My Beautiful Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, please take me to bed. But first let me undress you."

Madison led him to the bed and before sitting on it, steered Mark around to face her. He removed his boots. Then she unbuttoned his shirt pulled off his tee-shirt, carefully folding them before setting them on the nearby chair. He watched her as she set about her work.

Her arms were so slender in contrast to those amazing breasts, full and now pointed with plump dark nipples, jiggling seductively with each movement. It must be completely erotic to have such tits in a top with no bra on, he thought as a luscious image passed through his mind. What does that weight feel like?

Her arms touched the custard-hued orbs, brushing them together and then allowing them to part slightly. Good lord, he mused...she's gorgeous. He felt her hands unbuckle his belt and slide his denims down his legs. His underwear followed, and he stepped out of them. Now he was naked before her. She delayed their contact by stepping back to carefully fold his clothing, staring at him with those lovely grey-green eyes.

Then she stepped forward. He was hard, as hard as he could recall ever having been aroused; he watched as her own penis, stiff in its upward position, touched him first, knocking against his cock and then folding upward against her abdomen. She was huge, larger even than he.

Her flesh was silken to his touch. His was velvet to her fingers dancing over his body. She took his mane of black hair and swept it across his shoulder and over her own, relishing the weight of the black cape now cascading down her own back. Madison felt downward and shifted her penis so that it jutted between his legs as his own slid between hers.

Mark was aroused far beyond his anticipation. He held her tightly as he found her mouth and slid his tongue between her lips. Her own struck back as if it were an asp, moist, darting about his teeth and striking in and out of his mouth in a sweet intercourse. She pressed her heavy breasts against his chest.

"Madison, let's get on the bed. I don't think I can stand up under this attack."

She laughed softly and lay down, extending her arms up toward him as he lowered himself to meet her. Again she had to move her hand down to shift her cock and this time she brushed his own. He gasped.

"You are beautiful, Mark," she whispered, her mouth broadening in a smile. "Love me, please, darling."

- - - - - - - - -

Mark opened his eyes and glanced down at his naked form, now shiny with sweat and cocoanut-scented sunscreen. His cock was fat and hard, its mantle swollen to shininess. He lifted it carefully and a drop of clear dew rolled out of concealment in the enlarged hole where it had hidden itself, making a wet trail across the mantle and then dripping onto his abdomen.

His orgasm had built up pressure within and was not to be denied. He pointed his penis upward over his abdomen toward his navel and wondered if his cream would cover his navel ring when it shot out. He caressed his cock gently, so close to eruption that he needed very little manipulation. He felt the fire of his lava course through its passageway and surrendered mentally to the inevitability of his loss.

As he touched the spot just below the crown of his cock his first jet of cum shot from its hole and fell to his abdomen, buttermilk in color, ropy in texture and nearly four inches in length. A sensual excitement gripped him as he held his penis and steadily worked its underside. A second jet of cream shot out, nearly as long as the first but with more force, and landed in his navel, covering his pendant with viscous, milky fluid. It was followed by spurts of cum that fell across his stomach. He felt his reservoir empty, then a bolt of electricity shot through his loins and he manipulated himself swiftly. A final stream of cum shot onto his left side and started its delicious trickle down his skin toward the couch on which he lay.

He gasped with pleasure and relaxed to enjoy the feel of cream upon his body. Once more he closed his eyes and dreamed. The sticky eruption began to melt into union with his perspiration and oil.

- - - - - - - - -

Madison was privately surprised at the slow, gentle, loving pace with which Mark made love to her. The blonde shemale had fully expected to be repulsed by the man for whom she longed. Instead, he has holding her with a tenderness and warmth that she could hardly believe.

She rose on her elbows and slid up his body until her nipple touched his lips. He opened, accepted her breast and began to suck tenderly. She cried out with pleasure; her nipples had always been extremely sensitive since her original breast construction, and that was one reason she enjoyed frequently going braless. The touch of blouses and sweaters actually aroused her to orgasm in the most unexpected of locations, public and private.

In order to conceal her rather generous attributes between her thighs she always had to wear a well-built thong to restrain them when she became aroused. This was mandatory when she wore skirts and advisable when she wore slacks. At times Madison did enjoy going without a thong when she wore denims; because of its size her penis, even when not aroused, lay with its ball sac down her left leg in an obvious display to all who observed. She received a variety of reactions, many of them disapproving but just as many envious, inquisitive and desiring.

When the fabric of her tops stroked her bare nipples and began to generate an orgasm, she made every effort to restrain her overt reaction. This only made the whole delicious experience more erotic and powerful. She had experienced this while seated, walking and in the course of talking with others. These last were the most exotic of all, for as her body forced upon her its delicious contractions and semen filled her thong, she had to maintain some semblance of normalcy in her conversation.

She was not very good at this.

In most cases she had to hold onto the other person, turn slightly to hide her ecstasy or excuse herself momentarily to recover. Then she went on through her day with her organs bathed in cream until she could cleanse herself and change thongs or panties.

Mark had yet to touch her cock, and this aroused her greatly. He worked his way slowly and tenderly over her body, touching with his tongue her closed eyelids, inserting it lightly into each nostril, sucking her nipples and draping his lovely black hair over her body so that she could not see the room.

She wanted him with incredible intensity. No lover had ever been so tender and considerate of her. She'd seen the website banners that shouted, "Beautiful trannies who can't wait to be banged in their asses!" but she was far more interested in being respected and treated gently. She could wait for a lot of things if a lover would care for her. Mark was different than any man the lovely shemale had ever known.

He sat up and leaned on his left arm as he gazed at her. He moved his right hand to her legs and stroked the smooth flesh. Finally he touched her hard penis, lightly brushing it as he fondled her balls.

"You are perfect," he spoke softly. "Look at your smooth skin...completely bare. Your cock is even larger than mine, so beautiful, so hot and fat. Touching you is like sliding my fingers over warm glass. Except that you are so wonderfully soft. May I make love to you?"

She nodded expectantly as she fingered his nipples.

- - - - - - - - - -

Mark felt warm in his nakedness beneath the bright sun. He was overcome by a rich, erotic, sexually hot fullness that delighted in his nudity and inflated his desire to be seen by others as he lay there. The strings of cum had melted onto his flesh in long white streamers, sticky and sensual.

He fondled his sticky, firm penis and threaded his fingers through his black bush. Madison was coming home soon, and he could hardly wait for her arrival. The big issue would be how to keep from jumping her at the airport, and he wondered what sensuous outfit she would be wearing. She had beautiful legs, and she knew he was aroused when she wore extremely short skirts and either tank tops or soft tops that she left unbuttoned. Her breasts were national treasures that he liked for her to exhibit.

She was certainly willing to do so, knowing the effect upon her lover. Madison was an expert in being casual about her erotic displays in public; she never gave the impression that she was throwing it out for others to envy. Rather, she was able to leave her blouse open or be braless in a thin tank top with an air of innocence...as if she just had no idea of her sensuality and what she had visible.

He chuckled at the memory of the day they had gone to a NASCAR race at Bristol, Tennessee, and she wore one of his sleeveless undershirts and a denim very-mini-skirt. When they left the motel he could see the lower curve of her lovely ass below the skirt but at least she was wearing what she called one of her "muscle thongs." That was a thong strong enough to restrain her cock between her thighs, even when she became aroused.

Then he leaned over to kiss her, sliding his hand over her soft breast with its dark nipple showing through the undershirt. When he looked down he saw her enlarged penis protruding haughtily from beneath the little cover offered by the tiny skirt. He had hardened and then lost cream without even touching himself. She smiled, stuck her tongue into his mouth, and closed her legs.

But she had never replaced her thong that day. Each time he looked down she parted her thighs slightly and he could see the hard form of her penis under the skirt. She laughed proudly when he did so.

When they got up to leave she laughed brightly and said in her low voice, "Don't worry, my beautiful boy. I'm soft now...at least enough to be covered by my skirt. Unless you touch me. Then all bets are off!"

- - - - - - - - - -

He had bent to kiss her nipples as he found her smooth, fat penis and balls. When he gently closed his right hand around her lovely organ and moved it lightly up and down her shaft she gasped with pleasure and closed her eyes.

