My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 03

Story Info
Marcy learns that two is company, but three is better!
4.3k words
4.54
35.8k
34
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
696 Followers

It has been eight months since I had visited my out-of-town client on that fateful day that dramatically changed my life. That was the day I first met Darrell; the day that my lifelong fantasy to fuck an attractive black man finally came true.

Since then I have returned twice to that same client, and both times Darrell and I spent every free hour possible exploring each other's bodies. My recent experiences with Darrell have shown me that a well-endowed black man, one who wants to use his natural gift to please his partner, could gratify me sexually in ways beyond anything I had ever dreamt.

In between those trips I found my thoughts returning constantly to my encounters with Darrell, whether I was at work, in the car, or at home. My mind would vividly recall how it felt when Darrell pressed his naked body down onto mine. I could remember marveling at his beautiful, muscular frame.

Moving downward in my mind's eye, I could see his big black cock, erect at the thought of how he was going to fuck me. I remember the several times that I had eagerly taken his enormous cock in my hands and mouth and pleasured him to an explosive climax, each time consuming his full load without losing a drop. I remember how he would also pleasure me with his mouth and tongue on my swollen pussy. But most of all I would remember how it felt when he fucked me with his thick, long cock.

When we made love, Darrell would start by fucking me slowly because my pussy was still getting used to accommodating his generous size, but soon the pace and power behind his thrusts drove his cock harder and deeper until I exploded in orgasm, and so did Darrell, filling me up again with his warm cum.

During these erotic daydream memories, it was difficult to keep my hand from unconsciously moving toward my vagina, even when I was at work or at home. I had to be careful to restrain myself. But when I was safely alone, I allowed my mind to return more fully to those memories and I indulged myself by masturbating often to the thoughts of being fucked by his big, black cock.

Guiltily, I even allowed myself to close my eyes during sex with my husband and imagine that it was a black man fucking me. In all honesty, I had been doing that from time-to-time for years because I have always carried that secret fantasy deep inside me, but now the images in my mind were much more vivid because I had experienced a black cock for real, and I could easily picture Darrell as I was being fucked by my husband.

Because of these recent carnal experiences, my sex life with my husband had increased dramatically. He found me a more willing partner, and he had taken advantage of my newfound interest to initiate sex with me more and more often over the last few months.

Although I am still feeling immense guilt about my secret sexual escapades behind my husband's back, the intensity of my interracial experiences overpowers my feelings of guilt. I have carried these interracial yearnings and fantasies inside of me for so deeply and for so long, and now that I am actually experiencing them for real I have come to grasp that these emotions have a power that I must respect and learn to understand.

I love my husband, and I do not want to hurt him, but I have decided that for my own sake I must continue to explore these feelings, at least for now. Only in this way can I be true to myself and to my relationships with others.

These conflicting emotions and erotic memories are all swirling around in my head, even now as I am in my car driving to see my client, and to see Darrell again. We have arranged to meet right after work at my hotel for some dinner and 'fun.'

The course of my relationship with Darrell has also been an interesting one. Unlike many 'affairs' that I have read about or imagined, this one has been mainly a physical relationship for us both. I was open with Darrell from the start that my initial attraction to him was because he is a handsome black man and I had always fantasized about interracial sex. Of course, the fact that he is also a caring and thoughtful man, and oh yes, that he has a big cock, convinced me to continue our rendezvous.

Sure, we do care for one another very much, and we enjoy each other's company when we are not having sex, but we have been open from the start that this was not a prelude to a lifelong relationship. I have no intention of leaving my husband, and Darrell is not exclusive to me, although at the moment he has no other serious commitments.

On my last trip to town, as we lay naked in bed talking after a long night of intense passion, he even asked me if I was considering other interracial experiences during my numerous travels for work. He didn't seem jealous when he asked, just curious. I told him the truth: I hadn't given it much thought. No opportunities had presented themselves yet, and my head was still trying to understand my newfound experiences with him.

But I must admit, thinking now about the possibility of experiencing other black men, even while driving toward my next adventure with Darrell, made my pussy tingle. I would definitely have to give this idea more thought!

I spent the rest of that afternoon working at my client's office, trying to concentrate on the job at hand while my mind kept anticipating my meeting with Darrell after work. I caught brief glimpses of Darrell in another part of the office; he was also trying to keep his mind on his work. Based on the visible bulge in his pants I could tell that he wasn't succeeding. The time seemed to just crawl by, but finally the working day ended and I left for the hotel, bidding everyone at the office a goodnight until tomorrow. I winked at Darrell as I walked out, knowing that I would be seeing him soon.

After checking in at the hotel I took a shower and changed clothes. I was now packing sexier clothes than I used to for this trip, which I had to keep hidden from my husband. For my last trip I surprised Darrell by wearing a garter and G-string under my dress. This time I planned to 'go commando' and I was wearing some hot fuck-me pumps to show off my legs, along with bright red lipstick.

At 7:00 p.m., I heard the familiar knock on my door and I greeted Darrell with a big smile and hug and led him into my room saying, "Hi Darling! I have missed you so much! You are looking so good to me, good enough to eat!"

Darrell flashed that winning smile and said, "Man oh man, look at you in that short skirt, and those heels! I have been dying to see you again. Seeing you in the office today was killing me!"

Looking at the large bulge in his pants, which had grown perceptibly since he entered the room, I could see that he wasn't lying. I purred, "Obviously you weren't the only one who missed me! Your friend wants to come out to play!"

"I think we should go have a quick dinner right now, because I plan to come back here so my 'friend' and I can show you a good time!" he said, adding "Let's save time and go downstairs to the hotel restaurant and have a romantic dinner before returning for your 'dessert!' Are you hungry?"

I moved in tight against Darrell, wrapped my arms around his waist, cupping his buns in my hands and whispered, "I'm starving! But first I want an appetizer before dinner." Without giving him a second to respond I moved in forcefully and kissed him hard and long, sticking my tongue deep into his mouth. Without stopping the kiss, I reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants.

At first Darrell jumped at my boldness, but he quickly settled into the idea. "That's OK, I can wait!" he said during a brief moment when his mouth wasn't filled with my tongue.

His cock was pulsing in my hand and growing even larger under his pants. When he was fully erect I pulled my mouth away from his and lowered myself to my knees. I quickly undid his belt and pants and pulled them down to the floor. Then I grabbed the waistband of his underwear and peeled them down to his knees, releasing his big, black cock straight into my face.

"Remember me? I've really missed you!" I said lovingly to his cock. With both hands I grabbed the shaft and eagerly began licking the head. I continued to lick down the shaft and then his balls. I opened my mouth and cradled his balls, sucking them gently and flicking them with my tongue. Then I proceeded to lick back up the underside of his cock, stopping just below the tip to give that very sensitive area some extra love and attention.

Darrell was in heaven, moaning and saying, "Oh my God! I love when you suck my cock!" So that's exactly what I did, I slid his cock into my mouth, as much as I could fit anyway, and started to stroke him with my lips. I kept on sucking and stroking his cock with my mouth and one hand while my other hand was tickling and playing with his balls. I could tell that Darrell was now fully into the rhythm and within a minute or two he would be shooting his cum into my mouth.

So that's when I just stopped!

I pulled Darrell's cock out of my mouth and looked at him; first at his cock and then up to his face. My red lipstick was smeared all around his mouth, and there was another ring of red around the shaft of his cock, which accurately showed just how much of that brown beast I was able to fit into my mouth.

Darrell had such a confused look on his face, his eyes were only halfway open. He stammered, "What...what's wrong? Why did you stop, Marcy? It felt so good! Please keep going."

I stood up and gave him a quick kiss, and with an evil smile I said, "I love your big, black cock! But that's enough for now; I wouldn't want to ruin my appetite for dinner. I think I will save the rest for my dessert!" Darrell just stood there stunned, and I'm sure his balls were aching a little from the sudden halt in the action. I continued, "You had better pull up your pants and clean your face now, Sugar. You wouldn't want to go out in public looking like that."

A smile began to creep onto Darrell's face as he understood my mean little trick, and he said, "You are pure evil! You know that, don't you? I will have to spank you later for that."

Darrell reluctantly pulled up his pants and cleaned himself up while I reapplied my lipstick. The yummy taste of his cock was still in my mouth as we headed down to the restaurant where the Maître D' found us a quiet U-shaped booth near the rear of the restaurant so that we could have our privacy. We ordered a bottle of wine and our meals. While ordering, I asked the waiter, "Excuse me, but I thought I heard that you serve a sausage appetizer here? I understand it is a mouthwatering experience!"

The waiter replied, "No Madame, I'm sorry, but we don't have anything like that on the menu." The poor fellow gave a concerned look when he heard Darrell suddenly cough and choke with his hand over his mouth. "Are you alright, sir?" he asked.

Darrell eventually composed himself and croaked, "Just a little water down my windpipe. I'm OK, thanks." The waiter walked away, and Darrell gave me a look as I flashed my evil smile again and giggled at my naughtiness.

Once we were alone again and had some of our wine, I reached over and rubbed Darrell's thigh, with an occasional movement across his bulge. I whispered, "I have a surprise for you." His eyebrows raised in curiosity, so I reached down with both hands to the tops of my thighs and began to slowly pull up my short skirt. The way we were situated in the back of the U-shaped booth, and with the long table cloth, no one in the restaurant but Darrell could see what I was doing.

Darrell's eyes grew wide and a smile came over his face when he suddenly could see my exposed pussy, sans any underwear. Darrell leaned forward and kissed me and said, "What a beautiful pussy you have my dear! You know, my friend wants to play with your friend later!"

Then Darrell discreetly lowered his left hand to touch my pussy and I didn't try to stop him. He began to gently rub and caress it while I tried not to betray with my face what he was doing to me. If I could maintain my composure, no one in the restaurant would know what we were up to. We weren't even discovered when the waiter stopped to refill our water glasses. Darrell kept on rubbing me under the table while I just smiled awkwardly at the waiter, beads of sweat forming on my brow.

My pussy was already so wet that Darrell was able to slowly insert one of his thick fingers inside me. When he did this I jumped, rattling the wine glasses and cutlery on the table, but no one nearby seemed to notice. Darrell kept on and I closed my eyes and tried to control my body movements. Darrell was now looking at me intently, watching how I was breathing deeply and enjoying the feel of his touch. We were completely absorbed in each other.

Suddenly we heard someone say loudly, "Darrell!" I nearly jumped out of my skin, and so did Darrell, his finger abruptly pulling out of my pussy.

We both looked up to see a handsome black man leaning over our table, and he had the biggest grin on his face. He said, "I thought that was you! Damn, how are you?"

Darrell jumped up, smiling, hugged the man and said," Rob? What in the hell are you doing here? I almost didn't recognize you. What's it been, five years or more?"

I was still trying to regain my composure from the sudden startle and trying to wrap my brain around the situation. The handsome man appeared to be about the same age as Darrell. He was also athletic in build, maybe a little less muscular, but a little taller. His large grin was very attractive and welcoming. His skin color was even darker than Darrell's.

Suddenly Darrell turned toward me and said, "I'm so sorry! Let me introduce you both. Rob, this is my dear friend Marcy. She and I met at my job and we are here celebrating our newfound friendship. Marcy, this is my old friend, Rob. We were college roommates many years ago."

I shook Rob's hand, looking into his big eyes and noticing his handsome, chiseled features. I said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Rob."

Rob smiled back and said, "The pleasure is all mine, Marcy. Darrell is lucky to have found such a pretty new friend!" and he said it with such ease and charm that I blushed a little.

"Marcy, would it be all right if Rob joined us for a bit?" Darrell asked me, then added toward Rob, "If you're free of course." Being a true gentleman, Rob didn't want to intrude. But I insisted that he stay through dinner so the two of them could catch up. I knew that Darrell and I would still have the night together to be alone.

Besides, how often do I get the chance to be seated between two handsome black men. Rob scooted into the booth on my left and moved in very close, so we could all talk. As they were getting reacquainted with each other, smiling and laughing, I quietly looked to each side of me at these gorgeous black men. I thought to myself with a little smile, "We're like a human Oreo, and I'm the creamy white center!" That private little joke in my head made my pussy tingle a little.

