My BBW Rockabilly Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean32
Sean32
21 Followers

My mouth and tongue casually worked their way up Patti's legs until I was looking right into her pussy. Thankfully, my big, sweet girl didn't shave her cunt ... at all.

A wild strawberry blonde bush cascaded from her pussy to her inner thighs. Her pussy wasn't overly hairy, but the hair was long, and had been there for some time.

I tentatively sniffed at he lips, and almost fainted at the feminine musk that greeted my senses.

My lips traced her outer lips, and my thick, flat, tongue began to stroke her exterior and send back incredible tastes to my brain. My fingers caressed her tummy, and then kneaded her tits, while I kissed my baby's lower mouth, and probed deeper in a simple attempt to enjoy her magnificent taste and tang.

I made out with Patti's pussy for as long as she would let me, but eventually she started fucking my mouth, and I labored to find the spots that needed rapid licking and gentle nibbling.

Not long into this, Patti started pulling my hair, "What the fu ..." then I realized she was saying something. "Stick it in me ... I need it in me. Now!"

She was so bossy, knowing exactly what she wanted. Fuck , "bossy" is hot.

Moving north, I licked Patti's round stomach, nibbled and gently tugged at her silver belly button ring, and then sucked her neck, as she guided my dick into its new home.

I started to pump with gratitude, but Patti flipped me on my back. What happened next was amazing.

BBW Patti became a 90 lb gymnast, riding my pole like I was an Olympian prop. Her tits swung low, and I grabbed at the "love handles" on her sides. They truly were my handles. I was able to shift Patti in ways that rewarded me with intense, pleasurable sensations.

Patti grabbed my head again, pulling my hair as she pushed my head back into the pillow.

She threw her torso back, and screamed at the top of her lungs. "Fuck me baby, I need you! Unnnhhhh ..."

Her soft, body collapsed, she rolled off of me. Heaving, and out of breath, Patti lay along my side.

I had never cum, but I was so happy. It was peaceful, until Patti shifted herself to the bottom of the bed, and while on her side began to suck my dick.

At first I was not amused. "Let it go!" I thought. I had fucked my new girl, felt good that she was happy, and didn't need an "obligatory blow job. " I soon realized it wasn't just about me.

"Oh, I taste so good, don't you think?"

She was enjoying her own taste on my dick! I grabbed the back of her head and began pushing my cock deeper into her mouth.

Patti began giving me an excruciatingly tight, and delightful, hand job, but soon slapped my ass, and told me to, "Get on all fours!"

I almost didn't dare hope, but Patti ended all speculation, by immediately grabbing my ass and spreading it.

She ran her tongue up my anus, and stroked my cock while "rimming me." It was more than that, though.

I could feel my hole being sucked. The tip of a tongue began probing my hole.

Now, I was the one who yelled, "Fuck me," as I shot my cum into the headboard. all the while, I felt my baby's tongue fuck my ass ...

Sean32
Sean32
21 Followers
12