For the next half hour he leaned on his left arm, kissed her lips and nipples and toyed with her hardened penis. Her skin was so soft, especially around her organs. He wondered what she would look like if she removed the hair from around her cock and her balls.

For a man who owned a lovely specimen of a cock, he acted as if hers was the first he had ever seen. He encircled her shaft softly and moved his hand up and down, touching her hot spot ever so lightly. Then he let his fingers dance over its crown until he saw a bubble of clear, sticky fluid appear in its mouth.

"You are so gentle with me, Mark. I treasure that. You have no idea how much I long for you, beautiful man."

With that, she rose, stood beside the bed and urged him to kneel before her on the thick carpet. He had never done this before, yet he felt no hesitation whatever.

When he looked up at her, she was staring at him with love and desire written on her face. Her cock, now rod-like and hot, angled upward in her excitement. He took it gently, slowly, placed its head upon his tongue and closed his lips over the gorgeous organ. Slowly he filled his mouth with saliva, bathing her with warmth; then he very deliberately began to move it into and out of his mouth, keeping her moist.

She tasted delicious. Her flavor hinted of cocoanut and something he could not identify. Finally, when she cried out with pleasure, he carefully took her entire cock into his mouth until he felt her fatness at the back of his throat. Madison threw back her head in ecstasy, holding his head in position with her fingers.

Then he began to move. With no experience himself in doing this, he honestly did not know if he would be able to bring her to climax with oral intercourse. In fact, that is a difficult thing to accomplish on a male without some hand manipulation. But it happened then.

"Oh! Mark! Oh, lover...you have done it to me. I am going to lose myself. This is perfect...it is beautiful...nnnaaahhhh! Do you want to....?

Since he was unable to answer with his mouth full, he grasped her buttocks and held her in position. He continued to move his head outward, then inward upon her rod, slowly, keeping her wet and at intervals removing it in order to lick it with his tongue.

Then he felt her pulsations. She laughed with joy as she lost control and turned herself over to him to perform with his mouth.

She hardened once more, then he felt the jets of cream upon his tongue and filling the back of his throat. He swallowed quickly and was surprised at how strong her cum was. She continued, crying out and moaning his name. Jets of sticky fluid shot into his mouth as he moved his head toward her, then away from her in his steady rhythm of oral intercourse.

Mark would never have guessed in his wildest imagination that he would ever have been attracted to someone such as she or making love under these circumstances. He had never done this before. Yet Madison had made it sweet and pleasurable. She had an aura about her that he found irresistible. And devouring her cock, fondling her balls, gently drawing his finger over her pretty anus was more arousing than he could ever have imagined.

Now he yearned for her to do the same. He hadn't long to wait.

- - - - - - - - - -

Mark checked the time and saw that it was 11:00 o'clock. The sun was hot, his body shone with sweat and lotion and his cum. Slowly he touched his softened and heavy staff. The sensation was wonderful. It's crown was sensitive, the blood vessels surrounding it stood out in lovely bluish-green relief under its tan, and his pubic fur stood up over his abdomen in a dark spray of glistening hair.

He fingered his navel pendant, noting he would have to wash it, for a spurt of cum covered its pearls. Thoughts of exposure on the beach came to his mind and he felt himself harden once more. His hair always flowed about his face and shoulders in the sea breezes, its incredible bulk arousing his desires. He enjoyed wearing it pinned in front of his ears, for then its thick body fell over his entire back as if it were a gorgeous cloak. He would never cut it.

He feathered his nipples, further stoking his sexual heat. He stood up, folded a large towel and placed it on the lounge where his hips would rest on it. Then he lay down on his stomach, his back and ass exposed to the sun. Mark had avoided tan lines by raising his hips with the towel and by spreading his thighs. His anal cleft was evenly tanned deep into its crack. He felt hot and sexy and wished he were in public view.

The bulk of his long hair concealed his entire back, so he gathered it behind his neck and swept it over the side of the couch, allowing his back to tan. How he longed for Madison.

- - - - - - - - - -

"What do you want me to do, "Pretty girl?" He asked softly.

"Lay down, Mark. I want to taste you, and then I want to possess you."

Her mouth was hungry and he saw her flick her tongue out quickly. Her heavy breasts trembled, fat nipples pointed aggressively at him.

He lay down on the bed and she overcame him, sucking his nipples, toying with her tongue, working her way down his body. She swept her tongue about his navel and tugged lightly on the pearl pendant. Then he closed his eyes as she blew softly at his pubic bush, stirring his hair. He felt her take his penis in her mouth and start her affections. It was wet and her saliva ran down its shaft into his curls.

She began her swallow which took half an hour. Mark had never felt anything like this although he and girl friends had enjoyed oral sex. This was different. Hotter. More exciting. Every nerve tingled with electricity. Mark struggled in his thoughts to frame a description of what this was like. He was completely given over to this beautiful creature who seemed to intimately understand his desires

Allie rested above him with his penis swollen and touching the back of her throat. Both of them were lightheaded with sexual arousal. And then she did something else.

First she removed her mouth from him. Gently she raised his legs, urging him until the soles of his feet faced upward and were almost even with his shoulders. He was spread wide and he felt her thighs against his bottom, her fat cock nestled in his anal cleft. As he watched Madison retrieved a tube of warm gel from the bed beside her, squeezed a blob into her right palm and then covered her penis with the slick substance.

"Let me into you, beautiful man. I will be very, very slow and gentle."

Then she nosed her cock into his anus, very tenderly pressing in, withdrawing, and pressing in once more.

"Relax, Darling. Allow your lovely round hole to open to me. Have you ever done this before, Mark?"

He shook his head silently.

"Then I want to be careful, loving and very slow. I believe you will be more than aroused by what I am going to do."

Tenderly, patiently Madison pressed farther into his now opened anus, using short strokes and even adding to the gel already coating her swollen organ.

"Mark, I want you to relax even more to me. Think about how you are opening yourself to your lover, for I am introducing you to an erotic and intimate joy that you and I will share again and again. Concentrate on my size, how gentle I am with you, the fact that I am entering your body with myself and will leave part of me within you."

Finally, she was in. With careful short strokes in and out she filled his anus and he no longer had to concentrate on expanding his dark brown muscle. Then she began intercourse proper.

Always before Mark in his mind had thought that this would be unpleasant and uncomfortable. It was anything but that. He experienced a sensation of extreme fullness, but it was surprisingly erotic and he noticed that his own cock had hardened with the sensations of her filling him. Madison was definitely longer than nine inches, he decided as she made one final soft thrust, bringing her hips tightly against his buttocks.

She was home. The lovely shemale closed her eyes in delight. Then she began very slowly to withdraw and re-enter. He was smooth and sticky, his passageway soft and tight for her great organ, but Madison knew that it was tender and thin-walled. She took as much care for him as she wanted for herself.

As she pressed and withdrew from his anus his penis hardened once more and he experienced an arousal that surprised him. As she moved in and out, he felt the exquisite electric tickle of an orgasm building within. A sensation of rich, creamy sensuality and sexual longing filled him. Madison brushed her breasts over his chest while entering him.

"Lover, hold your gorgeous rod and caress it. See how beautifully it lies on your tummy? I think you'll cum if you're gentle with it. The way I am with you."

Her eyes sparkled as she slowly stroked him. She had entered him bare and he wanted it that way. He felt every tiny ridge on her cock, every tensing of her muscle, every pulsation of her heart as her blood-gorged beauty filled him. Her thighs touched his ass repeatedly as she went full depth into him.

She jiggled seductively and then he felt it. He was going to come. She knew it by the expression in his eyes and she maintained her gentle, steady stroke. His fingers brushed his golden spot, feathered his crown and then pressed in upon his underside.

As his lover filled his anal canal, he came. It burst from his penis in a succession of sticky ropes. The cum spurted from its hole and shot up his body toward his chest as he caressed himself, covering his abdomen with a slick cream. Madison ceased her movements long enough to slide her finger beneath a string of cum, lift it slowly and take it to her mouth. Then she resumed her thrusts.