The waiter came by and Rob ordered a meal, and soon after our food arrived. We continued to talk over dinner. We learned that, like me, Rob was also traveling through town on business, but he was here only for the one night. He and Darrell hadn't reconnected in several years, so he didn't know that Darrell had moved here.

We chatted about their college days together and I learned a great deal more about Darrell and his earlier escapades. I was not too surprised because I had come to know Darrell as a very outgoing person; funny and always looking for a good time, but I learned he was a bit wilder back then, with considerable experience bedding the college girls. Again, I wasn't surprised. What young woman wouldn't be tempted by his considerable good looks and warm smile.

Rob was shyer than Darrell, but just as good looking. He was very smart, and funny too, but in a low-key way. He had large hands with long fingers that he would use to gesture when he talked. I imagined as I watched him what it might feel like to be touched by hands like his. His face was kind looking, with thick, full lips. I also imagined that Rob was a good kisser, and I pictured him kissing me tenderly with those inviting lips.

Darrell learned over our dinner that Rob had divorced only a year ago. At hearing the news Darrell said, "I'm sorry to hear that, Rob, but to be honest I was always surprised that you and Denise ever got married after graduation. When you dated her that last semester in college you two used to argue more than make love."

Then Darrell slyly added, while shooting a glance toward me, "Besides, I always thought that you had a thing for the blonde college coeds. You certainly chased enough of them before you met Denise. In fact, I remember that one girl you brought back to the apartment, I think her name was Randi. You were hot for her because she told you that she wanted to sleep with two guys at once.

"I appreciated you thinking of me to be your wingman that night, Rob, but as I recall Randi was so intimidated at the sight of the two of us together, she ran out of the apartment half-naked before we even finished undressing. We were left standing there in our underwear!" Darrell was now laughing loudly at his own story.

I felt a tingle move up my spine as I heard the story about Randi's request, but Rob only gave an uncomfortable laugh and simply said, "Well, I guess I learned my lesson about Denise."

Darrell asked him, "So are you seeing anyone now?"

"No way!" Rob quickly replied. "I am avoiding serious relationships for a while. I'm not ready for that drama again just yet. The few times I did go out on a date, all the woman wanted to talk about was my long-term plans."

After a moment Rob added, "But it has been a lonely year living by myself and avoiding the dating scene. I wish I could just find someone to be with, and without all of the other baggage." He chuckled and said, "Maybe I should go back to chasing those blonde girls."

Rob then gave me a quick and nervous glance, maybe hoping that he hadn't offended me. He quickly excused himself, "I'm sorry. I need to go and make a phone call; I'm trying to finalize my meeting schedule for tomorrow morning. I should be back in about 15 minutes." He jumped up and hurried away.

Once Rob was gone, Darrell looked at me with his sly grin and asked, "So what do you think of my friend Rob?"

"He seems like a very nice person," I replied, "But a little sad and obviously lonely. I feel bad for him."

"Come on!" Darrell said, "You know what I mean. Don't tell me that you weren't admiring Rob through the entire meal. I saw your eyes looking him over. But I don't mind, really! I invited Rob to stay for dinner just so you could enjoy him. I also told that story about us and the blonde coed for your sake. I figured it would titillate you and give you some ideas. And based on the look on your face right now, I think it did! I'll bet if I reach under your skirt right now you will be even wetter than before."

I blushed deeply. I hadn't realized I had been so obvious watching Rob, or was it just that Darrell knew me so well. He continued, "This is a chance for you to try another black man. It's a perfect opportunity for you. It's also perfect for Rob; he's lonely, not seeing anyone, and I know he likes attractive blondes!

"And it's perfect for me, too. You're my friend and Rob is my friend. I trust him completely; he would never hurt you. And you don't have to worry about me getting jealous. You and I have already agreed that our relationship is different than most. Besides, it would just be this one time that Rob is passing through town. I don't think you should pass up this chance, unless you're going to tell me you think Rob isn't your type!"

I blushed again, but quickly replied, "No, I think Rob is gorgeous! And I will admit that the thought of having both of you at once is making me ache. No matter what happens, Darrell, I am going to reward you later for even suggesting the idea of a threesome and putting that heavenly image in my head. But how do you know Rob would even be interested? I'm just not sure."

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
696 Followers
12