My Best Flight Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's insane. But shouldn't we get back to Carrie?"

"Fuck her. She's out there going over all the things in her mind that I'm going to punish her with. I guarantee you that her thoughts are ten times worse than anything we can think of. It more of a great psychological ploy to leave her to her thoughts. She is probably thinking we'll break the legs off a chair and fuck her with it or even worse. No, every minute we make her wait is like ten to Carrie. Let her stew for a while longer. Now, what should we do?

"I don't know. Never played like this before. Help me out with some suggestions."

"Well, I didn't like the fact that she was hiding her pleasure from you while you were butt fucking her. I understand that she was working you to get you to fuck her harder but it wasn't fair to you. You were too busy fucking hard to get any pleasure I'll bet."

"Well, there was a strange satisfaction in banging her so hard. Once I realized she was playing me I got into it more."

"I think we need to use that. Make her so hard up for your dick that she begs for it. What do you think?"

"OK, how do we do that?"

"Follow my lead. I will ask you to fuck my pussy. Under no circumstances are you to enter me, understand? We are going to make it look like you're in my pussy but you need to really go in my ass. Got it?

"OK, what about lubing up your ass?"

"Don't worry about it, just slam it on in. The little princess worries too much about me. She needs the lube more than I do. Come on. Let's have some fun."

Sara leads the way back to the beds. Carrie is sitting on the end of the bed wringing her hands together. She has an honest look of concern on her face. Carrie pops to her feet and looks at Sara. "Honey, I really am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. How can I prove how sorry I am?"

Sara says, "First get me that desk chair cunt."

"Oh no..."

Carrie walks over to the desk and drags over the armless wooden chair. Her head is down because she knows what's coming. "Do we have to? Not in front of David. That's not right."

Sara replied, "Of course in front of him. He's the whole reason. I saw you getting butt fucked by him and pretending that you weren't enjoying it just so he would do you harder. That's not right either. Turnabout is fair play."

Sara sat on the chair. "Now assume the position."

"Do we have to do this here and now, can't you punish me at home? Please, it's embarrassing."

"You earned this. Now quit your whining and get over my knee or I'll make it worse for you."

"Yes ma'am."

I stood to the side watching this exchange with peaked curiosity. Sara sat in the chair with her legs slightly spread and Carrie lay across her knees. With Carrie being so short and belly so big her feet didn't touch the ground. Sara put her left hand on her back to steady Carrie and her right hand on Carries ass.

Sara to Carrie "You do understand why I need to do this, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And you agree that this needs to be done, correct?"

"Yes, but I don't know why we can't do it at home when..."

Sara very roughly smacked Carries ass with her hand cutting off Carries thought. Carrie immediately stopped talking and took her punishment. She kept quiet trying to control her pain looking straight down at the floor trying not to react as Sara covered her ass with hard smacks. They were so loud and violent that I wondered if another hotel guest was going to call the police on us. That wouldn't look good at the office, me getting tossed out of a nice hotel.

After a couple of minutes Carrie's ass was very red. She was breathing very hard through her nose because she was keeping her mouth shut to prevent any screams from escaping. Sara said "Get up bitch, we're not done yet."

"There's more?" Carrie said as she stood up.

Sara remained seated. She looked at me. "David, do you have a belt?"

Carrie's eyes went wide. "No! That's too much!"

Sara reached over to Carrie and roughly grabbed her facial cheek and pulled her face close to her own. With Sara sitting and Carrie standing they were almost the same height. "Since when does the one getting punished get to determine the punishment? David, your belt please."

OK, now I was on Carries side. Fun is fun but we are crossing a line in my mind. I reluctantly took my belt from my pants and handed it to Sara.

"Not me, you. You're the one she hid her pleasure from. That wasn't right. My spanking was because she fucked you out of my sight. You're going to spank her for fucking with your mind."

I gave it a few seconds thought. I grabbed Carrie by her hair roughly and turned her head to face me. "Is it all right that I do this?"

Carrie nodded weakly in agreement.

Sara said, "She has no say in this. This is our arrangement. When one of us is punished we have to submit fully. Now Carrie, I want to watch this. Bend over on the corner of that bed."

I released Carrie and she went to the corner of the bed and bent over pointing her sweet red ass at Sara. She rested on her elbows and remained face down. She spread her legs a bit for better balance. I could see her trembling a bit.

Sara said to me, "Fold the belt in half and let her have it. While you're doing it I want you to think about her nasty bull dyke routine when we first got here and also that smirk she had on her face when you were fucking her ass. This is payback for you."

I did what I was told. I folded the belt in half holding both ends. I stepped over to Carrie and put my hand on her back. She jumped a bit from my touch. I hefted the belt and took a couple of practice swings to get the feel of it. I took a step back and gave a half hearted slap at Carries ass. She gave a little jump when the belt hit her.

"What the fuck was that? Come on, give her a good one." Sara said.

I swung again harder. I have to admit, I enjoyed the sound of the solid smack against Carries ass. It did feel somewhat satisfying. I could see the red mark across the cheeks in spite of all the redness caused by Sara's hand.

"Better, keep going."

I took another hard swing and was rewarded by a little yelp from Carrie. I was getting into this now. I took my time and begin to accurately place my shots, sometimes on one cheek, then the other, then both. I became competitive with myself trying to cover every inch of Carries full ass with my belt stripes. I really took pleasure in this and took pleasure when Carrie jumped or grunted in pain. I looked over at Sara who had her legs spread and was playing with herself very hard. One hand in her pussy and the other one violently twisting a nipple. She had such a satisfied look in her face that it inspired me to keep going.

Carrie was shifting her weight from foot to foot when it dawned on me that I could move around. I moved and switched the belt to my other hand. Now Carrie didn't know from which direction the next strike was coming from which added even more to my pleasure. After several more strapping's I stood back to admire my work. I stood next to Sara and put my arm around her shoulders as she was diddling herself like a wild women. I reached down and took her available breast in my hand and gave it a hard squeeze which earned me a satisfying sigh from Sara. I wanted to feel Carries hot red ass so I put down the belt and walked over to her. I pressed my crotch into her ass and felt the heat from the red ass. Carrie gave a pleasurable sigh from my cool skin pressing against her sore butt.

"Get up." I said to Carrie. "Lay face down looking at the other bed."

I turned to Sara, "You lay down face up on that bed and watch this."

Both women moved into position. Sara laid down with her head on the pillows and her knees up. She continued to play with herself. I grabbed Carries head with both hands and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. I stuck my semi erect dick in front of Carries mouth. She didn't want to open it up so I took two handfuls of hair and pulled. She immediately opened and I pushed in my dick. She began sucking my dick which quickly got hard again. I was really on a power trip and began to violently face fuck her. To Carries credit she took it all, never gagged once. Sara must have had another orgasm from the sounds she was making.

Without looking away from Carrie I said to Sara, "I hope that pussy is nice and wet for me, I'm coming over to fuck it soon."

With this statement Carries eyes opened wider. She began to struggle to get the dick out of her mouth. I pulled her hair harder to keep my cock in her mouth. After a few seconds she stopped struggling and let me continue to mouth fuck her.

Sara said, "It's all ready for you whenever you are lover boy. Please drop a huge load in me."

Carrie gave a little whimper again; she didn't like what was happening. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and walked to the foot of Sara's bed.

"Please, please don't do this. We don't want a kid, not now anyway. Our life is too good as it is. You know I'll be the one stuck at home doing the feedings, changing poopie diapers, doing everything while you're at work or out getting laid somewhere. It's just not fair."

Sara turned to Carrie, "You brought this on yourself. Now, shut the fuck up and watch the show. I want to get pregnant."

"But you must be close to ovulating. Please don't. David, please don't do this. Please don't cum inside her."

I looked at Carrie. "Shut the fuck up bitch, hope you enjoy this as much as I'm going to."

Sara and I looked at each other with big grins on our faces. "It's all ready for you stud, it ain't going to get any wetter than it is right now."

I looked in between Sara's inviting thighs. "It's going to be a lot wetter when I cum inside of you."

I climbed on the bed and latched my mouth onto Sara's huge clit. I slipped a couple fingers into her dripping wet box and got them wet. I removed them and slid them into Sara's asshole. It was soaked already. Apparently Sara had the same idea and had already greasing up her ass. I continued to finger her pussy and licking her clit to bring her to another couple orgasms. I then moved up and gave her a big kiss. Sara greedily licked her own juices off my face. I moved my dick into position pointing at Sara's asshole. Sara's massive thigh hid the actual penetration from Carrie.

I easily slipped my dick inside her ass. Sara gave a satisfied gasp as I entered her. I began with a few long strokes. Because of her big belly it was difficult to hold myself up. Sara corralled her big breasts and said, "Grab onto these for support." which I did. I roughly pinched her nipples between my thumb and forefingers on each hand and Sara was off to orgasmville again. After a couple of minutes I looked over at Carrie who was still laying in the same position. She was holding the comforter in her hands and I could see her white knuckles. Tears were streaming down her face. I signaled Sara and nodded in Carries direction.

Sara looked over at Carrie saying, "Look at us sweetheart, we're making a baby for us." Carrie didn't say anything, but I saw her hands tighten harder.

Sara grinned at me. "Hold up, I want to change positions. Do me from behind, that way when you cum it will be better to hit the mark."

I pulled out of Sara's ass and moved out of the way. Sara repositioned herself so that she was facing Carrie. She had to spread her long legs apart to lower herself enough for me to access her ass. I got on my knees behind Sara's big ass and slid back inside her. Sara and Carries eyes were just a couple feet apart.

Sara said, "Don't cry baby. You brought this on yourself. Maybe next time you will not be so selfish. Come over here, I want you to be a part of this."

Carrie reluctantly stood up. As she walked over I could see her still red ass. She stood in front of Sara. "I can't believe you're doing this to me."

I was still pumping away and Sara said, "Kneel down here honey." Carrie kneeled down in front of Sara. Sara reached around Carries shoulders and drew her in for a kiss.

Sara said, "I love you baby. Come on and give me some sugar as I'm getting fucked so good."

I guess Carrie resolved herself that this was happening and she might as well enjoy it. She took Sara's head in both her hands, "I love you so much too, but I don't approve of what you're doing to us. We should have talked more about this. It's just not fair. I understand, I was wrong for what I did but this punishment is way too severe. I hope you don't get pregnant but if you do I'll be happy for us." Carrie kissed Sara long and tenderly which was real hot for me. I started plowing into Sara's ass harder and harder and felt another orgasm building up inside. The women's kissing became more and more passionate. Sara's hand moved down and was massaging Carrie's red hot butt while Carrie was playing with tits. Sara started making a slow growling sound as I could sense another big orgasm in her brewing. I was getting close; their kissing really put me over the top.

"I'm cuming!" I said which set off Sara as well. She grunted with a mouth full of Carries tongue. I felt more of her juices come out of her pussy and her ass spasmed around my cock. I flooded her ass with another load of my cum.

Sara collapsed on the bed and I fell on top of her. My dick started to shrink and eventually slipped out of her ass. Carrie and Sara were holding each other as lovers do after a big release. After a minute Sara lifted her head and said to Carrie, "Your last punishment is to clean me up. Do a good job and maybe you can suck all of his cum out of me."

Carrie jumped at the chance. She hopped up to her feet and moved behind Sara. I slid off to the side but still wanted to cuddle against Sara. Carried climbed onto the bed and started licking Sara clean. I could feel Sara tighten up her ass, I guess she was trying to squeeze my cum out of her ass for Carrie.

Carrie's head popped up. "You came in her ass! You bastard! You fuckers tricked me!" Carrie took a minute and reevaluated this new information. "OK, I deserve that. You two made me so upset I was really crying. I am so happy that you didn't cum in her pussy. I can't be mad or upset at you. Thank you both very, very much."

Sara rolled over as I got out of the way. She sat up saying to me. "Go wash off that magnificent dick. Carrie and I need a minute please."

I took my cue and went to the bathroom to clean up. I was back in two minutes and found Sara lying in the middle of the bed with her head on the pillows. She was holding Carrie in close who was laying on Sara's right side. They looked so happy together. Carrie red butt still looked wonderful. Sara waved at me with her left hand beckoning me to lie on her left side. I dimmed the lights and crawled in next to these two incredible women. I had a night I would never forget.

We all laid together hold each other feeling the others breaths. After a few moments Sara spoke. "Not to be a party pooper but we have to break up this shindig. Carrie and I both have to work in the morning. We need to get home and get some sleep. All our clothes are there."

I said, "I understand. I wish you didn't have to go and you are welcome to stay here with me."

Carrie sounded sleepy and relaxed, "Aww, can't we stay? We could go home early, shower and change then."

Sara was being the responsible one. "I know you. If there is dick around nothing will get done. No, we'd better leave now."

Carrie reluctantly stood up and started looking around for her clothes. Sara detached herself from me and rolled off the bed. "You have to work tomorrow too, don't you?"

"Yes", I said. "But I will be here for three more days. Friday is my day off and I fly back late Saturday afternoon. I was planning on hitting Disney on Friday."

They both stopped what they were doing and turned and looked at me. Carrie said, "Oh really?"

"Yeah, why?"

Carrie bent down and then threw me my boxers. "Give us a minute." Sara and Carrie gathered up their clothes and walked to the bathroom together. I could hear water running behind the closed door. I pulled on my shorts and started straightening up the room. I found their shoes and paired them up and put them by the first bed. I tried to decide which bed was the least tainted for me to get a few hours of sleep on. It was not an easy decision.

The women came out of the bathroom together fully dressed with smiles. Sara said, "Please sit for a minute." They sat side by side on one bed. I sat on the other bed facing them.

"Look" Sara started off, "We normally don't do this but we both really like you. We'd like you to come and stay with us for the rest of your trip. Check out of here and move in with us. On Saturday you can head home."

"If we let you." Carrie smiled.

"I don't know. You two about killed me tonight. I don't think I could do this every night." I pondered.

Sara said, "Well, to be honest, we thought this was a one shot deal. We know we got a lot out of you tonight but the three of us seem totally in sync together. It's rare that it happens like that. Obviously Carrie and I love each other. We also like to fuck guys. It's not often we find a guy that likes big girls like us or one that can keep up with our drives. You were totally fair with both of us, you get us. We both want a hell of a lot more of you."

"Yes, you made both of us cum so good. It was amazing. We were talking about it in the bathroom; we both want you to fuck our pussies. Also we have a lot of toys at our place and we want to play with them with you." Carrie added.

Sara said, "Tell you what. We live about ten minutes away. We'll leave you our number and address. You call us tomorrow. If you want to come over for dinner and talk more we can do that. You get some sleep and think it over. We both get home at about 5:30. Don't check out of the hotel, keep your room for another night, your job is paying the bills anyway. Give us a call and lets us know if you want to."

"I want to, I really do. I have had an insanely great evening. Also, I don't want to disappoint you two. I don't know if I could keep up the same pace for three more days."

Carrie said, "We understand. Listen, we know that our sex drives are off the scale. You were absolutely outstanding with us tonight. Think about this. If you stay with us we'll have more time, no time pressures, we can take it easier on you. Spread out sessions. Give you a break in between to recharge. We have a hot tub for you to relax in. Plus Sara and I can take care of each other while you're recuperating."

"And Carrie is an excellent cook, we'll feed you great too."

Carrie leaned over and bumped Sara with her shoulder, "Stop, you're embarrassing me."

"Why, it's true baby. I love your cooking. You've made me the woman I am today."

"OK girls, I'll keep the room for another night. I'll come over after work tomorrow and we'll talk more but right now I am a wreck and need to get some sleep or I will not be able to function tomorrow."

Sara stood up saying, "It's a deal!"

Carrie popped to her feet and jumped on me crushing me down on the bed. Her exquisite tongue slipped into my mouth and her hips started grinding into me. In a few seconds her head lifted away from mine with Sara saying, "OK hot pants. Give the guy a break. He needs some rest. You'll get your chance tomorrow. Start thinking about tomorrow night's menu, I am mean food wise horn dog."

After our separation I saw the Sara had grabbed the back of Carries hair and was pulling her off of me.

Sara walked to the desk area and started writing on the hotel stationary. "Here is our address, our home number and both of our cells. Call us and let us know when you can come by. If we don't hear from you by seven we will assume that you had a change of heart."

"If I say I will be there, I will be there. However, I am not guaranteeing I will stay over or even drop my pants. Fair enough?"