All Comments on 'My Beautiful Stepdaughter'

by DeborahAnne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Didn't bother to read this believe me, how totally fucking gross and disgusting!!!

DOM600DOM600about 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks. Loved your story and share your fetish.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
I wonder why?

I wonder why the person that left the anonymous comment bothered to read this story.

It is their comment that is gross and disgusting as well as ignorant and narrow minded.

To insult a writer and denigrate their work because you don't agree with the sexual orientation of the characters is ridiculous and absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Collage?

Perhaps you meant college?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love it

Delicious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Huh.

Well, it certainly was interesting. I'd just be a little concerned about the potential diseases you could catch from licking a stranger's blood off a sanitary napkin you found in the trash. BUT if I were your stepdaughter I'd never have to remember to throw my used pads away, yay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my face is red

There are many men who can relate to this story. When it turned out that a woman I met wore reusable pads it really turned me on. (Her daughter used to tell her friends her mom was a hippie because she used pads you could wash out and wear again.) I've never tongued one, but she asked if we could have intercourse while she's menstruating, and we were both delighted to find how stimulating it is. I kiss her red lips, also, and she loves it. When we're going to sleep and I feel her pad against my cock it's very nice. At first she was taken aback when I put on her panties in front of her, but now she often sighs, says "Oh, dear..." and kneels to suck me while rubbing her fingers across her panty panel. Seeing that is really a turn-on for me, because I know how her hand will smell later. We have fabulous sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AROUSING

I found myself quite AROUSED reading this HOT story!! Now I need to figure out how to get some HOT fresh menstrual blood to SUCK AND MASTURBATE TO!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GOOOOOD STORY !!!!! More chapters PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you! Love the theme. Menstrual blood + natural vaginal fluids are super high in pheromones, can smell n taste great. More people, especially men, should b open to sex during menstration. If u have never done so, I (woman) suggest u try it! Major turn on n ability for additional orgasms because of the hormones. Regularly wish my partners would do so.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love to have this opportunity. I love the sight, smell, and taste of Menstrual blood. Hopefully your stepdaughter will be very willing to keep FEEDING you with her fluids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous