My Best Flight Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie stepped over to me rubbing my crotch through my shorts saying, "I'm willing to bet we can get your pants off."

"Jesus Carrie, I'm giving you a cold shower. Keep it in your pants, will ya. Let's roll, the man needs his sleep. Please David, give us the courtesy of a phone call either way. Carrie, get your shit together. We're leaving."

They pulled on their shoes and I headed over to the door. They looked around to make sure they didn't forget anything and followed me to the door.

Carrie said, "Sorry about trashing your room. I guess it couldn't be helped."

"What do I care, that's why hotels have housekeeping." I replied.

Sara bent down and gave me a big kiss then stood up with her hand outstretched. "Thank you for the extra room on the plane, I really appreciated it. I really hope you come over tomorrow."

Carrie moved in and took Sara's place on my lips, "So do I. Please call us. You are very special to both of us in case you haven't figured it out yet. We don't invite people to our home very often."

"I will think about it. I really enjoyed tonight, except for the psycho dyke bit. Thank you both. Goodnight."

I opened the door for the ladies and they both grudgingly walked out. I made sure the alarm was set, backed it up with the alarm on my phone and crawled into the less demolished bed where I immediately went to sleep.


The author (me) would like to hear your input (for better or worse) about this piece. Please don't come at me with a misspelled word or point out that I should have used a semi colon and not a colon. I write for my pleasure. Do you have suggestions or comments on other pieces I could work on? I know I write long but I want you to experience the people and the feelings. Don't like it? Don't read it. But I would like to hear some clean, well-structured feedback and not just bashing. Do you want to read Day 2? Thank you.