My Best Friend and Our Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,861 Followers

We all pretended to turn our attention back to the basketball game. The movement of Liam's hand under the blanket became more and more obviously an up-and-down stroking motion. Justin was fairly obviously looking over and staring, but I felt like I had to keep my eyes on the TV so that they would think I was unaware of what they were doing.

Liam got more brazen. I saw his hand come up from under the blanket - which had now somehow become tented - and as slowly and casually as he could, he licked his palm. Chris looked stunned, silently saying "No!" and gesturing toward me, nervous that I was finally going to notice what was going on. Liam just smiled mischievously and put his hand back under the blanket. It was all Chris could do to not let out a moan, clearly in a state of euphoria as Liam went back to stroking but forcing himself to stay still and focused on the TV.

I kept my head frozen and staring forward, trying not to betray any reaction that would disrupt what was happening. I felt like I could almost cum in my pants without even touching myself.

Justin had been staring the entire time, his mouth slightly agape. Liam just grinned back at him as he kept stroking. Then Justin and Chris made eye contact, sharing an unspoken understanding that Justin's father was now getting a handjob from his own boyfriend. Justin just bit his lip sexily and smiled.

Justin then broke his eye contact with his dad and said, "Hey, Ben, it's about time to go get the pizza, right?"

This broke the tension in the room - Liam quickly brought his hand up from under the blanket and Chris moved his legs so that his erection wasn't obvious under the blanket.

I took a deep breath, and said, "Uh, yeah, we should go." I looked at Chris and Liam, realizing I was going to be leaving them alone together. As I stood up, all of three of them fixed their eyes on my crotch. I looked down and started blushing like crazy - my erection was so obviously outlined by my tight jeans. I looked back at them, and they all looked away in different directions, awkwardly pretending like nothing had happened. I adjusted myself as best I could, then said, "Um, Justin, you still want to come with me?"

"Yeah, definitely, wouldn't want you to have to go get it all by yourself," Justin said, standing up and slipping his shoes on.

As Justin and I stood at the front door, I looked back at Chris and Liam, still cuddled together closely on the couch. We shared an intense look, wordlessly ensuring that we all understood what was obviously about to happen. I opened the front door, but before I walked out, Chris called out, "Uh, hey, Ben."

I turned back. "Yeah?" I asked.

He looked back and forth between me and Justin, clearly unsure of what exactly he wanted to say. "Um, ya know, just, uh...feel free to take your time, ok?" His eyes darted back and forth between me and Justin again. I looked at Justin, who was eyeing me up and down and smiling at me.

"Um...yeah, will do," I said.

The last thing I saw before I left was Liam smiling up at me as he very obviously moved his hand back under the blanket and started stroking Chris again. "Bye, Dad, have fun," he said. Chris allowed himself to smile at Liam's audacity, then tossed his head back in pleasure.

I turned and left, Justin following behind, and got into the car. Justin got in the passenger seat. Before he could say or do anything, I started the car and started backing out of the driveway. I was overwhelmed by what was happening. I could feel sweat on my forehead.

We drove in silence for a few minutes. I put the windows down, allowing the cool night air to blow in my face, taking deep breaths. Images of what Chris and Liam were probably doing together were flashing through my mind.

I glanced over at Justin, who was just looking at me, smiling, clearly amused at how worked up I was. "You okay," he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, what do you mean?" I said, trying to sound casual.

"Nothing," Justin said and giggled.

"Um, so...you getting ready to head off to college?" I asked.

Justin giggled and we started talking about his college plans. He was allowing me to pretend like nothing unusual was going on. We kept talking until we got to the pizza place, and I quickly went inside to pick it up, leaving Justin in the car.

When I got back to the car, I put the pizza in the back seat and then got in the driver's seat. As I put the key in the ignition, Justin brought his hand up to mine and stopped me from starting the car.

"Um...can I tell you something?" Justin asked.

"Uh...sure, what?" I said, nervous and excited.

Justin paused. "I dunno...it's kind of embarrassing," he said, laughing shyly.

"It's okay, Justin," I said. "I've known you since you were a kid, you can tell me anything."

"Okay, well..." Justin said. "...last night, after my dad and I got home, he told me that you two overheard the conversation Liam and I were having."

I was stunned. "Oh," I said, "uh, he did?"

"Mmhm," Justin said.

"And, uh, what else did he say?" I asked.

"He said I shouldn't feel ashamed and it was normal to have thoughts and feelings like that," Justin said.

"Mmhm," I said, not knowing what to say or do.

"And, uh, then I asked him how he felt about all the things Liam was saying about him," Justin said. "He said that he was flattered that Liam thought he was hot."

"Mmhm."

"And then he said..." Justin stopped. "I dunno, maybe I shouldn't tell you."

"It's okay, Justin, you can tell me," I insisted.

"Okay, well..." Justin said. "He also said that hearing Liam talking like that even, kind of...well...turned him on a little bit."

I paused. "Your dad told you that?" I asked.

"Mmhmm," Justin said. "And then I texted Liam this morning and told him that he said that."

"...oh," I said.

"Um..." Justin said, smiling at me. "What do you think they're doing right now?"

I swallowed. "I, uh...I dunno," I said weakly.

Justin pushed a little tuft of his brown hair behind his ear. He looked so fucking cute. "Did, um...did you get turned on hearing Liam talk about your big dick?"

"Uh...well...that's inappropriate, Justin, he's my own son," I said.

"Oh," said Justin. "What about when I said I would suck your dick so good?"

I looked at him. "Uh...well, yeah, I guess I got a little turned on."

"Is your dick really 8 inches long when it's hard?" Justin asked.

"Um...yeah, just about," I said.

"Is it...is it hard right now?" Justin asked.

I swallowed. "Yes."

Justin moved a hand to my thigh. I jumped a little, but didn't move his hand away. He slid it up until he could feel my hard-on pressing against my jeans. "Can I take it out?" Justin asked.

I nodded wordlessly. Justin easily unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, then pulled the top of my underwear down. My raging hard 8 inches popped out, pointing straight up. Justin wrapped his hand around it.

"I, uh...you're my best friend's son, we really shouldn't be doing this," I said, breathing heavily.

"My dad is probably fucking your son's tight little ass right now," Justin whispered in my ear. I groaned. "The least I can do is suck your big fat cock."

"Fuuuck," I exhaled as Justin moved his head down and took my cock between his lips. Nothing had ever felt so good in my life. He started bobbing his head up and down on it. It was amazing how much of it he could take down his throat. "Goddamn, Justin, you know how to suck a dick," I said.

He let my dick pop out of his mouth for a second and looked up at me, smiling. "Plenty of practice," he said. "Yours is definitely the biggest I've ever had though, by far. I'm gonna try to take the whole thing, ok?" Then he brought his legs up to kneel on the passenger seat so that he could get better access, and went back to sucking.

"Okay, just take it slow, you're doing great," I said. I placed my hands gently on the back of his head and started slowly fucking this 18-year-old boy's face. I let my right hand slide down his back and give his ass a couple good squeezes. I knew I wasn't going to last very long. "That's it, suck that fucking cock," I encouraged him. "Oh, fuck, that feels good. What a good little slut you are." He moaned loudly on my cock hearing me say that. He pressed his head further and further down my cock until his nose was pressed up against my pubes. I was amazed. Then started bobbing up and down faster and faster. "Fuuuck, I'm gonna shoot my load down your fucking throat, get ready," I said. He just moaned loudly again. I let out a guttural moan, then held his head down on my cock as I exploded in his mouth. Load after load shot down Justin's throat until I heard him start to gag and I let go of his head. He lifted his head up and I saw him swallowing my semen. A little bit of cum dripped down his lip to his chin, which he quickly scooped up with his finger and then licked off, grinning.

He sat back down in the passenger seat as I collected myself. "Holy shit," I said. I looked over at him, he was giggling in excitement. "Uh...thanks," I said.

"No, thank you," Justin said. "That was amazing."

I sat and took a few deep breaths.

"Come on, let's go back, the pizza's getting cold!" Justin said, as if nothing had happened.

"Uh, yeah," I said. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. "Let me just let your dad know we're heading home."

"Good idea," Justin said, laughing.

I texted Chris: hey, leaving the pizza place now, will be back home in about 20 minutes

After a minute, my phone buzzed with his text back: k thx for the heads up ;)

I could only imagine what they were getting up to. I started the car and we drove back. I let Justin play music through his phone - he played a bunch of pop songs and sang along with them, clearly in good spirits.

As we pulled into the driveway, I prepared myself for anything when I walked in the front door. I got the pizza out of the back seat and Justin walked ahead of me. When he opened the door, he called out loudly, "We're home!"

Justin and I walked in, and found Chris sitting on one end of the couch with a beer in his hand and Liam sitting on the other end with a can of Sprite. They looked completely normal, except for the expressions on their faces that clearly hid something. Also, I noticed that Liam was wearing different clothes - a white t-shirt and a pair of short, blue athletic shorts with white stripes on the side.

"Um, hey guys," I said as I put the pizza on the coffee table.

"Hey," Chris said, smiling at me. "How was the drive?"

I looked at him, looked at Justin, then looked back at him and smiled. "It was great. You and Liam have fun without us?"

"Uh, yeah, we kept each other entertained," Chris said. Liam giggled at that.

Justin smirked at Liam. "Why the change of clothes, Liam?" he asked.

"Oh, um," Liam said, "I spilled soda on myself like a klutz so I had to go change."

"Mmhm, sure," Justin said, laughing.

"Uh, let's eat, I'm starving," Chris said.

We ate and watched a movie, and things were pretty normal. Chris and Liam sat on opposite ends of the couch, and Justin and I sat in chairs on either side of the couch.

After a while, Liam laid down with his head on the end of the couch and his feet near Chris but not touching him. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. Justin also fell asleep - his chair was a big, soft armchair, and he curled himself up in it comfortably and nodded off.

As they lay sleeping, Chris and I didn't say much, pretending to be paying attention to the movie. After I while, I decided to break the silence. "So, uh, Justin told me that you told him that we overheard their conversation."

Chris looked at me. "Uh, yeah, I did."

"And, uh, that you told him it kind of turned you on."

"Um, yeah...you gotta admit, it was pretty hot to hear them talking like that."

"Yeah, I guess it was," I agreed. It was all coming out in the open now.

Just then, Liam turned over in his sleep onto his stomach, his shorts creeping up to reveal a little bit of the bottom of his butt. Chris let out a sigh. "I mean...think about all the guys on the soccer team fucking that tight little butt," he said, then looked at me as I stared at my own son's ass.

"Yeah," was all I could say. Then: "So, uh, what did you guys get up to while we were gone?"

Chris looked at me and smiled. "You really wanna know?"

I nodded. Chris reached his hand over and gently but firmly grasped Liam's butt, running his thumb along his crack.

"Let's just say, Justin wasn't kidding about how much of a slut your son is," Chris said, continuing to massage Liam's ass.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"Yeah," Chris said. "He knows how to ride cock like a champ."

"You...you fucked him?" I asked.

Chris looked at me. "Dude, I pounded your son's ass in every position I could think of."

I just stared back at him and moved my hand to my crotch, rubbing my hardening cock through my jeans.

He watched me for a second, then slid his fingers slightly under the top of Liam's shorts. "You wanna see what your boy's smooth little ass looks like? It's pretty amazing."

Chris watched as I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled my erection out. Stroking myself, I nodded to him silently. He smirked at me, then pulled Liam's shorts down, revealing his tight, round, smooth ass. I almost came right away but stopped myself.

Looking at me to watch my reaction, Chris put both of his strong hands on my son's ass cheeks and spread him open, revealing his tight hole. He rubbed his thumb gently around the edge. A little moan escaped Liam's mouth as he slept. As Chris rubbed, I saw something white drip slowly out of Liam's hole. "That's the load I gave him earlier," Chris said quietly.

"Oh my god," I said softly as I stroked myself.

Chris smirked again, then leaned over and brought his face to my son's ass and started rimming him. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Liam started waking up slowly, murmuring something, but Chris gently put his hand on the back of his head, keeping him facing away from me. Chris moved up and said softly in Liam's ear, "Shhh, it's okay, buddy, I'm just gonna fuck your tight little ass again, okay?"

"Mmmm, yes, please," Liam said, still sounding sleepy but already pushing his ass back against Chris's crotch.

"Gotta be quiet, okay?" Chris told Liam, looking over at Justin, who was still sound asleep in his chair. Liam just moaned softly in the affirmative, still unaware that I was watching.

Chris quickly pulled his shorts down, revealing his hard, about 7-inch dick. Looking back at me to make sure I had a good angle, he pressed the tip firmly against Liam's tight hole. "Ready?" he asked Liam.

"Mmm, yes, please fuck me again," Liam moaned.

Chris looked back at me, suppressing laughter at what a slut my son was being right in front of me. He quickly lubed his dick up with spit, then popped the head of his cock into my son's ass. "Fuuuuck, so tight," Chris whispered.

Liam started pushing his ass back so that Chris's cock slid further and further into my boy's hole, until he had taken the whole thing. Liam moaned. "Fuck yeah, you like that cock, you little slut?" Chris said.

