My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admired his beautiful penis up close. It was so warm, and heavy in my hand! The head of his cock was only inches from my mouth and he could probably feel my hot breath washing over it. I had fantasized my entire adult life about what it would be like to see, feel and touch a big, black cock and it was finally happening. I was now beyond all inhibitions, and that's when Darrell moaned loudly and pleaded, "Please, Marcy! Suck my cock!" I couldn't resist any longer.

I had never been overly eager about giving blowjobs before. I had done it for my husband often enough because he liked it so much and I wanted to please him orally the way he pleased me, but this was the first time that I truly wanted to take a man's cock and fuck him with my mouth.

I started slowly with my tongue and lips gently licking and kissing around the head of his cock, building up my courage to go farther. I then concentrated my tongue movements under the tip while starting to stroke the length of his cock with my hands. His black cock was so thick that I had to use both hands to fully encircle the shaft.

Darrell was moaning loudly and starting to push a little with his pelvis. I stopped licking the tip and held his penis straight up and pressed it against his stomach with one hand while gently holding and stroking his balls with the other. Then I gently kissed and licked his balls. I followed that by slowly licking the underside of his cock from the base up to the tip, flicking my tongue up the full length of his shaft and back to the tip. Darrell was breathing hard and moaning louder, and he had to steady himself against the adjacent wall as he stood there with his eyes closed tight.

I sensed that Darrell may not be able to stand this teasing much longer, so I finally I opened my lips as wide as I could and moving my head rapidly forward I plunged the head of his fully engorged cock into my mouth! At first, I couldn't believe it actually fit. His cock was so much thicker than anything I had ever experienced before, but I was determined to please Darrell.

I eagerly began to lick and suck on the head of his cock, and as much of the shaft as I could fit in my mouth. I started rhythmically bobbing my mouth back and forth over the upper half of his cock. My body juices were flowing from everywhere and my mouth was salivating heavily around the head of his cock. Excess saliva was escaping from around my lips and was helping to lubricate the lower half of the cock, which helped my hands to slide more easily up and down the shaft while I applied just enough pressure with my thumbs and fingers wrapped around Darrell's cock.

I could tell that Darrell was reaching his limit. The slow build-up of sexual arousal that had developed over the course of the evening had heightened both of our senses. Although my blowjob on Darrell's cock had not been going on very long, I could tell that he was nearing climax. His pelvis was now pushing harder in rhythm with the movements of my hands and mouth on his cock, and Darrell was saying, "Oh yes! Oh yes!" to match that rhythm.

Suddenly, Darrell held his breath as his whole body tensed up, and he released a massive load of his cum into my mouth. His cum gushed out for spasm after spasm, continuing to fill every corner of my mouth with his hot semen. It even started to leak out at the edges of my lips even though they were still tightly clamped around his cock.

We were suddenly still. Darrell had stopped ejaculating and I felt his cock soften a little in my mouth. I gave his cock a couple more strokes, squeezing the last remnants of his cum into my mouth. I opened my lips and released him, but continued to hold his cock with both hands and lightly stroke him. I also continued to hold his full load of cum in my mouth.

I had never been one to swallow before; sorry guys, but most women hate even the thought of it. In the past I usually took the man's penis out of my mouth at the first sign of ejaculation, or at least spit out whatever cum did end up in my mouth. But this time was different. This time I did not want to let it go; feeling the warmth of Darrell's cum in my mouth seemed to prolong the power of the moment and the sexual connection between us.

I looked up at Darrell's face and he still had is eyes closed, breathing deeply. Then he opened his eyes and smiled, and he had such a look of pure satisfaction on his face. Darrell looked down to see me gazing up at him, my cheeks puffed out slightly and my lips tightly pursed together. He gave me an inquisitive look, so I opened my lips to show him that I still had his full load of cum filling my mouth. He could also see the naughty twinkle in my eye, and then his eyes grew very wide in awe as I slowly closed my lips and swallowed every drop!

Epilogue: This was my first encounter with Darrell, and my first experience with a big, black cock, but it wasn't to be my last. Stay tuned for more!

12