My Best Friend's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew my shock was evident on my face, and her lips curved into a nervous smile before she looked away, playing with my hair absentmindedly. "I haven't said anything because I didn't want it to change our friendship. But earlier at the party, your little moan made me think that I've just been being dumb and not realizing you might feel the same." She looked at me again, nervousness on her face. "You do feel the same... Right?

An astonished laugh tumbled from my lips. "Are you kidding? I've loved you almost from the first, Alice. I knew you treasured our friendship, and I was okay with just having that because I wanted you to be happy more than anything else. I never thought that you'd feel the same way."

ALICE:

I could feel the relief and happiness spread through my body at her words. I was also slightly impressed that she'd been able to hide her real feelings for me for years, since I'd barely been able to do it for a few months once I realized what they were.

We'd moved onto our sides at this point, just talking and getting used to the feeling of intimacy this new development brought. I leaned forward and kissed her again, starting off softly but deepening it when I felt her tongue lick against my lips. I buried my hands in her hair, cataloging every single sensation from the softness of her hair to the feeling of our tits pressing together, to the feeling of her wet pussy sliding on the skin of my thigh as our hips starting to move once again.

I pulled back from our heated kiss to gasp for air, and she took that opportunity to move her lips to my neck, kissing and nibbling there, sending chills throughout my body.

"Kristen, oh god," I moaned out when I felt her hand move to my own very wet pussy, rubbing my clit and making me nearly cum right then. I was so on edge from everything, emotionally and physically, that I could tell it wouldn't take me long to go off.

"I want to feel you cum for me, Alice." Kristen said the words in my ear, and I moaned again at the raspy tone. "I want to feel you cum on my hand, and after you do I'm going to put my lips and tongue on the pretty pussy of yours and eat you until you cum again. And after that?"

She leaned back and pulled on my hair, making my eyes shoot open and take in her eyes dilated with need.

"Kristen, I'm gonna..." I grabbed onto the sheets as she plunged two fingers into me and rubbed the heel of her palm on my clit. I started to cum instantly. She kept fingering me through my orgasm until I started to come down, before moving to down between my legs.

I struggled to lift my head and look at her, a light sheen of sweat covering me. She smiled up at me, her tongue coming out and flicking my sensitive clit once.

"After I make you cum again, I'm going to climb up that beautiful body of yours until our pussies are pressed together, rubbing and sliding, until we're coming all over each other."

"Yes Kristen." She leaned back down to my pussy, starting to eat me as I continued to speak, my words choked and needy. "Your mouth feels so good on me, it won't take long. I can't wait to make up for lost time." I felt her chuckle against my lips, and the vibration traveled through me. I grabbed my tits and squeezed, needing something to hold onto.

"Yeah baby, squeeze those tits for me while I make you cum all over my face."

Kristen's words were followed by a round of maneuvers with her lips, teeth, and tongue, that made me temporarily blind. I could hear someone screaming, and it took a second to realize it was me. I'm not sure how long it was before my eyes stopped crossing, but when they did it was to find Kristen above me, an extremely pleased grin on her face.

"You're going to have to teach me that move," I panted out.

She threw her head back for a moment when she laughed, her blue eyes glittering with humor and a love so vibrant it made my own eyes water just a little.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do, Alice."

I smiled, bringing my hands to her cheeks and pulling her towards me. "In that case, kiss me," I said against her lips. I felt them curve against my own, and we began to fall into each other again.

If I had known that our confessions would bring us here, I sure as hell would've said something a long time ago!

THE END

12