My Best Friend Emily Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was struggling to get out from under us. I guess that one thing that Lisa hadn't embraced in her sudden sexual liberation was semen. "Guys," she said, "Let me up."

I pulled back and away from them. Emily slowly climbed off and away from Lisa as well. Lisa scrambled off the bed and to her feet. Cum was hanging from her chin and she swiped at it with her hand in disgust. "Ugh," Lisa said, as she was staring at the cum now sticking to her hand. I could see a trail of cum along her chest and belly as well.

Emily was kneeling beside me on the bed. She reached down to my still erect penis, which had a glob of cum still hanging off of it. She wiped me clean with her fingers. "Lisa," Emily said.

"What?" Lisa replied.

Emily said nothing. She slowly raised the hand with the remainder of my cum on it to her lips, placing it in her mouth, and sucking her fingers clean. I glanced at Lisa, who was staring at Emily, looking absolutely horrified.

Emily took her fingers out of her mouth, and adopted her best Yoda voice. "Much to learn, you still have, my young paduan," she said.

Lisa spun on her heel and stormed out of the room. I rounded on Emily as soon as Lisa disappeared. "You never know when to quit, do you?" I said harshly, and left a stunned Emily to go after Lisa.

I found Lisa in the master bathroom, washing her hands and face at one of the 'his and her' sinks. "Lisa..." I started to say.

"Go away," Lisa snapped.

I stayed in the doorway. What was I supposed to say to her anyway? I was never good at making Lisa feel better. Usually when she was mad I left her alone and let her get over it on her own. "It's okay if you don't like that," I said, "Not everybody has to be into... everything."

Lisa ignored me. She was scrubbing her torso with soap now, trying to get my cum off of her.

"Lisa," I said again, "Come on." Lisa was still ignoring me. She finished cleaning herself up. She turned off the sink and started drying herself with a towel.

Finally Lisa spoke, but unfortunately it was a Gollum mumble. "They think they can turn me into some kind of cum slut," she mumbled to nobody. I saw her eyes narrow at something behind me. I turned around. Emily was standing a few steps behind me. Suddenly Lisa rushed past me and charged at Emily. She came at her, arms flailing, trying to slap at any part of Emily she could reach. Emily was so startled by the sudden onslaught she basically threw her arms over her head and turtled. This wasn't like the mud fight or the food fight from the previous weekend. This wasn't funny or sexy or erotic. Something snapped in Lisa. She was really trying to hurt Emily.

I stepped in quickly. I rushed over and grabbed Lisa around the waist before she could get more than a few wild slaps in. I pulled Lisa away from Emily with an enormous effort. She was usually easy to overpower, but she was in some kind of berserker rage, and I had to dig my bare feet into the carpet to stop her from pushing me backward. She continued to struggle furiously against me. "Let me go!" Lisa screamed.

"What the fuck?" I heard Emily say behind me.

I was too busy trying to keep Lisa contained. It was made a little more difficult by the fact that I was naked, and I was trying to keep my dick away from my flailing wife. I was eventually able to wrap my arms around her and found myself basically wrestling her to the ground. She landed on her back and I landed on top of her. I quickly pinned her arms over her head. Lisa still struggled furiously to get free, trying to twist her body from side to side and bucking her hips and kicking her legs in the air to try to throw me off of her.

Then one of her hip thrusts basically brought her pussy right up onto my penis. I wasn't paying any attention to my arousal, but apparently I was at least semi-hard, and to everybody's shock I found myself inside of her.

Lisa was suddenly still and glaring at me. "What are you doing, Joe?" She asked, and for some reason she reminded me of the computer from 2001, and I had to stifle laughter despite the situation.

I wasn't sure what I was doing, but it stopped Lisa from struggling. Biology was taking over, and I was growing fully hard inside Lisa. It was an odd sensation. I was horny most of the time and was usually hard just anticipating sex. I wasn't sure if I ever entered Lisa without being fully erect before. I felt Lisa squirm beneath me, feeling my erection grow to fill her. My cock tingled, and my hips jerked involuntarily, thrusting fully into her. Lisa threw her legs around my butt.

Suddenly I was fucking Lisa with abandon, thrusting in and out of her on the bedroom floor. It was probably the wrong thing to do at that moment, but it stopped Lisa from trying to get away from me and back at Emily. I knew I could go on for a while until I had another orgasm. After that, well, then we'd have to deal with what just happened.

"Mmm... ahhh..." Lisa was moaning. She was rarely vocal when we had sex. She must have been really aroused. "Yeah," she gasped. I could feel her rotating her hips, trying to get stimulation on her G spot. Usually I would stop thrusting and let Lisa roll her hips and stimulate herself, but this time I just kept thrusting into her. I was too angry at her to let her please herself. Suddenly Lisa lifted her butt off the ground, causing me to thrust upward where her G spot was. Lisa locked her legs around me in a vice grip and started bucking her hips. She was orgasming, grunting and thrashing against the floor. I continued to thrust against her as I felt a rush of fluid turn her pussy into a water slide. Lisa collapsed to the floor, exhausted. I fell against her, still thrusting in and out of her slowly, enjoying the post-orgasmic feel of her pussy.

"Wow," I heard a voice from somewhere around me. I had almost forgotten Emily was even there. "You really fucked her into submission."

I turned my head to follow the sound of her voice. She was standing beside us. One hand was cupping her small breast, and her other hand was between her legs. She was obviously enjoying the show. I looked at Lisa. She didn't look angry anymore. She wasn't even looking at Emily. She was staring up at the ceiling, her chest heaving.

"I'll tell you one thing, you crazy bitch, since you love eating pussy so much," Emily said, "There isn't much difference between male and female ejaculation, besides sperm."

I had raised myself so that I was propped up on my arms. I was looking at Emily, but I was still tensed to deal with Lisa if she made any sort of move. She was silently glaring at Emily.

Emily wasn't done with her lecture. "I don't know where all of that anger comes from, babe," she continued, "But you need to get over yourself. You told me yourself that this is more than you could ever hope for, having a wonderful husband and a female lover. You need to stop flipping out every time something doesn't go your way. Joe was right. You're not going to be into everything. You're not going to become as sexually liberated as I am overnight."

"It's not that," Lisa said quietly.

"What is it, then?" Emily asked.

"I hate Star Wars," Lisa mumbled. "I'm a Lord of The Rings girl."

"What?" Emily shouted, and then she burst out laughing. I started laughing too. Under the circumstances, that might have been the funniest thing that Lisa ever said. I felt Lisa's body trembling under me. Lisa was laughing too, doing her silent chuckle.

"That was it?" Emily eventually said, "You went fucking insane because I imitated fucking Yoda? If I said it like fucking Gandalf you wouldn't have fucking attacked me?"

"No," Lisa said, "I'm sorry, you're right. I hated the idea that you were eating my husband's cum and it's something I wouldn't do. I snapped. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"You're damn right it won't happen again," Emily said, and for a moment I was afraid that Emily was going to say she was done with the whole thing. "I think what you need is to be taught a lesson." I peered up from the floor to look at Emily. She had a mischievous gleam in her eye.

"A lesson?" Lisa asked. She sounded scared. "What do you mean?"

"You should know what a lesson is, you're the teacher," Emily said, and she moved until she was standing over Lisa's head, looming over both of us. Her bald pussy was right in front of my face, and then she turned around, and I was staring at her bottom. Emily suddenly fell to her knees, lowering her crotch right over Lisa's face. "I'm going to teach you to love cum. You're going to be my cum slut. You can start by licking my pussy," Emily said. "We all know you love it."

From the sound of the big slurp I heard, Lisa went right to work. Female ejaculation wasn't the problem. Lisa already declared her love for eating pussy. I watched Lisa place her hands against Emily's butt cheeks to keep her in place. What do I do now? Do I fuck Lisa? Do I watch? I had lost my erection and slipped out of Lisa at some point, but I felt myself grow hard again.

