My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrell said with a smile, "Oh, he'll be interested! I know men, and I know Rob. Secondly, you may not have noticed, but while you were eyeing him he was casting sideways glances at you all evening. He will go for this, I promise. When he gets back, move in closer to him and give him some attention." Then Darrell quickly said, "He's coming back. Just follow my lead. You'll know what to do."

Rob sat back down next to me and he seemed more relaxed now. We all drank some more wine and talked. I directed the conversation toward Rob and his interests; his line of work, his pastimes, and the sports he plays. I complimented him on his physique saying that he obviously stays in shape. I kept up the compliments, all the while making sure that I was making as much physical contact as possible; 'innocently' brushing against his leg when crossing mine, touching his arm or shoulder when reacting to his stories. I'm sure that I was having an effect on Rob because he was now talking almost exclusively to me, as if Darrell wasn't even there.

Finally, the waiter came by to see if we wanted any dessert. Darrell cryptically said, "No thank you. We have something else in mind that's not on the menu."

I got the joke immediately, but Rob just let it pass without comment. Darrell paid the check and then Rob said, "I should really leave you two alone to get back to your quiet evening together."

I thought that I had blown my chance, but I noticed that Darrell was smiling again. He said, "Rob, you can't go yet! Marcy and I have really enjoyed your company tonight. She told me earlier that she was so pleased that you joined us, and she would love to get to know you better. We both think you should join us for dessert. We are planning to have it up in Marcy's hotel room right now. Marcy, can you please show Rob what is on our menu for dessert?"

I saw where Darrell was going with this line of thought, and I had quietly started to prepare myself even before he had finished talking. So, I was ready when Darrell turned toward me and pulled the folds of the tablecloth away from my legs. Rob turned to me and looked in my eyes waiting for me to speak, but I silently directed his gaze downward so that he could see my skirt bunched up in my hands and my naked pussy just waiting for him.

Rob's jaw dropped open, but he made no sound. He looked at Darrell in disbelief, but Darrell only looked back with that sly grin of his. Rob looked at my pussy again, licked his full lips as if trying to coax his mouth to say something.

Then Rob looked up directly into my eyes. I looked back at him, admiring his attractive dark features. I leaned forward a little, reached over to his lap and placed my left hand on his growing bulge, and then I said in a low, but commanding tone, "Rob, I want you to fuck me with your big, black cock. I want both of you to fuck me. Now!"

To be continued...

12