My Beautiful Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so full, so consumed with this ecstasy, that Madison's orgasm surprised him. Suddenly she gasped, then she pumped more rapidly, carefully, gripping his thighs, as her climax overcame her. Mark felt her eruption within himself. Her thrusts became even smoother as her cum filled his canal, covering her great cock and working its way out of his rectum. Now her movements were so smooth that he barely felt her passage though he was completely aware of her bulk.

"Look at you, Mark. Your beautiful hair surrounds you like a dark blanket. Your eyes are fixed on me. You recall the taste of my cream and how large I was in your mouth. And now I am swelling within you. See how completely smooth I am as I glide into and out of you...you've never known this, darling man.

"You are trapped between ecstasy and the fact that I am beautiful to you, yet I am a male. You treasure my breasts...see how they sway and bounce?...yet you are possessed by my cock within you. Feel my hips against your ass, Lover? I am so deep inside you. I am naked, bare, and I am pouring my cream into you. We are one."

She moved deliberately through his anus and into his canal, back-and-forth, back-and-forth, her cock glistening wetly with cum. Mark could easily sense her increased size from what she was when she entered him. She was enormous. The combination of having to relax his muscles coupled with the parallel effect of her penis prompting his erection and orgasm was more pleasurable than he would ever have supposed. She had stopped with her hips tightly against his ass, buried deeply within him. He could feel her muscles contract and seemed to feel her swollen head.

Allie placed her hand beneath his bottom and felt the sheets.

"This is quite messy," she giggled. "I shot a lot of cream into you, Darling. I hope you like it."

"I never dreamed it would be so intimate and smooth, Allie. And you are just huge. I'm not sure I'll ever be normal back there."

"Oh, yes you will, lover," she replied lightheartedly. "You'll enter me, too. By the way, you may find it somewhat easier since I enjoy wearing an insert from time-to-time."

"What do you mean?" he asked with a puzzled expression.

"Dear Mark, I enjoy having myself filled; it arouses me just as it did you when I filled you. And so when I know I'll be standing for a while, or at the beach, or at parties I insert one of my jeweled plugs and wear it. It's called a rosebud. You'd be surprised at the times I can be nude down there and get away with it! Annnd...I like to show off, too. And who knows...I just might introduce you to the pleasures of wearing one, also." She gave him a loving and quite lascivious look.

Mark felt himself warmed as through his mind raced the image of his lover naked, her cock rod-stiff in front of her, casually standing in the presence of others. He wanted to see her wearing an anal insert in public, too. This sounded just too erotic to be true. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

He still had 45 minutes before he had to leave for the airport. He drifted into a shallow and relaxed rest in the warm sunlight.

"Hello, Darling. Ah, I see you've been preparing for me!

Mark awoke with a start. At the foot of the lounge stood Madison, her face lit by that wide smile.

"No, no, don't get up," she directed as he swung his legs off the couch. I'll come to you, Baby."

Matching his surprise at seeing the shemale he was supposed to pick up at the airport was his amazement and arousal at the way in which she was dressed. Madison tied her hair in a pony tail. She wore a red 'frontal blouse' or covering that she tied around her neck and waist, leaving her back bare and her breasts half-visible in front of her arms. She had poured herself into what had to be the tightest, lowest riding pair of white denims he had ever seen. Short, black stack-heeled boots completed her outfit.

"Like it?" She turned slowly before sitting beside him on the couch.

The denims were cut so low that had she possessed any fur above that encircling her cock, it would have curled over the hip band of the jeans. In back the top curves of her butt and her anal cleft were visible; she obviously wore nothing beneath the denims. In front, her cock and balls were perfectly outlined down her left leg. Everyone who looked at her could tell what she was.

If he had not already come a short time before, Mark would have lost himself right there.

"Yes, I wore this all the way home." She laughed brightly at his obvious arousal. "And yes, I think I created a sensation in the airport. Yes, I got hit on three times. And no, my precious Mark, I belong only to you, so all of my other panting admirers I turned away."

With that remark, she laughed heartily.

"Oh, how I missed you, Honey."

She sat beside him, then kissed him, first flicking her tongue across his lips, then poking it aggressively into his mouth and following it with a bath of her saliva. He responded instantly, hungrily while his hands found her breasts beneath the light top. They were warm and heavy and, dear heavens, there was so much of them!

His penis stood hard and upright. She grasped it with her right hand and gently stroked it. Then Madison bent and kissed each of his nipples.

As he ran his hands over her hips and back he marveled once more at the velvety smoothness of her flesh. He luxuriated in the sensations racing through his body as the thought of the remarkable creature who loved him, desired him. Lovlier than most women he had ever met. Sensuous as she revealed herself in public, lusty as she gave herself to him, loyal in her love for him. At last he surrendered to the fact he'd held off for far too long: he was in love with Madison and wanted her in his life. Period

Madison giggled at the sight of his stiff cock.

"Oh! My! Did I do that?" she asked with mock puzzlement.

"Do what?" he responded.

"Make my boy so stiff. After seeing you I think I should at least take off something, don't you think?"

The blonde shemale beside him reached behind her neck and untied the upper pair of strings supporting her front-piece. It dropped to her waist, baring her breasts. Pointed nipples announced her arousal. The boobs jiggled deliciously, softly rubbing against each other as she undid the bottom strings of her body cover and tossed it aside. When she bent over Mark they hung like fruit from a branch, swaying gently.

"I want you, Lover," she whispered, shifting his feet off the chaise lounge and sinking to her knees at its end. He knew what she desired and rose to go get it from their bedroom. When he returned with the gel she was on hands and knees at the end of the lounge, thighs parted and her pretty brownish anus in full view. Her cock and balls hung furry and swollen between them.

Mark applied the lubricant to his now rod-stiff penis, touched a small amount to her anus, and nosed himself into her. Slowly she spread to accept him, the circular muscle gripping his manhood as he entered. He heard her moan.

A near-ejaculation from excitement rattled him, but he fought off the exquisite twists and contractions starting to roll through his loins. As he thrust his ball sac bounced against his penis, then his legs. His black bush contrasted with her honey-colored ass.

Now he was deep though not at full length, and Madison groaned with pleasure. He was about to come and felt his willingness to battle it fading rapidly. Mark grasped her hips, then moved his right hand beneath her body to locate her cock. It was hard and hot. He touched it, then bent to look as it bounced with his thrusting.

Mark and Madison did not use coverings with each other. The nakedness of their cocks bespoke an intimacy that they were determined to retain. He stared at his thick penis as he slowly withdrew it. It was shiny with lubricant, sticky and beautiful. He pressed home once more and cried out.

Madison sighed as she held her own penis, manipulating the fat staff and urging on her climax. As Mark's cum filled her and his passage in and out became a smooth gliding motion, she felt herself roll over the crest. She spurted a rope of cum onto the padding of the lounge, then another. As her lover continued his soft but steady movements in and out of her, she rapidly manipulated herself. Smaller blobs of viscous ivory-colored liquid fell to the couch.

Mark made two final thrusts, having lost himself completely. Just before his second thrust, Madison experienced one more large jet of cream, and she groaned.

"Ahhh, Mark, O Mark...O lover of mine...you beautiful, precious man!"

He allowed her several moments to collect herself, then he asked her to move and let him lie on his back. Once in position, Madison moved over him and, now dripping with the cream he had spurted into her, sat down upon his upright cock. He slid back into her with no effort. She smiled at him, then closed her eyes and let her head fall backward as she fondled her left breast.

Mark stared down his flat body at her still-firm penis, lightly bouncing upon his abdomen. A small string of cum hung from its mouth, sufficient to moisten his skin but too thick to fall away from its hole. He sensed his renewed hardening within her cavity and she glanced down at him with surprise.

"Are you still hard for me, Mark? I can feel you getting stiffer."

"Yes, Madison." He laughed.

"Be still inside of me, Lover. Just let me be on you and feel you inside me."

She moved her upper body ever so slowly, forward and backward, then from side-to-side, never disturbing his full insertion but causing her breasts to quiver and nudge each other. So heavy, soft, silky to his touch, her cleavage simply marvelous. Her voice, soft and sexy, her laughter bright and clear, her thoughts precious and intriguing.

"I am in love with you, Mark," she whispered ever so softly.

"And I with you, Madison. And I with you. I'm so thankful you're home."

Copyright © 2007 Jonathan Stone.