My Best Friend Emily Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily suddenly turned and slapped me in the face. Not too hard, but it still stung, and I felt tears in the corner of my eyes. "Snap out of it!" Emily shouted, and then she laughed.

"I really am sorry Joe," I heard Lisa say. She had come into the bedroom at some point and was standing beside Emily when my vision cleared. "I was so wrapped up in my own misery, denying that part of myself. I wasn't a good wife, and I wasn't a good lover. I can't go back and fix those years, but I can promise you that things will be different from here on out."

"If you take your head out of your vagina," Emily added.

"Very funny," I said to Emily. I was staring at Lisa. Her speech moved me. "I promise to be a better husband too," I said, "I won't look at porn anymore."

"Well, that's one of the things I was going to talk to you about," Lisa said. "I know I always told you I found porn to be disgusting, but the truth is I'm kind of... curious about what you look at to get off."

I was staring at Lisa. "Who are you and what did you do to my wife?" I asked.

Lisa laughed. "I'm serious. Talking with Emily has opened my mind to a lot of things, like sexuality. I want to know what turns you on, what makes you tick."

I turned to Emily. "You know I'm in," she said without hesitation.

I turned back to Lisa, still incredulous. "You want to watch porn with me?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?" Lisa replied.

"It'll help to get us back in the mood," Emily added.

I had a weird feeling in my gut. Was I worried about what they might see? I could remember almost fondly my first forays into online pornography, years before I met Lisa, when I was young and single and horny. At first it was stimulating enough just to see naked women. To see thumbnails of bare breasts and pussies and watch softcore pornography like you would catch on a cable channel late at night if you were lucky. It was all I needed to get hard, to stimulate my mind, to give me enough erotic imagery to jerk off to, but as the years went on I started to get desensitized to the 'soft' porn and had to start looking for kinkier and kinkier videos to get off to. Do I even dare to show them the type of things that I looked at these days? I looked at Lisa and Emily again. They looked, well, eager. I decided I could show them some of the more basic types of things that I looked at. I took a deep breath. "Okay," I finally said, and I slowly stood up and led them both into the spare bedroom where I kept my laptop. I plopped down into my cushy desk chair and Lisa and Emily both sat on the spare bed behind me. I booted up the laptop and sat there staring at it, feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

Once the laptop was up and running I opened one of the free video sites. I cleared my throat. "Here is where I usually go first," I said, like I was taking them on a tour of my favorite museum, "They usually have a good selection of videos."

"What do you usually look for?" Emily asked behind me.

I hesitated. What of the things that I usually watch would they find the least offensive? "Well... primarily," I said, "I like to watch women masturbating." I paused, waiting for a reaction from behind me. Neither of them spoke. I typed 'female masturbation' into the search box. There were pages of hits. I narrowed it down to the past week and there were still pages of hits. I started to scroll through them, and on the second page, I found a ten minute video of a lithe brunette on a bed with a dildo titled 'horny hottie dildo squirts.'

"This looks like a good one here," I said, and I turned to look behind me. Emily and Lisa were both leaning forward on the bed, trying to get a good look at the screen.

"Go on, let's watch it," Emily said.

I took another deep breath, and then I clicked on the video, closed the ensuing popup, and made the video full screen. The video started playing. The woman was lying on the bed, scantily clad a white bra and panties set. The video was obviously professionally done. I could see she was talking to the camera.

"I can't hear anything," Emily said.

"That's because I usually watch with the sound off," I replied, "Not to... umm... be heard."

"Well, no need to hide it now," Emily said, "Crank it up!"

I clicked up the volume of the laptop. "...do you want to see my tits?" The woman was saying, reaching behind herself to undo her bra. She tossed it aside as the camera zoomed in on her full firm breasts. She sat up, propping herself up with one arm while fondling her nipple with her other hand.

"Soo..." Lisa was talking, "You just sit here and jerk off?"

"Well, yeah," I said, "You find something that turns you on, and you get off to it."

"How often did... do you do it?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know," I said, "Two or three times a week on average. It depends on how horny I am and how much sex we're having, and whether or not I'm up early enough. Sometimes I'd be in here almost every day and sometimes a week or more would go by." I took another deep breath, thinking that I had jerked off only Wednesday morning, but I didn't come in here to watch porn first. "I haven't watched porn in over a week," I added. I was finding it easy to talk about my masturbation habits, after all. The question was, how would Lisa react to hearing it?

"So, you came in here to jerk off whenever you felt you needed to?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, whenever I felt the urge," I said, and I paused, thinking of the right way to ask the next question. "What do you do when you feel the need for sexual release?"

"Well, as long as you're around, I get you to fuck me," Lisa said, and I heard Emily cackle with laughter. "I guess you couldn't always say the same about me," Lisa added.

"You were never horny in the morning either," I mumbled, and I turned my attention back to the video. The woman was pulling her panties over her hips and down her legs. She tossed them aside, and now she was completely naked. The camera zoomed in on her shaved pussy. Despite the awkwardness of watching the video with Emily and Lisa behind me, I could feel my dick start to get hard.

"Do you prefer that?" I heard Lisa ask, and I turned to peer at her out of the corner of my eye. "You know, shaved?" She stole a glance at Emily.

"No," I said, "I really don't mind either way. Of course Emily is the first woman I was with that was shaved. In porn everybody is shaved nowadays. If you want to see a hairy vagina you have to watch videos from the 80's." I heard Emily laugh behind me.

The woman was touching herself now. We were getting a close up view of her manicured fingers sliding along her clitoris and through the folds of her pussy. "Mmm, I'm getting wet," I heard the woman moan.

"I'm getting wet too," I heard behind me. It was Emily talking. I whirled around to see that she had spread her legs. Her hand was between her legs, making light circles on her crotch over her slacks. I glanced at Lisa. She was staring at Emily's crotch. "Are you hard?" Emily asked me.

I was. Almost unconsciously I placed my hand in my crotch, feeling my erection against my jeans. I started to idly run my thumb along my erection. I wasn't a 'whip it out and beat it' kind of guy at times like these. Besides, rubbing myself through my clothes took longer, and the longer it takes to reach orgasm, the better they are when you get there.

"I want to see," Emily said softly, and I swiveled my chair, leaving the video of the masturbating woman behind me and turned to face them. Emily was touching herself outside of her slacks. I was rubbing myself through my jeans. Lisa was now staring at my crotch. One of her hands was running idly across her blouse. I saw her trace the underside of her breast, and then reach for the top button of her blouse. She began to slowly undo the buttons. She undid two buttons and slid her hand inside her blouse, and I watched her fingers move under the blouse to where her nipple would be. We made eye contact, and stared at each other for the longest time, me with my hand on my crotch and Lisa with her hand on her breast. It had been a long time since I felt this close to Lisa.

I was distracted by movement beside Lisa. Emily was wriggling out of her slacks. She paused when she saw me watching her. "These are too tight to fit my hand in," she said, and finished pulling them off of her legs. She was wearing a pair of lacy yellow panties. Even in the dimly lit bedroom, I could see the wet spot where it covered her pussy. "Nice dildo," I heard Emily say, and I realized that she was looking past me at the video. I turned around to see. The woman now had a pink bullet-shaped dildo in her hand, and she was rubbing it up against her pussy. Her entire crotch was glistening, either from lube or her own arousal. Her hips were moving against the dildo, and she turned her wrist and slid it into the small pink opening. I felt my hard cock jump as I watched her pussy swallow the dildo. The woman gasped.

"No, no, just watch," I heard Emily say behind me, and I whirled around again. Lisa had reached over and started to unbutton Emily's blouse. "Undress yourself," Emily said, playfully swatting Lisa's hand away, "No touching anybody else right now."

With a 'humph' Lisa pulled her hand away and continued unbuttoning her own blouse. A loud moan caused me to turn back around to the video. The woman was moving the dildo in and out of her with one hand, and her other hand was working her clit. She suddenly pulled the dildo out of her pussy and a jet of clear liquid shot out of her pussy and splashed against the camera.

"Wow, is that what I look like?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah," Emily and I said in unison, having watched Lisa masturbate to a squirting orgasm only days ago.

The video we were watching ended. I minimized the screen and turned around, thinking that we were all fairly well turned on by the porn, and ready to get going with the sex. Emily had other ideas. "Ooh," she said. She was looking at the 'other videos you might like' that come up at the end of a video. "I want to watch those two." I peered at the screen. This one was two women up against each other and titled 'wet panties trib.' I clicked on the video and maximized it. There were two women on a bed this time. It faded in on a side view of the women lying together, a blonde on top of a brunette, naked breasts crushed together. They were only wearing white cotton panties. They were kissing each other hungrily as their hips moved. The sounds of their kissing and soft moans filled my spare bedroom.

"That's hot," I heard Lisa say behind me, and I turned around to peek at her. She had taken her blouse off, and she was reaching behind herself to undo her bra. I saw it come undone and she pulled it off of her, her full C cup breasts coming free.

I was ready to jump out of my chair and attack my wife when Emily spoke. "Wow, they weren't kidding," she said, and I turned to face the screen again. The view of the two women had changed. We were now watching them from behind, a view of the blonde's rear as she ground herself into the brunette's crotch. I could immediately see what Emily was talking about, as the camera continued to zoom in towards the crotches of the women's panties. They were soaked, huge wet spots visible in the white cotton of their crotches. They continued to rub their crotches together and moan.

"Okay, we're trying that," Emily said, and I turned to look at her. She was just pulling off her blouse and reaching behind herself to undo her white lace bra. That quickly fell away too, leaving her in only her lacy yellow thong. She moved across the bed to Lisa and kissed her, gently pushing her backward onto the bed. Emily fell against Lisa, doing her best to line up her body against Lisa's despite the five inch height difference. "Joe," Emily said in between kisses, "Get Lisa's skirt off."

I abandoned the lesbians on my laptop and moved to the lesbians on the bed. I had to reach under Emily to undo Lisa's skirt, and I made a point of rubbing my arm along Emily's crotch as I did so. I saw her jerk her hips and she giggled. I got Lisa's skirt free and pulled them down her legs. She was wearing a pair of white cotton panties not unlike the ones in the video, and just like in the video, a damp spot was visible. I even had a similar vantage point, as Emily intertwined her bare legs with Lisa and pressed her crotch against her. She began to rub her pubic area back and forth. I heard Emily grunt.

I watched them for a while, mesmerized by the sight of their panty-clad crotches rubbing together. I remembered something that I had heard a while back, and felt compelled to ask about it. "I remember hearing somewhere that tribbing doesn't actually do anything for a woman," I said.

"Really?" Emily said. She let out a little grunt as she thrust herself against Lisa. "Where did you hear that?"

"From a porn star, I think," I said, "On a show I watched once. She called it useless rubbing pussies together."

"To each their own, I guess," Emily replied. Emily grunted again. I heard Lisa gasp softly. "Let me ask you a question," Emily said, "Do you and Lisa ever dry hump?"

"Well yeah," I said, "We did it a lot early on in our relationship. It was kind of safe sex, in a way."

"It's the same premise," Emily said, "Just friction against your erogenous zones. Not everybody cares for it, I guess. What do you think Lisa?"

"I like it just fine," Lisa said, "But I think I'm ready to lose the panties."

"Me too," Emily said, "Joe, would you do the honors?"

I climbed up onto the bed between their outstretched, intertwined legs. I took hold of Lisa's panties first, trying to pull them over her shapely hips and rear. Lisa managed to thrust her hips in the air, lifting Emily along with her. Emily gave a whoop as I quickly pulled Lisa's panties free and she fell back against the bed, Emily against her. I tossed Lisa's panties aside, and took hold of Emily's. It was much easier to pull hers off and down her legs. Now they were both completely naked. I watched them bring their crotches back together.

"Mmm..." I heard Lisa mumble, "It's better naked."

"Your bush is tickling my clit," Emily said, and they both giggled.

My viewpoint was much more explicit now. I could see Lisa's gaping pussy, her prominent lips protruding from her pussy under her thick bush of pubic hair. I could see Emily's puckered asshole as her toned butt cheeks clenched and unclenched with each thrust against Lisa. The tribbing went on for another minute or two, Lisa and Emily both gasping and grunting and moaning and they pressed and rubbed their naked pussies against each other.

Emily eventually stole a glance at me. "Why are you still dressed?" She asked me.

"I dunno," I mumbled. Nobody asked me before. I started to undress even as Emily commanded me to strip, pulling my t-shirt over my head and undoing my jeans and pulling them off of me, followed by my boxers. My hard cock sprang free, all seven inches engorged and ready for action. I stood there naked beside the bed. Was I supposed to jump in now? The voyeur in me was enjoying the show, but the sight of the two naked pussies in front of me left my cock tingling at the thought of plunging into one or both of them.

Emily noticed that I was still standing there. "Okay, here's what I want," she said. She sounded exasperated, like I should know exactly what to do in situations just like this. "I want you to fuck Lisa just like this."

That sounded easy enough, I thought. I climbed back onto the bed in between their legs and... waited for Emily to move. She didn't move.

"No," Emily said, looking over her shoulder at me. "Just like this."

"Ohhh," I said, and I scooted closer. Would this work? I thought to myself. No, the angle was all wrong. With Emily in the way, there was no way I could get myself into Lisa. I stared at the two of them like I was a mathematician or an engineer, trying to find a solution to a geometric problem. After several seconds I formed a plan. "I require... a pillow," I said. Emily grabbed a pillow that was by their heads and tossed it back to me. I lightly slapped Lisa's bare thigh. "Up," I commanded, and she obligingly lifted her rear again, taking Emily into the air with her. I slid the pillow underneath, and now her pussy was a foot higher in the air. I was able to line myself up with her in a kneeling position. I inched up to Lisa and prepared to work my way into her, and found myself sliding right in. I was surprised both by how wet she was and how easy it was to enter her from this angle. I heard Lisa gasp as I buried my hard cock in her pussy. I started to work my hips back and forth. It felt more like doggie style than missionary sex.

"Yeah, fuck her," Emily said. Lisa had begun to move her hips in unison to my thrusts, and Emily lying on top of her was kind of going along for the ride. Emily scooted backwards until I felt her bottom bump against me. She was grinding her crotch against Lisa. I grabbed hold of Emily's small, firm buttocks and started kneading them. Emily responded with a moan and started grinding herself even harder. Emily had her hands on Lisa's breasts and was kneading and kissing them.

I started to move my hands down Emily's buttocks to where her pussy was. I ran my thumbs along the sensitive skin between her asshole and her pussy, down further until I felt her slick pussy lips. I had a sudden flash of inspiration, and took a moment to plan. After a deep thrust into Lisa, I pulled completely out of her, aiming my cock at Emily's pussy and thrusting into her, barely missing a beat. I heard Emily shout in surprise as I buried my cock into her pussy and resumed my thrusting.

"Oh my God," I heard Emily moan as I fucked her for several long thrusts. Just as quickly as I entered her I pulled back out of her and slid myself back into Lisa's pussy. I slid myself in all the way to the hilt, feeling the tip of my cock press against her cervix. I held myself there, wriggling my cock deep within her. Lisa responded by bucking her hips and flexing her inner muscles, milking me. I knew that Lisa was close to an orgasm, and within seconds I heard her grunt and felt a rush of fluid as she orgasmed. I started thrusting in and out of her until her orgasm subsided, and then I pulled back out of her and into Emily's pussy.

"Yeah," Emily moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me hard." I realized she was close to orgasm too. She was grinding her crotch down against Lisa even as I thrust in and out of her. Her hips started shaking. "Oh my God, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah," she started to pant as her orgasm hit, writhing and squirming against my wife. Emily's orgasm stretched on for fifteen seconds. Finally she was still.

"Oh my God," Emily mumbled, "I love being the meat in this sandwich." We all started laughing. "Joe, did you cum yet?" Emily asked.

"No, but I have an idea," I said. The truth was I was very close. I had no idea how I didn't come along with either Lisa or Emily. My cock was tingling and I knew it wouldn't take much stimulation. I pulled out of Emily and fell back on my haunches for a moment. I pressed forward again and slid my cock along Lisa's pussy, making her hips jerk. I took hold of Emily's buttocks and gently pressed her down until her crotch pressed against the top side of my cock. I gave my cock a tentative thrust, feeling myself slide between the two pussies. This'll do, I thought to myself, and began to thrust myself back and forth between them. Lisa and Emily quickly caught on and began squirming against my cock, or maybe the friction was turning them both on again. "Talk about the meat in a sandwich," Emily mumbled.

It took me less than a minute to reach orgasm, and I grunted loudly as I came, feeling my cum shoot out somewhere between their bodies. I hadn't cum since I jerked off Wednesday morning, and I felt three days of pent up sexual tension melt away as the orgasm washed over me. As I came back to my senses I heard Lisa sputtering, and I managed to look around Emily to see that the first spurt of my cum had shot clear across their bodies and hit Lisa in the chin. Emily started laughing hysterically and I joined her.