My Best Friend and My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,098 Followers

"I bet you've been fantasising about mommy riding you, my big breasts available for you to fondle as I fuck you."

As she said those words, she put her hands behind her head and thrust out her delectable tits, presenting them for my pleasure.

I groaned even louder as I reached up and grasped those succulent melons. Mom grinned at my eagerness and really started pumping her hips, my boner being squeezed mercilessly by her gripping pussy. The increase in speed heightened my excitement and I could see that mom was getting near another orgasm.

I remembered that when mom was riding Ray she had leant forward grasping the bedrail with both hands to give her leverage to saw herself up and down Ray's hot teenage pole. Now with me, she again suddenly leant forward grasping the bedrail, but instead of screaming "BASTARD" as she had done with Ray, there was a moan of happy expectation as she started sawing herself up and down my hard boner.

Like Ray had done, I started sucking strongly on her nipples. After only pushing herself up and down four or five times, we both screamed in the pleasure of our climaxes, my cum spurting shot after shot inside her.

She collapsed on top of me but I was not finished. I remembered how Ray had shoved her onto her hands and knees facing the bedrail before he was interrupted by dad. I wanted desperately to go one better than Ray had done, so pushing mom around I soon had her in position. Mom didn't really know what was going on until I started to rub some oil on her asshole.

She was murmuring something that sounded like, "I'm not so sure about this," when I gently pushed my helmet through that anal opening.

As I expected, she grasped the bedrail to steady herself as I commenced a tender fucking motion gaining a slightly deeper insertion with each movement.

I was enjoying the thought that I'd achieved something Ray hadn't, when I started thinking about how Ray would have approached anal sex with her. As I considered this, I knew that there would be no gentleness involved, quite the contrary.

Mom was startled as she suddenly heard me snarl, "Right you mommy slut."

I grabbed the hair forcefully, pulling her head back and began ramming her ass, stabbing my cock inside her as deep as I could. Mom was screaming with each thrust, but after a while I could tell she was loving it. As my thighs were slapping into her, she was pushing her butt back. When I came inside her this time I felt drained of cum.

Just then we heard dad's car drawing up outside and I dashed to my room to change.

The next morning dad was going to his hospital appointment. Mom had gone to the kitchen window as usual to wave him off and was waiting patiently as dad got distracted and disappeared into the garage. Coming up behind mom I pushed myself against her ass and reached under her blouse grabbing her tits.

Mom immediately started moaning and whispering "stop it". However I knew she was as eager as I was and when I slid my hands under her skirt inside her panties her wetness confirmed it.

She gasped as I pulled her panty material to one side and pushed my boner in her hot pussy and began fucking her slowly with short thrusts. Just then dad came out of the garage and turned to wave to mom before he got into his car. Mom did well to weakly wave an arm back at him as she was thrusting back at me at the same time. I shot my cum into mom for what would be the first of many times that day.

We fucked on the floor and we fucked on the couch. I even fucked her on the table with her legs over my shoulders. We waited until late afternoon before I fucked her in the ass. I think we both regarded that act as a nice finale to a great day's sex.

It wasn't till mid evening that dad arrived home looking jubilant. He told me the treatment had worked a lot quicker than he thought and then dragged mom into the bedroom. I had my ear to their door and, although I didn't get all the conversation, I understood that he could now have sex again. Not only could he have sex but I gathered that he was determined to start immediately. Mom's moans started after only a minute and they continued until after midnight.

The next morning dad came down to the kitchen for a drink and then disappeared back into the bedroom again. They had still not emerged when I got a text on my phone.

I had been feeling pretty depressed all day. I was pleased for dad but could see that my sex with mom was now going to be rare if at all. However, the text cheered me up. It was from Brenda Braithwaite. She was wondering if I fancied going to see a movie. With Ray gone she obviously hadn't found anybody else yet. I quickly texted her saying I'd be round to pick her up and sat back feeling a lot happier with life. I had my memory of seeing her head bobbing, going to third base with Ray and with a new found confidence I would be aiming for nothing less than a home run.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,098 Followers