All Comments on 'My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 04'

by relaxwouldya

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love your writing especially how naughty and sluty Karen is. I know you probably wan't do this but i would like for Karen to do other guys as well, her son is stil her favourite and she only loves him but with modeling she can be even more naughty, she can do some of his friends, having fetish for black guys explored if she models with some of them or do her son's teacher for his grades. I know that you probably won't write any of that but i really think that it would be really hot if Karen is this naughty with others to and i'm really looking forward to your new chapters.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Another very hot and yummy chapter!

This is getting very good! Keep going, but keep these two together forever! Thank you!

bmike2bmike2over 7 years ago
Love it so far.

What I would like to see is a pregnancy. Don't like the multiple guy idea. But you're doing a great job for your first submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Maybe a threesome between mom son and another hot wife or a model friend would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can this story get any sillier?

I don't think so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumbing down......

.........again.

relaxW, what you need is an editor....and a script doctor.

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome work, appreciate your efforts!

Keep up the great work.

Thanks for coming back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And Daddy the cuck?

Well, perhaps his next business trip will crystallize for him that as much as he loves his wife, he's not the full measure of the man she deserves. That, and not even he is obtuse enough to not see the magnetism between Karen and Brad. As long as she's getting what she needs at home one way or another and doesn't rub his face in it, things could work out well for all parties.

No need to stray outside the family, I think - and another baby would just get on the way of her rejuvenated modelling career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

iT'S TIME THE HUBBY FOUND OUT HIS WIFE IS CUCKING HIM... HE REALIZES THAT HE CAN'T MEASURE UP TO HIS SON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the guy shouting below

Yawn.

Good work Relax W ,

Keep writing what you enjoy.

DaddyDaughterLoveDaddyDaughterLoveover 7 years ago
when chapter 5 coming out

I enjoy your work keep it up and can't wait until chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need more

Need more chapters !!! Love what u doin g

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Explosive!

Love it! The dirty talk, the cheating, all of it! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

forever316forever316over 7 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 5

I am really loving this story. I hope you don't bring in another person to the mix. As was stated in previous chapters, I don't think its just lust for them. She has stated a few times that she is falling in love with him.

I really think it should just be them 2. You have really hinted at the pregnancy aspect a few times now and it is super hot. I think you should go for it. She keeps talking about how naive her husband is and that adds to the story.

I really like the mother/son stories where its not just a sex story and they move on, it seems more of a boyfriend/girlfriend scenario that you should really explore. Hell, you should really just have them get married and have kids (private ceremony of course) that would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing chapter!

How is it going Relaxwouldya?

I sent through a few ideas and suggestions, do you need more ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom's big butt

I really enjoy how the mom has a big ass. Can you talk about it more in chapter five. Especially when she has on yoga pants and tights

GreyHeartBronyGreyHeartBronyover 7 years ago
love this

i absolutely love this story, but please please please! keep her faithfull to her son. i love the fantasy of her being completely devoted to her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More riding scenes

I absolutely love the story it was hot and very well written.

The hottest scenes were the riding ones love them and love how

Introduce the sex scenes very very hot !

Made me cum hard as well. Please please keep writing this series it's very hot

Mona_NovaMona_Novaover 7 years ago
Welcome to the list

...of the best incest authors on Literotica. You're up there with the finest. Loving the series. LOVING your descriptions of Karen's goddess body and how she loves serving her studly son day and night, right under the nose of her unsuspecting husband.

Maybe it's too late for this story, but I'd love to see some suspicions rise in poor Greg. Like the best of KLRXO ("Mom's Roommate"), the tension and suspense of a husband wondering if the impossible might be happening between his beautiful wife and his son, is pretty hot.

The more brazen the Mom and Son sex fiends are, (while still not getting caught) the hotter.

Just thinking out loud. Thanks for this amazing story. Can't wait for more!

relaxwouldyarelaxwouldyaover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments and emails.

I do agree that opening up the relationship to others would take away from their intense love for each other. It might be great for another storyline that I am working on. Hoping that I can be a little more active this year. I promise lots more dirty talk, sexy outfits, sneaking around, steamy storylines, and of course, mother/son raunchy fucking. Karen can be quite creative and spontaneous sometimes :)

Got some great ideas from everyone. THANKS!

hayalboyhayalboyover 7 years ago
filty talking mom

loved it.one of the best I have ever read so far.Especially dirty talking of mom to son.please carry on writing like that and please hurry up for next part I cant wait to read Thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 5

Like title says I can not wait until chapter 5. When can we expect it to come out as I can not wait to read it !. Keep up the great work ! . Looking forward to reading more chapters if this amazing story

MikeB58MikeB58over 7 years ago
More Love

I would like to see more love written into the story. Mother needs to realize husband isn't who she wants anymore. Mom needs to realize the ultimate mom-son taboo is becoming pregnant, making her son the Alpha male in her life. Thank you for not throwing cheap encounters with other people (including the husband) into your story, to me it degrades the beauty of their relationship. They need to be together to live out their desires on their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't leave us hanging, fella.

Keep writing. Your stuff is gold. I bet Chapter 5 will be the HOTTEST yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story so far

Its a good story so far, but the sex scenes get a bit boring and find myself skipping over them, would prefer more development between mother and son, maybe more love and a relationship growing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Relaxwouldya is that YOU at the profile picture?

It's exactly like the mother of a friend I banged some years ago.It was pretty hot fucking her with the son(my friend) watching.Sadly, the perks of youth, I got stupid and tried to make a rift between mother and son and I got the cut.

Do you have another picture?(Don't need to show your face for privacy reasons).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story and writing

Loving the story and it's really fun with lots of hot action . Would be good to mix it up a bit though and maybe include mom's friend Veronica in on the action or something? Hope you get chapter five out soon. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Any ETA on when the next chapter is going to be released ?. I cant wait to read Chapter 5 as i know it will be very good and make me cum so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hope Nasty Mommy Gets Pregnant!

You got a natural talent at character dialogue! Shame you don't update faster. :( I really hope this series ends with son and mommy having a long fuck-fest trying to get her pregnant in the most filthy way possible. Keep up the good work! I feel you're on par with Talkman, g00db0i, and etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Karen is seriously hot. Especially in a bikini! I would love to rub tanning oil all over Karen's body and get a titty fuck from her. I would love to lick Karen's panties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get A Proofreader

Your story is very good and I would put it up there, "almost", with some of the best stories on Literotica. However, you desperately need a proofreader to help you with editing because the grammatical errors are frequent and maddening! They disrupt the flow of the story and take away from it's power. Please don't take offense at this, but if I were to point out all the errors I'm referring to, it would take considerable time. Please continue writing, but I beg you, get some help with editing. Btw, "hunny" isn't a word...it"s "honey".

courtjester369courtjester369about 7 years ago
Keep it coming

I've enjoyed the series so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My main reason for coming to Literotica.com is waiting for Chapter 5 of your erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ben

Damn, this story just keeps getting better and better. Literally, the only way I'd love it more is if Brad got Karen pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Really looking forward to chapter 5. Please get a proof reader. Story lines and erotic encounters are great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why

Is the father an idiot in these stories? What has he done to deserve this disloyalty after supporting these people for 19 years? The woman is so shallow she can't see anything but a big cock. You don't need a proofreader; you need a sense of story, and karma. Get that, and it's not just the same scene over and over, just in different locations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One word:

MORE!

Three words: MORE! MORE! MORE!

forever316forever316about 7 years ago
The wait for Chapter 5 is killing me

I love your work and I know whatever you come up with is going to be amazing and worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ch 5?

awesome series! where is ch 5?

DaverRDaverRalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Great story loved it, can`t wait for chapter 5.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 7 years ago
"My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 04:" - Thirty-eight Year Old Married Mother, Karen and Eighteen Year Old Simpleton Son, Brad.

In the last chapter 03 I made an assumption--which I rarely do. Due to confusion during the story about the age of Brad, I assumed at his birthday party, at 10:47 PM in the 12th floor hotel room his mother had arranged, she congratulated him on being 18 years old. Like others I made the mistake that he had been 18 years old from the beginning of the story up until that particular birthday. Wrong! He had been seventeen (17) years old up until that birthday; as of now, without an intervening birthday, he is now eighteen (18) years old.

Now that I have (I hope) un-confused myself, I'd like to say the story was pretty much a repeat, over and over, repeating at about every other sixth or seventh sentence. the mostly unique and unusual situations were their (father, mother and son) visit to Disney World, Karen's celebration ritual for her son's eighteenth birthday on the 12th floor of the hotel at 10:47 PM and their (mother and son) first-time ever fucking. Most everything else was rote and repetition and boring.

Again, keep the faith. There's hope even when hope is not evident. I'll pray for your eventual success!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmm

Wondering if mom ever gets pregnant by her son as much sex and cum he put in his mom

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Loved the series so far. I'd like to see more instances with the son fucking the mom while she's on the phone with dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 3 removed?

I assume due to comments about age. Hopefully you can revise to the rules and re-upload.

relaxwouldyarelaxwouldyaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Guess Who! Thank you so much the support

It's been a while since I've been able to dedicate time and continue this story. Lots of changes and new beginnings has delayed writing some new content. However, I have some concepts brewing and hope to add a few new stories over the next few weeks. I am the first to admit that suffering from severe ADD shows up in my writing. I write here and there when I have ideas and haven't dedicated serious time to sit down and go through word for word. I really appreciate the offers from some to help edit future stories. Chapter 5 is coming very soon. I hit a major block in creativity and I really wanted a unique way to expand the story to open up other stories in the same universe.

As many may have noticed, chapter 3 has been taken down due to plot points that most would say is illegal. I can not say I am surprised and I completely understand the reasoning. I am going to scan through the story, make a few necessary edits, and repost. While I am at it, I will also add in a few of the suggestions I've gotten which I hope makes the chapter that much better.

dadarknightdadarknightover 6 years ago
What Happened to Ch. 03?

Hi, Loving the story so far but where's chapter 3 gone? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Chapter 3's back. YAY!!!

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-beautiful-kinky-mother-ch-03

I hope to see Chapter 5 REAL soon

forever316forever316over 6 years ago

Can't wait for Chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dad ruins the storyline

would be nice if MOM was a widow... Son becomes her Man, Lover, and Husband. Makes her pregnant ..

greenreadergreenreaderover 6 years ago
Can anyone refresh my memory

And tell me what was wrong in the original Ch.3?

Apparently some sort of illegal plot of some kind but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

PS. Love this author and his storytelling.

Relaxwouldya if you're reading this thank you for writing awesome erotic stories!

greenreadergreenreaderover 6 years ago

LOL, so that's what all the fuss was about (meaning the "criminal" activity in Ch.3).

Looking forward to Ch.5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For those who despise plots, characters, and

credibility, this one is for you. If you find otherwise faithful wives in their forties with firm, wholly natural, DD tits who, one day, because they noticed their son looking at them, become raving incestuous fuck-machines believable, this one is for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ch 5

whats taking so long

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The wait is getting longer, I'm getting hornier.

forever316forever316over 6 years ago
Cant wait for Chapter 5

Patiently waiting, because the story is so damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 5

I can not wait to read chapter 5.hopes there is a lot of riding and dirty talk in the chapter !.

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
OMFG, You're hitting ALL of my hotspots!

I'll bet I've cum a dozen times to this chapter alone! And that's not counting the times for the earlier chapters. Your are absolutely the HOTTEST writer I've ever read. But I guess it's mostly what you are writing.

I don't care if it was your mother, sister, daughter, wife - whomever - if they were that sexy for you they would keep you harder than a wedding dick.

Thanks for sharing. I'm waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please post chapter five

Please we are all waiting for chapter five

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Twist

She is obviously sexually oriented...why not have her teach him to eat cum - off her tits or maybe his cream from her pussy or ass?

bigbazzybigbazzyover 6 years ago
Ch5

Loving it have had a boner all the time reading the chapters, how about including one of your girlfriends in chapter 5 or fucking your sons ass or making it a lot more incestuous by including Pammie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 5 ?

When will we see Chapter 5 released, It has been over a year since Chapter 4 was released and I and other really wish to read Chapter 5 to see what happens. Last you said it was almost done.. But it still has not been released and it has been over a year.

Will you release Chapter 5 in 2017 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Karen oozes lots of hot sex appeal

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story ever.

That is one of the hottest most erotic stories i have ever read on here. I could stop reading it not to mention the number of times I jerked off reading it. Can't wait to read more, incest has,always been a huge turn on or me. Thanks,again Chris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The more you write, the more errors you inject into the story...

A SITE is a place, like a web site or a work site. A site can NEVER be a person or even a view of a person, or any other object..

Get an editor..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Will Karen's bikinis get tinier in Chapter 5?

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonalmost 6 years ago
Keep it in the family

Please don't add any other men. In one chapter the mom said she was falling IN love with her son build on that but I don't recommend her doing modeling it would take away time from her and her son being together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not sure

ever see this done with how long its been

forever316forever316almost 6 years ago
I still have hope

I still have hope for chapter 5

dommasterjimdommasterjimalmost 6 years ago
WOW..!!

FUCKING HOTTTttt..!!

You need to either start a new series... or ADD several chapters to This one.... SMOKIN' HOTTttt..!!

If you need a proofreader, Simply ASK... love to help you out in that area... a few changes / corrections would make the reads even HOTTER..!!

Master JIM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
White

Does Greg walk around using a white stick.?

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Looking forward

Just keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

if chapter 5 is almost done 2 years ago where is it? should be done by now right? well please add it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First Thing You Need To Do....

Is clean up your misspellings and make sure you use the correct word, or words, when you write a sentence. Just one example, you used 'site' when you should have used 'sight'. They ARE NOT interchangeable and they don't mean the same thing.

It looks like you might be using a spell checker too.

Find an Editor, they catch things like that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YOUR STUFF IS GOOD AND THEY ARE JUST LUSTY WORDS

Thanks for sharing the wonderfully filthy imagery of your thinking!

burrito54burrito54over 5 years ago
Terrific

Read all 4 chapters really awesome Reading but unable to find chapter 5 which was just about done. Any chance it will come soon.

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 5 years ago
1st thing....

Keep on coming up with new story lines.

2nd thing, ignore anything negative.

3rd, this is a great story and I hope you extend Brad's sex life to his Mother's MILF friends and any super sexy coed's .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
At Least Give Us Updates.

Dude, please at least give us updates. You said Chapter 5 will be released soon after 2 years of waiting and it'll happen before February 2019: it's now March 2019. I understand if you are having more important problems to deal with or whatnot, but can you at least give us an update? Being kept in the dark is worse than the long wait periods of unfinished good works. Thank you for writing this series, but it's torturous as hell when you get fans hooked on it and then leave it unfinished for years to come with no idea (or at least the bare minimum) of what's going on with its continuation.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

we all should live our fantasies like they do.

Having someone elses cum in the panties you are wearing on you anniversary dinner with your husband, that is cruel but hot.

I wish I could feel bad for the husband but unless he is cheating or closet gay he is a limp dick...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! This is the first story I have read which deals with so much sneaking sex and I love it. It is a huge turn on and I hope author will continue writing on this theme.

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

For all that got confused, son was 18 turned 19 on birthday. 20 years of marriage but hubby doesn't do it for her anymore.

Don't have Karen get pregnant but it might be fun to have Veronica find out her and her son aren't the only incest mom and son. Maybe they have a little incest orgy with Karen and Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
It was better.

I skipped story 3 as I reckoned it would be as bad as the first two.

The grammar and construction of this one was better but it's all getting same same.

Tall rugged son with hard 9 inch cock fucks mother with big tits and a fat ass.

Talk about a clichè.

Then you say Disney World is the happiest place on earth. FFS I take it you don't go out much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are still forgetting to correct the age of the mother in chapter one or two she was 49 now she 38 going on 39 and 39 going on 40

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Shredding your clothes means to cut them into little pieces. To shed clothing is what you were going for which means to remove them. That should be embarrassing since you lack simple word phrasing or understanding of the meaning. You also repeat what your character does almost in the same paragraph. That should be embarrassing as well but you continue to do these dumb mistakes. Not to mention leaving out words or the wrong context of words. I am no English major and yet I find your lack of any spell checks or correction of the numerous mistakes you made to be very annoying. The erotic part of the story is great but when everything else is bad it ruins it. I can't give you five stars because of your lazy writing. I will give you three but you don't deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife and son are spending a ton of time together and are always going off with each other for extended periods of time. Nothing going on there I'm sure. What a nice, oblivious, trusting husband. ;) I kind of feel bad for him. But I suppose if you don't satisfy your wife, you open yourself up to the possibility of losing her to some handsome stuff that will give her what she's missing and what she needs. I mean 20 year anniversary (or was it 19) and he doesn't even fuck her - what the hell is this guy gay? No wonder his son is ravaging his wife's cunt and ass constantly. Does the husband even have a dick? There's not one mention of his even asking his wife for sex. No wonder she has to look elsewhere.

Goddamn the sex scenes in this were insanely hot. Just picturing the scenes makes me wanna blow yet another load of thick, potent jizz all over the fucking screen.

Disappointed there's no knocking her up yet (if it will ever happen). Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too much of the same thing over and over. Jot an original thought. Very cliche.. big titted sex mad mother and willing big cock son. Plus a faather who must be thick as anything to not know whats going on. The dialogue is boring as fuck after first 3 chapters.story started well but fails by dragging on for far too many chapters two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome. Keep it cumming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrelaxwouldya@relaxwouldya
Hope everyone is staying healthy. I've been married to work the past few years. Sorry I haven't been more active but I am having some more time lately. I started editing Chapter 6. Trimming out a lot of the fat and correcting errors. In the meantime, you can see some of my...