My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers

On the plane on the way back to Australia, Zoe's uterus was carrying an interesting souvenir, which soon became a major problem several weeks later. As had been the case with the African-American father from Atlanta, the Chinese businessman father was furious about the situation his son had gotten himself into with a woman 14-years-older, but wanting to save face arranged the maintenance payments for the child when he or she was born.

However, after Zoe gave birth to her daughter Lily it was Mr. and Mrs. Xavier who took the baby home, again Zoe showing limited interest in her second child, supplying only breast milk but contributing precious little else to her daughter's upbringing.

The problems with Zoe's drinking, social media usage and erratic behavior continued, although it was fortunate that she did not ever touch hard drugs or even marijuana. Both Mr. and Mrs. Xavier and Adam tried to help her, but she did not respond well to seeing a psychiatrist and a stint in rehab ended after less than a week with Zoe discharging herself.

Zoe fell in with a disgraced former footballer who had received a lengthy ban for using steroids, and he had his own alcohol issues which caused even more problems, especially when they got married in a registry office one Tuesday afternoon. The pair would spend most of their time drinking and arguing violently, there was infidelity on both sides and even when away and seemingly enjoying themselves, they found trouble. On one trip to the Gold Coast, Zoe got herself arrested -- and subsequently fined and severely reprimanded by a magistrate - for urinating in the sand dunes in full view of everyone at Surfer's Paradise beach, despite the fact that the ladies' loo was less than 50 meters away. Her husband got thrown out of a nightclub for standing on a balcony and throwing drinks over patrons below, then arrested for disorderly conduct when he tangled with first security staff and then the police when he tried to get back inside.

While Zoe had proven twice that she had no problems falling pregnant, her stormy and ultimately ill-fated marriage fortunately did not result in a third pregnancy. Possibly she had learned about contraception, or maybe her husband had done so many steroids that it had rendered him sterile? It certainly didn't affect his libido. The turbulent marriage came to an end when Zoe became suspicious of where her husband was going one day, followed him and saw him enter a brothel. Already drunk, Zoe walked in after him and made a huge scene that resulted in the police having to be called after Zoe hurled a glass bottle at her husband's head.

Zoe got a fair bit of cash in the divorce settlement, her husband saying he 'just wanted to be rid of the crazy bitch' and happy to pay his wife out. Zoe's drinking, erratic behavior patterns and bizarre social media habits continued without showing any sign of abating. It was only after Zoe woke up on New Years' day 2013 on the beach at Geelong wearing only her bra and her knickers and unable to remember anything after about mid-morning on New Years' Eve when she was in the center of Melbourne, that she stopped drinking. That she had travelled over 100 kilometers with no idea of how she got there, was missing hours of time and was wearing her underwear was the wake-up call she needed, and from that day onwards, Zoe did not touch a drop of booze and joined AA.

However, stopping drinking did not fix all of her problems, most notably her posting of inappropriate things on social media and strange behavior. And like many alcoholics, Zoe found a new addiction to replace the old one, and in Zoe's case this was food. Her slim, toned body became just a memory as she gained a large amount of weight in three years, but through it all somehow retained her good looks. Her face, while chubby now, was still as pretty as the day she took to the tennis court for her first professional tour as a fresh-faced 18-year-old.

None of this helped Zoe's relationship with her parents and her own children. Her son and daughter were older now, and considered their mother to be an embarrassment. Despite both Jake and Lily having parentage that could have led to them becoming champion tennis players their grandparents and guardians, who were so pushy and ambitious with Zoe as a child, did not attempt to push them into tennis nor any other sport, and the kids themselves showed no interest in tennis. Zoe's son played soccer, her daughter did gymnastics, but never tennis.

Perhaps Mr. and Mrs. Xavier had learned their lesson after what happened with Zoe. Instead of delivering grand-slam singles tennis titles, all Zoe had ultimately given them was two grandchildren to raise and a lot of worry, disappointment and embarrassment. And while the drinking had now stopped, Zoe's bizarre social media habits showed no sign of abating. Bad was a sexually explicit post in which Zoe listed the pros and cons of having sex with white, black and Asian men, with disparaging comments about one racial group who Zoe said 'she wouldn't fuck if her life depended on it.'

Far worse was a photograph that Zoe posted of herself sitting on the toilet, her pajama bottoms and her panties around her ankles. The post read 'Diarrhea -- bad', 'Your Period -- bad', 'Diarrhea and your period at the same time like right now -- Hell on Earth'. This photo was quickly removed, but was around long enough for her parents to suffer enough embarrassment to last for the rest of the lifetime, if their daughter had not already delivered this with her antics for the past 15 years.

So having known Zoe for most of my life, as a highly professional and driven but frosty child, teenager and young adult; as an alcoholic, promiscuous train-wreck through most of her 20s and 30s; and now a divorced, washed up, fat and completely crazy 40-year-old who had failed as a sports star, as a wife, as a mother and in most other aspects of her life, any person would be entitled to ask me the following question. If I knew what Zoe was like, why on Earth would I invite her to live in my house?

*

My sister Susan was the first person to ask me this question, when she called me after I returned from Adam and Emily's and I told her what was happening at my place.

Susan was not impressed by the idea at all, informing me that Zoe Xavier was a crazy person and I should not go through with the idea of letting her move into my house. I tried to talk Susan around but she was having none of it, my sister finally saying, "Sean Kelly, if you think that sharing a house with a maniac like Zoe Xavier is okay, then you are as mad as her. You deserve each other, and should be locked away together in an asylum with other lunatics."

My younger sister was never one to pull her punches, but it was okay for her. Susan's life was completely in order; she had met her husband at a young age, and they had a son and daughter together. I had never been so lucky in love. It wasn't that I hadn't tried to find a girlfriend or was afraid of commitment but for one reason or another things just never worked out.

At the age of 38, I had never been married or lived with a woman, and had not been on a date in close to a decade. Lots of people try internet dating, but there was no way I was doing this, there were just too many weirdos online. Sometimes I pondered about my lack of success with the ladies, and came to the conclusion I was just too average; average height, average weight, average intelligence and average personality, nothing about me stood out as interesting. Even when I attended a high school reunion, many of my former classmates failed to remember me at all. So as I grew older and approached middle age, I was convinced that I was just not meant to find 'the one', and would lead my life on my own. Susan had married and presented our parents with grandchildren; with me, my chances were probably good as over.

One thing I was glad of was that our parents were currently overseas visiting relatives in England and Ireland, otherwise Susan would have called them and told them to try and talk some sense into me.

There wasn't much to do ahead of Zoe moving in. The spare bedroom was neat and ordered and the only other thing I had to do was clean out half the bathroom vanity cabinet for Zoe to use. My house had just one bathroom containing a Roman-style bath/shower, sink and toilet, so sharing this with a woman was going to be very different for me.

I had a few hours to kill before collecting Zoe and her stuff, and I paused, contemplating what was going to happen. One interesting debate I had heard over the years is how all good deeds were selfish, as they made the person doing the deed feel good, and therefore a selfless good deed could not exist.

My helping of Adam and Emily by taking on Zoe might have seemed to be assisting my friends, but while true to some extent, my actual and secret motivations were nothing but selfish. For the longest time, only one woman could raise my libido to the highest levels of lust, and that woman was one Zoe Yvette Xavier of Melbourne, Australia.

One might think that my secret desires of Zoe were of those lingering memories when as a fit, beautiful young athlete, she was one of Australia's brightest lights on the international tennis scene. That was partially true as I had always found Zoe attractive and I was not the first nor the last guy to develop a crush on his friend's pretty sister, but in more recent years as she began to expand rapidly, my desire just got stronger and stronger and my cock harder and harder each time I looked at her.

Like most guys I have something of a fetish, and mine is attractive women who are overweight but not severely obese, ironic considering I always ate healthy food and did plenty of exercise to keep in shape. However, I always found adult material to satisfy my desires hard to obtain. There were plenty of fat fetish websites, adult movies and magazines around to satisfy men who have this fetish, but I always found that the women in these were so obese as to look unnatural, unhealthy and extremely off-putting. And some of the subjects, like feeding and hardcore BDSM, I found downright sick. I wished there were magazines, DVD's and websites that featured pretty women aged 18-45 wearing ordinary clothes who were overweight or in the lower stages of obesity, just like Zoe. But unhappily for me, there seemed no such market for this.

Thanks to Zoe's over-sharing about sexual matters online, I got to know a few things about her that increased my desire towards her. One thing she wrote on a blog (since removed) was that she hated thong underwear, stating that there was no way that she would wear panties that not only would make her feel like she had a permanent wedgie, but would act as a super-highway for bacteria to get from her anus to her vagina and give her an infection. She concluded by posting a picture of herself lifting her skirt to show her white, cotton full-brief knickers stating that these are the only panties a girl should wear for comfort and correct feminine hygiene.

While reading about Zoe's vagina and anus turned me on immensely, so did thinking about her full-brief panties, as these were the type of knickers that got me most hot. I could not stand thongs, and while I liked bikini-style panties, big cotton full-brief knickers were my favorite.

Another thing Zoe wrote on this blog was an article scathing of pubic hair removal in women, calling men who liked the hairless look of women down there pedophiles, and women who removed their pubic hair pedophile enablers. While I wouldn't had put it in such strong terms nor posted such an opinion online, I had always felt uncomfortable of the removal of pubic hair in women, one of the reasons I tended to dislike modern pornography. Pubic hair was natural, it was adult, it was sexy, and unless Zoe was a big fat hypocrite, if one was lucky enough to look down the front of her panties one would no doubt see a luxurious triangle of blonde pubic hair over her mound.

There was of course no picture of Zoe's bush with the article. The last time I saw a full bush was when I accidentally saw Emily getting undressed, sliding down her white bikini-style panties to show a wonderful triangle of black pubic hair over her feminine mound, with the reflection of her bare bottom, the slim, oval shape of her pink vagina and her tight, star-fish shaped anus in a mirror as an added bonus as she bent town to pick up her knickers. I beat a hasty treat and Emily and Adam of course knew nothing of me seeing Emily naked after taking off her knickers, but the memory lingered. It seemed women born in the 1970s, such as Zoe and Emily, kept their pubic hair intact. Many times since then -- although I obviously never spoke of it to Adam -- I used the memory of seeing Emily's pussy as masturbation material.

Another great thing about Zoe was that she hated body-piercing, and had only her ears pierced. She did have a tramp stamp back tattoo of a butterfly just above her bum, but aside from this no other tattoos. And tattoos were commonplace now. Even the prim Emily had a small, single, tasteful tattoo of a dolphin on her back, and I found both Zoe and Emily's tattoos hot. If they had covered their bodies with ink, it would not have been hot. However, the soft white skin of Zoe's fat naked body would otherwise be free of body art and piercings, and one could enjoy her natural beauty.

Going into my bedroom, I took out a secret, hidden locked box -- my Zoe box. It contained quite a few sports magazines from back in the 1990s with the pictures of a young slim Zoe in her tennis whites, and I felt myself getting hard. I then picked up a picture of Zoe aged 18, dressed in her school uniform and got harder still looking at her clad in her white blouse, blue skirt, white ankle socks and black Mary-Jane shoes. I felt a little guilty being 38-years-old and perving on a schoolgirl in her uniform, but reminded myself that this picture was taken way back in 1994, she was legal age when it was taken and she was two years older than me, so felt better.

Delving deeper into the box, I looked at photographs taken of Zoe more recently where her weight was an issue, and felt my penis throbbing in my undies at the sight of her plus-sized body in a variety of outfits that a girl of Zoe's size probably should not wear, but which turned me on no-end.

Then came my favorite picture of all, the one she had posted online of herself sitting on the toilet wearing her long pink pajamas, her pajama bottoms and her white full-brief knickers down around her ankles, complaining that she had diarrhea and her period at the same time. Zoe's bare feet poked out under her lowered pajamas, her toes looking most tempting. Zoe's chubby thighs and knees were closed so one could not see her pussy while she was using the toilet, but this was still pretty hot to see her in such a private position. The photograph was taken down from the internet pretty quickly, but I had been lucky and fast enough to download and print off a copy.

Returning the box to my hiding place, I breathed heavily in anticipation. Soon, very soon now, Zoe would be living here, her fat figure turning me on no end. I couldn't wait.

END OF CHAPTER 1 - TO BE CONTINUED

RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers