worth it. "Do you swim?" I asked. "Naked?" She smiled and I stiffened even more.

Then Jean said "Hey, Darlin', you got grass stains on your knees – and on your ass!'