My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More importantly. And how did you do in school today? Did you hand in that term paper you were working on?" She asked not missing a beat.

"Yep. Oh I forgot to mention, I met up with Mrs. Belick and she said over the last few weeks..." Brad gulped hard and stumbled a bit due to his mother's hard steady pounding. "...she said that my grades are improving. I am at a B+ now. She's helping me apply for some colleges."

"That's great! Look at you. My pookie is becoming such a responsible young man..." Mom said joyfully.

Brad's good news made her speed up her bouncing a bit which caused his mouth to open. This continued for a few more minutes as the SUV rocked and swayed. Brad's eyes became hazy as mom continued the conversation as if we were at the dinner table with dad. Her beautiful thick full brown hair bounced with body. Up and down. Up and down. She was using the cushions of the back seat to rocket herself back up, and when she felt herself reach the very tip of his steel hard cock, she slammed her cunt back down to the root.

"When is your next game?" She asked as she caressed Brads cheek.

Pound...Pound....Pound

"Next Tuesday" he said breathing hard.

Slam...Slam...Slam

"Do you have practice everyday?"

Pound...Pound....Pound

"Ya...yeah."

Slam...Slam...Slam

"Are you up for going with shopping at the mall this weekend? I have to pick up some things."

Brad didn't say anything and clenched her soft panties in her hand. Her tight mature pussy made him delirious with excitement.

"When you get home tonight, I want you to clean your room after supper or I am not going to bake chocolate chip cookies for you like you wanted. Only good boys...."

"Oh God MOM. I am going to CUM!" Brad cut his mom off loudly.

"Ohh. Oh ok baby." Karen slammed down one last time and began to violently grind on her son's lap.

"Brad! GRAB MOMMY'S BIG ASS AND CUM UP MY TWAT!" She demanded loudly. The timing of her flipping switch and talking nasty helped him pop off extremely hard. Brad released her panties out of his hand, reached around, and grabbed handfuls of his mom's bubbly ass cheeks.

He shot strong strands of jizz upwards into her pussy as she grinded back and forth. Karen leaned in and put her forehead on his. At the same time, she grabbed onto back of the seat and used it to forcefully fuck her son through his orgasm. Brad slammed his eyes closed as he let his aggressive mother milk him of everything he had.

"That's great baby. Let it all out for mommy. shoot deep into me." She said softly into his ear as her grinding began to slow down. She looked into his eyes with a comforting smile. He started to come back around and began get his breathing under control.

After about a minute of heavy French kissing, Karen lifted herself off of her son's deflating cock. Her cell phone began to ring in the center console.


"I am sure that is your father, wanting to know where we are." Mom said with disappointment in her voice.

Throughout the week, Brad and his mom continued their horny escapades. They often were forced to come up with new creative ways to hide their relationship from everyone around them. This seemed to heighten the entire taboo experience.

A few nights later, Brad, Greg, and Karen were all out on the back patio for a late night snack. Karen was just enjoying a glass a wine after a long day of work. The glass of wine must have had its effect because she was feeling particularly horny. She looked at her son like he was a piece of fuck meat as he laid on the cushioned outdoor furniture talking with her father. Brad was shirtless with a long thin Nike sweat pants on while chatting with his father. Karen blood was boiling but she needed to control herself.

"Brad. So what do you want for your birthday? It IS next week you know." Mom asked, interrupting their conversation. She craved her son's undivided attention. What more could a son want more for his birthday than his mother to fulfill every single on of his desires? The family chatted for a few minutes longer and then Brad's father announced he was going to sleep. Karen never broke eye contact with her son as they said their goodnights.

The mother and son sat next to each other on the outdoor couch. Dressed in a low cut black satin charmeuse chemise nightgown, her long beautiful legs draped over his lap. Brad was rubbing his mom's cute sexy feet.

"Hi" Mom said lovingly as she adjusted her head to rest it on the back of the couch.

"Hi Mom"


"Your foot rubs are the greatest son."

"Mom, do you think you'll have any more kids with Dad?"

Karen felt it was a weird question coming from her son. Even more so because they have been fucking each other brains out for the best part of the last two weeks.

"I...I don't know. I don't think so. Your father and I always said we just wanted one kid but lately..."

"You aren't that old. What? You're only 49 right?" He said smirking.

"Shut up you devil!" She hit him playfully in his with ribs her right foot.

"You would look so incredibly hot knocked up!" He said rubbing her smooth calves.

"Don't tell me you have a pregnancy fetish."

"I don't so. I just think I have a fetish for you. I would love to see you have that pregnant glow. Besides, your tits would balloon." Brad started rubbing higher up her leg. He then lifted her sexy foot to his mouth and began worshipping it. Kissing her foot on the sole, around her toes, and all around the top.

"That is true. Well I am still young enough to have more babies but then my attention would be diverted. You don't want that, do you?" His mom asked as she moved her hand a long the large bulge in the front of his pants.

A few minutes later Brad was between his mother's legs on outdoor couch. He has his face buried in her wet mature pussy, licking away at her sensitive clit. Brad used his hands to spread her legs wide.


"YESSSS hunny. Right there" She whimpered through her hands trying not to scream in ecstasy. Her whole body was shaking. He quickly rubbed her clit quickly causing the 38-year-old to squirt. She grabbed a throw pillow and used it to muffle her screams.

"I need you to fuck me as hard as you can, sweetie. Oh god." Karen cried as brad's tongue went to over drive.

Brad was inside her in a flash. She bit her lip as her son fucked her cunt with everything he had. She quickly had another intense earth shattering orgasm.

"Do you like fucking me. Tell me."

"Mommy. I love being inside of you. Your pussy is so warm."

"How about earlier?"

"I loved that you let me bang you before one of my finals. That was so dirty."

-Earlier this morning, Karen dressed in a short denim mini skirt and a tight crop top. She decided to let her son relieve some anxiety before he was to take one of final tests of the school year. Before leaving the house, the horny minx purposely laid down the back seat of her SUV. Karen pulled into a parking spot on school grounds and got in the back with her son. Knowing he would be tense and stressed, Karen hiked up her skirt and allowed her son to nail her right before his 8am final. Brad was so lucky to have a Mother would help him get sorted out properly before a big day. Fully clothed and on her back, she spread her legs out so that her feet were touching sides of the SUV interior. He buried his face into her soft neck and plowed hard. "Come on sweetie, have a quickie with mommy. Let aaallllll that stress out. Concentrate on how juicy my tight cunt is." While egging on her son to blast her womb full of batter, she grabbed onto his ass and pushed him to fuck her harder. Brad's girthy pole moved in and out of her at lighting speed. As he reared back to shoot his stress into her, she whispered elegantly, "Shoot it deep young man. I want to walk around packed full of your sperm all day." Brad yelled as he ejaculated heavy shots of cum deep into her perfect pussy. -

Back to the patio. Brad dove down to start sucking and licking on her deep exposed cleavage when Karen playfully slapped him in the face.

"Mommy's bad young man. You shouldn't talk to your slut mother like that". She said

"You are MY slut mother. How should sons talk to their slutty whore's then?" Brad asked as he slowed down his thrusting to more slow deliberate pumping.

"Well baby. For starters they definitively shouldn't comment on how much they want to tit fuck their mommy. Especially right to her face." She answered back with deep sexy tone.

"And a son should never give his mother mind bending orgasms." She said maintaining her eye contact.

Brad was so turned on. He stared at her beautiful facial features and listened to her dirty talk.

"And sons definitely should NOT make their mother's eat their gooey cum loads" She said as she began to licked and claw at the sensitive parts of his neck. They both were amazed and thankful that the couch was really expensive piece of outdoor set and never creaked once. This went on for another five minutes until Brad finally spoke up.

"Mom. I have YOU and that is all I want for my birthday. It is all I ever want for now on."

Tears welded up in her stunning eyes and began to trickle down her smooth cheeks.

"You have a way with words don't you? I love you so much." She said as her hands traveled down to his hips. She wrapped her toned tan legs around him and grasped his cock tighter with her pussy. He reached up under her arms grabbed the back of her shoulders and began to use them to pound harder into her.

"However, I think you are going to be blown away with what Mommy has planned for you." Her voice shaking as her body rocked back and forth underneath him.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" he said half listening.

"You know I can't tell you that. You'll just have to wait until next week. For now, I want you to focus on fucking mommy hard and fast and let me know when you are ready to cum. You understand?" She said as she brought up hands to his face and leaned in for a naughty incestuous kiss. A kiss so deep that both Karen and Brad's faces began to become red hot with passion. Mike drilled his mom into the furniture harder as he got ready to announce the evitable. Curiosity made him want to finish up a bit quicker then he was anticipating.

"Mom, I am going to cum right now!" He said with a sense of urgency. His mother than pushed him off and rolled off the couch. Karen grabbed the empty wine glass on that was on the oak coffee table and presented to her son. Brad shot up into a sitting position on his heels with his large pulsating cock sticking straight up in the air. He immediately knew what his mother wanted him to do. Soaked with his mother's pussy juice on his cock, he grabbed it and began stroking hard. Delirious with excitement, he took aim at the top of the wine glass.

Brad's nuts constricted and he shot 6 very large shots of cum into the glass. He jerked out smaller wads to add to the thick pool of cum collecting at the bottom. Karen watched closely as Brad jerked himself to completion. Her mouth watering with anticipation to show her son how naughty she really can be. He slumped back down on to the couch.

"Brad hunnnny. What do you want mommy to do with all this yummy semen?" She asked innocently in her best young girl voice.

Karen proceeded to swirl the cum in the bottom of the glass. She then leaned back a bit and started to slowly pour the creamy content on her deep exposed cleavage. She moved lower to drop some more on the down the front of her black satin nightgown. Brad looked wide eyed as she began to run the cum into her chest. She was drenched.

When she was done she leaned forward and sucked delicately on his just the tip of his big cockhead, making sure she got everything.

"Wow hunny, that was a lot. How do I look?" She winked at him as she grabbed the glass and licked around the edge of the glass.

Karen and brad hugged hard and they exchanged a few kisses. She playfully messed his hair up as she began to stand up. Adjusting her tits in the stained satin undergarment, she giggled to herself. She thought about how she loved how he made her feel young again. Her growing attraction to him brought thoughts and desires she had never felt before. None of her past boyfriends or even her husband had the effect on her to be such a nasty woman sexually. She looked over to her growing boy putting on his socks and her heart skipped a beat. His ripped abs shined perfectly from the patio light. Greg wasn't a bad guy but he just doesn't do it for me anymore" she thought to herself, exhaling slightly.

"Thanks mom! I have to finish up some homework before I hit the hay." He leaned for one last kiss and headed upstairs. Karen stayed in the backyard to clean up. Her body still tingling from her latest romp with her son. Karen had the perfect idea of what to get him for his birthday. She wondered if any of the other moms from Brad's baseball team fucked their son's after practice. Or if they allow their boy's to suck their tits as motivation to be better in school. Or perhaps, if any of the older woman in her spin class gave their growing son's filthy dirty handjobs while their husbands were in the shower. Or if they at least fantasized about it. The thought is so taboo that even if they did, they wouldn't admit to it. Over the course of the next few hours, Karen seriously analyzed her relationship with Brad. she just knew that there was no going back to a sex life that didn't involve her son. His happiness was her happiness. She wanted to reward and guide him like every good mother should. Ironically, while trying to help her son control his overactive libido, hers flared up to new levels.

The end but just getting started.

Chapter 3: Passion continues to explode as we get closer to Brad's big birthday bash.

12