All Comments on 'My BBW Rockabilly Queen'

by Sean32

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dre_jonesdre_jonesalmost 15 years ago
Terrific and Hot!

Great story! Very erotic, I love your BBW she is so hot....please finish. You've got me hard and horny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Rockabilly Queen - built for comfort, not for speed!

What is it about rockabilly styles that look so hot on big gals? Fantastic piece of writing by a man who not only loves the larger lady and can capture the joys of larger lady lovin', but also has a real understanding of and sensitivity to the experiences of big beautiful women in a society grown small and ugly. (Full of telling, extra-hot detail too - unshaved bush? Oh mama!)

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadover 12 years ago
Hot - But With Just One Thing Missing

Wonderfully hot story; but with her nice hairy bush that you so vividly describe, it would be such a shame to cum all over the headboard of the bed instead of giving her a nice creampie dripping out of her strawberry blond bush.

watcherg66watcherg66about 12 years ago
COntinue!

Listen There are so Many Stories on here, that go on, and some that don't. This one needs to go on! We need a second Chapter! I like Big Women! and Reading this story! it just brings back what i enjoy about them. i mean how they move, the way the walk. I beg you! wright another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

I gave your story a 1 star. It was a mistake, as I was reading it on my phone and my hand slipped. You're an incredible writer, please keep doing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous