All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Cock Pt. 01'

by jr29406sc

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bigboy269bigboy269over 9 years ago
Awesome story!

I'm in a business suit with a massive boner leaking precum. That was just like the 1st time I had to suck my buddy's huge cock. I was in high school and watching porn, and his cock was massive and I had to have it.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
VERY NICE

Yes very nice, but too short. Hope other chapters get longer. We need more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice short story

Many guys have indulged but won't admit it. Good to get it out and be relieved.

ClosetCSClosetCSover 9 years ago
Very Nice Story

Man, is it hot in here? Very well written. Made my mouth water. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

Being submissive to a black man is my fantasy. Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not Bad!

A friend of mine comes over to get his cock sucked. My wife doesn't care, she enjoys watching, but doesn't let him fuck her. She won't even get naked, he's never seen so much as her tits. He has seen her orgasm, many times! But he's a horndog and knows I love to suck his cock. I sit on the couch and he stands in front of me and my wife will stand next to him, wearing sweat bottoms and no underwear. I start sucking and my wife's hands goes down her pants. Before my friend has his first cum of the day, she'll have gotten herself off three times! But she'll hang around and stroke her junk until I get a mouthful and then has a final gizmo.

My buddy can cum as many as four times in one day and that is what the day consists of sometimes. He'll call and let me know he's really horny and do I want to spend the whole day sucking? If my wife doesn't mind, he'll stop by and pretty much his cock will be hanging out all day! I make the first one quick, his balls are full and I need that first mouthful. Plus, that one my wife will usually only have time to orgasm once. The second time is the one I really take my time with, and my wife will have three or more. It is usually as much volume as the first quick one because I edge him, building up a nice load. After that, I'm just sucking because I like the feel of his cock in my mouth and the taste also. When he cums, he cums. I'm not worried about them, although don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the feeling of him grabbing my head and groaning while I suck the head and jack him into my hungry mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

This reminds me of when I was growing up. I guess I ended up a little bit wimpy. I was terrible at sports, scrawny and as could probably be assumed my dick was tiny. Although, at the time I figured (well lied to myself) that I was just like the other boys. The boys (MEN. Craig would probably break my nose if he heard me refer to him as a boy. Even talking about back then.) But by this point 12 or 13 years old I started getting checked--which, to no surprise led to some embarrassing moments when one of them: Andrew, Ricky, Craig or Todd would actually put my ass in check, to show me my place. Oh, I figured out--finally--who the fuck was in charge. Ricky. If he wasn't around it was typically Andrew and/or Craig, who would remind me "the one with the dick makes the rules. Phillip?! (Sarcastic gasp) did you finally grow a dick? I was pretty sure your pantywaisted, pansy-ass still just had that little snatch between your faggot fuckin legs. Right? Pretty sure all you've ever had is just that little pink pussy between your legs. Ain't that right." If I wanted to avoid getting the taste bitch-slapped out of my mouth I'd probably by this point say, "yes Sir" by the time I was 15 they had me in my place. I did what I was told and when. Rarely by this point would I even consider back-talking to one of these men. My parents couldn't stand me, a lot to do with the sports thing, but Ricky also pantsed me in front of my family fully revealing my in adequacy. He was laughing soon hard.

My parents had a fuckton of respect for Ricky, he knew this and finally took it to the next level and disciplined me right in front of both my parents, sister, and Andrew and Craig. We had just ate dinner and my dad told me to take out the trash. I gave him some lip, told him I might do it later or something...Idk...Next thing I know, Ricky gets in my face saying, " I know that that man just told you to do something, right?" I kind of rolled my eyes said, " yeah, whatever" he snatched me by my cheeks Hard and yanked my face right up to his VERY sternly saying, "when a goddamn man, that actually has a pair of balls between his legs, that can actually call himself a man tells you to fucking do something you better get your faggoty fuckin ass in gear. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME FAGGOT?!" He slapped my face soon hard right after it made me stars. He followed up, " you understand that don't ya bitch?" In defeat I just looked at him. He just kind of smirked and said in a very mocking and condescending voice, " from now on if you talk back i will just absolutely smack the fuck out of you. "Take the trash out. Now."

We were 14 when he finally popped me across my mouth. And he did Not give a fuck. He would put me in check anywhere, school, home, my work. It wouldn't be long until I was permanently put in place.

I failed to turn in 2 he assignments. Ricky was soon pissed. He said, " didn't I tell you to start on that shit two days ago?" Shyly I said " I just wanted to hang out." We were driving back home to Andrews. We pulled in the driveway and Ricky came to my door, opened it and yanked me out. He said, This is it. I'm done fucking playing with you. Time to finally learn. Get your bitchass down on your knees. Right. Now." I started to protest so he but punched the fuck out of me and shoved me on down. I finally looked up when I caught my breath. With a develish smile he looked down to me and said, " you know what your about to do bitch." He dropped his sports shorts. Underneath he was wearing a tight pair of boxerbriefs, with pretty large bulge. I was so nervous but excited to, but I 'knew' I didn't want to. Ricky said' whatdoya think faggot?" 'you wanna see it don't you?' lol he pulled my head in closer and slowly peeled down his waist band and as I'm looking down BAM all of the sudden his hard, thick cock popped out from his underwear and hit my nose. 'that. Sense you bitch ass has been wondering is what makes a fucking man. You owe me absolute respect. From now on when I tell your pussy ass to do something you will say 'yes Sir' and do it IMMEDIATELY Do you understand me bitch?" I felt him smack me hard across my face "ANSWER ME FAGGOT!" I replied meekly "yes sir" he grabbed his fat, uncut cock aimed it at my face, placed his hand behind my head and said, "open your fucking mouth cocksucker" I sure as fuck learned what a man was

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Friend

My best friend's penis was nice and big and thick and purple.....and cut with a huge head! So sexy and manly!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story, I wish I had a good friend like that. I would suck his cock anytime he wanted me too.

Marshall52Marshall52over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story and always wanted to be involved but living in a very small town and only a few close friends, could never suck another guy. As I have gotten older, I always wanted to suck a dick, but just could not make myself do it in my small town. I enjoy stories like this and wonder about the many times that I have thought about sucking a nice dick.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

In some ways it was a hot story. Once I reached 18 I got into sucking cock, but thru out school I was bullied just because I was less than 5 feet tall and 95 pounds. One of my tormentors was 5 foot 6 inches and he thought I was trying to steal his girlfriend because I go over to her house and mow their years. Her sister was the one I had the hots for. So one day in gym class Richard started punching me in the back. I was ignoring it till he hit me right in the spine and it hurt. I lost it turned around grabbed his ass threw him on the gym floor and proceeded to pound his ass into the floor. Took the gym teacher and two guys on the football team to pull me off him. After that I finally got some respect. Richard and I were on friendly terms after that, plus I told him I had no interest in his girl I liked her older sister who was 17. I was 13 at the time.

bbbrrryyy92bbbrrryyy92about 1 year ago

More details of your virgin sucking would have been hot, but first time cum drinker reminds me of my BFs little brother. He turned out to be an amazing bitch!! Three years younger than I, he was easily trained and did everything I told him to. One night, I told him to fuck his brother, my BF, in the ass when he was passed out drunk. It was so hot, as we ended up spit roasting him...which led a MUCH better relationship between us all. It was sexy AF watching them two brothers do things to each other, but younger bro became our sissy boi bitch for years. My BF was quite the bitch too...and still is. He's about to take my load down his throat now!! Then I'm gonna pound his ass until I fill it with cum and have his lil bro clean that hole up when I'm done with it. Love my bitches!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Marshall52: I don't know which small town you reside in but I am looking for an enthusiastic cocksucking friend, as I have none in my town. I'm black, thick, and uncut. I'd gladly help you make your fantasy a reality, if you're serious about it. My name is BlackSack1. I reside in the midwest. How about you? My coordinates are 6'30'733_!444. Let's talk!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wish any one of my friends made me suck their cock while I was growing up. I jerked off many times thinking about their bulging white underwear and jockstraps after seeing them in gym class. I knew exactly what their cocks looked like and jerked many teenage loads out thinking about getting between their sweaty thighs after after gym. It's funny how I never got a hard on in the showers, I think it was because in those days one did not want to be thought of as a guy who might want to suck cock. To this day I still think about sucking cocks but have never really fully explored it. Instead I feed my desire by reading these stories and jerking out a big load wishing I would have experienced at least some of those those dicks years ago. I only ever jerked off with a neighbor, but what a beautiful cut dick and huge cum load he had! Nice memories. Thanks for writing about your experience!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue. These two sound like a match made in heaven!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mit 12 jahren wurde ich von meinem peiniger versklavt. Und 2 Jahre später wurde ich dann von seinem besten Freund ebenfalls versklavt aber sie haben von einander nichts erfahren…

FreakSlaveFreakSlave2 months ago

I learned to suck cock at a very young age, and now 61, I still love a nice stiff cock, but not only in my mouth, but in my man can't, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous