All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Boyfriend Ch. 02'

by secretsugar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

CHEATING is NOT romantic, post your shit where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

13 inches? Are you fucking kidding? I get it's 'fiction', but come on, get some reality or post in scifi cause thats the only place 13 inches is going to exist in. Also second anon about cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Third Anon

Letting the previous two know that since they're stupid enough to not be able to comprehend "Best friends boyfriend", they don't have any room to talk. At all.

And for the second anon specially...1, site for written porn, did you expect the obvious adultery-based story to have a boyfriend hung like a noodle? 2, 13" is unusual, but far from impossible, so you have no room about that either.

Essentially, you're being whiny fuckwits hiding behind 'anon' because you dont have the balls to put your names to it, most likely because you KNOW you're being whiny fyckwits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Haters

Awful lot of haters on here. Some disallusioned spankers who think this website is the first step towards publication of their own dirty thoughts.

It's a good story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
did you have them on oe what

first you said to give your panties back then you said you leaked some cum to pool in your panties

secretsugarsecretsugaralmost 8 years agoAuthor
My mistake!

I did make a mistake with the panties, as one anon pointed out. It was my intention that Jessica would go underwear-less as she spoke to Oliver.

I also screwed up when selecting which category this would be under. I'm still not exactly sure where this chapter belongs but I'm thinking about moving it to erotic couplings or exhibitionist and voyeur (because of how the car is parked in a public place and Jessica mentions that the old lady walking by could probably overhear her sexual adventure.)

Anyway, sorry everybody! Hopefully you still found this chapter enjoyable.

XOXO,

SS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This should be put in 'Erotic Couplings'

It's not exactly romance as the story is mostly driven by lust than feelings of love or infatuation.

Nice writing, though you have managed to write out a pair of rather unlikeable characters. No matter how nice you try to make them appear, infidelity is still a sore subject for a lot of people. I do like how she had a moment of guilt there, which most other stories on infidelity forget to include.

It's a little harder to stomach when you've established how Anneka is such a good friend to her early on in the story and yet she still decides to go through with it. Most readers would hate even imagining themselves betraying their best friends in such way.

secretsugarsecretsugarover 7 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon,

I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the story. I hope I didn't waste too much of your time.

I have touched on how I mislabeled this story as 'romance' in another comment. I have submitted an edited version of this chapter filed under 'erotic couplings' but it is yet to be published.

I'm glad that you liked my writing style, that means a lot. As for whether or not Mason and Jessica are 'likeable', I have to agree with you that they are certainly an immoral pair. I did make sure to include that Jessica does experience some guilt, to make her more human.

It was my intention that the story would be full of emotional conflict and blurred lines of morality. I realize that that's not everybody's cup of tea, but the title should have let readers know that the story features infidelity before they read it.

XOXO,

SS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

so good! pls keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You've got nothing top apologize for in this chapter. "Not everyone's cup of tea" is exactly right. Not everyone /should/ like it. Blatant infidelity is a turn on for some, a repulsive notion for others. Some people like guilt when cheating's mentioned, some actually like immoral bastards who just think in the moment. You can't please everyone, and I think it'd be discrediting yourself to try. It's impossible. You've got nothing to apologize for, my dear author. This story is excellently written and is just pretty great all around in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not bad

You don't need to apologise for anything, as the other commenter said. It's very clear from the start and the description, what this story is going to be. I think that OP must be new to the world of erotica, because cheating is a very common topic in this sub category. I would almost go so far to say it is the norm.

I liked Mason. Jessica is ok, sounds like the typical middle class high schooler. Dialogue is very natural. I think your writing isn't bad. I would read it again. But I'd prefer less brand name mentioning (Calvin Klein, Victoria's Secret). I think the concept is good and the story is strong enough on it's own that it doesn't need a lot of brand names to understand what you're trying to say. I read another chapter with Oliver in it, and you mentioned he didn't have "Calvin Klein abs" there too. Again, it's totally OK to mention them, but if it's repeated too much, I think it just risks appearing very materialistic. Good luck, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really hot!

I liked this chapter - very exciting and erotic. Cheating, bareback, teenage sex in a parked car? Very few things hotter than that. I've read your later chapters and liked them too, but this one is probably my favorite.

Only one thing I have to take issue with - the 13-inch cock. I realize that fiction requires the willful suspension of disbelief, but his being 13 inches isn't even the most unbelievable part - it's that this 18-year-old girl could not only take that but actually enjoy it, instead of screaming out in pain. But I guess I'm being a buzzkill - it is fantasy after all.

Overall, great storytelling. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous