All Comments on 'My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 03'

by relaxwouldya

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
mspervy46mspervy46about 8 years ago
HOT

Getting her pregnant would be the next step and the father deciding that he is gay would be another awesome move paving the way for mom & son to become a permanent couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE

how about mother and son fuck other people together aswell... like a DP for the mother, or son watches her get fucked in cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great job

This was a big improvement on the last two chapters. My favorite is when she would take control, flip him over and pin him down and ride the cum out of him. Very hot.

Also I disagree with the last 2 commenters, it should stay mom & son only and the father should stay in the picture. Sneaking around under his nose is half the fun. How about on the way to their vacation, the dad drives while Karen sits on her son's lap and secretly rides his cock? Or when they get there, while the dad sleeps at night they can't resist fucking in bed next to him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
add a bit

Get dad involved. Have him watch, then mom and son take him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel: Preg...

....nancy. By accident.

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Just keep other men OUT of this relationship and maybe mum gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You really need to pay attention to the details in your writing. You started the series by saying that the son was18. Now in chapter 3 it's his 18th birthday. That would mean that mom was fucking son when he was 17.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 8 years ago
Brad's 18th Birthday

If Brad is just turning 18 in this chapter, Karen would have been boning her underage son in chapters 1 and 2. And that's a Literotica Foul Ball (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a beautiful kinky story

But I agree with the anon who wrote, "Just keep other men OUT of this relationship and maybe mum gets pregnant." Mom has to understand and make her boy realize that that wonderful hairy hole between her legs is for her own son alone--after all, his mother's precious cunt is his own birth canal, no one else's. Just like her kid has to know that that fat young cock of his is for his own dear mother alone. That's why it's called a "mommy-pleaser," "mother's salvation," and similar affectionate names. Plus, what the boy keeps on producing in his hot young balls. Sure, he's got plenty of the glorious stuff. But every drop of semen in his potent young balls should be earmarked for one destination--his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat. His mommy's twat is where a boy's semen just fucking belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Really good story. Very hot. Let's have the next one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck,

Amazing writing man, keep it up!

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDabout 8 years ago
hurrrrmm.......

............is this gonna continue? Just checking in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
any more

anymore coming? this is good keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

Please continue...

relaxwouldyarelaxwouldyaalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 on its way

Just about finished with Chapter 4. Should be out within the next week.

Thanks for the great feedback. Keep them coming in for future ideas and concepts for other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Better editing. Or note taking.

He doesn't turn 18 until chapter 3 on his birthday, that means in 1+2he was only 17. In one chapter has a queen bed in another a twin. It's a good story ,need to watch details.

Wouldn't also be interesting if dad actually knew what was going on and was doing mom's sister on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Its been more than a week. Where is chapter 4. Also you write so well made me cum so many times

slmvslmvalmost 8 years ago
Ohhh Gowdd !

I fucking blew my load reading this story you SOB!. One of the best on 'Literotica'. Keep going.

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafieover 7 years ago
Hoping for the best

Really hoping no other characters will be included, if they are I guess it is fine, these 3 chapters were really good anyways.

relaxwouldyarelaxwouldyaover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry Folks

I had to put off finalizing Chapter 4 for a few months. Life happens. I got a few notes back from an editor. Submitting this week. Chapter 5 will soon follow.

I really appreciate the feedback and emails I've been getting.

Thanks everyone.

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafieover 7 years ago
HE IS ALIVE

Praise the lord!! But seriously though, looking forward to your next stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what happend?

are you still going to continue?

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafieover 7 years ago
So many people

So many people check almost everyday if he has posted a new chapter haha, that is when you know the story is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What happened ?. I am still waiting for chapter 4 and I can't wait to read it.

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafieover 7 years ago
Real life happened

That is what I am guessing. Usually gifted authors like this one, have a reason in real life to stop writing. It sucks, but it happens very often on this site unfortunately.

forever316forever316over 7 years ago
I need more

I check for a new chapter at least 3 times a week. I was wondering if Chapter 4 is coming at all. This story is amazing and i've been a fan since the first one.

Keep up the awesome work. I really love the dirty talk and the mom referring to herself as his personal whore/slut

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Really, really good!

So very yummy, it keeps getting better! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weird

Do people making comments about "cuckold " actually know what the word means?

Do they know that in most of the English speaking world that the stuff bees make that is also a term of endearment is spelt "honey", not "hunny"?

ProneBoneAnalystProneBoneAnalystover 7 years ago

5 stars just for mentioning prone bone

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 7 years ago
"My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 03:" - Thirty-eight Year Old Married Mother, Karen and Nineteen Year Old Simple-minded Son, Brad

Unfortunately, for those of us reader's expecting more sensuality, slower tones, more details of their FUCK sessions (there are no LOVE sessions), as every fuck scene is a stroke session!! All commentary and so-called conversations by mother and son seem to be about four or five recorded, repeating themes. In other words, same ole, same ole. EVERY time Brad dicks his fuck-mother 'Ho it's hurry, Hunny...hurry, Honey!

The writer possibly has some yet-to-be-discovered, and uncovered qualities. Many, many times the same word is used together, one after the other, i.e. "...and and..." or "...that that...", or "...he she..." (confused gender(?), or "...SHE felt HER dick...", etc But, keep the faith, baby! I'm still reading this mazed-jumble of words and sentences.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved this whole series. Mom/son fucking and dirty talking are two of my kinks. Just curious, did anyone else immediately google "Denise Milani" when he mentioned her just to get an idea of what the mom should look like?

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
Keep it...and us UP! You've got one HOT series going

I love the erotica of it, and have to overlook the technical, spelling and grammatical details.

I don't care of it's mother, daughter, sister, grandmother, girlfriend, significant other or what. The dialog and acts are depraved enough to be right up my alley. They make me hard and I get to cum all over them.

Continue. Take hints and suggestions from other writers and commenters, give some of us a chance to edit, spell-check, fact-compare and ensure your story flows right and you'll be on top of the heap soon.

Thanks for submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
H-m-m-m

If you don't like it, don't read it. Literotica has thousands of other stories to choose from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good material

But the writing needs cleaning up. It's hard to really get into the story when you're constantly trying to figure out what the writer MEANT to say. Maybe get an editor?

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Ridiculous

This is not a story it is just a bunch of words strung together in a continuous fuck

Episode.. totally ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The first few

Chapters were somewhat interesting, but it's just becoming repetative and boring now. There's only so many times you can write "I'm your mommy slut", or the ridiculous and childish "Pound, pound, pound" sex scenes before it becomes irritating. Try being a bit more descriptive than "Gack, gack, gack" (really?).

And how dumb do expect us to believe the father is? They're basically fucking non-stop in the house for weeks, even when he is there, and he does'nt notice anything is out of the ordinary? He does'nt notice that his wife is never in his bed anymore, or is constantly trying to get rid of him? No one is that clueless.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
More!!

Brilliant writing, excellent story building. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My Beautifulf Kinky Mother

I would have Brad & his mother seduce his aunt Stacy & and the 3 of them have a 3som.

The 2 women (Brad's mother & aunt Stacy) would suck each other's tits, eat each other's pussy & asshole and fuck each other with a strapon in each other's pussy & asshole. Then they would use a double headed dildo & fuck each other as Brad made 1 of them suck his cock & balls.

Then to finish, Brad & his mom (wearing the strapon) would DP his aunt Stacy. Brad & his aunt Stacy would then DP his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best bday gift

Excited to read such sexciting incidents. Chennaishobs

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

another great chapter

love how you keep adding little and big surprises and twist. too bad mom and son cant do a trip together alone, maybe the dad cant go because of work. somewhere they arent known so they can act as lovers not mother and son

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story, excellent story line. Although, you really need to proof read before posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow! I loved it. Wild and Rough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story idea but really needs an editor!

That would improve the story by cleaning up factual inconsistencies, spelling and grammar.

Thanks for writing & sharing! I read 3 chapters but I'm giving up now; don't want to be distracted by the problems in final chapter.

Jstlvprn2Jstlvprn2about 2 years ago

Pounding my hard fucking cock!!!!!!

P_DoggP_Doggalmost 2 years ago

I really wish that most of the authors on this site would realize that “grinded” isn’t a real word. It’s either grind, grinding or ground.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 1 year ago

Much as I am reluctant to agree with an anonymous comment, the commenter six months prior to this has a point: please proofread your work, or get someone to edit. The previous chapter-and this one to some extent-has misused apostrophes all over, and what is a "glove carpet"?? The most egregious error, though, is the "John Deer" mower. John Deere-note correct spelling-is one of the most recognizable brands in America, if not the world. There is no excuse for not getting that right. It's extremely well known, and easy to check. These errors are, for the most part, minor distractions, but distractions nonetheless, and detract from what is a fun, if improbable, story. But then, it's fantasy, which by definition is not reality. I'd rate a 5 but for the errors.

PassionisbestPassionisbestover 1 year ago

I am a volunteer editor here and an owner of a woman’s magazine. While typos can be distracting, I think it is unnecessary to make a big deal about them. The story and the author’s intent is where the pleasure is for me. Is social media warping the concept of free speech? I won’t explain that. It means whatever you need it to mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay the last two chapters you said the mother was 49 so how did she de age to be 39 or 38 years old and trying to get pregnant with her son baby while still on birth control

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

What a swell birthday present, a schoolgirl mom and her ass too! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn she's not kinky; she's downright slutty. And all for her son and only him. What a wonderful and devoted, loving mother. She NEEDS to get knocked up and then fucked constantly while preggers. Now THAT would be super hot.

KormakurKormakur5 months ago

Endless fun....love so much to read about son breeding his own mother so often in many ways...Shooting spurt after spurt deep inside her cunt...his seed ouzing out of her wonderful wet Pussy every day...mmm...love

KormakurKormakur5 months ago

So hot to know her fuckfest with her son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrelaxwouldya@relaxwouldya
Hope everyone is staying healthy. I've been married to work the past few years. Sorry I haven't been more active but I am having some more time lately. I started editing Chapter 6. Trimming out a lot of the fat and correcting errors. In the meantime, you can see some of my...