It turned out Emily had plans for me too. "Joe," she said, "Front and center," Emily pointed right in front of herself to emphasize where she wanted me. I obligingly scrambled to my feet and moved until I was standing in front of Emily. She reached out and grabbed my cock with her hand and used it to pull me closer to her. I realized she was intent on giving me a blow job. As it turned out my cock was pointed more at her breasts than her face, so she had to lean forward a little to get her mouth on me in her kneeling position, but soon she was sucking my cock even as she continued to ride Lisa's face.

The bedroom was suddenly silent. Lisa and Emily both had their mouths full. Occasionally there would be the sound of Lisa slurping Emily's pussy, or Emily sucking my cock. A few times Emily paused to moan. For my part, I tried not to think about how crazy Lisa just went and enjoy my blow job. There would be time to worry about the consequences later, I figured.

I lost track of time. I had already gotten used to Emily's blow jobs, and I could tell that this was the slow version. She had a hand around the base of my cock, and her head bobbed up and down on the tip of my penis. At one point she reached back to cup my balls and I stopped her.

"What?" Emily asked, taking her mouth off of my penis and looking up at me with her green eyes.

"I don't like that," I said, "Having my balls played with."

"Really?" Emily said. "Why?"

"I don't know," I said, "I always felt like it was weird, the few times anybody ever tried," I added, and felt my cheeks flush. I belatedly realized what I had just said sounded like. Lisa never tried to play with my balls, and with the way things were going I was sure that she took it as another shot at her prudishness. I looked down to where Lisa's head was between Emily's thighs. I could see her glaring at me. Oh brother, I thought, and tried not to roll my eyes.

Emily was already talking before I could think of something to say to Lisa. "What do you mean weird?" She asked.

"I don't know," I said again, "I definitely don't get any pleasure from it." I hoped that would be enough to get Emily off the topic.

"Oh, okay," Emily said, "If you don't enjoy it there's no point in doing it, right?"

"Right," I said, and to my relief Emily resumed the blow job, ending the conversation. I looked down at Lisa again. She was still glaring at me. Our eyes met, and I tried to convey my apologies wordlessly to her. Whether she got the message or not, she closed her eyes and attacked Emily's pussy with renewed vigor.

After a couple more minutes, Emily started moaning, and I realized that she was nearing orgasm. She took her mouth off of my cock and started roughly jerking me off with her hand. I looked down at her. Her whole body was shaking. "Oh my God," she moaned, "Lick it, lick my pussy. Suck my clit. Mmm that feels so good. I'm gonna cum... oh oh oh OH!" Emily shouted as her orgasm hit her. She forgot about me altogether. She thrust her hips in the air and started rubbing her clit with the hand she was just jerking me off with. She grunted and brought her crotch back down on Lisa's face. She rolled her hips back and forth a few times, smearing Lisa's face with her juices. Her hips jerked again, and she made a move like she was going to climb off of Lisa, and ended up toppling over on her side, her hand still between her legs. "Oh my God," Emily mumbled, "That was amazing."

I was watching Emily, bemused by her post-orgasmic bliss, when I sensed movement out of the corner of my eye. Lisa was moving to a sitting position. I tensed. I had no idea what she was going to do next. To my surprise she moved to her knees and over to me, right where Emily was just kneeling. She grabbed my cock roughly and pulled me into her mouth. She started sucking on my cock, her cheeks hollowing with the suction. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock. She took her mouth off of it and pulled my cock straight up in the air, sticking out her tongue. She gave the underside of my cock a long lick, pausing at the tip of my penis to tickle it with her tongue. I felt my hips jerk with the sensations and felt the familiar tingling of an orgasm on approach. Where in the hell did Lisa learn how to do this? She must have been paying attention to Emily last weekend.

Lisa pulled me back into her mouth, and I felt her taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. She was trying to deep throat me, something she had probably never tried in her life. I could feel her start to gag as I reached the back of her throat, and she pulled me out of her mouth, only to try again a few seconds later. This time she managed to bring her lips all the way to the base of my cock, all seven inches (and maybe more, I was so turned on) inside her mouth.

The sensation was just too much for me, and I felt my orgasm start. I couldn't resist grabbing at the hair at the back of Lisa's head as my hips jerked and I tried to fuck her mouth. I felt the first spurt of cum shoot into her mouth. Despite Lisa's sudden bravado, she sputtered and coughed and tried to pull away. I was too distracted to let her. I had her by the hair and kept her mouth on me as I continued to spasm and cum into her mouth. I was vaguely aware that I was grunting and moaning, and my knees were going wobbly. I had to focus on keeping my balance.

As my orgasm subsided, I was aware that Lisa was sputtering and crying. I stared down at her in shock. Cum was dribbling from her lips. "Oh my God," Lisa cried, and broke down completely. She struggled to her feet and rushed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. I heard the click of the lock.

Emily and I were staring at each other. We were both shocked at what just happened. I spun and moved to the door. "Lisa," I called out, "Lisa, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Please come outside."

"Leave me alone!" Lisa screamed.

"Lisa," Emily said, "It's okay. Please come outside and talk to us."

"Fuck off!" Lisa shouted.

Emily and I kept calling out to her, but she was ignoring us completely now. I heard water running, followed by the sound of Lisa brushing her teeth. I felt my shoulders slump. I looked at Emily.

"We should go get dressed," Emily said, and she led me to the spare bedroom. I pulled my clothes back on in silence. Emily was folding up her work clothes from before. She neatly folded Lisa's clothes as well. She pulled a tank top and a pair of shorts from the bag she brought and I watched her get dressed. I remembered that my laptop was still on, and I went to turn it off, waking it from sleep mode and shutting down the adult video website we were watching barely an hour ago.

Suddenly I heard the master bedroom door slam. "Shit!" I said as Emily and I rushed back across the hall. Lisa had come out of the bathroom, realized we weren't there, and now she locked us out of the bedroom too. I jiggled the door handle. "Lisa," I said, "Unlock the door."

"Go away!" Lisa shouted. "Go be with your cum slut."

"Lisa," I said, "You know I don't..." I started to say, and stopped. "Lisa, I love you."

"Just... just go away," I heard Lisa say more quietly. "Please leave me alone."

"Lisa..." Emily started to say, but Lisa cut her off.

"Both of you," Lisa snapped. "I don't care what you do without me, but I need to be alone right now.

Emily and I looked at each other. "If that's what you want," I said. Lisa didn't reply. Emily gave a little jerk of her head. I nodded, and we turned and wandered over to the living room. I plopped into my recliner and Emily sat on the sofa beside me. I noticed it was barely nine o'clock. It felt like much later. I grabbed the remote and turned on the Cards game. It was still in the sixth inning. I tried to relax and get into the ballgame.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Emily asked.

"What's there to talk about?" I said. "We pushed her too far. I went too far."

"Yeah, but her reaction," Emily said, and I noticed she was rubbing the side of her head.

"Did she hurt you?" I asked.

"A little," Emily said, "She got in one good shot before you grabbed her. Joe, people don't react like that. Lisa's crazy."

I turned to look at Emily again. She had called Lisa weird before but never crazy. "You're telling me you're scared of my wife?" I asked.

"I am now," Emily said. "Last week when we were fighting outside and in the kitchen, there was something different about that. She wasn't really trying to hurt me. She was trying to humiliate me, or dominate me. Tonight was different. She snapped."

"I had the same impression," I said, "But you still let her eat you out," I added.

Emily shrugged. "I always had lousy taste in sexual partners," Emily said, "You had a front row seat for that. I'm usually attracted to the wrong people, a sense of adventure, danger. Maybe I sensed that in Lisa all along. I mean maybe that's why we're all together now. This is a high-stakes, dangerous game we're playing. Your marriage, our friendship. I didn't think about it when it started last weekend, but I can see it now. Something's gotta give."

"You think I'm going to end up losing one of you?" I asked, and I forced out a chuckle. I tried to make it sound like I thought Emily was wrong, but with a pang of anxiety I realized she was right. In the end of this, somebody was going to get really hurt.

Who was it going to be?

*****

I hope you enjoyed the latest installment. I have my ideas about what direction the story is going to take, but as always, I appreciate any feedback.