All Comments on 'My Beloved Monster and Me'

by PurpleThread

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
faq52faq52about 14 years ago
enjoyable.

but you need to proof read. reigns incorrect, reins correct for example.

eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
interesting

nice story the two perspectives are hard to follow and a little jarring, but please keep going as it looks like a good start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved It!

Great story! Please continue to write. Your story immediately grabbed and kept my attention. I also found your differing points of view easy to follow. I look forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a story

This is by far one of the best new story types i have read in awhile. love the setting and look for ward to more. thank you for sharing. Mechmanas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

The sex was really hot and I'm interested to see what troubles they'll have to face together. The changing point of view was great and easy to follow but it got old near the end of the story. I hope it won't continue in the next chapter...

Also, it's kind of difficult to tell how mutated Strig is. I mean, I know he's hot, but how tall is he? He's pale and has sharp teeth and retractable claws; should I think of him in a vampiric way? Or more werewolfy or something? Or something new altogether? Please contextualize the descriptions more in the next installment. I can't wait to read it!

PurpleThreadPurpleThreadabout 14 years agoAuthor
Explanation:

First and foremost, this story is co-authored, and we don't plan to change our style for the next installment. We each only control our own characters. We believe it adds to the polarization of the characters, and gives the reader a taste of both sides. Yes, we know it's jarring and may seem inconsistent. We'll work on that.

Secondly, I know there are a few typos in the text. I tried to go back and edit them out, but the site format will not let me. I'll be more careful in the posting of the next installment.

Third, please feel free to message me for links to the full character profiles with photos of both characters, should you desire to see detailed descriptions and visual aid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More to come?

Bring it on! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To be continued?

A very promising start, and I like the dual-author style. But it's been a while since the first chapter was posted... when (if ever) will we see the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
torture

The wait for the sequel is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What is He??????

Okay, Strig could be either a vampire (Strig = Strigoi; maybe?:P), or he could be some sort of Cat-Man (Sharp teeth, hunting, territorial, growling, purring, green eyes, lean body; sound familiar?). Could you PLEASE at least tell me if I am on the right track?

PurpleThreadPurpleThreadover 12 years agoAuthor
Note from half the author:

Wow, so many responses!

Strig is a mutant human. Not a vampire, not a cat-man. We've been discussing the next piece, and have not yet reached a conclusion. Sorry for the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful

Absolutely wonderful. Don't stop. Keep this going PLEASE. You are an amazing writer.

PurpleThreadPurpleThreadover 6 years agoAuthor
Please forgive

It may be obvious at this point, but there will not be another chapter. I am married now, and my co-author is not my husband. We've decided it's best to let this be our last fling. Thank you all so much for your kind comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous