My Best Friend and Our Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,861 Followers

I lubed up my cock with spit, fingered Justin's hole a little bit, then slid the tip of my cock into him. He let out a loud moan. I had never felt anything so tight in my life. It was amazing.

"You think you can take the whole thing?" I asked Justin.

"Oh, fuck yes, I want every inch of you inside me," Justin pleaded, pushing back against my dick.

Inch by inch, I slowly pushed myself into Justin's ass. Sure enough, after a couple minutes, he had taken the whole thing. It wasn't long until he was begging me to fuck him harder and faster, requests I happily complied with.

As I fucked Justin, I looked over at Liam, who now had a thin layer of sweat all over his body as he rode Chris. His big dick was bouncing up and down. Chris looked up at me and said, "Your son's got a pretty big dick for how small he is."

I nodded. Liam looked at me with his cute, smiling face. "It's okay, daddy, you can touch it."

I paused my fucking for just a second, then, as I continued sliding in and out of Justin's ass, I reached over and grasped my son's cock in my hand. I started stroking it up and down in time with Chris's thrusts. Liam was moaning like crazy. "You like that, son?" I asked. "You like your own dad stroking your cock while you get fucked?" He just kept moaning, staring at me intensely. Instinctively, I brought my hand up from his dick to the side of his face, pulled him toward me, and started making out with him.

Chris let out a loud moan, causing Justin to look back and moan himself at the sight of me and my son making out. "That's so fucking hot," Justin said, then looked at Chris. Without saying a word, Justin leaned over and started making out with his dad.

After a minute, Liam pulled away from me and looked back at Justin. "Hey, Justin," he said. Justin stopped making out with his dad for a second to look at Liam. "Let's switch and get fucked by our own dads."

"Ohhhh, fuck yes," Justin said.

Chris and I looked at each other and quickly nodded in agreement. I pulled out of Justin's ass as Liam got off of Chris. I sat down where Justin had been bent over, so that now Chris and I were sitting next to each other.

Justin and Liam stood in front of their dads. "Do you want me?" Liam asked me. I just nodded urgently.

"What about you?" Justin asked Chris. Chris nodded too.

Slowly, Justin straddled Chris as Liam did the same to me. I let my hands slide up and down Liam's smooth body, kissing his chest and stomach as he prepared to sit on my cock. Chris was doing the same to Justin.

The boys eased down on our cocks, and soon they were both moaning like crazy as they rode us. I looked over at Chris. "This is so fucking hot," I said to him.

"Fuuuuck yes it is," he agreed, grabbing Justin's ass with both hands, holding him in place so he could piston his cock in and out of him.

Liam pulled my face up toward his and we started making out. Chris and Justin started doing the same. Liam was a real pro at riding cock, sliding slowly up and down my big dick in a way that drove me crazy.

"Fuck, I'm not gonna last much longer," I said to Liam. "You ready for me to pump my load inside you, son?"

"Oh fuck," Liam said, bouncing up and down faster. He reached down and started stroking his dick as he rode me. His sexy little moans started reaching a higher pitch and I could tell he was going to cum soon too.

"That's it, Liam," I encouraged him, "make yourself feel good on my dick."

"Fuuuuuck yesssssssss," Liam cried out, and he started shooting load after load of cum. My son's cum was dripping down my chest. Seeing this pushed me over the edge. I grabbed Liam's ass, pushed him down on my cock, and started pumping him full of my load.

As I enjoyed the most intense orgasm of my life, I was vaguely aware that Justin and Chris were both cumming as well. I heard Justin saying, "Fuck, yes, Dad, fill me up with your cum, pump it inside me, fuck yesssss."

After all of us caught our breath, the boys eased off our softening dicks and squeezed in next to us. We all sat there, covered in sweat and cum.

Slowly, we all cleaned ourselves off and put our underwear back on. As I was picking up the rest of my clothes, I said to Chris and Justin, "So, uh, it's pretty late, you guys are free to sleep over if you want."

"Yeah, sounds good, I'm too exhausted to drive back home," Chris said.

Justin suddenly appeared at my side, in just his blue briefs. He looked amazing. He grasped my bicep with his hand and turned to Chris. "Um, Dad, would it be okay if I slept in Ben's room with him? And then you and Liam could take his room?"

Chris smiled and looked over at Liam. "What do you say, Liam? You mind if I squeeze into your bed with you tonight?"

"Sounds great," Liam said.

I grinned. It was going to be a good summer.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,861 Followers