All Comments on 'My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 02'

by relaxwouldya

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
ap2techap2techover 8 years ago
Getting better

For his birthday Dad should watch him take Mom's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't Wait

Looking forward to chapter 3 & finding out what Brad gets for his birthday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like the concept of this story. No sappy romance, just pure animal lust. Loved how they went behind the father's back, as well as all the mommy talk and pet names she used for her son while they fucked. My favorite part was when she had a motherly conversation with him about school while she rode his cock until she milked all the cum out of his balls.

However, that said, there were a lot of noticeable mistakes. The biggest problems were randomly switching between third-person to first-person, and randomly switching out of past tense into present tense. Your writing would benefit if you got someone to help you proofread/edit it before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uh, how old is she?

"You aren't that old. What? You're only 49 right?" He said smirking.

<P>

Obviously it's a typo since in chapter 1 and it says she's 38.

relaxwouldyarelaxwouldyaover 8 years agoAuthor
Author

Mom is 38. It was silly joke from her son.

Still taking feedback for future installments. Let's hear them. I know its hard but try and be original.

Chapter 3 is almost complete and should be submitted soon.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 02

You're turning to garbage.

Yeah, Dad's dumber than a burned-out light bulb, but...seriously this needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Karen's such a naughty mom, you've got to love her!

A hot babe is hard to ignore, even if it's your mom. A scantly clothed woman with a great body is hard not to be intimate with, especially if she's horny with sexual needs to be satisfied. There is much work yet for Brad to do, and I'm sure he's up for the task!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really enjoyed it

The no nonsense animal fucking and the dirty talk is great keep it up. Also the dad needs to catch them in the future and should submit to his son and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

AWESOME STORY!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

cncstevecncsteveover 8 years ago
Brutal read

Starts out in 3rd person, then Brad's telling the story, then back and forth a few times and at 1 point, in the same sentence, Karen is telling it. A lot of grammatical and spelling errors as well. I gave this chapter a 3

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years ago
Loved it

Nice series

mentalmanmentalmanover 8 years ago
Agreed...

... with cncsteve and anonymous. The switch back and forth from first person to third person was jarring and disruptive. Several grammatical and spelling errors. On the plus side, the sex was hot. Loved that mom is so wanton. Liked the dirty talk. But the errors really hurt. 5 for intent, a 1 for execution, so I scored it as a 3. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worse Than Chapter One

Hard to believe, but the writing here is substantially worse than that offered up in the first instalment. This is, quite honestly, incredibly, INCREDIBLY bad writing.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
the asshole of LIT is up earlt! I gave you a 5

to help your score since I'm sure the asshole of LIT, dear annony gave you a 1!! Eat shit annony

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 for

effort and content

relaxwouldyarelaxwouldyaover 8 years agoAuthor

I understand if the first/third person mix ups caused agony, grief, and mental trauma. I am teaching myself to tone down the ADD and focus. Some really good editors, who I admire, have reached out to me because they believe ideas are hot. I'll be in contact with them soon. I like hearing the plots ideas readers have. Keep posting and send me feedback.

Thanks to those who have favorited my stuff and for the constructive criticism.

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Great

It just gets better. Awesome so far keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
christ ....

why the fuck don't you proof read that shit ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Suggestions

Since you asked for ideas, here are mine:

- Please keep the dad ignorant, it's more exciting when they have to sneak around him.

- More fucking while she carries on casual conversation with her son or husband. For instance, fucking her son while talking to her husband on the phone, or talking to him through the bedroom or bathroom door as she gets fucked against the door, or talking to him sitting in the living room while they fuck in the kitchen.

- More noisy hard fucking, like making the bed squeak and headboard rattle. She could explain it away to her husband as trying a new exercise on the bed (since she is a fitness instructor after all).

- Dressing sexy to tease her son, especially showing off her whaletail, since he seems to like thongs. Could lead to more clothed sex too.

- Risky sex in public places, like they've done in the car. For example, in the dressing room at the mall, while dad is nearby outside. Or how about taking him out for a birthday dinner and giving him a handjob or even a blowjob under the table.

- Another scenario: the whole family watches a movie together in the living room, she cuddles with her son under a blanket, which leads to fooling around and sex while dad is in the room.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
Inconsistent

You started this chapter as mum wanting to help curb son's sex urges for him to succeed at school. There was no mention of this in first chapter, they both just had the urges. He saw mum's naked pics and she was frustrated by inattentive husband I think, aren't all wives. No schoolwork needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Inconsistent

Yeah, that's my main problem with this chapter. It was as if I was reading a different story (not chapter) of characters who have the same name and are in a somewhat similar situation. The stated reason why she's doing this just doesn't flow from the first chapter.

<P>

The grammatical mistakes can be fix and addressed. The key is learning from mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Inconsistent

The explanation for the mother's actions did sort of change but that didn't bother me. To be honest I like her justification in this chapter more (satisfying his urges so he can focus on school). I like it because it seems like an excuse she tells herself to feel like she's being a good mother, when in reality she just loves to fuck.

SLeMSLeMover 8 years ago

"Brad pulled my cock back out and rubbed in the excess saliva that was around his crotch." -- so we have 3 people in this scene, one male (has a cock) who is presenting point of view, one male ("his crotch") named Brad who is doing the pulling out of the character whose point of view it is, together with one woman, Karen ??

I could only manage to read a small number of paragraphs before the multiple shifts of viewpoint even in the same sentence got to be too much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please no pregnancy

I think a pregnancy in the mix would ruin the story. I enjoy the way its going and want to thank you for giving the image of what she looked like compared to an actual (very attractive) female.please don't stop making these. You have unlimited options with what you've done so far. For example perhaps Karen catches Greg cheating and they divorce leaving Karen and Brad in the home alone. Just an option. Again I really like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Make the mother more slutty and bring in another female into the story. Perhaps the mothers sister or best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A truly outstanding story

I agree with the anon who praises this great story because it has "no sappy romance, just pure animal lust." I'm a fan also of "all the mommy talk," and there should be more of it, and dirtier. When Brad's got his fat young cock up inside her up to his balls he should say things like, "hey, mom, this is the hole I came out of, right?" and "my birth canal feels so warm and wet, thanks mommy!" I love it that Karen tells her kid, "cum up my twat!" It's so raw and primal when a mother speaks to her son about her vagina and calls it her "cunt" and her "twat." That's sure to push any boy's buttons--knowing he's pumping away at his own mother's cunt, that he's about to blow his hot young balls and shoot his own dear mommy a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. Motherfucking is the hottest fucking there is because it's so fucking dirty.

IZT1962IZT1962over 8 years ago
Great characters

I like the idea of dad moving out after finding a new lover. Mom should get pregnant and have some milky incestuous sex. Keep them both insatiable, everybody wants a Mom like this. Keep up the good work, I look forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I was amazed

I don't usually post comments but today is an exception as I feel as if I have to post and just say I really loved it, and (like both Brad and Karen) I NEED MORE hehe. I this this is really hot and I would love to see her special birthday surprise for him. I normally spend a lot of time coming up with amazing essays as comments but since I got off to this 3 times in a row I'm a little shaken... I wanna say I really love all the effort you must put into these, and that I would love to see more! The only thing I would try to improve on is the narrative a little bit, and also make sure everything is properly spelled and grammatically correct. If you had that, this would probably be the most wonderful story I have ever read (well my perverted mind not my regular one). Keep up the great work and hope to read more soon in the future <3 ~Aniiyan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

To all the people talking shit about this author and his story...let's compare his to yours...wait...that's right, you haven't written any. I love both chapters, and can easily follow the storyline, despite a literary hiccup here or there. Love everything about the sexy mom! And her young stud son! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mommy's wet and willing cunny

The hot incest minded Mommy and her new lovely sweetie, loved the incestuous action in a kinky and hot way. The mommy slut always had loved the attention of the sons hard cock in Mommy's cunny. FILL ME SON! The sissification of the new relationship between mommy's sissy bitch and the other details of the most incredible incestuous action with her pussy was just incredible Loved the incestuous action in the hot incest story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
???

when is chapter 03 coming out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ideas

add cuckold and DP :D :D

homerjayhomerjayabout 8 years ago
good not great

love the premise and the sex, but like the first part it needs proof reading. most glaring is the change from first to third person, which wasn't an issue with part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice enough story

Nice enough story but desperately in need of proof editing, a couple of lines don't make any sense at all and there are dozens of errors.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

So very hot! Love it! Thank you!

constantlyhardconstantlyhardabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

I love the secrecy, the sneaking around, the hot dirty talk, cumming inside her, the abundance sex scenes throughout the story. The first chapter was great and this one is even better. I really like it so far. Don't worry about all the negative comments. It's a great story even though it has grammatical errors. I hope you keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ignore the critics .. the story should be read to make one horney.

Love Mother Son incest stories. In my fantasy's the Mother is submissive and reticent but she likes it when her son uses her, calls her a slut and show's her off to a couple of his friends. She lets them use her also. She would also be a teacher and the boys that fucked her would be in her class.

ag10ag10about 7 years ago
Great story

Am loving the series, am struggling a little with the string type progression of constant sex, but that's why we are reading it. Wld love to read more about her background, what makes her so horny

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 7 years ago
Not a bad story.

The only problem is that you really need a proof reader or at least read it over yourself. You have to many mistakes , at least one in every paragraph. You leave letters out, or you use the wrong letter or the wrong tense. This stops the flow of the story because it makes the reader stop and go back over what they just read because it didn't make sense.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 7 years ago
"My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 02:" - Thirty-eight Year Old Married Mother, Karen and Eighteen Year Old Sex-crazed Son, Brad.

Very little, of prominence and importance, has changed from Chapter 01.

As to the comments, the Anonymous dunder-head that obviously hasn't thoroughly read the story, skipped the part--at least a couple times--that mentioned Karen is thirty-eight years old; at least once just in this chapter 02, her age was mentioned as thirty-eight years within the first sentence of the next paragraph. Further comments have also suggested or mentioned that mother Karen should be impregnated, and the marriage of Brad's parents should end in divorce (which is a good outcome for all characters); before Karen is impregnated mother and son should emotionally and humanly be IN love with each other--not just mention it during a heated lust-fuck. Love Springs Eternal as an old adage espouses. So does expended efforts and aspirations!

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Loved this HOT story!!!

Pregnancy is my fetish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jeez!

I've never seen so many errors in word usage in my life. And I'm 76 years old. Damn!, didn't you learn anything in your english classes with the number of years you should have gone through school? What a mess. Get yourself a proof reader if nothing else.

The old guy

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Unrealistic

The story has great potential but the Dad must be the dumbest fuck on the earth to not catch them! The mother doesn’t use any judgement whatsoever in her sexual activity and location just not very believable...

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

enjoyed this little kinky story,, some mistakes, sure but the story is the thing,, family incest is my fav kink and this one has it in spades.. you will improve as you continue this endeavor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who is Mike?

3/4 through part 02 you called the son Mike. Also used the word evitable, as opposed to inevitable. You desperately need someone to re-read these stories before they get posted. Story is good-syntax is painful.

spoiler22mspoiler22mabout 6 years ago
I enjoy the story but...

Please get an editor ore some type of proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Distracted and disappointed.

I did read chap 1 and part of this one. But I can't read anymore. I don't usually get hung up on grammar/spelling/typo errors as I try to focus on the fantasy because that is why I am here. But there are just too many errors here. I didn't rate either chap as I don't want to pull down the current score of an obviously good storyline. Hopefully the author will continue writing. There is creativity there. -d

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One chapter too many.

One chapter too many for me. Spelling grammar and sentence structure is so bad it makes it difficult to follow along. Try developing the scenes a little better. FYI, there's no such thing as an "E" cup. Try writing about girls with average tits. Average tits do exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Grammar

Spellcheck, sentence structure. You need to get an editor. You have promise but so much to learn. Good luck.

XacksonXacksonover 4 years ago
Good GODS

So I got through the first chapter fine, barely noticed the errors, but holy fucking fuck could I not keep reading this, you kept swapping between first and third person DURING THE SAME SENTENCE. REPEATEDLY. It really makes it hard to follow a story, if you have to, first person for the MC and third person for when ever you’re on the other side of town or what ever, when it’s not the MC interaction with the world. But Jesus man, get a proofreader or something. I might try this again later if I run out of other content that’s a little more followable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved chapter 1 and 2, thank you x

OldtoadOldtoadalmost 4 years ago
Still holding off, but it's hard to

Love the story, but not fussed on the point if view change. At first I thought I had mixed up the stories.

Anyway it's ok, I do prefer 1st person and usually a woman's perspective, but.... Drooling Perverted Oldtoads can't really be to fussy.

Please come back and write more!!

chifan7536chifan7536over 3 years ago

I just Love your stories!!!! Don't listen to this guy, there Are E cups and Double E cups. The spellcheck is not terrible. PLEASE write More!!!! Thanks!!!

wagonet2wagonet2over 3 years ago
Grateful

How great is it that people share clever ideas for others to enjoy! You are a wonderful writer. Try and look past the critics. Keep writing! And thanks again!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

just love hoe it is coming around, the mother is letting go while helping the son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Bad

I have to agree with a lot of the comments about your writing and grammar.

Slow down. Read each paragraph back and alter if needed.

Seeking around would be changed to sneaking around.

Watch out for missing words like living instead of living room.

You are snatching defeat from the throes of victory.

StayawayjoeStayawayjoealmost 3 years ago

As a son who had sex with his mother over a number of years starting my Senior year inn High School for over five years I can understand how wound up those sessions can be. My mother thought she was teaching me how to be a good lover. Little did she know I had been fucking her best friend almost everyday since I was a freshman in high school. Sometimes I would do one in the morning and the other at night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The stories have promise, but frankly they are a mess, in nearly every possible way. You freally need to pay more attention to your writing, and then after you have cleaned it up as much as possible, you need to seek the assistance of a decent editor/proofreader. I mean, they are a mess, taking away pleasure from reading. It's almost like you typed the stories and then "hit send" without even reading them. Some of the messier stories I have experienced, even on this website where writers tend to post beginner-style materiel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I finally gave up on reading this story. The continuous errors made reading painful

It wasn't even a good first draft. Clean it up, better yet bring in a good editor/proofreader. I would like to read this story some day, but not today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story but you need to work on the sex part. Add various positions, sfx, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
And people like this crap?

"My mom's attention went to my crotch as she noticed Brad's cock almost ripping the front of his grey"

Whose mom? My mom or Brad's mom?

Total crap. Do you read the story before you post?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your writing and thoughts. There is only one real problem. I can't help but think about you as I read what your story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could see the dad asking his son Brad when he is going to give him grandchildren and the baby is running around and Brad just smiles and mumbles under his breath I already did dummy . And they mom say he already got a girlfriend would you wait he has a brother / son to raise

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far just needs better editing as there were couple times when talking about Brad he was called Greg and once called Mike

syngynsyngynover 1 year ago

WOW! Nice story, but the constant change of perspective has given me whip lash! And other comments mentioning a better proof reader are spot on!

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 1 year ago

You’re a good writer who needs an editor. You are continually making verb tense errors and misusing words.

“The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter—it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.” - Mark Twain

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Another well thought out and written chapter, I don't let the editorial 'problems' bother me as I can easily figure out your meaning. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

Hot as firecrackers! Sexy as a strippers closet. and plenty enough to get a cock hard and off.

But the spelling and writing is still not quite up to the level of the story.

I'm hoping and looking forward to some anal, pegging and water sports. She's up to it.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG5 days ago

Nope...sorry...I am out of this story/series...

I cannot suffer the extensive issues with the writing style...or lack thereof. I AM posting under my name, so no one can claim I am hiding behind the "Anonymous" moniker!!

Too Bad this has come to this...I am not usually quite so forward...BUT it has...🥺😵😖🪓

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrelaxwouldya@relaxwouldya
Hope everyone is staying healthy. I've been married to work the past few years. Sorry I haven't been more active but I am having some more time lately. I started editing Chapter 6. Trimming out a lot of the fat and correcting errors. In the meantime, you can see some of my...