"Nnnngh, fuck yes, I love it, please fuck my little ass hard," Liam said.

Hearing my best friend and my son talk to each other like that almost put me over the edge, but I paused my stroking to keep from coming.

Chris started moving fucking my son's ass harder and faster, causing Liam's moans to get louder and sexier. Chris peeled his shirt off, then peeled Liam's off, tossing them aside. They were now both naked, Chris's cock pistoning in and out of Liam's ass. Chris leaned down and started kissing Liam's neck, holding him firmly by the waist as he pounded him. "Oh fuck, yes, harder, harder, fuck me a like a good little slut," Liam was saying.

I started stroking again, in disbelief at the show I was seeing. Then, suddenly, I heard a voice say, "Pretty fucking hot, isn't it?" It was Justin; Liam's moans must have woken him up.

"Fuck," I said, my hands instinctively covering up my crotch.

"Shit," Chris said, stopping mid-thrust as he saw Justin watching him.

Liam looked over at Justin and laughed. "Oh, sorry for waking you up, Justin, guess I was getting too loud," he said. He pushed himself up so that he was on his hands and knees. Chris moved back, kneeling on the couch, hands on Liam's waist.

"Um, son, I, uh, it's not..." Chris stammered, his cock still inside Liam.

Justin rolled his eyes and laughed. "It's okay, Dad, this is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen. Besides, if Liam's dad gets to enjoy the show, why don't I?"

I saw Liam look confused, then looked around the room to see me sitting in my chair, my hard cock pointing straight up in the air. I just looked at him, stunned.

"Oh my god, Dad, have you been watching and jerking off this whole time?" Liam asked.

"I, um, son, I was just..." Now I was the one stammering.

"That's so fucking hot," Liam said. He started pushing himself back onto Chris's cock, watching me stare. "You like seeing your little twink son get fucked hard by your best friend, huh, Dad?"

I groaned.

"Go ahead, start stroking," Liam said. My hand moved involuntarily to my cock, sliding up and down. Liam watched, licking his lips. "Jesus Christ, Dad, your cock is so fucking big."

"That's what I said when I sucked him off in the car," Justin said. Justin and Liam looked at each other and giggled.

"You slut," Liam said to Justin.

Chris looked at me to confirm that what Justin had said was true. I just nodded, an embarrassed smile on my face. He just smiled back and started picking up the pace as he fucked Liam.

As Chris and Liam started getting back into it, Justin quickly pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his smooth, toned, athletic body. "Hey, Liam, you think I can take all of your dad's fat cock in my ass?"

"Oh fuck," Liam moaned. "I dunno, it's sooo big."

Chris stared at his son as he unbuttoned his shorts and let them drop to the floor, standing there in just a pair of blue briefs. "Oh, uh, sorry, Dad, I guess I should ask if it's okay with you if your best friend fucks me." Justin slowly pulled his underwear down, letting his hard 6-inch cock bounce out.

Chris stared at his beautiful son, mouth agape, and nodded.

"Okay, well, you guys are gonna have to make room," Justin said.

Liam quickly pulled himself off of Chris's cock and stood up. For the first time, I saw my son's raging erection, which was almost as big as my own. I looked his smooth, slim body up and down in awe - he just looked so fuckable.

Playfully, he pushed Chris's chest. Chris easily fell backwards, sitting on one end of the couch now. Liam turned around so his back was to Chris, then straddled Chris's legs and lowered himself down until his butt was up against Chris's cock. "Fuuuuuck," Chris groaned, lining his cock up to Liam's tight hole. Liam quickly and easily started riding Chris's cock, bouncing up and down with a look of pure pleasure on his face.

Justin looked at me as I stared and said, "Um...hello?" I snapped out of my reverie and looked at Justin, this perfect-looking athletic twink standing next to me. "You do want to fuck me, right?" Justin asked me.

"Bend over on the couch," I ordered him gruffly.

Justin happily complied, bending over next to Liam, his round, muscular ass raised up in the air. "Goddamn," I said. I leaned down and started rimming him, sliding my tongue around the edge of Justin's hole. Justin started moaning like crazy. I did this for about 30 seconds, then decided I needed to get my cock in this boy's ass now.

I stood up and looked at Chris. "I'm about to fuck your son's ass," I told him flatly.

Liam continued bouncing up and down on Chris's cock. "Give it to him hard," Chris said.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,861 Followers