All Comments on 'My Beach House Incest Initiation'

by Eddie_King

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 6 years ago
great story

hope you do another one with them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

After reading this FANTASTIC story, I went back to see what else you had written, and re-read your previous story. It may have even been a little better than this, BUT, your stories are way too good to only tease us every 12-13 months, please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hotter than a summer sun!

One of the best I've read in a while. Would to have had an Aunt like Donna to help get into my Mother's panties and pussy. Nice easy and believable story line. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn

I want to fuck my mom. This was hot as hell

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
More, more

I hope you write more of this story

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 6 years ago
Great

Now that is so fucking awesome. I have an aunt that is that hot and mom is a sexy redhead, wish I could have experienced that when I was younger. Loved the story.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 6 years ago
Sisters and me

"The two sisters looked at each other lustfully. My Mother leaned in and kissed Donna fully on the mouth. They kissed passionately — as lovers kiss... with open mouths and probing tongues. And it really struck me for the first time... these two women were indeed lovers. Sisters. Best friends. And truly... lovers... with a long and storied history. And now I was part of all that. They had wanted to include me in their most secretive, most intimate experiences"

This is scorching hot!

It reminded me of yesterday when I took a break from writing the final chapter of the "Uptown Spunk" series. I stroked my hard cock to the scene in "Taboo 3" with the 3some involving Kay Parker, Honey Wilder, and Marc Wallace. Kay, of course, was Mom, while Honey was my Aunt. Having access to my mother and her sister's previous 'history' turns me on like a light switch!

Nice going, Eddie.

Bilko98Bilko98almost 6 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

One of the best. Pictures in my mind of my own mum and her younger sister. Wish I could have engineered this scene with them!

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
Entertaining treatment

Fun story with blood raising results.

Thanks

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
a fun story

5 stars. a great read, and a lot of great sex!!! encore!

Eddie_KingEddie_Kingalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback!!

Please know - to those of you who have taken the time to leave a message — I appreciate your feedback so much. It encourages me to keep writing! Many thanks!

— Eddie.

bpanther777bpanther777almost 6 years ago
Excellent Story

One of the best I have ever read. You didnt rush it which was a great change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well done

well done, you deserve 5 stars.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Nice one

Love how the aunt orchestrated the whole deal. Well written.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Sexy Read****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

DapperoneDapperonealmost 6 years ago
Achieved your goal

Very entertaining and sexy. It caused me to cum several times - extending my reading across a couple of days. I look forward to reading your whole library of works!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 6 years ago
Thumbs up!

What better way for a young man to know--and enjoy--family loving than with his MILF mom and aunt who already are lovers, and both have the hots for him?

Nicely done!

8letters8lettersover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

I liked the set up and thought the sex was hot.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
Not much plot, but entertaining story.

Bisexual Mom and bisexual Aunt wanna fuck me, I wanna fuck them. Thanks for the story.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Mighty Fine

Thanks for that oh so erotic story, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the realistic dialogue and creative storyline,

It seems the hardest thing to do is to create believable, likable characters and a storyline that leads them to live out their erotic/taboo desires. The hottest stories on this site have characters who are able to express deep emotions with believable dialogue, not just a narrative of the actions of the characters. I have read many stories that started with Interesting plots that fizzled and failed to be more than the retelling of someones wet dream.

Only two stories were presented but this writer knows his craft and I hope will continue creating stories with intelligent but flawed characters who interact and express emotions in their own words as they Interact sexually. I don't know if the author had an editor or is just that good. Really, I was pleased to find none of the typos thar ruin a good story.

My only critical comment is to avoid mixing slang from different countries. Quim or pussy, I don't care which one you use, just pick one and stay with it.

Thanks, I hope to see more of your work.

Eddie_KingEddie_Kingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous who posted on 06/14...

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments. It means a lot to know that some people read these stories with a discerning eye toward the craft involved. No, i don't have an Editor. But i know how typos and mis-spellings can derail a story that i'm reading. So i try to eliminate that kind of distraction as much as possible. As far as mixing slang words from different countries - interesting point, and duly noted. Thanks again! / E.K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's great to see someone write realistic female characters...

who pay attention to the world around them. Women know who's watching them, and where every part of their body is, at all times.

I took a job 30+ years ago, right after coming back north from a couple of years living in Florida. My job was outside, 75% of the time, and 90% of my free time was on the golf course, or at the beach. My night time was spent playing with my 19 year old girlfriend, (I was 33, and SHE started the relationship, so no hating.)

About a week into my new job back North, my middle female boss told me I had to attend a new hire orientation, (I worked at one of 4-5 branches of a large company.)

Turns out she was leading the orientation, this time around. When it was over, we were talking in the conference room where it was being held. It wasn't our branch, so no one was around. My briefcase was on the table, with my hand on it, as we were talking.

I don't know how she mananged it, but she suddenly had my hand trapped on the top of my breifcase with her big ass breast. She was a 'handsome' women, may have been decent looking when she was young. But, I had learned her home situation soon after I was hired. Her husband had advanced lyme disease, and had been severely messed up from it; crutches, etc. He contracted it 15+ years before; long before there was any known treatment.

My new boss had likely gone without for a long time, and was giving me a clear message she would play.

I know this is Lit, and it would go to type to say I fucked her brains out the entire two years I worked there, but for once in my hormone driven life, I calmly ignored that big firm titty, and never went near the woman.

Having been around long enough to know all about 'a woman scorned...', and such, I made sure to work my ass off, made our branch's board of directors think I was the best thing since sliced bread, and made more money for the branch than anyone had done in recorded history.

I may have been a horny bastard when I was young, (what am I saying; still am.), I could never be accused of being an idiot.

That was almost 30 years ago, and I have never forgot that life lesson: women know what they are doing, at every second, and don't think/believe otherwise.

Thanks, Eddie, for writing realistic female characters. Wish more Lit contributors would.

Let's see some more from your twisted mind, eh?

Experienced70Experienced70about 3 years ago

Great story! I loved it! I like getting family members involved.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 3 years ago

I like both of Eddie_King's stories very much. They are very erotic, without long winding preambles. They begin to simmer early and become boiling hot. Apart from containing incest they don't revolve around kinks. Therefore they should be digestible and enjoyable for a rather diverse audience, instead of being loved by some and hated by others. I always appreciate the lack of fashionable cliches and prejudices, And while in real live the eyes, the entire face, the character, attitude and humour of a person to me are more important than body measurements, I do much prefer women with voluptuous or average bodies in erotica.

Many otherwise entertaining stories on Lit contain descriptions of sex that read like blow by blow descriptions of porn flicks, and every box almost always has to be ticked off, so to speak. It's not like that with E_K's output so far. So, while I often give 5 stars because I feel the average score for a story is lower than it deserves, I press 5 in this case because it would be an insult to give less. Since the English language is and always will be foreign territory to me I, as always, avoid to comment on grammar, spelling and so on...

Eddie_KingEddie_Kingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@ a_reader_from_germany: Thank you very much for your thoughtful comments - I'm so glad you enjoyed the stories!

randysbrandysbover 2 years ago

Very well written stories. Would love to read more from you.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Great story. Please compose and post more...

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(5/1/2022) This is one of the best narratives I've read in this genre. It would have made a fine beginning of an enjoyable series. Why are you no longer submitting? Five stars of course.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 2 years ago

Why did you quit writing great stories?

Eddie_KingEddie_Kingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To some recent commenters... guiltypleasurelover, mrdata9770, TheOldStud, randysb...

Firstly - thanks so much for your comments. It's very encouraging to know that people enjoy these stories!

Secondly - i have been working on more stories. It just takes me a very long time to write a complete one. Sometimes i lose interest. Sometimes i hit a wall with the story - and just feel unable to continue. But i do have a few in progress now, and hope to get a new one up within the next month or so. Cheers! / Eddie.

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

Five stars. Please continue this story. If I may make a suggestion you should include the back story of how the sisters started their sex adventure together as well as any other tryst they did. Maybe you could use it as part of Danny boys sex training by having the sisters tell him about their past and have him mimic what was best about those sexcapades .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved both of these stories. Please continue them both, of course 5* on both of them

Sam37Sam37over 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this tale. I agree with the previous comment that you should continue this one and include some backstory.

5*

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Please continue this! You have a very good talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I was completely captivated by this story. So very hot. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story but you quit too soon need's more!!!!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very nice story you should have continued with more? The last part was lacking information on their sex gave it 5

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Ok for someone who has never had sex I understand how he be quick to jump on the chance to however at the same time he would have flipped out being thrust into that situation on where he seen his mom and aunt in a sexual relationship thus meaning he would have panicked and ran away if nothing else going to his room it's human nature to panic when being put into a incest situation like that for even the most experienced of men much less those with no experience that's common sense so writing a story that read like it was wrote by a kid that was so far out of the realm of common sense isn't funny nor was even a decent story

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

I understand that the start of my last comment sounds like I'm saying I have never had sex but that's not the case lmao reading it now I can clearly see I didn't start my comment very well oh well nothing can I do about it now besides say I meant that as I and everyone else at 1 point has been in the situation of being a virgin at 1 point in life that I could understand but the panic that will arise

Wasn't there when it should have been

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great first story. You have many of us hooked. We need another fix. More stories soon!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

more "family' fun....5

Gadf77Gadf7722 days ago

I definitely want to read more !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous